That's what she said.

• Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

Shut up, Lee, lol.

• edited June 2014

:)

• Maybe you're right. Maybe they can let us join them

AZLYN!!! yes definitely why not :)

3) I want you to rank Valky up first, then I'll look after Shadow.

Help the girl first think it's a smart move this will be the only time Tobi will actually need Guilty so take advantage while you can

Chapter three: CONSTANT STRUGGLE AWESOMEO (!) Put the gun down, SweetPea. Let's "Talk." I squinted my eyes, while looking at the m

• Well looks like they found new allies, they should stick with them for the time being....I mean where are they even going now ? They would be safer as a group than scattered all around in my opinion.

3)Maybe you're right. Maybe they can let us join them

Guilty should be careful on this one, so I vote for the safe approach, if there's one thing I learned is that Tobi is utterly crazy, both in this story and online apparently...

2) Yeah, whatever. I'll look after him, just remember our deal.

sardines posted: »

3) Maybe you're right. Maybe they can let us join them. 2) Yeah, whatever. I'll look after him, just remember our deal.

• 3) Maybe you're right. Maybe they can let us join them. Dat theme song tho.

2) Yeah, whatever. I'll look after him, just remember our deal. DO NOT TELL SHADOW! HE WILL ACCIDENTALLY SNITCH ON THE WHOLE GROUP!

Chapter three: CONSTANT STRUGGLE AWESOMEO (!) Put the gun down, SweetPea. Let's "Talk." I squinted my eyes, while looking at the m

• Dat theme song tho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjA4SgVDmh4

Lmao, Gary Motherf***king Oak!

JonGon posted: »

3) Maybe you're right. Maybe they can let us join them. Dat theme song tho. 2) Yeah, whatever. I'll look after him, just remember our deal. DO NOT TELL SHADOW! HE WILL ACCIDENTALLY SNITCH ON THE WHOLE GROUP!

• I miss my Gameboy Color ;~;

Alt text

Dat theme song tho. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjA4SgVDmh4 Lmao, Gary Motherf***king Oak!

• ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

TDMshadowCP posted: »

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• B]

( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

• edited June 2014

8D

B]

• (〜 ̄△ ̄)〜

B]

• ( ͡ ͡° ͡° ʖ ͡° ͡°)

(〜 ̄△ ̄)〜

• c:

( ͡ ͡° ͡° ʖ ͡° ͡°)

• ヘ( ̄ー ̄ヘ)

c:

• edited June 2014

Woops! Wrong place!

• (。◝‿◜。)

8)

• edited June 2014

:T

:O

• 3) Maybe you're right. Maybe they can let us join them.

2) Yeah, whatever. I'll look after him, just remember our deal.

• ʕ•͡ω•ʔ

(。◝‿◜。)

• ╭( ✖_✖ )╮

ʕ•͡ω•ʔ

• Alt text

Dat theme song tho. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjA4SgVDmh4 Lmao, Gary Motherf***king Oak!

• Hello to you too.

Azlyn posted: »

Hey, bro.

• edited June 2014

Wanderer7897

It's been a little over a month, ever since this whole thing started. I remember running out of the school when the panic started. I went home, only to find my parents dead on the floor. For a while, I was scared and alone. I wandered around, I saw a blue car next to the lake, with it's doors opened, and a boat that was completely destroyed. I remember seeing a pharmacy, and a mall that was overrun with walkers. I just kept walking down the empty road to nowhere. I stumbled upon a gas station, the place was deserted. I looked around and found a couple of snacks to take on the road, I got up and opened the backdoor. Outside, I saw a car parked with the passenger door open. I walked up to it, I noticed the keys were in the ignition."Looking for something?" I heard a male's voice behind me.

I turned around and saw a man wearing a fedora and leather jacket, he was leaning back on a wall, smoking a cigarette, next to a fence."Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm just some guy." He replied.

"Is this your car?"

"Perhaps... what's it to you?"

"I'm just wondering. If it is your car, why would you leave the passenger door open, and the keys in the ignition?"

"I really couldn't tell you. It's not my car, I found it like that. I tried turning it on, but the engine didn't start. I checked under the hood, and the battery is missing. I guess whoever owned the car decided to ditch it, and go on foot. Why they did that is beyond me, though." He said and then threw the cigarette on the floor, and stepped on it.

"That does sound strange..." I replied.

"The name's Passwordsuck, by the way." He told me."If you don't believe me, you can check for yourself."

I turned my head to look back at the car. I turned back to Password."Nah, I believe you. My name's Wanderer."

He crossed his arms and smiled."Well, nice to meet you. I was just about to leave, when you showed up. I noticed you don't have any weapons on you, none that I can see rather..."

"I don't carry any weapons, just supplies and food." I said to him.

"Really?! How the hell have you been surviving on your own for so long, without any weapons?"

"I've just been wandering everywhere. I scavenged some places, and found what I could. I took some snacks from this gas station a little while ago."

He raised one eyebrow."Hmm..."

I looked behind him and noticed a guy with a white hoodie running towards the gas station."Someone's coming." I said to him.

Password turned around and spotted him."Shit, hide behind the car." He told me as he ran over to get behind it.

I did the same and we waited."Do you know that guy?"

"Nope. I just don't want to run into someone who wants to kill us." He said and then took out a handgun."Did you see the gun on him?"

"Yeah, he had a handgun in his hands."

"That's right. Just to be on the safe side, I'll have mines ready."

We both turned to peek at the backdoor. It started to open and a guy around my age, with a white hoodie and backpack on, closed the door behind him."Shit... that fucking horde. I hope everyone is alright." He said out loud. He looked over at the car."A car? What the hell?"

"Shit... he's going to start to come over. Should I shoot him, before he get's the chance to shoot us?" Password asked me. The guy in the white hoodie started to walk over to the car, I needed to say something, fast!

1) Shoot him! He has a gun in his hands, we can't risk it.

2) Aim your gun at him, tell him to put the gun down, let's see who he is.

3) Say nothing.

Deceptio

(!) Sorry. I have to cut off your leg, Deceptio.

3 weeks later

I was holding my ankle and crying, begging for Pro not to cut it off."No, no! Please, don't do it! No!" I said to him.

Pro looked down at my ankle."Sorry. I have to cut off your leg, Deceptio." He said to me.

"Oh, God. NO! Please don't do it!" I pleaded. Pro put the axe above his shoulder, and swung it down."NOOOOO!!" I yelled out as the axe hit above my knee, and i felt immense pain. That night happened three weeks ago, we were barely able to escape. I could still feel my leg, even though it wasn't there. I was using Paul's old crutches, that the new group members found back at a pharmacy. I wish I would have gotten to know Belan and Paul, but they died along with my dad, Randomz. I still feel like it was my fault, I thought I killed the walker, but I found out that I caught it in the neck and shoulder. Ever since then, TWDFan has been angry with me, and stopped teaching me how to shoot. My brother was out with WtW and Angel, on a supply run with Clayton and Jon. Salt left earlier on his own, to look for Sardines and Joe, we had no luck in finding them, but Salt insisted that he go look for them. We were all hiding in the woods, staying away from towns and cities. We were further away from them, but we stayed safe.

I was leaning on a tree, and I saw Pro walking up to me."How's it going, Deceptio?"

"I'm okay..."

"Still thinking about your father?"

"Yeah..." I said to him and then looked down."I just wish I wasn't being so stubborn that night. I was worried about him and Bananas."

"Your father died trying to protect you, you can't blame yourself for his death. We weren't there when Bananas died, but the new group members took care of it."

"I've learned a lot from that night... I want you to teach me how to shoot a gun properly. TWDFan only showed me three times, and for ten minutes. It wasn't enough."

Pro crossed his arms."How about we find something for your leg first, like a prosthetic. I'll talk to TWDFan about you trying to learn how to shoot properly."

"Okay! That sounds good. Pro... thanks for cutting my leg off... I would have been dead if you hadn't done that." I looked down again.

"When Puncake told us that we were all infected, I was hoping you wouldn't die of blood loss. I'm surprised you survived, tough. You're one though kid, Deceptio."

I looked up and smiled."Thanks."

"No prob. I'm going to wait until your brother comes back with the others, while I'm waiting, I'll be with Jewf and DLB, helping them with their training. Puncake is still sleeping in the pickup. ATR, Noncy and Firedog are out fishing, if you want to go see them, you can. Just be careful, alright?"

"Yeah, I think I will. I'm pretty bored out here on my own. I still have my knife, I'll be careful getting to the river." I replied. Pro nodded and headed back to help Jewf and DLB. I turned around and started making my way to the river. I followed the small dirt road, I was making sure I looked around for any walkers in the area. I had my knife out and kept heading towards the river.

Once I got near it I heard someone."Where the hell's the rest of your group?!"

"What the fuck?" I said to myself.

I made my way over to a tree, and peeked behind it. I saw ATR, Noncy and Firedog on their knees with their hands behind their heads. A large man with a trucker hat and jean vest was aiming a handgun at them."You better tell me where the rest of them are!"

"Holy shit!" I said to myself. ATR, Noncy and Firedog were in trouble. I needed to think of something, but what?! All I had was a knife, and going back for help might take too long. What the hell was I going to do?

1) Do nothing. Wait it out.

2) Go back and get help.

3) Look for something, distract the man.

4) Make my way over to them. Try to talk to negotiate with the man.

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

• Hey it's Password!! :D

Wanderer7897 It's been a little over a month, ever since this whole thing started. I remember running out of the school when the panic st

• Is the white hoodie guy CoolStoryBro? :3

I guess you missed the fish conversation in the Lounge. I'm terrified of fish! And worms. Poor Noncy and Firedog, they must have been doing all the work lol.

(Need more time to think about the last choice, because I have no idea)

Deceptio definitely can't defend them on his own. I don't think the man would kill Noncy or me if we appear harmless. We'd probably be kept alive.....for other purposes. I worry about Firedog, though.

If Deceptio goes back and gets help, we'd probably be long gone by then. Or it would endanger the rest of the group and everyone would be in deep shit.

I was going to choose distract, but unless Deceptio can get a walker onto this man than it would probably be hopeless. The moment he turns his head and sees that we are running/fighting back, he will retaliate and might kill someone. Damn, this one's hard :/

Wanderer7897 It's been a little over a month, ever since this whole thing started. I remember running out of the school when the panic st

• Maybe it is... maybe it isn't. B]

Lol, are you really?! Damn, guess that means Noncy and Firedog were fishing, while you were taking a nap by a tree, haha. :p

Is the white hoodie guy CoolStoryBro? 2) Aim your gun at him, tell him to put the gun down, let's see who he is. I guess you missed t

• 2) Aim your gun at him, tell him to put the gun down, let's see who he is.

• A nap? Let's just say I was supervising them with my eyes closed ;)

Maybe it is... maybe it isn't. B] Lol, are you really?! Damn, guess that means Noncy and Firedog were fishing, while you were taking a nap by a tree, haha.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.