The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Lol, are you okay?!

Alt text

I didn't mean that ;_; Lol just forget it. Sigh ;_;

• I had a lovely chat with Mister Harrington on twitter. It seemed he enjoyed the latest episode of Cereal.

Alt text

• Oh, I'm sorry :( You did get some sleep, eventually, right?

Azlyn posted: »

I was depressed last night, too, and i couldn't sleep. :C

• I DON'T KNOW!

Alt text

Lol, are you okay?!

• So we can't talk about why a member was banned because that might piss them off, but comparing their actions to "pooping in our living room," that's A-OK?

Vainamoinen posted: »

hanging folks for littering. It's actually more like paid leave for pooping in our living room.

• I thought it was just me ._.

I hate it when the amount of comments bar gets in your way so you cant see what you are saying. That happens to me all the damn time.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

I DON'T KNOW!

• I remember all of dem!

Screw it! I'm showing my kids Courage the Cowardly Dog when I have some!

That by far had to be the weirdest shit ever on that show, lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdTymvjRuoc

• edited June 2014

Happy Friday, guys. As most of you already know, I am going to the Dominican Republic one week from today. I'll be leaving at around this same time, or slightly earlier to catch my flight. While I'm there, I will try to stop by once or twice a week (maybe more, maybe less) to say hi. I will be there from July 4th to August 12th. I will miss you all!

• I hope your plane crashes.

Alt text

NO NOT REALLY!!! ;_; Have a nice trip! XD

TWDFan86 posted: »

Happy Friday, guys. As most of you already know, I am going to the Dominican Republic one week from today. I'll be leaving at around this sa

• Damn, dude. That almost hurt my feelings xD

I hope your plane crashes. NO NOT REALLY!!! ;_; Have a nice trip! XD

• We're gonna miss you! ;u; But I hope your trip is fun! :D

Happy Friday, guys. As most of you already know, I am going to the Dominican Republic one week from today. I'll be leaving at around this sa

• edited June 2014

But look at the bright side, if the plane actually crashes it could be the starting point of...

Alt text

XD

Damn, dude. That almost hurt my feelings xD

• I hope so too! Thanks ^-^

sardines posted: »

We're gonna miss you! ;u; But I hope your trip is fun!

• Man, I love that show!

But look at the bright side, if the plane actually crashes it could be the starting point of... XD

• Hey Sardines, I replied to your PM. At work right now so if I don't respond fast you know why.

sardines posted: »

We're gonna miss you! ;u; But I hope your trip is fun!

• You still remember her?! Geez! I thought everyone forgot about that whole thing. Even I forgot xD

• Post a basket head pic before you go! Have fun on your trip man :D

I hope so too! Thanks ^-^

• Oh, for some reason I didn't see it! I'll try to find it.

JonGon posted: »

Hey Sardines, I replied to your PM. At work right now so if I don't respond fast you know why.

• Thanks, Jon. But, I did already! A few days ago. Not really a basket...but mehh.

Post a basket head pic before you go! Have fun on your trip man

• Stahpet, goust. Ur scaring me ;-;

• :( damn I'm missing everything.

Thanks, Jon. But, I did already! A few days ago. Not really a basket...but mehh.

• I love the Freaky Fred one! xD I find it the funniest of the series.

An episode that stuck to my mind is the one with the mole that kidnapped Muriel, i don't remember the name... But it scared me the most, cuz the mole looked suspicious. I dunno.

I freakin' LOVE this show, m'mkay?

That by far had to be the weirdest shit ever on that show, lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdTymvjRuoc

• Alt text

Alt text

• Am I the only one that keeps on getting the "Telltale is not responding" It keeps on doing that to me every ten seconds.

• Lmao, what was the name of that thread?

• D: Sorry, man. It's probably like 20 pages back from now :/

damn I'm missing everything.

• Hey there, crazy one.

Sooo... Hi.

• I hope he says frosted flakes

Giraffehat posted: »

I had a lovely chat with Mister Harrington on twitter. It seemed he enjoyed the latest episode of Cereal.

• It's gonna happen, brother..

• Telltale just doesn't like you ;_;

Am I the only one that keeps on getting the "Telltale is not responding" It keeps on doing that to me every ten seconds.

• NO!!!! You have to cherish it!!!

Alt text

It's gonna happen, brother..

• Hope you have a good flight. Have a nice trip.

• Me too, bro.

Alt text

I hope he says frosted flakes

• edited June 2014

I get so many problems with this website.

Telltale just doesn't like you ;_;

• I'm crazy? xD

Rafoli posted: »

Hey there, crazy one.

• Yeeeeah, don't get too ambitious.

I remember all of dem! Screw it! I'm showing my kids Courage the Cowardly Dog when I have some!

• Yap, it can be hell. I hate the fact that it's almost impossible to browse this forum with phone, just trying is so damn frustrating.

I get so many problems with this website.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.