The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I suppose I didn't need to sleep tonight.

Every time someone posts a hugging gif, I think of this one..

• Lol, he would say something much worse.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Lol, why do I get the feeling this is what WTD would say in a conversation?

• Yeah, I don't do pick up lines. Unless if I'm trying to be funny, lol.

I'd suggest skipping the pickup lines altogether. >.>

• I'm sorry :(. Please forgive me.

Thank you. Now whenever i see a hugging gif i will think of this.

• well then i await hearing it... it better not be something gross like your Would You Rathers xD

Rigtail posted: »

I have a hilarious joke, but I'll tell you guys in then next GTA session. I just remembered now, should have said it when WTD said his joke.

• edited June 2014

puns are great, but bread puns are the best puns! :D

how did the bag of flour confess its feelings for the bag of yeast?
    it said, "i loaf you dough much!!"

:c My reply disappeared. What kind of sorcery is this?! Aaaand.. -facepalm- Okay, that was funny again. You're lucky I love puns

• Lol, Sorry. But I am sure the clowns a few posts above are far worse than this animated gif?

I suppose I didn't need to sleep tonight.

• Heh, you know what, I'll let you believe you're right. Yes, I'm a troll.

Most of my teachers don't even know my name, lmao. I don't know, even though I'm used to it, calling someone by their last names sounds a bit impersonal to me. :p

Ok, now you're trolling me about you not knowing that you're a troll...troll -.-'' Yeah, that's what most teachers would do, lol. No one in the Dominican republic knows how to say my name, so they call me 'yose'...with the latino pronunciation.

• I cant stay mad! <3

I'm sorry . Please forgive me.

• Yeah, more along the lines of the first part of the convo, lol.

Lol, he would say something much worse.

• Maybe because it's late and I'm overtired and I just ate a huge bag of skittles? Or maybe because you said this place was dead and someone needed to act crazy? IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU CAN'T MAKE UP YOUR MIND.

I thought it was going to be funny because of the gif ;-; It wasn't funny at all, it was just terrifying. If you'd said "no Rachelle don't watch it it'll probably freak you out", I would have probably listened.

But... why are you crazy right now?... Lol, I didn't tell you to watch it, you looked it up yourself and you started watching it. I thought that nothing was going to stop you. B]

• Lol, no stop it! xD

Did you once work in a bakery that had a book of bread puns lying around? xP

sardines posted: »

puns are great, but bread puns are the best puns! how did the bag of flour confess its feelings for the bag of yeast? it said, "i loaf you dough much!!"

• Alt text

YAY!!
    I cant stay mad either, I cant imagine how people hold grudges for so long. Even if the person hurts my feelings, if they ask for something several minutes later I will probably be friends with them and give whatever they ask for anyways.

I cant stay mad!

• This conversation is giving me diabetes.

puns are great, but bread puns are the best puns! how did the bag of flour confess its feelings for the bag of yeast? it said, "i loaf you dough much!!"

• "I'll let you believe you're right..." Pfffffft! I know I'm right xD

I know right? Calling me by my last name feels weird for some reason ._.

Heh, you know what, I'll let you believe you're right. Yes, I'm a troll. Most of my teachers don't even know my name, lmao. I don't know, even though I'm used to it, calling someone by their last names sounds a bit impersonal to me.

• edited June 2014

It's cool :), and I just saw those o-o.

Lol, Sorry. But I am sure the clowns a few posts above are far worse than this animated gif?

• When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!

When life gives you diabetes, do not make lemonade.

This conversation is giving me diabetes.

• Good luck with your sleep!

It's cool , and I just saw those o-o.

• Important safety tip. Good to know.

I'll keep that in mind for when I will most likely get diabetes in the future.

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade! When life gives you diabetes, do not make lemonade.

• no xD I still don't even have my first job ;_; it'd be cool to work in a bakery though!

actually, i used to write collaborative stories with my friends, and one of my characters was a baker who made a lot of puns, which is why i know so many xD

p.s. ...

what did one slice of bread say to the other when it spotted the jam on the table?
    oh no, we're toast!

Lol, no stop it! xD Did you once work in a bakery that had a book of bread puns lying around? xP

• Heh, yes. You're always right. 8)

Exactly. I'm not my whole family... lol.

"I'll let you believe you're right..." Pfffffft! I know I'm right xD I know right? Calling me by my last name feels weird for some reason ._.

• Nah lol, you'll see.

well then i await hearing it... it better not be something gross like your Would You Rathers xD

• Lol, we don't get each other when we act crazy. You think I'm crazy with those gifs, I think you're crazy when you use your gifs, haha. I don't know, WtW. I'm just kinda hyper right now!

Lmao, I've seen the super mario movie... that was terrifying. Ah, I'll keep that in mind next time. B]

Maybe because it's late and I'm overtired and I just ate a huge bag of skittles? Or maybe because you said this place was dead and someone n

• Just do this.

Alt text

Yeah, more along the lines of the first part of the convo, lol.

• If it makes you feel any better, I haven't had a REAL job yet because school keeps me busy and I'm almost always on vacation during the summer :(

Omg! Are you kidding me? xD I guess they weren't..."good bread". Okay I should leave the puns to you :c

no xD I still don't even have my first job ;_; it'd be cool to work in a bakery though! actually, i used to write collaborative stories w

• Haterrrrrrr.

This conversation is giving me diabetes.

• Thank you. Thaaat's what I wanted to hear ^-^

Only my mom and I have the same last name in my family :c

Heh, yes. You're always right. 8) Exactly. I'm not my whole family... lol.

• Speak for yourself, lamp-smasher.

Haterrrrrrr.

• Believe me. We all try xD

Just do this.

• I'll record it... Or try to....

YES! Though, idk if I'll be able to plug it to my PC so I can record a audio clip for you guys :c

• Omg, I'm sorryyyyy!!! You're never gonna let that go, are you? :(

Speak for yourself, lamp-smasher.

• i... what? does that pun even make sense, joseph?! xD i don't... get it...

one more ...

what is a baker's favorite Beatles song?
    Loaf Is All You Knead!

:P lol, ok, i'll stop now.

If it makes you feel any better, I haven't had a REAL job yet because school keeps me busy and I'm almost always on vacation during the summer Omg! Are you kidding me? xD I guess they weren't..."good bread". Okay I should leave the puns to you :c

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Good luck with your sleep!

• it's ok, i'm probably going to get diabetes too someday since it runs in my family :P JUST REMEMBER NOT TO MAKE LEMONADE

Important safety tip. Good to know. I'll keep that in mind for when I will most likely get diabetes in the future.

• I was about to say something, but then you'd just call me a troll again. Heh.

Okay, you're not yourself and your mom!

Thank you. Thaaat's what I wanted to hear ^-^ Only my mom and I have the same last name in my family :c

• You have a capture card? :o

I'll record it... Or try to....

• what is the deal with the lamps?? DID I MISS SOMETHING???

:? so confused.

Speak for yourself, lamp-smasher.

• I must be really tired.... I just spilled water all over my desk and laughed about it for five minutes. o_o

• "Good bread" meaning like we're golden or in a good situation. I guess it's only a northeast thing :c

-hard facepalm- xD .........-turns off your pun switch- no more! :P

i... what? does that pun even make sense, joseph?! xD i don't... get it... one more ... what is a baker's favorite Beatles song? Loaf Is All You Knead! :P lol, ok, i'll stop now.

• Sure, I can be harsh, but I try to be fair. I don't hold grudges, and you're unbanned now, so enjoy the forum.

joshua007 posted: »

You are telling me interesting stuff Giraffehat * Yeah I made a lot of threads in the first days... I'm happy I stopped with that. * Y

Sign in to comment in this discussion.