Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• TOBI'S SLEDGEHAMMER CONFIRMED FOR SEASON 3.

Alt text

• You have a sledgehammer? Keep that thing away from me.

TOBI'S SLEDGEHAMMER CONFIRMED FOR SEASON 3.

• edited June 2014

[Starts chasing Gary as I swing a sledgehammer]

Gary-Oak posted: »

You have a sledgehammer? Keep that thing away from me.

• I want to join :P
    1.I am sarcastic and a bit of an asshole most of the time
    2.Yes
    3.Yes
    4.A surgeon
    5.In a group

Looking for 20 people to join for Ch.3. To create your character, answer the 5 questions below. If you were already in the story and your ch

• Alt text

[Starts chasing Gary as I swing a sledgehammer]

• ARADIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER GAH

• :O

I didn't even know that's who it was until just now. Isn't that similar to your avatar?

Azlyn posted: »

ARADIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Kinda, she's a troll, i'm a troll. Not THAT kinda troll, a Homestuck troll. I'm a Gemini, so my horns are like Sol's. Sollux, i mean.

Deceptio posted: »

:O I didn't even know that's who it was until just now. Isn't that similar to your avatar?

• I just copied and pasted the characters that were on the description of this thread.

He forgot me too. I am hardly surprised.

• Ah, thanks!

I think I put that up in the first half of the different outcomes, but yeah. Rich would have killed Puncake. EDIT: I just checked, I could have sworn I put it there, lol. I think I replied to someone on what would have happened.

• Randomz89101 not confirmed for chapter 3!

• :'( RIP

Randomz89101 not confirmed for chapter 3!

• Can I join Chapter 3?

Whats your personality like? Rude and sadistic, but can be gentle and caring to those who I care about.

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends? No..

If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive, (killing a friend, stealing something, torturing someone) would you? Yes

What did you want to be when you were growing up? Actor, people could never tell if I was joking or being serious.

Do you think it's safer to be alone or with a group? Group

Gender? Male

• Come on people, please join. I really wanna read chapter 3 now!

• Well, in my case, piece's.

RIP

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited June 2014

Officer Bananas or my father Randomz :(

A question for all of you. Who had the saddest death?

• edited June 2014

I'll join :P
    What's your personality like?I am sarcastic and a bit of an ass sometimes(But I'm not evil)
    Are you willing to sacrifice yourself?Yes
    If you had to do something evil in order to keep yourself alive,Would you do it?It depends.I may kill someone or steal something,but I don't want to torture anyone.
    Do you think it's safer to go with a group,or go alone?Alone.
    Gender?Male

• Sup, Swaggy.

I'll join :P What's your personality like?I am sarcastic and a bit of an ass sometimes(But I'm not evil) Are you willing to sacrifice your

• Alt text

GARY OAK CONFIRMED FOR CHAPTER 3

• Sounds cool! I need to get more involved here.

What's your personality like? I don't really joke around that much. More of a serious type of guy who just wants to get the job done. Pretty smart. Usually regrets all of the bad decisions I make, a lot. I'm also like Bigby. I cam make a really good "lawyer" and I can tell if people are lying of if they are telling the truth. If you need an interrogation, just call me.

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself? If it was for someone I liked and cared about yes. If he/she were an asshole, no.

If you had to do something evil in order to keep yourself alive, would you do it? I would never torture (I'm not THAT inhumane), I would only kill people that I hate, and I would steal unless it's someone/something I care about.

What did you want to be when you grow up? Lawyer.

Do you think it's safer to go with a group, or go alone? Group, IF they are trustworthy.

Can't wait for this!

• TalimancerTalimancer Banned
    edited June 2014

Dis where I join

Whats your personality like? I hope to others that I'm at least an approachable person, I never really get angry as in red faced, grit your teeth but I usually say something which I can't control to try to mellow down. If I want something done I usually get pretty pissed at someone who doesn't work.

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends?

If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive, (killing a friend, stealing something, torturing someone) would you? If the friend has done something that jeopardizes the group then yes. Stealing yes but only if I have a clear view of the parties' situation. And Torture........ No.

What did you want to be when you were growing up? I wants to be Story writer or Video Game Director (something in that type of thing)

Do you think it's safer to be alone or with a group? Group of 2 or 3

Gender? Male

pl0x let me in.

• Yeah, I always wondered why Pro writes some people's names up there and leaves some people out.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I just copied and pasted the characters that were on the description of this thread.

• The people in there are the ones he had a reserved spot for. ><

Yeah, I always wondered why Pro writes some people's names up there and leaves some people out.

• But what does a reserved spot mean?

The people in there are the ones he had a reserved spot for. ><

• Betsy. :c

A question for all of you. Who had the saddest death?

• He invited us to join. :p

But what does a reserved spot mean?

• edited June 2014

Alt text

GAH!! thumb finally I missed that word so much :')

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER GAH

• Man.. you just love to hate me...

Everyone's deaths were sad. T_T Except CornPopper's.

• One Question. i submitted a character but will he actually be in the story?

• Yep

One Question. i submitted a character but will he actually be in the story?

• Fleshed out my personality a bit.

• edited June 2014

-Whats your personality like? I dont give a Fuuuck.
    -Are you willing to sacrifice yourself? Hell the fuck no.
    -if you had to do something evil in order to survive will you do it? Hell the fuck yes
    -What do you want to be when you grow up? **
    Buzz Lightyear............. But that aint gonna happen so i wanna be a Computer Engineer.
    -
    Do you think its safe to go with a group or by yourself?** With a group obviously what am i gonna feed the hungry walkers?

It will be pretty cool to land a spot. :)

• Fuck Buzz Lightyear, all bout de Woody.

-Whats your personality like? I dont give a Fuuuck. -Are you willing to sacrifice yourself? Hell the fuck no. -if you had to do something

• Refreshing this page every 10 seconds in hopes of seeing the next chapter.

Alt text

• edited June 2014

What's your personality like?
    I say weird funny things when I'm serious. I talk to myself, not even expecting an answer from the god above. I think a lot, one time I spent two hours listening to music and staring at the table thinking about life. I'm generally a nice and funny person, but if you tick me off I will be a jerk. Things emotional affect me almost immediately, and I can get really mad and go on rampages, or depressed and sit alone for a while. I also like chicken.

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself?
    Yes. I would sacrifice myself for anyone that's human. I feel like anyone can make a better impact than me on anything.

If you had to do something evil in order to keep yourself alive, would you do it?
    Whaddya mean, "evil"? Like stealing supplies or food? I would only do that if I had a few friends to take care of. But I could never torture another human, not for myself. I could make myself if it depended on the lives of a group of people I care about.

What did you want to be when you grow up?
    A writer

Do you think it's safer to go with a group, or go alone?
    A small, trustworthy group. 2-4 people. That way there isn't so much to lose.

Yep yep. I'd like to see what'll happen. :)

• Sup

Sup, Swaggy.

• The first one is the best

Yo, check this out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXvtany3mSE

Sign in to comment in this discussion.