Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Lmao, it was a lot of people too!

if we die, I blame everyone who voted for me to take shadow xD

• @LeeTheProfessional There's actually 151 pokemon :P

"Wow, TDM is such a nerd."

• Nah, my character likes to be in groups, so he'll probably help you escape. I think Shadow knows that Tobi is an asshole....I hope.

if we die, I blame everyone who voted for me to take shadow xD

• I know, but I wanted an even number, haha. B]

TDMshadowCP posted: »

@LeeTheProfessional There's actually 151 pokemon :P "Wow, TDM is such a nerd."

• You know, it's an ancient tradition in Finland, if something good happens in your life you MUST JUMP OUT OF THE DAMN WINDOW IMMEDIATELY! It does feel good, if you don't live in an apartment house.

Jumps out window? Lol.

• edited June 2014

I hope for you he does. Cause my character disposes of potential dangers to the group. Even if it means killing a kid/teen (Sorry, I forgot how old your character was again) :P

Nah, my character likes to be in groups, so he'll probably help you escape. I think Shadow knows that Tobi is an asshole....I hope.

• I don't want SweetPea or AWESOMEO to be hurt. T_T

AWESOMEO: 1) Let's go SweetPea. You heard what they said. No need to get involved.

AWESOMEO (!) Maybe you're right. Maybe they can let us join them. I looked at SweetPea."Maybe you're right. Maybe they can let us join

• edited June 2014

man, what's up with dem double posts...annoying...

Nah, my character likes to be in groups, so he'll probably help you escape. I think Shadow knows that Tobi is an asshole....I hope.

• people tend to vote for the stupid things every once in a while...I just wish they wouldn't do it when it's a choice regarding my and my group's safety xD

Lmao, it was a lot of people too!

• Lmao, I have to make sure that your character jumps out of a few windows now, haha. B]

You know, it's an ancient tradition in Finland, if something good happens in your life you MUST JUMP OUT OF THE DAMN WINDOW IMMEDIATELY! It does feel good, if you don't live in an apartment house.

• Alt text

That's just pure evil you wanted WTD there just be more bloodshed for you. I'll be good WATCH!! ;)

1) Let's go SweetPea. You heard what they said. No need to get involved. ( If Markd sees them he's going to go apeshit. Man, I wish WTD was there ;-; )

• I knew it. Would be a quite tension releasing act if during a conversation my character would just start running and jump out of a window like "I MUST GO! MY PEOPLE NEEDS ME!" <:

Lmao, I have to make sure that your character jumps out of a few windows now, haha. B]

• They're scared of the consequences, haha. B]

people tend to vote for the stupid things every once in a while...I just wish they wouldn't do it when it's a choice regarding my and my group's safety xD

• 3) Say nothing

YOU SPEAK WHEN YOUR SPOKEN TOO!! I promise I won't kill anyone that doesn't try to stop me. But if you even make eye contact with Mark I pray for just a quick and painless death for you.

Alt text

• Well, since WTD is gone, maybe Gary will be your new rival. B]

Markd4547 posted: »

That's just pure evil you wanted WTD there just be more bloodshed for you. I'll be good WATCH!!

• Wait for it guys! ATR chooses survival over morality!

1) Let's go SweetPea. You heard what they said. No need to get involved.

I don't know if the new people have read up on the earlier chapters, but Mark knows SweetPea and Awesomeo. He had his traveling companion, Cornpopper, killed by WTD and Mark has been gunning for the farm group ever since. If he sees them, he'll flip a shit and definitely kill Awesomeo (aka Spiderboy).

AWESOMEO (!) Maybe you're right. Maybe they can let us join them. I looked at SweetPea."Maybe you're right. Maybe they can let us join

• Give this girl a candy bar.

Alt text

OR... something completely different could happen. B]

Wait for it guys! ATR chooses survival over morality! 1) Let's go SweetPea. You heard what they said. No need to get involved. I don't

• Lol, oh don't worry, I already have something planned out! I think I'll put that in there as well, haha.

I knew it. Would be a quite tension releasing act if during a conversation my character would just start running and jump out of a window like "I MUST GO! MY PEOPLE NEEDS ME!" <:

• Fucky ducky Pro y u alwayz do dis 2 me? And yes for the candy bar :3

Give this girl a candy bar. OR... something completely different could happen. B]

• I just realized that it's all my fault. o_O

If I hadn't gone out there to protect my friends, AWESOMEO would have never have thrown the brick. ^)%#)%

Wait for it guys! ATR chooses survival over morality! 1) Let's go SweetPea. You heard what they said. No need to get involved. I don't

• Heh, can't wait then!

Lol, oh don't worry, I already have something planned out! I think I'll put that in there as well, haha.

• Lol! What can I say, you give the best answers. :p

ATR will get a candy bar... IF she lives. B]

Fucky ducky Pro y u alwayz do dis 2 me? And yes for the candy bar

• Lol, I mean, he could have just left, and your character would have died. The farm group would have been alive, they would have met Salt, Joe and Sardines.

I just realized that it's all my fault. o_O If I hadn't gone out there to protect my friends, AWESOMEO would have never have thrown the brick. ^)%#)%

• Exactly. ;-;

Lol, I mean, he could have just left, and your character would have died. The farm group would have been alive, they would have met Salt, Joe and Sardines.

• edited June 2014

3(Say nothing) oh I hope I don't screw things up with Tobi O_O

• 2) You're right. We should try to do something.

• I promise to not make eye contact, "Puts on shades". But beware Mark, being a firefighter, we are usually blinded by smoke/fire and we still prevail, so watch out!

Markd4547 posted: »

3) Say nothing YOU SPEAK WHEN YOUR SPOKEN TOO!! I promise I won't kill anyone that doesn't try to stop me. But if you even make eye contact with Mark I pray for just a quick and painless death for you.

• 2) You're right. We should try to do something.

• VOTING CLOSED FOR THIS PART!

WANDERER WILL TELL PASSWORD TO AIM HIS GUN AT HIM AND ASK HIM WHO HE IS.

DECEPTIO WILL TRY TO DISTRACT THE MAN.

Wanderer7897 It's been a little over a month, ever since this whole thing started. I remember running out of the school when the panic st

• 1) Let's go SweetPea. You heard what they said. No need to get involved.

I want to help, but he knows AWESOMEO. :c Damn it, Pro!

• edited June 2014

Wanderer7879

(!) Aim your gun at him, tell him to put the gun down, let's see who he is.

"Aim your gun at him, tell him to put the gun down, let's see who he is." I whispered to Password.

"Alright... hope he doesn't flip out." He replied. Password got up, and aimed his handgun at the guy."Freeze!"

The guy in the white hoodie raised his hands and dropped the gun."Whoa! Don't shoot!" He told Password.

I stood up."Who are you?"

"CoolStoryBro, and you guys?"

"I'm Wanderer and this is Password. I think I've seen you before, at the school."

CSB looked at me carefully."Wait... you look familiar. I think we had the same Phys Ed. class."

Password raised his eyebrow."So uh... you two know each other?"

"No. We've seen each other before, but we never really talked to each other. That Gym class was huge, lots of students in it, but I do remember this guy."

CSB spoke up."Heh, he's right. I think we ran around the track once, and he came in second, right behind me."

"Well, okay. Since you two sorta know each other, why don't you two form a small group." Password told us. He looked over at CSB."You can put your hands down." He told him with a smile.

"Not a bad idea." CSB told him."By the way, my gun doesn't have any ammo. I wasted all of it on a horde that's making it's way over here. We should all get moving."

"Shit, I could have killed you for no reason." Password replied."Well, then. You two should get moving."

I looked at Password."What about you?"

"I'm better off alone. Don't worry." He said with a smile.

CSB spoke up."I'm looking for my group members. I don't want to drag Wanderer into it, it's okay if you guys go off by yourselves."

"That's fine by me." Password said to him."So, what about you Wanderer?" He asked. I've been alone this whole time. The one time I find people, they would rather go off by themselves, hmm. What should I do?

1) I think I want to tag along with Password.

2) I'll tag along with CSB. Password can go by himself, like he wants.

3) Maybe, we can all form a small group?

Deceptio

(!) Look for something, distract the man.

I had to do something, anything! I looked around, and found a few rocks on the floor. I leaned on the three, and put one of the crutches behind my back. I slowly and carefully went down until I was able to pick one of the rocks up. Once I had one, I started to make my way back up. I used the crutch that I had in my hand for support. I was able to stand up, and I reached for the crutch behind me. I peeked out and saw the man walking back and forth, while aiming the handgun at my friends."One of you better tell me where your other group members are!

"We already told you, it's just us!" ATR told him.

"Shut up! How can I believe someone who has fake open eyes drawn on their eyelids?" He told her.

"I was... I was just napping..." ATR told him, and then looked away to rub the fake eyes off.

"She's telling the truth, man. It's just us three." Firedog told him.

"I don't fucking believe y'all! Why they hell do you have so much fish, then?!" He said while picking one up.

"Eww! Get that thing away from me!" ATR shouted.

"Sir... believe us. It's just the three of us. Seriously." Noncy spoke up.

"I'm giving you to the count of five. If none of you tell me where they are, I'll kill all three of you!" The man shouted.

"Shit!" I said to myself, and started making my way over. It was difficult getting through, but I got close enough to throw the rock.

"Three!" The man had already started counting."Four" I could see ATR, Noncy and Firedog looking at each other. I took aim and threw the rock at the man, as hard as I could."Five! That's-- OW!" Before he was able to do anything, The rock hit him square in the nose.

"Run, guys!" I shouted to them.

All of them turned around to see me."Deceptio?!" Firedog yelled out.

The man was holding his nose and aimed his gun at them."Fuck you!"

"No! Look out!" I said to them.

Firedog ran up to the man and tried to hold him back."ATR, Noncy, get out of here!" He said to them while struggling to fight off the man.The man aimed the gun under Firedog's chin and shot it. BANG!

"Firedog!" ATR shouted.

Noncy ran up to the man, but he pistol whipped her down to the ground."Your turn!" He said to her while getting ready to shoot.

"Fuck you!" ATR yelled at him and ran up to kick him in the crouch. BANG! The gun went off and ATR turned to look."NONCY!" ATR turned around to see the man down on his knees. She quickly took the gun out of his hands and shot him in the head. BANG!

"I'm coming over!" I yelled out to her. I was slowly making my way over, I saw ATR crouching next to Noncy."Is she..."

"She's alive! We need to get help from the others!" She said to me.

"Fuck... Firedog..." I said to myself.

Noncy was holding her stomach."Augh! I'm going to die..."

"No, don't say that! Come on, Noncy! Fight through this!" ATR was trying to comfort her.

"I'm dying... I'm..." Noncy managed to say.

"Come on, Noncy. Don't give up!" I told her.

"What the fuck happened?!" Puncake came out running out of the woods."Shit! Firedog! What the fuck?! No!"

"Help us with Noncy!" ATR shouted.

"Fuck... what the fuck?! Oh, man." Puncake looked worried.

Noncy started to breathe rapidly."I'm... dead...dead... I'm dying..." Her eyes widened and her body started twitching violently.

"She's going into shock!" ATR told us. She turned to look at Puncake who was checking on Firedog."Puncake! Help me!"

He turned to us."Shit! Alright!" He said and made his way over.

"Help her, guys! Take her to the back of the pickup!" I said to them.

All of a sudden, Noncy stopped moving."Noncy? Noncy..." ATR started crying.

"Shit! No, no, no. Come on!" Puncake shouted as he was checking her wound.

"Noncy? Oh my God..." I said, as I stared at her motionless body.

Maybe distracting the man wasn't such a good idea. Everything had gone wrong, Firedog was our only doctor, but now he was dead. Everything was going wrong. I couldn't handle these constant struggles any longer. ATR was lightly tapping on Noncy's cheek."Noncy?!" She was getting no response. I suddenly got goosebumps, and I was barely able to move."NONCY!!!" ATR let out a loud cry...

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

• 3) Maybe, we can all form a small group?

Alt text

Wanderer7879 (!) Aim your gun at him, tell him to put the gun down, let's see who he is. "Aim your gun at him, tell him to put the gun

• Maybe distracting the man wasn't such a good idea.

Alt text

Wanderer7879 (!) Aim your gun at him, tell him to put the gun down, let's see who he is. "Aim your gun at him, tell him to put the gun

• "Spider boy! HAHAHAHA!"

1) Let's go SweetPea. You heard what they said. No need to get involved. I want to help, but he knows AWESOMEO. :c Damn it, Pro!

• edited June 2014

I..... I can't vote right now, I just need time.... ;-;

Fine. I should be okay now.

• 2) I'll tag along with CSB. Password can go by himself, like he wants.

Damn bro... That shit got me teary eyed. RIP Firedog and Noncy.

Alt text

Oh my god. ;_; Uhhh. What happened. No...... this is horrible ;_; nooooooo

• Alt text

I..... I can't vote right now, I just need time.... ;-; Fine. I should be okay now. 3) Maybe, we can all form a small group?

• 2) Tag with CSB

Where is the setting?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.