The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

TDShadowMP

TD?

• Sometimes i can be very predictable, and sometimes i cant. Depends on what kind of day I'm having.

But almost all the time I'm a shy awkward person. :/ I. Hate. It. But I'm nice though.

I'm a bizarre mix of super shy and super friendly. Like I'll either blush and scurry away or hug you and act like I've known you for years. It depends on what user I met.

• THIS THREAD

Alt text

• No just for being on this forum

Your parents would neuter you because you curse on a forum. XD

• My mom wonders why I'm on my phone so much. I'm just like "I'm on Twitter."

xD why?? If my parents found out they would probably forbid me from coming on. That's probably the point were i would officially lose it.

• Omg, so she know nothing about the forum??! wow.

Whenever I'm on the computer i never leave my tab wide open because i know she will look into it. xD

My mom wonders why I'm on my phone so much. I'm just like "I'm on Twitter."

• Nope I'd never use her computer

Omg, so she know nothing about the forum??! wow. Whenever I'm on the computer i never leave my tab wide open because i know she will look into it. xD

• 6th night of Bed time Otters. I'll probs stay up anyways :D

Alt text

• He's so cute! <3

And why is the Lounge practically empty?

6th night of Bed time Otters. I'll probs stay up anyways

• Cuz CiDs ugliness entered the forum. Just kidding. People are leaving and others are getting banned. But let's not talk about that and show respect to the mods.

He's so cute! And why is the Lounge practically empty?

• Scared to meet us? You think I'm a mass murderer or something? XD

Id be scared to meet you guys. (Manly because i don't look my best right now) But it would be... weird but awesome at the same time. And id be scared id screw up and say something i shouldn't have. I'm super shy in real life also.

• Cuz CiDs ugliness entered the forum.

Aww, poor CiD. If it makes you feel any better, I don't think you look like Bill Nye or Ronald McDonald (<<<lmfao??)

Cuz CiDs ugliness entered the forum. Just kidding. People are leaving and others are getting banned. But let's not talk about that and show respect to the mods.

• I was in shock for 5 minutes after the Ronald one XD. CiD does love his McDonalds :D

Cuz CiDs ugliness entered the forum. Aww, poor CiD. If it makes you feel any better, I don't think you look like Bill Nye or Ronald McDonald (<<<lmfao??)

• edited June 2014

SLEEPOVER

Alt text

The calm before the storm.(sorry for the helicopter lol)

Alt text

Kinda reminds me of Moonstar Lodge

Alt text

There was certainly something evil in that mountain.

• Someone want to make a call on a health issue for me? Because I don't know what it is. I think I know but I want to know what y'all think

• Lol, this will be CiD and me with another forum member. B]

Alt text

While ATR and DLB just sit at a table being shy, haha.

Scared to meet us? You think I'm a mass murderer or something? XD

• Soooooo true XD

Lol, this will be CiD and me with another forum member. B] While ATR and DLB just sit at a table being shy, haha.

• Dr. ATR has entered the building.

Someone want to make a call on a health issue for me? Because I don't know what it is. I think I know but I want to know what y'all think

• edited June 2014

I was playing basketball today with some friends today and someone pointed this out

Now before I show you, that middle black line is my spine Cuz I'm not that fat. Its not my..... yeah never mind. You can see my shorts on the bottom. I made an effect to it so you could see it better. What do you think?

Alt text

Alright before there is a controversy if that's my butt here is the actual image

Alt text

• Are they scratches?

I was playing basketball today with some friends today and someone pointed this out Now before I show you, that middle black line is my s

• CID is lovin it

I was in shock for 5 minutes after the Ronald one XD. CiD does love his McDonalds

• I don't think so. My cat doesn't sleep in my room and he only has back claws. And no my family isn't abusive

Are they scratches?

• Could be a heat rash or something. Also, is it still there? It could have just been your shirt getting stuck to your skin and irritating it.

I was playing basketball today with some friends today and someone pointed this out Now before I show you, that middle black line is my s

• edited June 2014

That was taken this morning :/ so yeah. Someone mentioned it 2 weeks ago but I didn't bother to check

Spooch posted: »

Could be a heat rash or something. Also, is it still there? It could have just been your shirt getting stuck to your skin and irritating it.

• They look like stretch marks.

• -looks at dislike-

Well somebody's not getting a lollipop after.

Dr. ATR has entered the building.

• Hmm. Have you tried searching the image on Google? Maybe it will help you find something.

That was taken this morning so yeah. Someone mentioned it 2 weeks ago but I didn't bother to check

• Yeah that's what I think it is. But don't "thicker" people get them or is that a myth

They look like stretch marks.

• WOODBURY! And I don't think he's pregnant, lol

They look like stretch marks.

• Are they raised at all, do they itch? Maybe it's a rash.

I don't think so. My cat doesn't sleep in my room and he only has back claws. And no my family isn't abusive

• edited June 2014

I found your answer

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Undiagnosed-Symptoms/stretch-marks-on-my-lower-back-like-a-tiger-clawed-me/show/199219

They actually are stretch marks, your body is growing faster than your skin can keep up with. You said you work out and if that includes lifting weights, it worsens the marks. But apparently it's perfectly normal and a lot of teenage boys get them.

Yeah that's what I think it is. But don't "thicker" people get them or is that a myth

• Nah. You're just growing, and your skin is stretching out. I wouldn't worry about it too much. :)

Yeah that's what I think it is. But don't "thicker" people get them or is that a myth

• Don't search stretch marks on Google images O_O

Spooch posted: »

Hmm. Have you tried searching the image on Google? Maybe it will help you find something.

• Stretch marks from puberty, man. You're probably growing too fast and your body can't keep up. Lifting heavy weights at an early age does this as well. You got cocoa butter? Lol.

• Oh my lucky stars! Look at my arm! Those veins doe!

• Hi, ATR!

WOODBURY! And I don't think he's pregnant, lol

• They can appear during puberty too,how old are you?

• edited June 2014

Yeah I was 5'10 about a month ago now I'm pushing 6' oh and I started lifting when I was 14 and didn't have problems then.

Stretch marks from puberty, man. You're probably growing too fast and your body can't keep up. Lifting heavy weights at an early age does this as well. You got cocoa butter? Lol.

• How are you doing? This forum is crazy, as usual.

Hi, ATR!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.