The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yes. Yes I am.

Giraffehat posted: »

Ur juz jelly cuz adm harngton an gvn hamun wuv.meh.

• It's okeh. I 4giv u hugs

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Yes. Yes I am.

• I have high standards.

JonGon posted: »

I blame the gravatar, not fancy enough.

• Alright dude, later :P

TWDFan86 posted: »

Gonna be out for several hours, so I might show up a little late tonight for GTA. See you later

• You wake up "Early" lol WHAT?? I just woke up at 1:30pm.

This is the earliest I've woken up in a month. Hi.......... -collapses from fatigue-

• You better talk on gta!

Gonna be out for several hours, so I might show up a little late tonight for GTA. See you later

• We'll see about that...

Pretty soon, you'll be staying up past midnight :P

• Lucky motherfucker.

• Pretty much a soap opera in thread form.

What is this place? And why haven't I been here before? This is... like... the best thread ever!

• Yes, he better...or else...this should be fun xD

You better talk on gta!

• morning everyone!! :3 er... afternoon.... since its 2 pm here. but ive only been up for like an hour.

im currently a little bit annoyed because i cant use my laptop all day today until seven pm... or the tv, or the ps3. usually with our electric plan (smart hours) we can still use computers, but today the rates are ridiculously high... so its phone only w data for me :(

those of you whove used phones to browse the forums before know how annoying it can be ;_;

but... anyway... how is everyone today? :D -insert gif since i CANT USE THEM ;_;-

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited June 2014
  • So Episode 5 of TWAU is coming out before Episode 4 of TWD. But in other good news for people who like TWAU there is gonna be a season 2 as they said Ep.5 is a Season Finale hopefully the same for TWD.

• Actually, I thought of a new idea. I'm thinking I should do this next one with an entirely new group of people, and then for the third and final one, take everyone who participated in the first and second one and combine them all together in the last contest to make it big. Does that sound good? Remember, I'm always willing to take constructive criticism.

Yeah, that's a good idea to me.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Today, in this afternoon of June 30th, the military found the bodies of the 3 young men who's been searched for 18 days now, they were dead and are now sent for further examination. The killers are 2 bastards from the Hamas (public terrorist organization), which will hopefully be tracked down and taken back here with the help of our intel units who worked very hard to find their identities.

We had hope they are still alive, but today reality crashed those hopes, the 3 families are now praying for their own safety and are experiencing major trauma, the military is getting prepped for whatever step we take next, I can tell you with certainty it is one of the worst occasions that happened to us in the last couple of years, you can sense the sadness all around here.

About the 3 young men: Gilad, Naftali and Eyal, they were at our age, even younger than some of us, were innocent people, they never harmed anyone.

As some of you already know, I'm gonna get my first order and invitation to a military interview in a year, and I'll join the force in 3 years and pay my debt to my homeland, and I'm not gonna lie, it freaks me out how much the country needs us, but events like this forge my will to wipe those fuckers off this planet, the place where our children will be raised in is not going to be the same place people will blow off in the buses I take to school because of a controversy.

So this is some sort of an obit to show my respect to the families of the victims, I thought it's only appropriate to share this with you since I've already told you about the kidnapping.

Don't bother the dislike trolls or just ignorant people who downvote this, they are either racist or insensitive and they will suffer a lot in their future lives because of those horrible traits.

I missed you guys.

• I feel so bad for you. Using a phone sucks.

Meh, my day has been fine. You?

sardines posted: »

morning everyone!! er... afternoon.... since its 2 pm here. but ive only been up for like an hour. im currently a little bit annoyed bec

• OR I can just forget the second one and skip the third one. By this I mean I will just make another submission thread and combine those who have just submitted with the old entries of Forum Contest #10 together for one big contest, because honestly, I don't want to wear out this idea too much. Which one do you think I should do? I'll post this again so everyone can see after I receive your feedback.

Yeah, that's a good idea to me.

• Damn. Just... damn. The shit that happens in this world...

But it's nice to have you back! :>

Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

Today, in this afternoon of June 30th, the military found the bodies of the 3 young men who's been searched for 18 days now, they were dead

• Personally, I think making the big final contest is a fun idea.

ShaleReeve posted: »

OR I can just forget the second one and skip the third one. By this I mean I will just make another submission thread and combine those who

• yeah it sucks a lot x_x ugh.

my days been... okay. boring, since i cant do anything but use my phone, and my data is so slow i can pretty much only use this website. not a lot ofpeopl are online, so its kind of boring refreshing the main twd section and seeing no new postts :P

I feel so bad for you. Using a phone sucks. Meh, my day has been fine. You?

• Hey! I missed your gifs xD

Damn. Just... damn. The shit that happens in this world... But it's nice to have you back! :>

• I use my phone all the time for this website, and it absolutely sucks. Scrolling through pages is a nightmare. >.<

And I might be able to make it on GTA tonight - hopefully I can turn on my mic this time. -_-

yeah it sucks a lot x_x ugh. my days been... okay. boring, since i cant do anything but use my phone, and my data is so slow i can pretty

• Getting dat headset today! BUT I STILL HAVEN'T LEFT MY HOUSE! ;~;

morning everyone!! er... afternoon.... since its 2 pm here. but ive only been up for like an hour. im currently a little bit annoyed bec

• Awesomeo! :D

Hey! I missed your gifs xD

• Hi ATR :D

Awesomeo!

• I'm so sorry that this happened....I was hoping that they would be alive and okay :( When you join the military, remember those kids and fight as hard as you can, no one deserves this.

Today, in this afternoon of June 30th, the military found the bodies of the 3 young men who's been searched for 18 days now, they were dead

• edited June 2014

You're back!

Just finished reading it. Don't worry, they'll all pay for what they did. :/

• Alt text

Lol, some wild dislikes appear! xD

Our OTZ club almost died, good to have some reinforcements.

Hey! I missed your gifs xD

• Yeah, I agree with SaltLick, let's do that.

ShaleReeve posted: »

OR I can just forget the second one and skip the third one. By this I mean I will just make another submission thread and combine those who

• edited June 2014

Lmao, that's great! If it was a blue shell it would have been perfect. B]

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited June 2014

I assure sure it will be even better. Also, this time around I'm not playing the gentleman card. I'm going for the win.

Yeah, I agree with SaltLick, let's do that.

• Welcome back!

• Me, I just want to see who'd win besides Juicy this time. I assume I will have a similar fate as the last one: eliminated near the end :c

SaltLick305 posted: »

I assure sure it will be even better. Also, this time around I'm not playing the gentleman card. I'm going for the win.

• Damn... I mean, you should just tell him you're not interested. It's been dragging on for too long now. He'll just keep pursuing you if he thinks he has a chance. You said he's sensitive, so you'll have to be nice about it. Just be prepared if he gets angry and doesn't want to talk again, but that's life, people come and go, they either stay in your life or they don't. In time, he'll get over it.

WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN TO ME how am I gonna do this x_x -barricades cave entrance-

• Who do you think will take this one?

Heh, if I really wanted to win I could make quite a few people vote for me. I'm just gonna let it stew, though. I've won this twice before.

Me, I just want to see who'd win besides Juicy this time. I assume I will have a similar fate as the last one: eliminated near the end :c

• That's fine by me, there was that 4 month delay, so TWAU was supposed to come out before TWDG, anyway. Yeah, hopefully we get them both in the same month, I hope early July for TWAU and late July for TWDG.

So Episode 5 of TWAU is coming out before Episode 4 of TWD. But in other good news for people who like TWAU there is gonna be a season 2 as they said Ep.5 is a Season Finale hopefully the same for TWD.

• Welcome back dude.

• He's back!

• edited June 2014

AWESOMEO your back!!!

Oh wait... What I didn't want to happen to the people just happened.. ;_; This world... jeeze. I hope those people get caught.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.