The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yup. ^_^

AWESOMEO posted: »

AGAIN WITH THE HOMO SHIPPINGS?!

• I mean... Jesus did come out of her body, so...

Damn right.

• On top of a building that said 'Juice Shop' or something, on a hill. WTD shot it, and it rolled off the building and down the mountain :P

WTF where the hell'd you find that ball?! 0_0

• Yeah, it's from the "I'm not a hipster" update. I didn't know about the giant ball, lol. Where did you guys find it?

sardines posted: »

I think so! I definitely don't remember it being there before! :P

• Alt text

Yup. ^_^

• Somewhere in Vinewood Hills, I think? On top of a juice shop. but yeah we all dressed as hipsters in commemoration of the new update, lol :P

Yeah, it's from the "I'm not a hipster" update. I didn't know about the giant ball, lol. Where did you guys find it?

• Ah, okay. I haven't played the game in so long, I only played today for like fifteen minutes today. I'll see if I can find it, thanks! B]

Somewhere in Vinewood Hills, I think? On top of a juice shop. but yeah we all dressed as hipsters in commemoration of the new update, lol :P

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

I'm not much of a believer myself, but I think you also gotta give credit to the father figure who raised him :P

I never understood what the hell happened there, I mean, they always say he was Jewish, so how'd he become the symbol of Christianity? Sorry for my ignorance, but no one I ever asked gave me a proper answer.

I mean... Jesus did come out of her body, so...

• LLOL I'm like Joseph join the fun !!

MuteJoe: Nah i'm good ;-;

Lol oh.

• I never asked for this !! Stupid glitch... -_-

BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! (MY EYES!)

• Nope, post it in a new comment plz ^_^

Lmao, did you see the vid?

• Well, yeah, Jesus was Jewish, and so were most of his followers, but Christianity is the religion about Christ. Before Christ, there weren't any Christ followers.

I'm not much of a believer myself, but I think you also gotta give credit to the father figure who raised him :P I never understood what

• I remember seeing a ball just like that on top of a building earlier today. It was part of a sign though (Like a prop). It must have fallen off and somehow made it's way to the mountains.

Having trouble getting the 'falling through the world' pictures to upload from my phone... for now, have some HIPSTER CAT CREW! (Me, Passwor

edited June 2014

Wait, so why did they have to make a new religion? Is Jesus even aware he's the symbol of the biggest religion on earth?

EDIT: ohhh, Christ as in the Messiah right?

Well, yeah, Jesus was Jewish, and so were most of his followers, but Christianity is the religion about Christ. Before Christ, there weren't any Christ followers.

• He was the prophesied Messiah, he fulfilled the Old Testament prophesies, and was resurrected.

I'm pretty sure Jesus knows. ^_^

Wait, so why did they have to make a new religion? Is Jesus even aware he's the symbol of the biggest religion on earth? EDIT: ohhh, Christ as in the Messiah right?

• edited June 2014

So here we go... the story of how I fell out of the world ;_;

Alt text

I was just chilling in my apartment watching TV with everyone (except Rig, who was outside doing who knows what lol) when suddenly this happened...

Alt text

And when I tried to stand up, I teleported outside on a highway somewhere! ;_;

Alt text

Then I fell through the world. Over and over again. ;_;

Alt text

The game wouldn't even let me kill myself. ;____;

I even took a video of my plight xD

In the end @PasswordSuck helped me out and ended my suffering, lol. THANKS DUDE

edited June 2014

Prepare for a butthurt speech

I guess the only reason Christianity and Judaism aren't the same thing is that both sides refuse to admit they were mistaken to some extent.

To be honest, I did my research for a long time and according to that, it was just the lack of tolerance that lead to the split of the two, it might sound stupid and unbelievable but technically, we're all the same religion, Judaism and Christianity believe in the same god and the only god, and the only reason they aren't the same is persistence of both sides not to bend over and mix the religions back. Both Rabbis and Priests have come up with the craziest rules for today's society only to prevent making the two religions from colliding.

I think it's just stupid, we're all the same anyway, and believe it or not but according to the bible, god prefers Justice making people and humble people who are not religious than those orthodox crazy ass Rabbis, Priests and Islamic leaders willing to bomb on us for a plot of land. Because according to my 10 years of learning, god loves all people and believes that kindheartedness is more important than the stupid term of "believing" or "not believing".

He was the prophesied Messiah, he fulfilled the Old Testament prophesies, and was resurrected. I'm pretty sure Jesus knows. ^_^

• People of Jewish faith believe in the existence of Jesus - but they do not think of him as the Messiah. They didn't believe that he was the Son of God. He became the symbol of Christianity when.. people started believing in Him and followed his teachings.

I'm not much of a believer myself, but I think you also gotta give credit to the father figure who raised him :P I never understood what

• You must have been really, really high.

So here we go... the story of how I fell out of the world ;_; I was just chilling in my apartment watching TV with everyone (except R

edited June 2014

Can I have a dose of your hardcore drugz?

So here we go... the story of how I fell out of the world ;_; I was just chilling in my apartment watching TV with everyone (except R

edited June 2014

I know about that, I'm Jewish lol.

It's not that the Jewish people don't believe he's the Messiah, they just deny it, because if they will admit it (and it counts as a sin) they will basically "lose all their pride".

On the other hand though, Christian priests are also wrong about the new fixes they did on the bible, and the new "churches" and the "confessions", since it was never mentioned or spoken of in the original bible and was only made as an effort to push away from the Judaism, just like how Rabbis deny Jesus as their savior because they don't want to admit their sin.

quinnics posted: »

People of Jewish faith believe in the existence of Jesus - but they do not think of him as the Messiah. They didn't believe that he was the

• Hipster Cat Crew FTW !! Including me, Sardines and WhatTheDuck.

While Joe was moping somewhere and being suicidal...I wrecked your car Joe, you gave me no choice buddy....I told you to stop being a suicidal prick but you wouldn't listen...See where that got you ?

Alt text

A selfie after knocking down the ball down the mountain.

Alt text

Then WTD and Sardines joined me to take some pictures

Alt text

That's when the selfie madness started, cat chasing after balls...typical indeed WTD xD

Alt text

So next time join the Hipster Cat Crew and we won't have to stab you repeatedly :D

Hope you learned your lesson Joseph...

• You should start a GTA thread. It would probably get really famous.

Hipster Cat Crew FTW !! Including me, Sardines and WhatTheDuck. While Joe was moping somewhere and being suicidal...I wrecked your car Jo

• You should start a GTA thread. It would probably get really famous.

• Goodnight. I'm going to actually try and sleep before the sun comes up.

Alt text

• Let us see if you succeed.

Night.

Goodnight. I'm going to actually try and sleep before the sun comes up.

• Guys, I need your help.

I remember that once upon a time I played a text game about ZA. I played as a guy, who had to leave his work and get home to his wife. In the end game gives you rating of your survival an humanity. I gained A for survival and F for humanity.

Does anyone knows about this game? Perhaps even has a link?

• Whatever, I already found it.

Guys, I need your help. I remember that once upon a time I played a text game about ZA. I played as a guy, who had to leave his work and

• Can you give me the name? :P

Whatever, I already found it.

• Dead Frontier Outbreak

Can you give me the name? :P

• ;)

Dead Frontier Outbreak

• edited June 2014

Get excited people the steam summer sale is starting on the 19th (20th) for me which is on my birthday :D

RIP WALLET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUo1PgKksgw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr2GdRBDOmU

How we all feel during this time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FbCjJ30ggM

• That ain't true, you've got me.

Hey look, it's a picture of me! (DONT ASK OKAY I JUST FELT LIKE BEING SELF-DEPRECATIVE) I really need to play L4D2... I have it, but I've never played it because I have no one to play with ;_;

• Gonna need a towel.

Jewfreeus posted: »

Get excited people the steam summer sale is starting on the 19th (20th) for me which is on my birthday RIP WALLET https://www.youtube

• "Fortunately" I'm not a PC player

Get excited people the steam summer sale is starting on the 19th (20th) for me which is on my birthday RIP WALLET https://www.youtube

• RIP Wallet 2014-2014

• I got A in both :P

Guys, I need your help. I remember that once upon a time I played a text game about ZA. I played as a guy, who had to leave his work and

• Why not?

"Fortunately" I'm not a PC player

• More like a job.

Gonna need a towel.

• I just noticed that the other day. Fucking awesome.

Is it just me or did i not know this comes to your notifications...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.