Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• edited June 2014

My comment somehow got to the bottom of the page...carry on people xD

• 2) Salt should take a few people with him tonight, and try to save his friends.

I'm going against the lion's share, like I always do.

Dont_Look_Back (!) They can stay. We might need their help if anything. Everyone was waiting for Jewf to answer."They can stay. We mig

• edited June 2014

Lol, they were afraid of the consequences. :p

I tried giving hints @TWDFan86

But they wouldn't listen. B]

REALLY!!?? omg -__- GUYS Y U NO CHOOSE TO PUNCH JUICE

• edited June 2014

"Jewf, huh?" I said to my sister.

"Oh, be quiet." She replied.

xD I laughed so hard at that.

1) We should postpone the rescue attempt for now, let's find a secure place to stay in first, then we can go to the warehouse.

Dont_Look_Back (!) They can stay. We might need their help if anything. Everyone was waiting for Jewf to answer."They can stay. We mig

• I choose what I would do in the situations, and I would have punched the mofo.

YOU DON'T WASTE WATER IN THE APOCALYPSE WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY DJHGSUDIGASG

Lol, they were afraid of the consequences. I tried giving hints @TWDFan86 But they wouldn't listen. B]

• 1) We should postpone the rescue attempt for now, let's find a secure place to stay in first, then we can go to the warehouse.

• edited June 2014

I hope i'm bullshitting them about not being experienced, if my character's past goes the way I wanted it to, then he's way more experienced than he's willing to admit...

Anyway, going in right away during the night would be too dangerous. Not only are they already planning a revolution inside the walls, but with the threat of whoever was lurking around those parts last time, staying here isn't an option. If the able men go to Tobi's community, who will be in charge of protecting those who decided to stay behind ?

First we move to a safer location THEN we can start planning a better plan to save everyone and aid them in their escape attempt.

Charging in with Gary and Azlyn cost SGK's life. If we were to charge in right now, it could only lead to unforeseen consequences. I don't want things repeating themselves.

1) We should postpone the rescue attempt for now, let's find a secure place to stay in first, then we can go to the warehouse.

We will rescue them, but progress are being made inside the camp. Lets not be too hasty on this one.

It's the only way we'll be able to rescue anyone and keep our group members alive at the same time. We have to play it smart, not loud and dumb. We can wait, for now...

• 1) postpone the rescue

• Lol, Juice doesn't care. He's a juicebox. B]

I choose what I would do in the situations, and I would have punched the mofo. YOU DON'T WASTE WATER IN THE APOCALYPSE WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY DJHGSUDIGASG

• Two people are apparently all for wasting water =/

Lol, Juice doesn't care. He's a juicebox. B]

• Or maybe they wouldn't have punched the mofo, heh.

Two people are apparently all for wasting water =/

• But even if he DID punch JuiceBox, then what ? Even if he did acquire a gun and tried to make his escape, who's to say he would even succeed...

One man against an entire community...sure he would probably take some people with him but unless he's freaking John Mclane there's no way he's getting out of such a situation.

Or maybe they wouldn't have punched the mofo, heh.

• Mwuhahahaha! At least he would know what a TV dinner feels like. B]

But even if he DID punch JuiceBox, then what ? Even if he did acquire a gun and tried to make his escape, who's to say he would even succeed

• 1) We should postpone the rescue attempt for now, let's find a secure place to stay in first, then we can go to the warehouse.

• edited June 2014

2) Salt should take a few people with him tonight, and try to save his friends.

This is gonna be bad. But at least i know that, with each update, AllThatjewf is getting more and more real.

DLB NO LIKE JEWF? >.>

• U NO LIKE JEWF?

U NO SHIP ALLTHATJEWF?

U NOT LET YOUR SISTAH BE WITH JEWF?

*points gun at you *

Choose your next words carefully.

"Jewf, huh?" I said to my sister. "Oh, be quiet." She replied. xD I laughed so hard at that. 1) We should postpone the rescue attempt for now, let's find a secure place to stay in first, then we can go to the warehouse.

If he fucking damage my brain, I'll flip. I just wanted some water ;-;

• FUCKING FUCK, MAN!

Punching Juice would had resulted in them fighting. Rafoli would have knocked him out, and then He would have Juice's gun, but... yeah.

• 3) Say nothing. FTW! xD

• Dont_Look_Back: 1) We should postpone the rescue attempt for now, let's find a secure place to stay in first, then we can go to the warehouse.

• No new part today then?

• Sorry, people. I was out all day, and came back tired as hell. I just got online a few hours ago.

Gary-Oak posted: »

No new part today then?

• 2) Salt should take a few people with him tonight, and try to save his friends.

• Alright then, no problem.

Sorry, people. I was out all day, and came back tired as hell. I just got online a few hours ago.

• Hey guys... A lot of family issues goin on, so that's why I haven't been active, as I haven't had my computer for a week and a half...

(Feels like a year and a half... :P)

I think if we tried to rescue them before they have a plan both groups would ruin it for each other.

• VOTING CLOSED!

DLB WILL SUGGEST RELOCATING TO A SAFER SPOT BEFORE TRYING TO RESCUE SALT'S FRIENDS!

Heh, Lame! Jk. B]

• VOTING CLOSED!

AZLYN WILL ATTEMPT TO STAB THE MAN WHO IS CHASING HER

Azlyn My sister... I couldn't believe it. She was shot and killed, right in front of me. Gary told me to run away while he distracted the

• edited June 2014

Azlyn

(!) Get ready and wait for him. Stab him.

"I know you're hiding here! Don't make this more difficult for me, you're just getting me angrier." I heard him say.

"Okay, Az... calm down. I have to get ready and stab him. Once he get's really close, I just..." I said to myself while gripping the knife, and looking at his shadow."Shit..." He was almost next to me.

"Alright... you want to play games? Hide and seek isn't my thing, but I'll find you... don't you worry." He said. I moved back a little and put my arm back."Get ready..." He was about to walk behind the big tree, I held the knife tighter and waited."...TO DIE!" He Jumped in front of me, without hesitation, I quickly stabbed him in the throat. His eyes widened, he held his neck with one hand, and tried to aim his AK47 with the other, he stumbled back and fell down.

I watched as he was suffocating, choking on his own blood. He looked like he was trying to say something, but then his head fell back and hit the ground. His eyes remained opened. It was the first time I ever killed a human, I felt... sick. I knew that it was either me or him, though. I wasn't going to take any chances. This world was full of bad people, I had to be stronger. My hands started shaking, I took a deep breath and sighed. I walked back and sat down next to the big tree. I grabbed my knees and just stared at the man's corpse."Phyre... I avenged you." I said to myself. BANG! I heard a gunshot in the distance."Oh no..." I had to go check if my group was okay. I got up and grabbed the dead guy's gun. I checked his corpse, but only found ammo on him. I grabbed my knife and cleaned it, I took the ammo with me and started making my way back to the group...

Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy

With fourteen minutes left, I thought we should take everything we could from the new group of people. I turned to my group."CiD, get out of the car and start siphoning the gas out of all the vehicles that they have here. Gustav and Pur. Since you two are done putting the new community members into the back of the cargo truck, I want you guys to check inside the church, if you see anyone in there, bring them in alive, unless you have to kill them. Be quick about it, take their food and supplies as well."

"Alright, Tobi. C'mon, Pur. Let's go check it out." Gustav told him, and they started running into the church.

CiD got the siphoning hose, and a gas canister out of the back of the SUV."Shouldn't we go looking for Its_That_Guy, instead of waiting for him?" He asked me.

"Guy can handle this on his own. If he's not back in time, then we leave. He knows the way back to the warehouse, anyway. Start siphoning the gas, I'll go check on Emu."

"Yeah... I'm on it." He replied.

I went over to pick up the guns and weapons that were lying next to SGK's corpse. I walked to the back of the SUV and put them in there. I started making my way over to the truck that Emu was in. I could hear the group banging on the back of the cargo truck."Let us out!" I could hear Shiina.

I banged on the truck and said."Keep it quiet in there, or else I'll be forced to kill every single one of ya! Now shut the fuck up!" I said, and it got quiet. "Good." I said to myself. I walked to the truck that Emu was in, he was patched up, but we still needed to take him back to the warehouse."Emu? Can you hear me?"

Emu started moaning in pain."Fuck... I heard a gunshot earlier... did you kill the son of bitch who shot me?"

"I left him alive just for you. You'll be able to get some revenge." I told him.

"Hehe... just what I wanted to hear." He said with a half smile.

"We'll be leaving soon. Just getting some things ready, and waiting for Guy to return. He went after another one of their group members. With all the gunshots from earlier, we can't stay here too long. We'll be leaving with or without him, he knows the way back."

"Right... do what you have to do..." He managed to say.

"Get some rest. We'll have you fixed when we get back." He nodded, and I closed the door. I watched as CiD was onto the second vehicle that they had. Gustav and Pur were starting to grab the boxes full of food and supplies, and bringing them back. They were walking up to me."No one inside the church?"

"Empty, Tobi. We split up to cover more ground, but didn't find anything or anyone in there." Pur told me.

"Alright. Get these boxes to the truck." I checked my watch."Seven minutes left. Guy still isn't here, but we can't wait around forever."

"Right. We'll try to get these boxes in the truck ASAP." Gustav replied. I started making my way over to CiD...

Purugly

Tobi started walking away. Me and Gustav continued to put the boxes onto the back of the truck."What do you think of Tobi?" Gustav asked me.

I looked at him."Um... I don't know. He's keeping us alive, so that's something." I said while putting the box onto the back of the truck.

"Tobi does what needs to be done. I don't agree with everything... but he has kept us alive." We heard Emu.

"Shit! Emu, you're up?!" Gustav asked.

"Yeah, for a while now. Just wasn't feeling too good."

"Heh, well glad to see that you're okay, at least." I told him.

"Yeah... I think I'll be good."

"So, anyway... back to Tobi. We've been with him since day one. At first we didn't agree with some of the things he did, but what choice do we have? I don't know about you guys, I wasn't always the good guy, and I was willing to do whatever it takes, but sometimes I think he takes this thing too far." Gustav explained.

"I believe that too, but Tobi seems to know what he's doing. I'm not going to go against his word, and piss him off. I think he's losing it." I told them.

"Heh, same here... but I don't really care anymore. I don't really give a shit about anything anymore..." Emu said.

"Yeah... I guess. Well, let's get those other boxes, then." Gustav told me...

Cluke_Is_Dumb

I was almost done with the second vehicle. I turned and saw Tobi making his way over to me."CiD, how's it going?" He asked with a smile.

"Good. I'm almost done with this car, I'll be moving onto the next one shortly." I replied.

"Excellent. I've been thinking... since you've been gone for a while now, I was wondering, are you going to be able to keep up with this new world?"

"What do mean, Tobi? Like doing what it takes to survive? You know that I would, you taught us that survival of the fittest is the way to go."

Tobi raised his eyebrow."I'm not sure, CiD. I've had this vibe coming off of you... like you don't seem to like the way I'm doing things, as of late."

Gustav and Pur were walking back to get the boxes of supplies and food. I looked back up at Tobi."I'm just not used to certain things yet, but just give me time. I'll fully adjust to this. I just wasn't prepared for all the violence, but I'm slowly adapting to it." I told him.

"Well you better, CiD. I wouldn't want to kill my best friend for being incompetent." He had an uncertain look on his face.

"You won't have to worry about that, man." I said to him.

"Good." He checked his watch."We'll be leaving in less than five minutes. I'll go get the cars started." He told me, and started walking away. I finished siphoning the vehicle's gas and started moving onto the last one. Looks like Tobi didn't trust me anymore, he had his doubts about me. He's even willing to kill me... I needed to make sure he had his full trust in me...

Azlyn

I was running through the tall grassy field, trying to get back to my group as quickly as I could. I was tired and started panting, but there was no time to stop. I kept thinking about Phyre's body, and how it was still laying there. I was hoping that the gunshot I heard earlier wasn't because they decided to kill Gary."Damn it! Why is this happening?!" I said to myself. I was almost out of the grassy field, and back to my people. I was using my hands to move the grass out of the way, I could hear some cars in the distance. I finally made it out of the tall grassy field, and I saw the back of the church, I spotted the three vehicles from before, leaving as I made my way over. I saw my sister's bicycle on the back of the church. I ran to the front, and I was shocked when I spotted SGK lying dead on the ground."NO!" I shouted. I ran up to his corpse, and saw a bullet wound on his forehead."Shit... What the fuck?!" I started crying."I can't believe this day... why?" I said while shaking my head. I looked around, and noticed that all of our boxes with supplies and food were missing, I also noticed that the vehicles had their fuel doors and covers opened."Fucking monsters..." I turned around and ran over to my sister's corpse. She was still there, my throat started hurting, I was trying not to cry."Phyre..." I fell on my knees, and tears started rolling down my cheeks. I grabbed her head and held her tight."I'll miss you, sis. I'll make sure they all pay for this..." I laid her head back down, and stood up. I noticed that she had left the book she was reading beside the tree that we were hiding in before. I went over to pick it up."This is... this is my book..." I said to myself when I held it in my hands. My sister was reading the book that I was writing. It brought a smile to my face, but I still felt sorrow. I turned and quickly ran to the back of the church."Phyre's bicycle!" I said and got on it. I rode it to the front."SGK... sorry I wasn't here." I made my way onto the dirt road...

1) Go after the dirtbag's who killed SGK and Phyre. See where they're headed.

2) Go the opposite direction, to who knows where.

TheWalkingSheep

We were all sitting in the back of the cargo truck, wondering where the hell we were going. Everyone was quiet, even that crazy Mark guy. This whole day had gone to shit, I lost my brother and everything was taken away from us. Gary spoke up."Azlyn is still out there... I told her to run away after they killed her sister."

"What?! Really? Phyre is dead, too? Guetta asked.

"Yeah... the barrage of bullets came out of nowhere, she was hit in the head..." Gary said."Azlyn ran into the tall grassy field, I kept the man distracted long enough. Tobi still told him to go after her, but they never returned. I just hope nothing happened."

"Maybe she can save us." Guetta replied.

"Azlyn is a smart girl. She'll think of something, I just hope that guy didn't get to her." Gary told us.

"Shit, I forgot about him." King said."I can't believe this... Phyre, too? Did Azlyn at least have a gun on her?"

"You know she hasn't had enough training with guns, King. We didn't hear any gunshots either." Gamer told him.

"She had a knife. That's all I know." Gary told us.

"Well, there you go guys... I guess that's plan C for us." Shiina said.

"Hehehe... you're leaving your faith in the hands of some girl, who can't even shoot a gun? Don't make me laugh." Mark spoke up.

"Shut the hell up! We wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for you!" I told him.

"Hehe, settle down there. Tobi was coming here either way. If anything, I saved your lives. I even told Twistee that I was planning to keep you all alive." Mark told me.

"That doesn't mean nothing. We're still all in this mess." Twistee replied.

"What about my brother?! Did you save HIS life?!" I asked Mark.

"He was willing to sacrifice himself. It's what he wanted, there was nothing we could do about that. It was admirable what he did, but I don't really care."

"You son of a--"

"Enough! All this fighting... we should be thinking of a way to get away from this madman Tobi." Goust said to us.

"Yes... but we don't know what to expect when we get out of this truck." Shiina told him. She turned to us."So any plans?"

Everyone stayed quiet. Mark spoke up."We have to play along, make Tobi believe that he's in charge and that there's nothing we can do. As soon as he has his back turned, that's when we strike."

"I hate to agree... but he has a point." Gamer said.

King sighed."Fuck it..."

"I hope they at least give you a damn shower. You still smell like shit, Mark." Twistee told him.

"It keeps the walkers from noticing me. Maybe we can use this to our advantage."

"This is going to be bad." Guetta said with a frown.

"We'll get through this, guys. Just don't give up hope. We'll do whatever it takes..." Shiina told us.

"Hope Azlyn is still alive..." Gary said. I looked down and started thinking about SGK and Phyre. I was wondering if Azlyn was still alive as well. I was hoping that where ever we were going, that it wasn't going to be as bad as we thought...

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

• 1) Go after the dirtbag's who killed SGK and Phyre. See where they're headed.

Azlyn (!) Get ready and wait for him. Stab him. "I know you're hiding here! Don't make this more difficult for me, you're just getting

• edited June 2014

1) Go after the dirtbags who killed SGK and Phyre. See where they're headed.

Azlyn (!) Get ready and wait for him. Stab him. "I know you're hiding here! Don't make this more difficult for me, you're just getting

• 1) Go after the dirtbags who killed SGK and Phyre. See where they're headed.

Damn, i really hope this "payback" Emu has planned does not result in my death.

• edited June 2014

1) Go after the dirtbags who killed SGK and Phyre. See where they're headed.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.