The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• "Naauuuuuuuuughty."

Mole? Was it this thing?

Alt text

It's Doc. Gerbal's world song, lol. That "It's my lint!" Lady, too.

Alt text

Azlyn posted: »

I love the Freaky Fred one! xD I find it the funniest of the series. An episode that stuck to my mind is the one with the mole that kidna

• I used to think that back when this thread didn't exist, but when this thread got created and more people joined it I got used to this madness.

I'm crazy? xD

• Like I said i'll think about it...I don't like the idea of being "replaced" just because i'm trying to live my life...but if you guys still want to do it...I don't see why not I guess..

Joseph asked first though, it would also be interesting to see how well he does as a host. xD

MuteJoe as a host...that will totally be entertaining....

Anyway if he can't you can do it Devyn :P

Just don't forget to mention my name in the official announcement. I made the sessions what they are today, I started this whole thing. Truthfully Joseph had the idea first but for some reasons didn't want to host it....so it fell on me and I've been doing it ever since.

Just don't want my absence to go unnoticed like me being the host this whole time didn't matter...if you know what I mean :P

If you guys are willing to do it, you'll have to do the public announcements this weekend. I'll probably be back by Monday.

sardines posted: »

If anyone wants to do something Saturday or Sunday, I'm free this weekend, so I might be able to host in your stead if you don't mind, Passw

• You wouldn't exactly be getting 'replaced', lol... I find it a little sad that you imply we're all not allowed to host GTA sessions for the Forum of the Dead crew if you're not there ;_; No fun allowed when Password's not there. :P Well, to be fair, it won't be as fun without you... xD

But yeah I do get what you mean, joking aside. :P Fine with me if Joseph hosts. Whoever does, we'll make sure to mention you.

Like I said i'll think about it...I don't like the idea of being "replaced" just because i'm trying to live my life...but if you guys still

• Everyone here has some kind of crazy in them.

Rafoli posted: »

I used to think that back when this thread didn't exist, but when this thread got created and more people joined it I got used to this madness.

• I'm in for a horror movie marathon. I chose this great movie, The Girl Next Door, anyone want a link? I don't wanna be the only one watching it, it's boring that way. :/

• Off course there will be :D

I'm starting it at 5pm eastern time today :P

Mostly because I promised to do so and also because I haven't hosted much this week. Lets just say it was a shitty week on the forum but an alright one in my everyday life.

See ya tonight then !! :D

papai46 posted: »

So @PasswordSuck will there be a GTAO session tonight? I'll finally be able to join.

• edited June 2014

Lol, when I googled it I first thought you meant this, well it seemed so horrifying that even I wouldn't dare to watch it. You sick bastard!

Edit: btw I'm in, looks cool enough.

I'm in for a horror movie marathon. I chose this great movie, The Girl Next Door, anyone want a link? I don't wanna be the only one watching it, it's boring that way.

• Cherish what??? o_o

NO!!!! You have to cherish it!!!

• Thank you ^-^

Hope you have a good flight. Have a nice trip.

• I'll watch.

I'm in for a horror movie marathon. I chose this great movie, The Girl Next Door, anyone want a link? I don't wanna be the only one watching it, it's boring that way.

• Judging by that gif, I think that you are supposed to cherish your fat cheeks.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Cherish what??? o_o

• Well....I don't think I consider myself crazy....except on GTAO where I shoot people in the face without questions just for fun xD

Mostly TDM...yup TDM :D

Everyone here has some kind of crazy in them.

• Oh my God. I was mistaken, that is real horror. O)_(O

Lol, when I googled it I first thought you meant this, well it seemed so horrifying that even I wouldn't dare to watch it. You sick bastard! Edit: btw I'm in, looks cool enough.

• xD OMG!

Lol, when I googled it I first thought you meant this, well it seemed so horrifying that even I wouldn't dare to watch it. You sick bastard! Edit: btw I'm in, looks cool enough.

• D'you want a link?

I'll watch.

• Yeah.

D'you want a link?

• "fat cheeks"? That's what she said.

Judging by that gif, I think that you are supposed to cherish your fat cheeks.

• My sessions won't be the same without our MuteJoe !!

Then again I don't know if I'll be hosting at all after your departure and everyone's departure...seems pointless, I also have better things to do than play games all night during my entire summer....I'll try to host as much as I can though.

Happy Friday, guys. As most of you already know, I am going to the Dominican Republic one week from today. I'll be leaving at around this sa

• http://www.tubeplus.me/movie/543278/The_Girl_Next_Door/#

Please notice how hard it is to find full movies online. x3

I found this one, it's not great, but it works for me.

Yeah.

• Those little shits in this movie make me sick. Typical brats. >.>

• Yeah, enjoy your summer. Though, it would still be nice if you guys played once or twice a week at least. Speaking of a session without me, I probably won't show up at all tonight as my friends are coming over.

My sessions won't be the same without our MuteJoe !! Then again I don't know if I'll be hosting at all after your departure and everyone'

• Thanks!! :D

http://www.tubeplus.me/movie/543278/The_Girl_Next_Door/# Please notice how hard it is to find full movies online. x3 I found this one, it's not great, but it works for me.

• Cherish your moments here before you leave!

Cherish what??? o_o

• Well I want you or Joe to host, you guys have been solid since the beginning so off course it should fall on you to host in my stead.

I would say Rigtail too, but he would probably hate the idea or torture all of you for his own twisted pleasure...that's Rig for ya xD

sardines posted: »

You wouldn't exactly be getting 'replaced', lol... I find it a little sad that you imply we're all not allowed to host GTA sessions for the

• Oh my God.

NO.

• Oh, right, right! Of course I will, Lee! :)

Cherish your moments here before you leave!

• I won't be showing up at all this weekend for similar reasons so its fine really :P

Just go and enjoy life man !! :D

I'll try to host once or twice a week, that's actually a good alternative.

Yeah, enjoy your summer. Though, it would still be nice if you guys played once or twice a week at least. Speaking of a session without me, I probably won't show up at all tonight as my friends are coming over.

• And I think everyone's proud of their insanity.

Everyone here has some kind of crazy in them.

• So I click one of the links?

http://www.tubeplus.me/movie/543278/The_Girl_Next_Door/# Please notice how hard it is to find full movies online. x3 I found this one, it's not great, but it works for me.

• What happened? is it the movie?

Oh my God. NO.

• Oh okay. Yeah, I will try. I haven't enjoyed life that much this year. I hope July will be a good month for me :)

I won't be showing up at all this weekend for similar reasons so its fine really :P Just go and enjoy life man !! I'll try to host once or twice a week, that's actually a good alternative.

• I actually have company over too, though they aren't specifically for me... but it means it'd probably be rude to be out in the living room playing GTA all night xD I might not show up tonight either. But it will be sad if I don't, because you won't be on GTA this weekend... ;_;

I won't be showing up at all this weekend for similar reasons so its fine really :P Just go and enjoy life man !! I'll try to host once or twice a week, that's actually a good alternative.

• Damn right I am!

Rafoli posted: »

And I think everyone's proud of their insanity.

• Did you already start it? Lol I didn't even... blaaah ;_;

Oh my God. NO.

• Or you can just wait for the vid to load. You click the free view thing on the vid or whatever and you should be good to go.

I'm not good at explaining -___-

But yeah, whatever link you click, you should be fine.

So I click one of the links?

• Hey, when it's done, I have a lot of horror movies on my computer if anyone is interested in me doing a livestream of horror movies! Or even horror games :P

• Yeah, i hate the guys in it. And that one bitch.

Just so you know, i am gonna keep commenting on the movie for the next hour, so yeah x3

What happened? is it the movie?

• K. I think I got it now.

Or you can just wait for the vid to load. You click the free view thing on the vid or whatever and you should be good to go. I'm not good at explaining -___- But yeah, whatever link you click, you should be fine.

• Me too. I think that's what makes everyone so united in this community. This thread is our base, and before it was the EVERYONE APPRECIATION THREAD. This one shall survive till the mods say otherwise :|

Damn right I am!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.