Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• See, nobody listens to Sardines, until it's too late... tsk tsk.

sardines posted: »

;_; oh god noooo i KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN I TOLD YOU GUYS ;________; WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO SHOOT TOBI 6) Kill Swagguykiller69. I'M SO

• Just a question, Lee.. who is older between me and Swagguy? Also, I hope you dont kill of my brother, you sick minded writer ;(.

See, nobody listens to Sardines, until it's too late... tsk tsk.

• We just discussed this buddy, you better change your vote like you promised !! xD

TWDFan86 posted: »

Lmao xD It isn't!

• I would say you're the younger brother. Let's make you mid 20's in the story. Lol, that's not up to me, it's up to the voters. I will say that if you guys voted to surrender in both options, everyone could have lived.

Just a question, Lee.. who is older between me and Swagguy? Also, I hope you dont kill of my brother, you sick minded writer ;(.

• Damn...that didn't end well...i'm not voting to kill Markd, poor guy deserves a break in the wake of the recent events....last thing I want is for him to come back and see his character being killed while he was gone. I also personally like his character for narrative reasons.

It seems the vote are in favor of either killing Markd or Swagguykiller69 at the moment, with my vote acting as a swing vote for now. So I obviously vote :

6) Kill Swagguykiller69.

Sorry buddy, but it looks like your time is up :/

Markd4547 (!) ??? With the three people hiding in the grassy field, six people with machine gun rifles, and then seven who were helple

• Yeah, those pesky voters, but you could always make the bullet miss or someone can walk in the way again ;). But dont listen to what I say, you progress the story the way you and majority of the voters do things. Swagguys death might change my character and make him hardened, so this will be interesting to see play out.

I would say you're the younger brother. Let's make you mid 20's in the story. Lol, that's not up to me, it's up to the voters. I will say that if you guys voted to surrender in both options, everyone could have lived.

• Lol, I don't know man. It's Tobi we're talking about, haha. Hmm, interesting, I like that idea. B]

Yeah, those pesky voters, but you could always make the bullet miss or someone can walk in the way again . But dont listen to what I say, yo

• (Eleventh Doctor voice) "Why does nobody ever listen to me? Do I just have the kind of face that nobody listens to?!"

Alt text

See, nobody listens to Sardines, until it's too late... tsk tsk.

• What?

;_; oh god noooo i KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN I TOLD YOU GUYS ;________; WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO SHOOT TOBI 6) Kill Swagguykiller69. I'M SO

• In the story. You're evil!

What?

• I'm not, I'm as nice as can get.

In the story. You're evil!

• edited June 2014

"Don't fuckin' touch any of those weapons! Unless you want to fuckin' die!" Gustav said to the group.

AND YOUR RESPONSE TO SOMEONE HAVING TO DIE

"This is gonna be good." Gustav said with a smile.

THE NICEST

I'm not, I'm as nice as can get.

• 1) Kill Markd4547

Markd4547 (!) ??? With the three people hiding in the grassy field, six people with machine gun rifles, and then seven who were helple

• ATR + Jewfreeus = Baby

Did you just say I'm gonna get PREGNANT? lol

• Will that baby be immune to the infection, since it'll be born after the apocalypse already started?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

ATR + Jewfreeus = Baby

• I don't think I'm going to survive the escape. ;_; That's my prediction about me, at least.

Prediction about... Gustav. He's going to kill one of us. And then die. (GUSTAV, WHYYYYYYY)

So while we wait. What do you guys think will happen with any of the characters?

• Yeah, I'm too nice.

"Don't fuckin' touch any of those weapons! Unless you want to fuckin' die!" Gustav said to the group. AND YOUR RESPONSE TO SOMEONE HAVING TO DIE "This is gonna be good." Gustav said with a smile. THE NICEST

• If it turns out to be the right vote, then it will only be due to your evilness. You planted an important straw of information in an earlier chapter to indicate that shale is an evil guy, so that people who paid attention would be wary of him, only to make him a good guy in the end? That would be horribly evil of you and make it hard for me to ever find the best decision again, since I would know that anything goes with your fic. xD

What if you made the right vote, though? B]

• No, but it will smell of strawberries, which is nice.

Will that baby be immune to the infection, since it'll be born after the apocalypse already started?

• I turned to them, and made a C with my hand."Guys..."

"The hell is that?" SGK asked me.

"Plan C, motherfuckers!"

Alt text

I died.

5) Kill GOUSTTTT. - Because of reasons.

• edited June 2014

Okay, I still don't know. I'll go with the others and see if I change my mind later.

6) Kill Swagguykiller69. :c

• Oh my god... you're finally getting your revenge on Guetta for GTA... xD

Lol, I changed my vote.

• It still haunts me every day ;-;

Oh my god... you're finally getting your revenge on Guetta for GTA... xD

• edited June 2014

Alright, so, taking it easy...

Killing Mark would possibly rid us of a threat, BUT Mark can also be useful, i said that before and i'm sticking with it.

Killing Shiina is out of the question because i want her to say this:

Shiina: I love knives.

Random Char: How much do you love knives?

Shiina: So much that i can't sleep at night.

I REALLY WANT IT TO HAPPEN M'MKAY?! I love Shiina. x3

Killing Gary would be a waste of a good shot. Plus, he's mah bro.

No way i am killing TNK, because he lightens the mood and is cool.

GOUSTTTT? No, again, may be useful.

I'm not killing Clubremix_Guetta, either.

Gamer may be useful.

Having Twistee around would make for a better story, i think. So no killing him. He has a shit ton of explaining to do.

UGH.

I'm so sorry, Swaggy, dude. But... I can't...

6) Kill Swagguykiller69.

• Also:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PPVjYeD-Mk#t=36

Plan C, motherfuckers!

This is rich. xD

You HAVE to love Mashiro.

Azlyn posted: »

Alright, so, taking it easy... Killing Mark would possibly rid us of a threat, BUT Mark can also be useful, i said that before and i'm st

• What happened in GTA?

It still haunts me every day ;-;

• I don't wanna talk about it. I'm sure Guetta would be more than happy to share with you :c

Gary-Oak posted: »

What happened in GTA?

• You should read my character submit.

"Don't fuckin' touch any of those weapons! Unless you want to fuckin' die!" Gustav said to the group. AND YOUR RESPONSE TO SOMEONE HAVING TO DIE "This is gonna be good." Gustav said with a smile. THE NICEST

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited June 2014

6) Kill Swagguykiller69.

Sorry dude, also when are we going to see Gustav's funny side?

• God dammit Joseph! Me and my character will hate you ;_;

Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy: 8) Kill Clubremix_Guetta. ...changed my vote due to unforeseen circumstances

• No what no the asfb psdsäa lackad I can't take this ;___;

I guess I will go with the others.....

6) Kill Swagguykiller69.

• I feel you. T_T

No what no the asfb psdsäa lackad I can't take this ;___; I guess I will go with the others..... 6) Kill Swagguykiller69.

• 6) Kill Swagguykiller69.

• 3) Kill Gary-Oak.

Alt text

• It has to be this way :c

God dammit Joseph! Me and my character will hate you ;_;

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

Somehow everyone and their mothers are infected, so no.

Will that baby be immune to the infection, since it'll be born after the apocalypse already started?

• Alt text

I turned to them, and made a C with my hand."Guys..." "The hell is that?" SGK asked me. "Plan C, motherfuckers!" I died. 5) Kill GOUSTTTT. - Because of reasons.

• Yay! Someone else who watched the anime!

Azlyn posted: »

Also:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PPVjYeD-Mk#t=36 Plan C, motherfuckers! This is rich. xD You HAVE to love Mashiro.

• WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE LOUNGE?!?!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.