The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• LOL really!?! ^-^

Wow. First the baskethead thing, and now bizarre hysterical laughter. WtW really is quite the character, isn't she? xD

OMG! I'm totally putting that water spilling and laughing at it for 5 minutes in the story.

• NO. YOU BETTER GO TO SLEEP RIGHT NOW. If you end up passing out, I'll murder you tomorrow in GTA.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Welp, guess I'm going to bed now. Have to go somewhere later (and hopefully get myself a ps3 headset). But knowing myself, I'll probably sta

• Well, she IS crazy, duh!

OHHHHH!!!

Yeah, I have to add that in there, haha. B]

LOL really!?! ^-^ Wow. First the baskethead thing, and now bizarre hysterical laughter. WtW really is quite the character, isn't she? xD

• If you don't get a headset today, I'll take a plane to New York and tie you to a chair and FORCE YOU to sing.

Then I'll buy some pizza and go back to Moose Country.

Welp, guess I'm going to bed now. Have to go somewhere later (and hopefully get myself a ps3 headset). But knowing myself, I'll probably sta

• Ha, ikr! I remember in our GTA session earlier, Shadow told WTD that he reminds him of Nate xD

Seems like forever... This crazy guy needs to return.

• You'd never murder me...on purpose :)

Rigtail posted: »

NO. YOU BETTER GO TO SLEEP RIGHT NOW. If you end up passing out, I'll murder you tomorrow in GTA.

• ITS 1AM HERE FOR ME!! WHY AM I STILL AWAKE!?!?

• I dunno, I'm a pretty stubborn guy sometimes. i don't know how you will force me to sing :P

Will you at least share the pizza with me?? :c

If you don't get a headset today, I'll take a plane to New York and tie you to a chair and FORCE YOU to sing. Then I'll buy some pizza and go back to Moose Country.

• I already did before I left. That was out of anger though, and I feel better now.

You'd never murder me...on purpose

• Well, she's not the BAD kind of crazy..... not like "I'm gonna go murder a bunch of people and then roll around in a pile of dead puppies" crazy. Just........ I don't know......

Alt text

Nutty.

Well, she IS crazy, duh! OHHHHH!!! Yeah, I have to add that in there, haha. B]

• Were you angry with me? I know you hated that DM :/

I already did before I left. That was out of anger though, and I feel better now.

• What if I share the pizza with you? Will you sing then?

I dunno, I'm a pretty stubborn guy sometimes. i don't know how you will force me to sing :P Will you at least share the pizza with me?? :c

• Pffft! It's 4:30am where I live x)

Gobananas01 posted: »

ITS 1AM HERE FOR ME!! WHY AM I STILL AWAKE!?!?

• I'd probably lie and say yes but then not sing at all x)

What if I share the pizza with you? Will you sing then?

• That Deathmatch was full of so much bullshit. Everything was unfair. That's the reason why I don't play Deathmacthes, it's all luck with no skill involved (Kinda like COD). Team Deathmatch and Last Team Standing don't piss me off as much though, it's the regular DM's that get me.

Were you angry with me? I know you hated that DM

• Oh now that's good. It's gooooood! B]

Well, she's not the BAD kind of crazy..... not like "I'm gonna go murder a bunch of people and then roll around in a pile of dead puppies" crazy. Just........ I don't know...... Nutty.

• Lol, what a coincidence. B]

Ha, ikr! I remember in our GTA session earlier, Shadow told WTD that he reminds him of Nate xD

• Lol, I know that feel, bro. You shoot someone's face for 36 days and they don't die, but when they hit you with one bullet, you're dead. And when you get spawned right next to someone giving you a major disadvantage.

That Deathmatch was full of so much bullshit. Everything was unfair. That's the reason why I don't play Deathmacthes, it's all luck with no

• Maybe I'll just eat the pizza right in front of you..... and you're tied to the chair so you can't do anything about it.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd probably lie and say yes but then not sing at all x)

• Next time that happens, I'm gonna- Well, there better not be a next time. I don't want to experience that shit again. Is this how it feels to compete in my races? Speaking of my races, how'd you like the playlist? I don't know when I'll be starting Playlist 3, but I know I WILL be starting it at some point.

Probably when you return from your long break PLAYLIST 3 and PLAYLIST 4 should be completed and ready for you to play!

Lol, I know that feel, bro. You shoot someone's face for 36 days and they don't die, but when they hit you with one bullet, you're dead. And when you get spawned right next to someone giving you a major disadvantage.

• I don't want to know what you're thinking about, Pro... -_-

Oh now that's good. It's gooooood! B]

• Lol, you're the one coming up with the ideas!

Gonna leave this here.

Alt text

I don't want to know what you're thinking about, Pro... -_-

• You're a terrible person ;~;

Maybe I'll just eat the pizza right in front of you..... and you're tied to the chair so you can't do anything about it. MWAHAHAHAHAHA

• Not really. It's 10 times worse with your races! I had to take deep breaths to avoid myself from getting too pissed off again, lol. Luckily, I have a lot of patience, but not when I'm angry :P

AND PLAYLIST 3 OR 4 SHOULD BE THE LIMIT! NO MORE!

Next time that happens, I'm gonna- Well, there better not be a next time. I don't want to experience that shit again. Is this how it feels t

• I wouldn't have to be so terrible if you would just SING. >.<

You're a terrible person ;~;

• Don't you people understand?! You'd never hear me sing for a million years! It's just not possible :c

I wouldn't have to be so terrible if you would just SING. >.<

• Sup guys it's been a while.

A lot of people are banned again. WHY?

• Yeah, I can already feel myself getting bored creating races. On the other hand, I do have tons of new ideas that could make the races much more challenging so I'll keep making them as long as I have more original ideas. If I run out of ideas, then I'll stop making them until I think of more. I try not to be repetitive when creating races (Thought the 7th race of PLAYLIST 2 is sort of a throwback to the final race of PLAYLIST 1. Both take place at night, both involve going back and forth and repeatedly fucking up, and both end with you going a long way to a point in the map to reach the final checkpoint).

Also, how was the race I made for you? It didn't come out as well as I expected, and it ended up being boring. Not to mention that me and Tobi got stuck in a spawn trap that I had unintentionally created. Hopefully Rockstar adds the ability to make Missions and Survivals and not just Deathmacthes, Captures and Races in Creator.

Not really. It's 10 times worse with your races! I had to take deep breaths to avoid myself from getting too pissed off again, lol. Luckily, I have a lot of patience, but not when I'm angry :P AND PLAYLIST 3 OR 4 SHOULD BE THE LIMIT! NO MORE!

• That's not fair, Joe. You know it. >:(

Don't you people understand?! You'd never hear me sing for a million years! It's just not possible :c

• Oh boy, new ideas. We hate your ideas! lol. The race you made for me was surprisingly easy...but that's probably because I was "acting cool", lol. I didn't see the last CP and finish line coming, though.

Yeah, I can already feel myself getting bored creating races. On the other hand, I do have tons of new ideas that could make the races much

• Yeah, air races and water races are difficult to make difficult. Hmm, should I perhaps add a water race to my next playlist or would it turn out to be easy and boring? I was limited to what I can do when creating the air race because I couldn't place props and such. I don't think I'll do a water race, but if it's highly requested, I can do it.

Some of the new ideas I have for future races are the most mindfucking yet!

Oh boy, new ideas. We hate your ideas! lol. The race you made for me was surprisingly easy...but that's probably because I was "acting cool", lol. I didn't see the last CP and finish line coming, though.

• The guys would probably hate me for tbis, but perhaps make the boat races in the immediate city area? :P

Yeah, air races and water races are difficult to make difficult. Hmm, should I perhaps add a water race to my next playlist or would it turn

• Good idea! Maybe I can have ramps that lead you from one portion of water to the next! Shit, shouldn't have said that, now I just spoiled something. I'm looking forward to putting my ideas into races officially and having you guys play them. You should definitely create a playlist or single race or something and I'll be happy to try it.

The guys would probably hate me for tbis, but perhaps make the boat races in the immediate city area? :P

• stop giVING HIM IDEAS ;__; -cries a river- -drowns in it-

The guys would probably hate me for tbis, but perhaps make the boat races in the immediate city area? :P

• Yeah, maybe when I come back from vacation :) Nothing like your races, though!

Good idea! Maybe I can have ramps that lead you from one portion of water to the next! Shit, shouldn't have said that, now I just spoiled so

• I'm sorry!! ;-;

sardines posted: »

stop giVING HIM IDEAS ;__; -cries a river- -drowns in it-

• She was spying on our conversation. She has seen too much, we have to put her down.

I'm sorry!! ;-;

• @sardines, RUN!!!

She was spying on our conversation. She has seen too much, we have to put her down.

• Alt text

@sardines, RUN!!!

• Phew, that was TOO close!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.