The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited June 2014

I would be really pissed because id have to clean that shit up. xD And its 3am so i don't wanna be doing that.

And speaking of tired, I'm going to sleep now. Good night people.

I must be really tired.... I just spilled water all over my desk and laughed about it for five minutes. o_o

• Looong story and inside joke :p

sardines posted: »

what is the deal with the lamps?? DID I MISS SOMETHING??? :? so confused.

• Yeah, you better :P

I was about to say something, but then you'd just call me a troll again. Heh. Okay, you're not yourself and your mom!

• oh. yeah, guess so... never heard that before!

hey, i said i was done! :P

but in case you still need any cheering up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2F4EFYM_MA

TWDFan86 posted: »

"Good bread" meaning like we're golden or in a good situation. I guess it's only a northeast thing :c -hard facepalm- xD .........-turns off your pun switch- no more! :P

• DAFAQ??! lol, I'll record you talking through my TV and then upload it to YouTube. :p

You have a capture card?

• I'm not sure how to respond to this video, but yeah. It made me smile xP

oh. yeah, guess so... never heard that before! hey, i said i was done! :P but in case you still need any cheering up... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2F4EFYM_MA

• You mean with a camera?? ._.

DAFAQ??! lol, I'll record you talking through my TV and then upload it to YouTube.

• Nah, Pro.... I think you just went full insane. xD It's the end of the world as we know it!

Lol, we don't get each other when we act crazy. You think I'm crazy with those gifs, I think you're crazy when you use your gifs, haha. I do

• Lmao! Lamps right, Fan? B]

Looong story and inside joke

• Spilling water on desks is really hilarious!

I must be really tired.... I just spilled water all over my desk and laughed about it for five minutes. o_o

• Basically, I'm a genie, and he smashed my lamp.

YOUR HUSBAND IS A JERK DEVYN

what is the deal with the lamps?? DID I MISS SOMETHING??? :? so confused.

• What the hell is wrong with us right now?! Lmao, I'm hyper for no reason, dafuq?

Nah, Pro.... I think you just went full insane. xD It's the end of the world as we know it!

• TWDFan86 posted: »

I'm not sure how to respond to this video, but yeah. It made me smile xP

• UUUUGHH! You have no idea. It's 24/7 with this thing now. First it was the basket thing, then me singing, and now her damn lamp >.<

Lmao! Lamps right, Fan? B]

• Yeah... and I'm the crazy one...

Alt text

• Especially since it got all over my mouse and speakers.

...... I think I actually snorted, for the first time in my life. It was apparently THAT funny.

Spilling water on desks is really hilarious!

• Lol, I have no idea, but it's hilarious!

UUUUGHH! You have no idea. It's 24/7 with this thing now. First it was the basket thing, then me singing, and now her damn lamp >.<

• Wait, what?

Yeah, you better :P

• I love how it was breakdancing when it lost the popcorn xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhrdq1N9sgQ

• You'd probably make me cry of laughter if you did that in front of me xD I find it funny when people snort while laughing.

Especially since it got all over my mouse and speakers. ...... I think I actually snorted, for the first time in my life. It was apparently THAT funny.

• Yes. A camera that picks up sound. :P I don't have a capture card or whatever that thing is. I'm not rich to have that or smart to know how to work whatever that is.

You mean with a camera?? ._.

• Let it goooo!

Basically, I'm a genie, and he smashed my lamp. YOUR HUSBAND IS A JERK DEVYN

• EMBRACE IT PRO, IT'S A GOOD THING

EMBRACE THE HYPERNESS

Alt text

What the hell is wrong with us right now?! Lmao, I'm hyper for no reason, dafuq?

• yeah, that was the best part! :P

this one is my theme song, lol! xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FychAHFobuQ

I love how it was breakdancing when it lost the popcorn xD

• She made a brief explanation below, lol.

Lol, I have no idea, but it's hilarious!

• LOL I don't know why I do that, but when I'm laughing hard enough it just comes out xD

I laugh, and then I snort, and then I laugh harder because I'm snorting like a freaking pig and then people just wanna kill me because I'm so annoying xD

You'd probably make me cry of laughter if you did that in front of me xD I find it funny when people snort while laughing.

• Oh okay. A capture card is a device that lets you record gameplay straight from your console. Like those non-camera youtube videos you see :)

Yes. A camera that picks up sound. :P I don't have a capture card or whatever that thing is. I'm not rich to have that or smart to know how to work whatever that is.

• TWDFan86 posted: »

You'd probably make me cry of laughter if you did that in front of me xD I find it funny when people snort while laughing.

• HEY, you would have laughed too, probably.... I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE

Yeah... and I'm the crazy one...

• I mean you better not say something, lol. But it's okay now :)

Wait, what?

• Aww. I actually kinda want a hedgehog now :c

yeah, that was the best part! :P this one is my theme song, lol! xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FychAHFobuQ

• Idk how that can be annoying. That would make me laugh harder than whatever the initial joke was :P

LOL I don't know why I do that, but when I'm laughing hard enough it just comes out xD I laugh, and then I snort, and then I laugh harder because I'm snorting like a freaking pig and then people just wanna kill me because I'm so annoying xD

• My cheeks hurt from smiling so much

IS THIS MAN REAL WHAT THE HELL

I'm crying.

WtW is the host. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X1VIyZe3Ws

• Lmaooo. Poor guy, he was trying to hold it in so bad. It's so contagious! xD

WtW is the host. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X1VIyZe3Ws

• Alt text

HEY, you would have laughed too, probably.... I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE

• So do I!! Hedgehogs are so cute, as soon as I move out and go to college I am buying myself one. lol :P

Aww. I actually kinda want a hedgehog now :c

• Lmao, his laugh is contagious!

My cheeks hurt from smiling so much IS THIS MAN REAL WHAT THE HELL I'm crying.

• Just spray-paint it blue and make little red running shoes for it. Lol, I'm j/k. You'd be a a great owner. Unlike me, probably :(

So do I!! Hedgehogs are so cute, as soon as I move out and go to college I am buying myself one. lol :P

• He's like "Excuse me, excuse me, I'm sorry......." and then finally at 1:26 he's just like HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Lmao, his laugh is contagious!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.