The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• MEANWHILE, IN THE MODS' OFFICE!

-Should we ban her?

-Yep, let's ban her.

-DONE!

Azlyn posted: »

Hey there, mods, i'm just being here doing nothing at all, posting love and cuteness and innocence and nothing wrong at all. No, i do not po

• XD

When I read the first version ("how to know yourself -out- without hurting yourself") I was kind of worried

• Yeah, like she has that ready beside her desk XD

Anesthesia

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

You actually use explorer that wasn't a joke let me laugh harder HAHHAAHAAHEE You think CAPLOCKS can defeat me? Admirable but mistaken now install Chrome and we never speak of this again Bring it

• Basketheads 4 lyfe <3

Come on this thread after 3 days and already 2000 comments (I ACTUALLY READ EVERY COMMENT). And what is most notable is AOT meme spaz, ta

• I'm confused, what's the question?

Oh, hey, by the way, POP QUIZ! What in the name of Jesus Christ our lord and savior and Maybelle's dangling udder of skittles made of slu

• :()

I really like spiders.

This one night, i was going to the bathroom at my gran's place, and it was super dark on the hallway, and when i turned on the light, there was this HUGE ASS red spider right next to my foot, and so i didn't move and i bent down and squished it and it felt like a balloon but it just wouldn't pop, so i just stomped on it and this weird dark green-grey liquid blew out of it and it stank and i had to wash my foot.

It was a bit creepy, actually, because, and i am not exaggerating, that shit was as big as mum's nails, and it looked red and menacing. Non-poisonous spiders don't usually have bright colors, but that thing was like a goddamn Christmas light.

Yeah, its really cute, with its beady eyes, hairy segmented legs, fangs, and that fly its about to vomit inside and then suck the juices out of. But still, that's the cutest spider I have ever seen. Still ugly tho

• Share it with us nao.

Hmm, you're right. I wonder... You just gave me an idea.

• O rly.

I have a phobia for spiders so....

• LOL

Yeah, its really cute, with its beady eyes, hairy segmented legs, fangs, and that fly its about to vomit inside and then suck the juices out of. But still, that's the cutest spider I have ever seen. Still ugly tho

• xD

I feel you.

When I read that thing about the mods banning a lot of people because they were watching us I nearly crapped my pants.

• Thanks! NOM NOM NOM!

How are ya, Valky? Long time no see!

xValkyx posted: »

Tobi-kun! Hugs and gives skittles

• That stuff does some crazy things....

I don't have a lot of money to be buying that.

• *looks around *

Me? How am i going?

I am grand. I am a sponge for feels as i just rewatched the whole Sherlock series.

One more year to wait until the next!

Dem feels How is it going my "best friend"?

• Hue.

AWESOMEO posted: »

MEANWHILE, IN THE MODS' OFFICE! -Should we ban her? -Yep, let's ban her. -DONE!

• Ummm.. Nothing, you're perfect ^_^

no she's not

Oh, hey, by the way, POP QUIZ! What in the name of Jesus Christ our lord and savior and Maybelle's dangling udder of skittles made of slu

• PENIS.

Come on this thread after 3 days and already 2000 comments (I ACTUALLY READ EVERY COMMENT). And what is most notable is AOT meme spaz, ta

• Thinking about changing my gravatar again :/ I uhhhh look "different"

• The moment I see it... IT DIES.

O rly.

• What is wrong with me, Azlyn? I mean, sure, i sound like a narcissistic female dog and i have absolutely no problem with being one, to be frank. Andbutso, the question is, what is wrong with meh? Number some things.

I'm confused, what's the question?

• I like that one minute pause. But, really, make a list with things that annoy you about me. I'm serious.

Ummm.. Nothing, you're perfect ^_^ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . no she's not

• What do you mean "different"

Thinking about changing my gravatar again I uhhhh look "different"

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

YOU READ EVERY COMMENT?!

Alt text

And about the SnK spam attack on humanity...

"On that day, the members received a grim reminder. We lived in fear of the Azlyn, and were disgraced to live in these cages we called threads."

• "Fear is the thing that'll kill you."

When I read that thing about the mods banning a lot of people because they were watching us I nearly crapped my pants.

• An odd answer for an odd question lol

That sounds... odd to do..

• Eyes. They're eyes.

Then what the fuck or those huge ass black circles?

• edited June 2014

Bipolar Disorder.

• xD

Holy fudgeknuckles.

Fear meh.

YOU READ EVERY COMMENT?! And about the SnK spam attack on humanity... "On that day, the members received a grim reminder. We lived in fear of the Azlyn, and were disgraced to live in these cages we called threads."

• What are their reasons for banning all these people????

MEANWHILE, IN THE MODS' OFFICE! -Should we ban her? -Yep, let's ban her. -DONE!

• ZAYN.

PENIS.

• Ha. Funny.

Bipolar Disorder.

• edited June 2014

Yes! Where are you going why are you going ARE YOU EVEN GOING?

I actually did the same the last weekend, was bored as hell and thought "Why not Sherlock?". Cumberbatch and Freeman to the rescue!

I WANT the fourth series immediately ;__;

*looks around * Me? How am i going? I am grand. I am a sponge for feels as i just rewatched the whole Sherlock series. One more year to wait until the next!

• "Hey Isaac. I got SUPER HOT since you went blind. "

I was quoting The Fault In Our Stars, for those wondering.

• I'm not gonna do this here, iz too personal gurl. I'll ttyl on Steam and even though I don't see any huge flaws in you, I can help you out with what you want to improve in.

I like that one minute pause. But, really, make a list with things that annoy you about me. I'm serious.

• Basketheadbasketheadbaskethead

• RECREATE ANOTHER AVATAR!

• STUFF.

That stuff does some crazy things....

• Maybe it's based on old posts. If that's the case it should just be removed instead of banning someone. Plus if it's old that means the person might've moved on and changed their ways. People change. Like a hippie usually says(which is a truth in what they say)...

STOP LIVING IN THE PAST, MAN!

What are their reasons for banning all these people????

• HOLY MAJOLY YOU KNOW SHERLOCK

TELL MEH

JOHNLOCK?

Yes! Where are you going why are you going ARE YOU EVEN GOING? I actually did the same the last weekend, was bored as hell and thought "Why not Sherlock?". Cumberbatch and Freeman to the rescue! I WANT the fourth series immediately ;__;

• They're like doctor evil;

Alt text

What are their reasons for banning all these people????

Sign in to comment in this discussion.