Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Alt text
    Alt text

"Shiina, how much do you like knifes?" "So much I can't sleep at night" Yeah, she loves knives. You are doing such a good job with these references x3

• It's a trap!

Rafoli posted: »

This girl is a BOY??? Typical anime stuff :v

• You're dead to me.

This girl is a BOY??? Typical anime stuff :v

• 2) PAP, ask him.

3) Fuck your water. I don't need it.

3) They can stay. We might need their help if anything.

Wanderer7897 After three weeks of running around, lost in the woods. We were following the river. There seemed to be a lot of fish headin

• Hey, we're here for you, okay?

Could be better, honestly. Just glad pro posted a part tonight.

• PUNCAKE WHY

x3

5) I'll ask him.

2) [Spit on the floor] Why don't you go fuck yourself.

Wanderer7897 After three weeks of running around, lost in the woods. We were following the river. There seemed to be a lot of fish headin

• Oh, no, what's wrong? D:

Are you alright? Family?

Sry hospital wifi sucks, gonna make this short. 5) I'll ask 1) punch the mofo. I'm done with his bullshit. 3) they can stay Again, sorry. Luv allthatfreeus tho

• If there is gonna be a baby, it has to be named GuiltyPrince

sardines posted: »

The baby's name shall be CornPopper. Lol.

• ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Syracuse posted: »

Four more years and you'll be a voter. Remember, democracy starts at the ballot.

• no no don't worry nothing like that at all

As our lips were about to touch I can already see how this is going to end What's that supposed to mean?!? And I hope it's not TDM's baby theory! >:(

• LOL

sardines posted: »

maybe if... GUSTAVDINES BABY CONFIRMED FOR CHAPTER 4 ( i'm kidding lol )

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited June 2014

Nothing to see here, go on.

This comment is closed.

• edited June 2014

This comment is closed.

• Swearing is like an addiction once you start its hard to stop

Want to know a secret? I don't curse in real life and I'm not allowed to. I'm pretty much only allowed to say "damn" and "crap" in real l

• 2) PAP, ask him.

3) Fuck your water. I don't need it. I don't want trouble O-O

4) Password can stay. Wanderer should go on his own.

• HUEAHUEAHUEAHUEAHUEAHUEAHUEAHUEAHUEAHUEAHUEAHUEAHUEAHUEAHUEA

Azlyn posted: »

You're dead to me.

• Alt text

Nothing to see here, go on.

• Sorry for the late reply, my internet went down last night due to the weather, so I was just like "fuck it" and I headed to bed.

Yeah, much worse, but I am pretty sure Aspartame is only in some Diet soda, usually Coke, its also in sugar free gum too, thats what they use as a sweetener to replace sugar since you wont get diabetes from it. But I dont know, you can either choose better tasting soda and diabetes, or worse tasting soda and mouth complications with the diet soda.

You chose Pineapple over Strawberry, why not both? (im too lazy to put in the over used gif).

I had the pineapple one and I think the punch one too, they have many flavours too but I didnt like the two I tried so I didnt bother. It has a taste similar to the "Jones" soda. Its a weird distinct taste, but the punch was not that bad, it was cool to see a punch type soda.

Alt text

that is Jones soda, they have a similar look to it as well as taste.

Yeah, bro. Diet soda makes no sense, lol. I heard that too, it's much worse than the regular ones. I actually saw the strawberry one, but I stuck to the pineapple, haha. Hmm, now those I've never seen before. They must be good.

• Ooooh. Things are getting interesting.

SweetPeaClem After leaving Gary and Azlyn behind, I was wondering if they were okay. Me and Awesomeo kept walking down the road, to who k

• edited June 2014

Alright three decisions this time !!! Lets get to it shall we ?

The first one sounds pretty obvious to me, the only person Tali really knows is Valky. Besides, they're just going to ask him about his opinion on Tobi and the community as a whole. It makes sense for Valky to be the one to ask. In the wake of the recent events and the execution of Joe, it only makes sense for members to start feeling wary of Tobi's state of mind.

1) Valky, ask him.

Unto the next one then.

Rafoli seems to be in dire need of some water. Apparently he might've had some if we had voted for him to ask for Tobi personally. In this case, the most likely to wield results is for him to simply deny the water and keep working without whining. Tobi encourages survival of the fittest behavior, but also encourages respects for his peer and himself.

Punching the guy would probably put him in trouble or worst.

I don't see why telling the man to go fuck himself would wield any results, except a good beating.

By denying the water he might prove to them that he's stronger than that, without putting himself in any trouble at all, worst that could happen is being indeed denied any water, but at this point it's still better than being beaten to death like Joe...

3) Fuck your water. I don't need it.

Alright time for the last decision then.

Why do I even want to leave? Where would I even go at this point ? I believe in strength in number, i'm also a born leader and a skilled strategist. Besides, all the characters have been introduced already, there's no more groups to find except the one Tobi found at the church.

Although that might be wise....they sure could use some help right about now...they're in quite the predicament.

I don't think I can make it in time though....travelling through the woods took quite some time and I don't even know the location of Shiina's group yet...

Might as well stay with these folks, I think that Pro and me might become good friends, since we have a lot in common, depending on how my past is revealed.

As a man with a plan, I can also help to retrieve and save Sardines and the others. So this one is a no-brainer to me, they could use my help and i'm not about to let Wanderer go on his own.

This is going to end in an all out war between factions. The only option is to create a group strong enough to survive the attack on Tobi's community. If they want to come up with a good plan, they'll need my strategist skills.

• 1) Valky, ask him

1) [Get close to him, and punch him] I'm not your fucking dog. Rafoli needs to man up, get some respect from Tobi :)

• edited June 2014

Don't talk about him you could get banned too

Azlyn posted: »

Awesomeo told me to tell you all that he will be back when the ban expires and that he doesn't plan to leave.

• edited June 2014

Azlyn

My sister... I couldn't believe it. She was shot and killed, right in front of me. Gary told me to run away while he distracted the man who killed her. I ran into the deeper part of the grassy field, and I turned to look back at Gary with his hands up, while the man got closer to him. I was hoping that none of my group members would get killed...

AWESOMEO

SweetPea was sleeping, and I was walking around with Stache's rifle. I was thinking about Stache, WTD, Raging and Mokonage.I couldn't believe they were all gone. I remember when SweetPea asked me "Why must we suffer?" And I replied with "It's just the way things are now." If it was this bad already, I couldn't imagine how the rest of the world was like. I was hoping that we would be able to get through this, and never have to worry about it ever again.

The sun was starting to rise, and the birds were chirping. It seemed peaceful, It was like walkers weren't around anymore, but I knew that wasn't the case. SweetPea was waking up, she stretched her arms and yawned."You stayed up all night?" She asked.

"Yeah. I couldn't sleep anyway."

"Aren't you tired?"

"Not really... maybe just a little. I don't even know anymore." I sighed.

"We should get moving again."

"Where to? We have nowhere to go." I told her.

"Just... farther away. I don't know, Awesomeo. We just need to find some shelter."

"Alright... makes sense. We should go right now, then." I said to her, and she started getting up. We grabbed our things and started making our way deeper into the woods. Who knows where we were going to end up, but I didn't want to spend another night in the woods...

Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy

(!) Kill Swagguykiller69.

"Gustav. Bring me that one." I said to him while pointing at SGK.

"What? No! Please, don't!" Sheep shouted.

"It's okay... just let it happen." SGK told him.

"Hehehe, this is gonna be good." Gustav said as he went to get SGK.

"SGK! We can't let this happen!" Goust told them.

"SGK, please..." Guetta started crying."

"Guys, don't do anything stupid. Please, there's nothing we can do." SGK told the group.

Sheep started crying."No, brother, please!"

"I'm sorry... take care of each other." SGK said.

"You're a good man, SGK." Shiina told him.

"Keep these guys safe..." He replied.

"Alright, shut the fuck up, and get up already!" Gustav shouted and aimed his gun at SGK.

"Please, don't do this! Kill me instead, just leave my friends alone!" King shouted.

"King, please. Don't, just... please." SGK said to him.

Gamer spoke up."Damn... I can't believe this."

SGK stood up, and Gustav walked him over to me. I put my model 41 on his forehead. SGK spoke up."Before you do this... can I have a few last words with my group?" He asked.

BANG! I shot my gun and killed him."Nope." I said with a smile. I watched as he fell down on the ground.

"Oh, my God!" Sheep shouted, he got up and tried to charge at me.

Gustav hit him in the face with the butt of his gun, as he was trying to run over."Stay the fuck down!"

"Jesus!" Goust shouted.

"No! SGK! Why?!" Gueatta shouted.

Shiina spoke up."Is this how you treat the people in your community?!"

"He... he. SGK..." King said.

"Well, if you don't piss me off. You'll be treated with kindness." I told her. I turned to CiD."Help Pur get Emu in a car with Gustav. I'll drive the cargo truck, and you lead us back to the warehouse, got it?"

CiD was looking at SGK's corpse."Yeah..." He said and started walking back.

"SGK didn't do anything to you! What the fuck, man?!" Gamer shouted.

I smiled."Unless you want to end up like him, I suggest you shut your mouth."

"Hahahaha... even for a guy like me, that was pretty cold." Mark told me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'm sure he was having a headache listening to you guys talking all day long, I just did him a favor." I said with a smile.

"You fucking bastard..." Sheep said while laying on the ground.

"Shit... I'm sorry, SGK." Gary said while shaking his head.

I checked my watch."Almost one in the afternoon. Gustav, get these guys to the back of the cargo truck."

"You got it, Tobi. Get up! Don't make me have to shoot you! I ain't gonna hesitate!" He said while aiming his gun at them.

I crossed my arms."Alright, if Guy isn't here in the next fifteen minutes. We're leaving without him."

Pur came back."Tobi, Emu is in the back of the SUV. We're just waiting for you now." He said to me.

"Okay, good. Help Gustav take the group to the back of the cargo truck. We'll be leaving soon. With or without Guy." I replied.

"Seriously? We're going to leave him behind?" Pur asked me.

"We've already wasted too much time. With the gunshots, we probably already drew some walkers to us. I'll wait for him, but if he's not back, then oh well."

"Shit... alright, Tobi." He said, and then started helping Gustav.

I watched as Gustav and Pur put them into the back of the cargo truck. CiD went to go sit down in the front car. I checked my watch again."Fourteen minutes, Guy. Hurry the fuck up." I said to myself...

Azlyn

I was still running through the field. I spotted the tree that me and my sister used to sit by and relax in. I started tearing up again."No... I can't do this right now... I have to stay strong." I wiped my eyes and walked over to the tree. I laid my hand on it."Phyre... forgive me. If I ever hurt you in any way, if I was ever mean to you, or disrespectful, forgive me. You were my family... my blood. I just wanted to let you know that you were the best sister anyone could ever ask for. Even though we had our ups and downs, we always looked after one another. I trusted you with anything, I'll... I'll--" I heard someone.

"Where the fuck did they go?! I know I saw them running through here!"

I saw the man who killed my sister."Oh shit!" I said and quickly ran behind the big tree. I pulled out my knife.

"Fuck did that bitch go?! Get the fuck out here, right now!" I heard him shouting.

My heart started pounding, and I was sweating a little."Just relax, Az... take a deep breath." I said to myself.

"I don't give a shit what Tobi said. Making me run all the way out here, I swear when I find you, you're going to end up just like that other bitch I killed!" I heard his voice getting louder.

"Fucking, asshole!" I said under my breathe. I could see his shadow on the ground, getting nearer.

"Here kitty, kitty, kitty. Hehehe, come out and play." He said, as he was getting closer to the back of the big tree.

1) Get ready and Wait for him. Stab him.

2) Try running away.

3) Say/Do nothing.

GuiltyKingOumaShu

(!) I'm planning an escape, too. We could use an extra hand.

I looked at Shadow, and then I turned to Shale."Alright, fuck it." I said out loud."I'm planning an escape, too. We could use an extra hand." I told Shale.

"What?! You, too?" Shadow asked.

"Excellent. We could definitely work together on this. What do you know so far?" Shale asked.

"A few things, but how are you planning to get to the armory, or those trucks?" Just because I told him I was planning an escape, doesn't mean I was going to tell him what I knew. I had to keep him talking.

Shale grabbed his chin, and looked down."Hmm, I was hoping that maybe we could try to sneak out at night. We just need to find a way to distract the guards. I'm not sure, but I think Emu might have a spare key to the armory, as well."

"Interesting... go on." I said to him. I didn't know about the spare key, maybe he could tell me some more stuff and thaaangs.

"I think at least one or two people should try going for the armory. One to distract, while the other tries to open it up. I also spotted some security cameras in and out of the warehouse, so that's another complication for us."

"Do you really think it's possible to escape?" Shadow asked him.

"Sure, we can escape. We just have to be quiet and smart about it." Shale replied. He turned to me."Two heads are better than one, what do you have in mind?"

Before I could answer, I heard Ever bringing the forklift back."Guys! Get over here!" She shouted.

"We'll talk later." Shale said to me.

We started making our way over. Ever put the pallet down, it was stacked with food, and had wrapping around it."Take out your cutters, and start putting the boxes neatly onto the other pallets. Guilty, once you guys are done, I want you to drive the forklift and do the same as last time with Shadow."

"Alright, no problem." I replied.

"Shale, right?" She said to him.

"Yes, Tobi told me to join these guys, once I was done cleaning the front." He told her.

"Yeah, I know. I just need to teach you how to drive this thing before you start working. Come on." She told him, and then she took him further away from us.

Shadow scratched his head."So... you're planning an escape, too?"

"Maybe... or maybe I was just fucking around and wanted to hear what that guy was going to say." I told Shadow while cutting the wrapping off.

He grabbed a garbage bin, and brought it over."Well, if you are planning to escape... I want to try and leave with you. You seem pretty cool, better than Tobi."

"Anyone's better than Tobi." I replied.

"Hehe, I guess you're right." Shadow wasn't so bad. I guess I must have misjudged him at first. Although, I still didn't fully trust him. He was still keeping an eye on me after all. Shale seemed decent, he could be used as a scapegoat if anything went wrong. I wanted to see what else he knew, I also needed to tell the others...

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited June 2014

1) get ready and wait for him. stab him.

Amazing as usual. Can't wait for the next part.

Alt text

Azlyn My sister... I couldn't believe it. She was shot and killed, right in front of me. Gary told me to run away while he distracted the

• RIP SGK ;-;

Azlyn My sister... I couldn't believe it. She was shot and killed, right in front of me. Gary told me to run away while he distracted the

• 1) Get ready and wait for him stab him.

• 1) Get ready and Wait for him. Stab him.

Rip my fiction brother, SGK..I will get revenge!

• edited June 2014

[Get ready and wait for him ,stab him] Tobi must fall

• 3) Say/Do nothing.

• Nice work! :D

I'm Troy 2.0

• Azlyn: 1) Get ready and Wait for him. Stab him.

• edited June 2014

@Its_That_Guy

See, lol.

-Whats your personality like? I dont give a Fuuuck. -Are you willing to sacrifice yourself? Hell the fuck no. -if you had to do something

• edited June 2014

SGK: "Before you do this... can I have a few last words with my group?" He asked.

Tobi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14&feature=kp

Me: Alt text

Azlyn: 1) Get ready and Wait for him. Stab him. - Safer than running away and giving away her position.

And I am happy my character is smart enough to not tell the guy anything. That way, even if he tells Tobi, he won't know the exact way we will do it. It's also awesome that I consider to use him to our advantage if things go south. Great writing there. That's exactly like I wanted my character to be. And unless Shadow is a great actor, he really seems to be on our side. That's good to know. I am still a bit shocked about the fact how careless some of the voters in here are. It's almost as if they WANT us to all get killed xD

• 3) Say/Do Nothing

Sign in to comment in this discussion.