Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• FUUUUUUUU

I can, uh.... go out and hand out fliers if you want?

So yeah... this is going to take a while...

• WOOO WE GOT ONE

Whats your personality like? I'm somewhat quiet when you first meet me, but when I get comfortable, I joke around, and have been told I'm fu

• Whats your personality like?

I am a pretty calm guy, but when shit hits the fan I tend to get stressed out very easily. I usually try to be nice or funny but end up sounding like an asshole. I am usually pretty nice and caring when shits not hitting the fan.

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends?

Always.

If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive, (killing a friend, stealing something, torturing someone) would you?

Depends on the situation I am in.

What did you want to be when you were growing up?
    A mother fuckin' astronaut!

Do you think it's safer to be alone or with a group?
    Group.

Looking for 20 people to join for Ch.3. To create your character, answer the 5 questions below. If you were already in the story and your ch

• I'm copying all the parts right now. I just made one, so how do I share it with you guys when I'm done?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Lee, I think you should make a google doc and put all the stories into one place so new people can catch on.

• Sorry for late reply. Ok, so on the right corner of the screen there's a blue button that say share. You click on it. The look where it says "Who has access." Then you could decide if only people with the link can see it or the whole internet.

I'm copying all the parts right now. I just made one, so how do I share it with you guys when I'm done?

• You need Joe.

Don't lie.

sardines posted: »

EXCUSE U I AM NOT WEAK I'M A STRONG INDEPENDENT ... uh... WHITE WOMAN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN. Or... no Joe.

• Oh yeah, Lee. You forget a choice in the "What would have happened differently if we voted."

What would have happened if me and bannanas voted to leave the boat/school group?

• Rich would have killed me :I

Oh yeah, Lee. You forget a choice in the "What would have happened differently if we voted." What would have happened if me and bannanas voted to leave the boat/school group?

• edited June 2014

I think I put that up in the first half of the different outcomes, but yeah. Rich would have killed Puncake.

EDIT: I just checked, I could have sworn I put it there, lol. I think I replied to someone on what would have happened.

Oh yeah, Lee. You forget a choice in the "What would have happened differently if we voted." What would have happened if me and bannanas voted to leave the boat/school group?

• PUNCAKE CONFIRMED FOR CHAPTER 3.

• edited June 2014

Whats your personality like?
    - I usually make a joke out of everything, sarcastic, imaginative, likes to be alone, sometimes short-tempered, isn't really a personality trait a huge film nerd, polite, if ends up fighting (verbally anyway) can say some really nasty shit, sometimes just lies about things (about things that don't even really matter)

- It depends

If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive, (killing a friend, stealing something, torturing someone) would you?
    - Yes

- An actor

- A group

Looking for 20 people to join for Ch.3. To create your character, answer the 5 questions below. If you were already in the story and your ch

• VOTING CLOSED FOR THIS PART!

FOR CH.3. AWESOMEO AND SWEETPEA WILL "TALK" TO THE GUY.

PostApocalypticPaul (!) Fine. We wait this out for a few days. Get to know the new people and make a different escape plan. "Fine. We

• VOTING CLOSED!

IN CH.3. MARK WILL TELL THE WOMAN TO PUT HER GUN DOWN.

IN CH.3. PRO WILL HAVE TO CUT DECEPTIO'S LEG OFF.

Markd4547 (!) Wait for him to pack. Follow him and see where he goes. I decided that I would wait and see where Twistee was going to g

• Welcome_to_Woodbury confirmed for Chapter 3.

• TWDFan86, Welcome_To_Woodbury, , JonGon, Raging_Blades,CoolStoryBro SweetPeaClem. SaltLick305 TDMshadowCP xValkyx. Rafoli Azlyn PasswordSuck Gary-Oak Cluke_is_Dumb Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy LeeThePro confirmed for season 3

• A question for all of you. Who had the saddest death?

• Hmmm. For me WTD.

A question for all of you. Who had the saddest death?

• True.

Hmmm. For me WTD.

• Joe, probably.

DUDE GOT HIS FACE SMASHED INTO A WALL AND THEN WITH A HAMMER.

• Hmm, who else? What about Bananas? tntlee, eking?

Joe, probably. DUDE GOT HIS FACE SMASHED INTO A WALL AND THEN WITH A HAMMER.

• If you were on XBL today, I didn't get on because I was copying all the parts of chapter one onto google docs, I'll have to put up Ch.2 as well. I probably wont be here tomorrow though, think I'll be heading out.

True.

• Everyone's deaths were sad. T_T

Except CornPopper's.

Hmm, who else? What about Bananas? tntlee, eking?

• Oh it's fine, bro. I kinda' figured. And you've done a damn fine job with both chapters, man! I'm proud to be a part of this! :P

If you were on XBL today, I didn't get on because I was copying all the parts of chapter one onto google docs, I'll have to put up Ch.2 as well. I probably wont be here tomorrow though, think I'll be heading out.

• Just wait until... I mean what? B]

Everyone's deaths were sad. T_T Except CornPopper's.

• Thanks, man! Hopefully I can get the people I need to continue onto Ch.3. I'm really trying to get to Ch.4, that's when things will get real!

Oh it's fine, bro. I kinda' figured. And you've done a damn fine job with both chapters, man! I'm proud to be a part of this! :P

• Pro.....

dun do dis 2 meh pls

Just wait until... I mean what? B]

• How do i submit a chracter?

• "You have a real good day, now."

Pro..... dun do dis 2 meh pls

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited June 2014

You forgot me :( Alt text

TWDFan86, Welcome_To_Woodbury, , JonGon, Raging_Blades,CoolStoryBro SweetPeaClem. SaltLick305 TDMshadowCP xValkyx. Rafoli Azlyn PasswordSuck Gary-Oak Cluke_is_Dumb Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy LeeThePro confirmed for season 3

• Clem: "Don't come back!"

"You have a real good day, now."

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

Answer these questions

Whats your personality like?

Gender?

How do i submit a chracter?

• Thanks

Answer these questions Whats your personality like? Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends?

1. Personality: Complete Dick Head 2.yes 3. YES BECAUSE IM A HEARTLESS BASTARD >:)4 NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5. BEING ALONE FOR THE WIN 6. male
  • Alt text

Clem: "Don't come back!"

• He forgot me too. I am hardly surprised.

Puncake32 posted: »

You forgot me

• tntlee's death was awesome :D

• Alt text

Except CornPopper's

From the group that brutally killed him I'd keep on the villains good side if I was you as you will have to answer to my bullet at the end of the day then we will see how feel about Cornpopper. WTD won't save you this time better to be nice than dead :'(

R.I.P Cornpoper

Everyone's deaths were sad. T_T Except CornPopper's.

• Wow that's a lot of possible deaths!

About Rafoli...

"Fuck me? HA Fuck you Motherfucka!" Still I'm a good boy if you'd be 'nice' to me.

Still I would beat Mr. J in killing Batman.

And I cant believe how most of my prisoners would've died. I'm glad everyone chose to wait cuz it makes that much more interesting for my approaching death.

Different Outcomes: Second half of Ch.2 If you guys voted for Deceptio to go down the dirt road, he would see the huge horde of walkers a

• Whats your personality like? I'm a funny, will always try to make a fun situation out of anything, doesn't trust anyone with my, I will trust people if I get to know them enough, but not with my life, I will do evil things to survive, some might even call me cruel. I used the word 'Ain't' a lot I also swear a shit ton. Also just call me Gustav in the story.

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends? No, I focus more on myself living.

If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive, (killing a friend, stealing something, torturing someone) would you? Yes, I am funny and evil, Muahahahha!

What did you want to be when you were growing up? Carver, no, just kidding, probably like, umm.. Jesus Christ.

Do you think it's safer to be alone or with a group? A fucking lone.

• Looks like I would've had the last laugh, Mark. I would've outlast ya. I still might. ehehehe

Markd4547 posted: »

Funfact If Jongon, Password,Welcome to Woodsbury, Dont look back or Shadow chose the decision I would be dead F**K I just looked back at the

Sign in to comment in this discussion.