The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• -evil laugh-

dojo32161 posted: »

Oh thank God! Good thing they don't stalk us everyd-- Wait a minute!

• Guess who's BACK? ;)

• They're watching you

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQgnhJp97Dc&feature=youtu.be

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

That coin I lost five years ago?

Guess who's BACK?

• Oh.. Hey.. You again..

No cerealy! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY ATR!

Guess who's BACK?

• Nope.....even better!

That coin I lost five years ago?

Dang, I'll never be able to afford that soda. Maybe Elvis Presley is back?

Nope.....even better!

• Alright, I'll tell you....

ME!

Alt text

Dang, I'll never be able to afford that soda. Maybe Elvis Presley is back?

Ooooh... that's good to I guess, not as that coin I lost, but still, it's good.

Alright, I'll tell you.... ME!

• Alright, I'll have you down for Ch.4. Don't worry about making your character just yet. B]

Spooch posted: »

Yeah I did say I'd join a while back, but then I forgot :P. So sure, reserve me a spot.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Guess who's BACK?

• HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY GUSTAV!

Oh.. Hey.. You again.. No cerealy! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY ATR!

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited June 2014

How are you on this fine DAY?

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY GUSTAV!

• Where do you find this stuff? XD

• Pretty good, and you?

How are you on this fine DAY?

• Its a secret!

And if you didn't notice, the red lizard touched the booty.

Where do you find this stuff? XD

• edited June 2014

A special one:

Alt text

Where do you find this stuff? XD

• I always miss stuff when I'm not here, but wth? Why are there people always messing with the group in this thread? There should be a way to make this thread private or something, where you can only join if you get invited. Too many strange things have already happened.

• Finding Nemo. "He touched the butt!"

Its a secret! And if you didn't notice, the red lizard touched the booty.

• YES YES! WE NEED THIS

I always miss stuff when I'm not here, but wth? Why are there people always messing with the group in this thread? There should be a way to

• I know where you get it :) I saw the link ;)

A special one:

• Alt text

YES YES! WE NEED THIS

• I always miss stuff when I'm not here, but wth? Why are there people always messing with the group in this thread? There should be a way to

• You can have group PMs.....

I always miss stuff when I'm not here, but wth? Why are there people always messing with the group in this thread? There should be a way to

• What are you talking about? Id check again if I were you.

I know where you get it I saw the link

• If you people want more privacy where only the users you trust can join just create a PM and add who you want to be there. It's basically the same as here, just leave that Tab open and you won't have to worry about mentioning banned members, etc. Which you do a lot, by the way. So, I'd do that if I really wanted to talk to a specific group.

• I just want you guys to be able to relax in this thread without problems, heh, but yeah, we'll see.

You can have group PMs.....

• Www.Weknowgifs.com

What are you talking about? Id check again if I were you.

• I agree, i'm getting tired of waking up to see I missed some drama or the lounge getting closed...it's been two times already... -_-

That and it might influence me to stop my nightly sessions if this forum doesn't get any better soon....

Everything was fine weeks ago...

Now everywhere I go I see a bunch of people being banned left and right...

This is worst than I previously thought...

Ever heard of freedom of speech ? Banning people without a warning isn't going to help anything....if anything it'll lead to people leaving en masse and abandoning the threads...

Private threads would definitely be a good idea, it wouldn't bother anyone and hopefully the mods won't care as much if certain things are mentioned...

It would also lead to trolls and downvoters unable to post or dislike comments on the thread.

I'm a hundred percent sure that this would only wield positive results for everyone involved, including the mods.

• Nah, its actually from gifbin. YOUR WRONG.

Www.Weknowgifs.com

• So basically making this thread pointless, useless and rendering all of our discussions a private affair in complete secrecy with only those we wish to join...Some people learned about Pro's thread through this one, it acts as free publicity.

I don't think we should opt for that option just yet, but you do have a point...seeing how things are going lately I don't really know how I feel about this forum anymore...Its getting extremely hectic...

Also "You People"....aren't you a part of this group ?

The way you say things makes me think you want to distance yourself from this thread...

SaltLick305 posted: »

If you people want more privacy where only the users you trust can join just create a PM and add who you want to be there. It's basically th

• Hello :D

TWDFan86 posted: »

Hai!

• edited June 2014

hello

TWDFan86 posted: »

Hai!

• "Oh calm down princess!"

Nah, its actually from gifbin. YOUR WRONG.

• Of course I'd be better if this thread was still The Place. But the way things have gone lately, banned people, more banned people, personal information leaking, etc. You'd do well to take a break from here and maybe even wait for the ones who got banned to come back. Then again, it's not my decision. I barely post here anyway. It's what I'd do, though.

So basically making this thread pointless, useless and rendering all of our discussions a private affair in complete secrecy with only those

Sign in to comment in this discussion.