Unofficial TWDG Photoshop Request Thread

Comments

• Also put a snowman watching in the background.

sardines posted: »

Oh sorry, I actually forgot about it! Thanks for reminding me, I'll finish it today

• Dang I was beaten to the punch, do you still want to see how it'd look ingame from file swapping?

Okay, thanks!

• I request Carley kissing Alvin. :v

• Calvin. I boat that.

Shumisha posted: »

I request Carley kissing Alvin. :v

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

(?) Rebecca will remember that.

• I just have a question, why?

• Why not?

Alive_Clem posted: »

I just have a question, why?

• edited June 2014

Lee and Kenny having a beer together!

Bonus: Clem drinking a juicebox with them.

• SOMEONE do Santa Kenny in his flying boat dropping saltlicks on people.

• edited June 2014

can someone make a Nyan Larry gif? charm will literally come out of his ass.

• Ben = Pedooo. He was 1l8 when he died, Sarah was 13 when everything started. If Ben would be alive now he would be 20 :v

Gobananas01 posted: »

Barah? (Ben + Sarah.)

• Alt text

The only thing I ever photoshopped Joker Clem my dream come true lol

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Well actually his real age is never confirmed. He was either 17 or 18 when he died. so he'd be 19 or 20. Though that doesn't change your points. But I think the banana means a mixture of their faces.

Ben = Pedooo. He was 1l8 when he died, Sarah was 13 when everything started. If Ben would be alive now he would be 20 :v

• (?) Sarah will remeber that Ben troed to kiss her

dojo32161 posted: »

Well actually his real age is never confirmed. He was either 17 or 18 when he died. so he'd be 19 or 20. Though that doesn't change your points. But I think the banana means a mixture of their faces.

• Yeah, that's what I mean't.

dojo32161 posted: »

• I know this won't really look that that strange, but S1 & S2 Clem, or another cool one would be a lee and Clem morph, now THAT would look weird!

AWESOMEO posted: »

If anyone has any requests you can reply here and I'll see what I can do, I'm now making fusions of characters and I already made some like Calvin (Carlos + Alvin) and Narver (Nate + Carver).

• Can someone make a shirt that says "TEAM DOUG" on it?
    Or Carly :L

• edited June 2014

IM WORKIN ON IT I'LL TRY MY BEST

Rigtail posted: »

Ooh, um. My request: Clem riding a goat on Mark's grave.

• Hey bro! I made your request! I hope you enjoy! : D

Alt text

Obs: took a while to do it. but it was fun!

Carley123 posted: »

Ellie and Clementine hugging. c:

• Because ghost Lee doesn't approve it.

Why not?

• If you need a meme, I'm your man.

You may have come across my amazing work in the meme and nonsense threads wink wink ;)

• I might make an attempt at it, no promises though.

Malthur posted: »

SOMEONE do Santa Kenny in his flying boat dropping saltlicks on people.

• Can someone get me a picture of Sam the dogs full body, I can only seem to find his head on google images, I don't need it but it could improve the picture if I can get it to work.

Hershel posted: »

I might make an attempt at it, no promises though.

• edited June 2014

Although I don't have Sam yet i'm going to post it now since it's virtually finished, if someone gets a picture of Sam I'll update it.

Alt text

SOMEONE do Santa Kenny in his flying boat dropping saltlicks on people.

• I'm laughing so hard. This is glorious, thanks dude.

Although I don't have Sam yet i'm going to post it now since it's virtually finished, if someone gets a picture of Sam I'll update it.

• please do it xD

sardines posted: »

I will do this tomorrow

• No problem, creating those is way too much fun so i don't mind doing them at all.

I'm laughing so hard. This is glorious, thanks dude.

• can you make a Nyam Larry gif?

If you need a meme, I'm your man. You may have come across my amazing work in the meme and nonsense threads wink wink

• edited June 2014

I made your request! I hope you enjoy! : D

Alt text

Lee and Kenny having a beer together! Bonus: Clem drinking a juicebox with them.

• I like the fact that Kenny is giving Lee a creepy stare and Lee's like "The fuck's he lookin at?

• In a more happier story, this picture would be real.

• hahah it's true!

This picture was a bit hard to do, but fun at the same time. (put Lee convincingly on the scene was the most laborious part), but I think the result was good. :D

I like the fact that Kenny is giving Lee a creepy stare and Lee's like "The fuck's he lookin at?

• Yeah man! so sad..

In a more happier story, this picture would be real.

• Awesome!!

• Glad you liked man!! it was fun to do too. :D

Awesome!!

• Yeah the result is great, and yeah i agree it's a lot of fun to do these.

hahah it's true! This picture was a bit hard to do, but fun at the same time. (put Lee convincingly on the scene was the most laborious part), but I think the result was good.

• Meme's I can do. However I don't have the necessary stuff to make good enough GIFs.

Sorry man :(

ps3gamer095 posted: »

can you make a Nyam Larry gif?

• edited June 2014

Can you make a picture of the S1 crew wearing shirts that say "TEAM CARELY", and the S2 crew wearing shirts that say "TEAM DOUG"?

If you need a meme, I'm your man. You may have come across my amazing work in the meme and nonsense threads wink wink

• no problem man,

Meme's I can do. However I don't have the necessary stuff to make good enough GIFs. Sorry man

• Would this do?

Alt text

Clementine meeting Lee in a dream plz

Sign in to comment in this discussion.