Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Why do you do this pro? You enjoy watching us suffer??!

But teasing you guys is so much fun! Lol.

• yeah, but thats true,

the over 30 is including diet variations of the soda's though.

Fanta?? Wow, over here from what I see/find Fanta has Orange,Grape and cream soda. No Pineapple or anything else :(. I saw Fanta peach before, but that was a machine with flavour shots at the movies, so it wasn't an official "Fanta peach".

Sunkist makes soda, wow everyday is a school day. I only see juice boxes from them, or gummies.

Ah, I see. I'm like that as well, but sometimes what one person likes or dislikes, won't be the same for you, heh. Jeez, over 30?! I alwa

• Alt text

Why do you do this pro? You enjoy watching us suffer??!

• I'm interested. What do you think might happen, Jewf?

Jewfreeus posted: »

Sardines: 1) Valky, ask him. Rafoli: 2) [Spit on the floor] Why don't you go fuck yourself. Jewfreeus: 3) They can stay. We might need

• Hospital?! I hope everything is alright. :/

Sry hospital wifi sucks, gonna make this short. 5) I'll ask 1) punch the mofo. I'm done with his bullshit. 3) they can stay Again, sorry. Luv allthatfreeus tho

• I'll try to make them more difficult, later on!

Hard choices lol! 2) [Spit on the floor] Why don't you go fuck yourself. 1) Valky, ask him. 3) They can stay. We might need their help if anything.

• Heh, diet soda. I never saw the point of that, I mean it's still soda, lol.

Yep, this is the one you want.

Alt text

For Sunkist try this.

Alt text

You'll probably have to get them online, but hey, they're pretty good. Used to be my favorites.

yeah, but thats true, the over 30 is including diet variations of the soda's though. Fanta?? Wow, over here from what I see/find Fanta

• Could be better, honestly. :(

Just glad pro posted a part tonight.

Hospital?! I hope everything is alright.

• Nobody mentioned Dont_Look_Bro...

You have the least favorite boat.

• something along the lines of something happens to one of us and then the other will go into a angry depression or go crazy like rick did but I might be over thinking the situation

I'm interested. What do you think might happen, Jewf?

• Sorry to hear that. I hope everything goes good though.

Could be better, honestly. Just glad pro posted a part tonight.

• 1) Valky, ask him.

2) [Spit on the floor] Why don't you go fuck yourself.

3) They can stay. We might need their help if anything.

YOU MENTIONED THE OWL SUIT! <3 And it's kind of scary how accurate you're getting my personality down.... I make a raspberry sound a lot when I'm joking around/ laughing at someone and I act exactly like how you wrote if I'm waiting to be kissed O_O

That was so cute though! But then Puncake basically did a:

Alt text

sardines posted: »

Hey! I got a POV! ... ;_; Salt's part.... Joe, noooo. 5) I'll ask him. I'm willing to take the fall here. If anyone is going to get in

• As our lips were about to touch

I can already see how this is going to end :/

What's that supposed to mean?!? And I hope it's not TDM's baby theory! >:(

Sardines: 1) Valky, ask him. Rafoli: 2) [Spit on the floor] Why don't you go fuck yourself. Jewfreeus: 3) They can stay. We might need

• I know! Nobody boats me! xD

Nobody mentioned Dont_Look_Bro... You have the least favorite boat.

• Of course I had to put the owl suit in there! Lol, really?! What can I say. B]

Alt text

1) Valky, ask him. 2) [Spit on the floor] Why don't you go fuck yourself. 3) They can stay. We might need their help if anything. Y

• Hey, whatever's going on, I hope everything turns out okay! <3

• I dont get the point of Diet Soda either, I heard most Diet Soda are far worse than normal soda because some Diet soda contain Aspartame which can lead to several mouth diseases and other complications.

Man, that Pineapple looks so good right now, apparently Fanta has a strawberry flavour too..

I would order them but I dont want to get hooked on Soda and make it a habit, I'll probably just stick to the drinks over here for now, and if I ever go to America, I will definitely be getting those flavours (PINEAPPLE SODA!!)

I just remembered, that I did have pineapple soda, it was from "Grace Island Soda"

Alt text

Heh, diet soda. I never saw the point of that, I mean it's still soda, lol. Yep, this is the one you want. For Sunkist try this. You'll probably have to get them online, but hey, they're pretty good. Used to be my favorites.

• Thanks, Pro. This story is pretty much the only good thing to happen to me tonight.

Don't worry about it! Hope everything is well, take care, WtW. B]

• I actually forgot about that one... I had to put it in in the comment I made earlier! Lol. You guys should get more screen time. B]

I know! Nobody boats me! xD

• Yeah, bro. Diet soda makes no sense, lol. I heard that too, it's much worse than the regular ones. I actually saw the strawberry one, but I stuck to the pineapple, haha.

Hmm, now those I've never seen before. They must be good.

I dont get the point of Diet Soda either, I heard most Diet Soda are far worse than normal soda because some Diet soda contain Aspartame whi

• EXCUSE YOU, ARE YOU IMPLYING I AM NAIVE

TWDFan86 posted: »

Nu uh-uh! I won't fall for your little games here. I'm not Rachelle, ATR, or sardines x)

• Lol, I'm letting you know this right now. There will be no baby in the story, it's already hard enough with the dog. Well, maybe if... hmm, nah, haha. B]

As our lips were about to touch I can already see how this is going to end What's that supposed to mean?!? And I hope it's not TDM's baby theory! >:(

• Lol, what ever makes the story better, pro. If it can get better then it already is.

I actually forgot about that one... I had to put it in in the comment I made earlier! Lol. You guys should get more screen time. B]

• Well, just keep your head up. Just stay positive, WtW. You just have to stay strong, I don't know what's going on, but hope you and the fam will get through this with no problems. Don't worry about it too much.

Thanks, Pro. This story is pretty much the only good thing to happen to me tonight.

• edited June 2014

maybe if...

GUSTAVDINES BABY CONFIRMED FOR CHAPTER 4

( i'm kidding lol )

Lol, I'm letting you know this right now. There will be no baby in the story, it's already hard enough with the dog. Well, maybe if... hmm, nah, haha. B]

• Please refer to Lee's previous comment with Carver ;)

sardines posted: »

EXCUSE YOU, ARE YOU IMPLYING I AM NAIVE

• DLB... just wait until Ch.4! B]

Lol, what ever makes the story better, pro. If it can get better then it already is.

• edited June 2014

Daaaaaaaamn, I'm giving that one to Fan!

Alt text

OHHHH!!!!

TWDFan86 posted: »

Please refer to Lee's previous comment with Carver

• Don't worry, everything will be fine. Just think positive...

• I can already see how this is going to end :\

Alt text

• HE MAY HAVE WON THE BATTLE, BUT HE HASN'T WON THE WAR!

Daaaaaaaamn, I'm giving that one to Fan! OHHHH!!!!

• There has to be a baby dammit! And then we could name the baby after fallen characters....

Lol, I'm letting you know this right now. There will be no baby in the story, it's already hard enough with the dog. Well, maybe if... hmm, nah, haha. B]

• Alt text

Gary-Oak posted: »

I can already see how this is going to end

• edited June 2014

The hype. It's real!!I

DLB... just wait until Ch.4! B]

• The baby's name shall be CornPopper. Lol.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

There has to be a baby dammit! And then we could name the baby after fallen characters....

• I try to be positive, but sometimes its just really hard. :(

I should get back now, maybe I'll talk to you guys later, depending on how things go.....

Well, just keep your head up. Just stay positive, WtW. You just have to stay strong, I don't know what's going on, but hope you and the fam will get through this with no problems. Don't worry about it too much.

• Alt text

Daaaaaaaamn, I'm giving that one to Fan! OHHHH!!!!

• I know. Life is hard, but you have to stay strong no matter what.

Hope you come back, we'll be here if anything. Just PM us, as well.

I try to be positive, but sometimes its just really hard. I should get back now, maybe I'll talk to you guys later, depending on how things go.....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.