The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Arnold will have to tell her to shave the middle if they're gonna end up w/ each other.

Helga... -shivers-

• Shouldn't have said that.....

Alt text

I'm confused... At least its not a clown I guess.

• Kenny: "Heh f*cker." :D Imma find an Easter basket tomorrow XD

Shouldn't have said that.....

• LMAO

KILLING OFF CHARACTERS TOO LIBERALLY

SAYS THE GUY WHO WATCHES GAME OF THRONES

I just got tired of them killing off characters too liberally. And I dunno, I just didn't enjoy it that much.

• Alright, I'm gonna sound crazy but I'm talking in code....

Were you disappointed that...

1.) Jaime doesn't confess that huge lie to Tyrion, and Tyrion doesn't get to hear Tywin's thoughts on it?

2.) HE WAS IN THE GODDAMN TOILET AND THEY STILL DIDN'T MAKE THE GOLD REFERENCE!

3.) They didn't show the lady?

Also, some good eye candy died ;-;

I can't seem to hold all these feels. Also, valar morghulis bitches.

• My sideburns were like that last week XD finally shaved it. I feel a beard coming on XD

lol i hate that! They should just wait and shave it because when they let the fuzz grow it looks.. whats the word, "Not manly"

• I did. But i killed him. He kept on stealing my muffins.

Do you know the muffin man?

• Do it bro. :D

Kenny: "Heh f*cker." Imma find an Easter basket tomorrow XD

• xD omg.

Question, how long are the GoT episodes?

What? Sorry I was watching GoT. ummm let's see.... 3. LOL YOU EDITED YOUR COMMENT DUMMY

• I'M SO EXCITED!

Alt text

A little sneak peek. ??? put his hands back in his pockets."Somewhat... although I was really hoping we could talk things out. We're just

• I gotta wake up fairly early sooooo..... CiD out. Later peeps. :D

• At least GoT characters are around long enough for you to care. TWD characters are introduced and killed within 5 episodes.

LMAO KILLING OFF CHARACTERS TOO LIBERALLY SAYS THE GUY WHO WATCHES GAME OF THRONES

• edited June 2014

1) What lie was it again? I forgot ;-;

2) LMFAOOO I REALLY WANTED TYRION TO MENTION THE GOLD THING UGH. Also, in the books I thought it was supposed to be in the ahem nether regions? ALSO, "you're no son of mine".... freaking broke my heart </3

3) I really wanted to see the lady, but.... hey, at least we saw the child.

ALSO, were you upset when Dany had to put her dragons in chains? THEY LOOKED SO SAD OMG I WANTED TO CRY.

Alright, I'm gonna sound crazy but I'm talking in code.... Were you disappointed that... 1.) Jaime doesn't confess that huge lie to Ty

• About an hour.

Tonight's episode was extra long though because it was the season finale.

xD omg. Question, how long are the GoT episodes?

• Hey man, that's just how it is.

At least GoT characters are around long enough for you to care. TWD characters are introduced and killed within 5 episodes.

• Ed, Edd, N' Eddy is the best show ever.

• Thank God all my facial hair is blonde and unseeable.

I hate when guys in my grade leave that weird dark peach fuzz on their upper lip. JUST START SHAVING!

• Hell yeah, bro! I like how they ended it with that movie.

Ed, Edd, N' Eddy is the best show ever.

• I got only about 4 hours of sleep last night. So I'm really tired. Good night guys.

Don't even bother posting a penny wise picture because it doesn't scare me! :p

• edited June 2014

How about this?

Alt text

I got only about 4 hours of sleep last night. So I'm really tired. Good night guys. Don't even bother posting a penny wise picture because it doesn't scare me!

• edited June 2014

I kicked your ass at your own sick twisted game Rigtail !! IT'S OVER !!!!!

You hear me !? OVEEEEER !!

Those races you created were literaly torture device, even Joseph couldn't take it anymore, so did TDM, Modernized and Devyn but I defeated you !!!

Let it be known that i defeated you at the most twisted race playlist EVER !!!

Our eyes are burning and our hands are bleeding !! WTF is wrong with you !!

• edited June 2014

The lie was about Tyrion's first wife. And yea, Tywin was a major dickwad, but that's nothing new. And when Rhaegal and Viserion were chained up and started crying, I almost teared up. (Don't laugh! lol) They were the nice dragons too- Drogon was the violent one. Dany's expression before the door closes broke my heart </3

1) What lie was it again? I forgot ;-; 2) LMFAOOO I REALLY WANTED TYRION TO MENTION THE GOLD THING UGH. Also, in the books I thought it w

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Thought you talked about somebody else XD

I said he has a penis, so why would you ask if he's a girl? LOL

• Oh, right. Tysha. Yeah, I really wanted to hear what Tywin had to say about it. =/

I'm not gonna laugh, I was going to cry but I just tried to convince myself that it was probably for the best, and I already know that they'll be fine because I read the books. And I can't believe you know who was sleeping with Tywin >:( WHAT A BITCH.....

Tyrion deserved every bit of revenge he got. Poor guy's been screwed over too many times.

The lie was about Tyrion's first wife. And yea, Tywin was a major dickwad, but that's nothing new. And when Rhaegal and Viserion were chaine

• Most twisted playlist ever? Heh.

Yet.

I kicked your ass at your own sick twisted game Rigtail !! IT'S OVER !!!!! You hear me !? OVEEEEER !! Those races you created were lit

• Ok that friken scared me cuz I wasn't expecting it.

How about this?

• MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok that friken scared me cuz I wasn't expecting it.

• I got 2nd :D

I kicked your ass at your own sick twisted game Rigtail !! IT'S OVER !!!!! You hear me !? OVEEEEER !! Those races you created were lit

• We all did, friend!

• I hope you'll be able to cope with it, it must be really hard to do that, you probably got really attached to him.

This just reminded me that my dog is going to be put down tomorrow... which means today. I don't know how I'm going to handle that, he has been a family member for thirteen years.

• Thanks. Now I'm not going to be able to sleep. ON TOP of that, I got another thing running through my mind like crazy.

FRIKEN THANKS!! </3

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

• edited June 2014

I'm sorry. ;-;

pls 4giv meh rachel

I changed it 4 u <3

Thanks. Now I'm not going to be able to sleep. ON TOP of that, I got another thing running through my mind like crazy. FRIKEN THANKS!! </3

• Fuck Rigtail races they traumatized me

Alt text

• Hmmm.. Lemme think about it... >:D

I'm sorry. ;-; pls 4giv meh rachel I changed it 4 u

• What if I give you a hug?

Alt text

Hmmm.. Lemme think about it... >:D

• edited June 2014

The Lounge ain’t alight in the forums tonight

Not a notification to be seen

A thread of isolation,

And it looks like a blank screen.

This thread is barren like all the users have just died

Couldn't not comment, heaven knows I’ve tried