The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Not Mexico? You can go out whenever you want! You don't have to stay inside like in US :P

Not Mexico, that's for sure. Maybe Vancouver or Prince George. I'd like to move to the States, but idk yet.

• Alt text

Don't worry gamer, i'll be hosting another session shortly But bad news....Rigtail is working on another "playlist"....

• My dad and brother want me to move there with them, but nah. I like Canada.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Not Mexico? You can go out whenever you want! You don't have to stay inside like in US :P

• edited June 2014

I expect more people to show up tomorrow :P So don't worry, there will be one :P You're lucky you weren't there last night....me and the gang we experienced HELL thanks to Rigtail's dreadful playlist....THE. MOST. TWISTED. NONSENSICAL. EVIL. PLAYLIST. EVER !!!

Hope there is a session tomorrow too, not coming today because I'm watching the match

• PS2 PS3 PS4 PSP 3DS 3DS XL

What consoles do you guys have?

• edited June 2014

doublepost

Don't worry gamer, i'll be hosting another session shortly But bad news....Rigtail is working on another "playlist"....

• WHEN IS SHORTLY

WHEN

• several minutes later

Alt text

Good luck, lol.

• Wow thats great!! :D NOW YOU ARE THE FULL BEN. COMPLETE WITH VOICE CAPABILITY.

... uh, don't ask.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I finally got the cable! Now I can talk

• "SOON" hehe !! Nah but in a few minutes, i'll make an official announcement like always :P

sardines posted: »

WHEN IS SHORTLY WHEN

• Nice! Good to see some awesome people on here :D

AWESOMEO posted: »

Hi there fellow Nirvana lover! There are some more Nirvana lovers here in this thread, we'll get along just fine

• It's just a game that we play and FOR HEAVEN'S SAKES!
    Looking for a better way to play it
    Life is for keeping score and FOREVER MORE!
    Stop complainin and start changing it

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited June 2014

Alt text

• edited June 2014

Yup it's that time of the day again !! Join us once again as we experience the complete madness of GTAV PS3 with a bunch of people you know and possibly love !! I also must say i'm deeply sorry for everyone who experienced burning eyes and bleeding hands from last night's session.

BlameRigtailRaces

Alt text

Well cheers people !! :D

• Wat?

We're mostly students on our summer vacation, I don't think we need to change our life around just yet.

It's just a game that we play and FOR HEAVEN'S SAKES! Looking for a better way to play it Life is for keeping score and FOREVER MORE! Stop complainin and start changing it

• Do you guys do this, like, everyday? v_v

Yup it's that time of the day again !! Join us once again as we experience the complete madness of GTAV PS3 with a bunch of people you know

• Well, I should've been aborted when they had the chance.
    Cause now I'm spilling venom in the ears of the class.
    And all the high school kids are sick of being told to relax.
    The crazier the kid, the tighter his pants.
    Yeah, I'll start a revolution bringing Gothic back,
    Got them marching like an army wearing black-on-black.
    Out of a thousand of these motherfucking copy cats,
    None of them can do it quite like I can

• Alt text

Yup it's that time of the day again !! Join us once again as we experience the complete madness of GTAV PS3 with a bunch of people you know

• Yeah I think so.

Do you guys do this, like, everyday? v_v

• I'm okay with clowns. But this little fucker from the first season of American Horror Story made me avoid my basement for 3 months.

Alt text

Alt text

• I need to plan a schedule, but seems like it xD For now, sorry :P

AWESOMEO posted: »

Yeah I think so.

Alt text

You don't say?

Well, I should've been aborted when they had the chance. Cause now I'm spilling venom in the ears of the class. And all the high school ki

• Not my style. I just hope everyone at least understands why I permitted this. Don't need to agree with it, but at least understand.

Yeah, it is kinda weird. But I don't think he means to starts trouble.

• Okay I know this is unrelated, but that cat is so cute!

.................... You don't say?

• Soooo, what's going on. Lemme guess, nothing's happening. -_-

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Poked are we cool I understand?

Not my style. I just hope everyone at least understands why I permitted this. Don't need to agree with it, but at least understand.

• Cool story, bro(?)

Well, I should've been aborted when they had the chance. Cause now I'm spilling venom in the ears of the class. And all the high school ki

• Why is everybody posting horror related photos? Ooh, lemme post one!

Alt text

• CiD put a basket on his head.

Soooo, what's going on. Lemme guess, nothing's happening. -_-

• You should start a GTA thread

I need to plan a schedule, but seems like it xD For now, sorry :P

• What a cute ugly little abomination ^-^

I'm okay with clowns. But this little fucker from the first season of American Horror Story made me avoid my basement for 3 months.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Well, we technically don't have any proof, let's not start a lynch before we have evidence.

A certain forum member seemed to have been planning to close or ban that thread all along, Milo was monitoring that thread carefully and rui

• What if the whole time, all it wanted was a hug?

I'm okay with clowns. But this little fucker from the first season of American Horror Story made me avoid my basement for 3 months.

• edited June 2014

Here's one:

Alt text

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Rigtail posted: »

Why is everybody posting horror related photos? Ooh, lemme post one!

• :D

CiD put a basket on his head.

• All the evidence I needed was there,i just came up with its obvious natural conclusion.

dojo32161 posted: »

Well, we technically don't have any proof, let's not start a lynch before we have evidence.

• No no it ate people '~'

What if the whole time, all it wanted was a hug?

• I think we got the idea of the "scary pics", it's not gonna affect anyone anymore.

Rigtail posted: »

Why is everybody posting horror related photos? Ooh, lemme post one!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Xbox360, Wii and a Gameboy

What consoles do you guys have?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.