The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• No Rachel y

y u do dis rachel D:

HAHAHHAHAHHAA YOU WANT A LONG GIF??! ~~WARNING~~ you are in for extreme feels

• :3

TWDFan86 posted: »

It did, little sis! Especially the 2nd one! xD

• NO WAY

4 REAL

:D

Yep. But others like me and Elian already heard him before so it didn't really matter to us. What WILL matter, though, is me...tomorrow!

• Goddamn, a whole life story in one gif!

Alt text

• Why do people keep saying that? :c

Btw, it's so funny when someone calls me Ana. No one ever calls me Ana, not even in real life. :p

Dammit, Ana! >.<

• Wow.............

I have nothing else to say.

• Hey... hey, Fan...

Alt text

Can someone make me feel better? I suddenly feel like shit and idk why, lol.

• please feel better, Joe!

Alt text

Can someone make me feel better? I suddenly feel like shit and idk why, lol.

• edited June 2014

Because this gif is amazing.

I cri every time.

lol, I know my gifs!

No Rachel y y u do dis rachel

• Hmm... she looks better as a brunette.

Lol, I didn't ask for this...

You wanted crazy, I gave you crazy.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's pretty good, lmao! Good pickup line to use on women outside the U.S. :3

Hey... hey, Fan...

• Thanks, Devy. These guys are making me feel better already :)

sardines posted: »

please feel better, Joe!

• I cried.... seriously. >.<

Btw, that dog reminded me of Angel. ;-;

Because this gif is amazing. I cri every time. lol, I know my gifs!

• YES! Though, idk if I'll be able to plug it to my PC so I can record a audio clip for you guys :c

NO WAY 4 REAL

• Because you're a troll maybe :P

Really? So I'm the only one then?

Why do people keep saying that? :c Btw, it's so funny when someone calls me Ana. No one ever calls me Ana, not even in real life.

• Every time someone posts a hugging gif, I think of this one..

Alt text

please feel better, Joe!

• That is life. B]

Wow............. I have nothing else to say.

• Okay, I admit. That actually made me smile like an idiot xD

hey josey wanna hear a joke? :33c what do bakers give their girlfriends on valentine's day? FLOURS!

• hey josey wanna hear a joke? :33c

what do bakers give their girlfriends on valentine's day?

FLOURS! :D

Thanks, Devy. These guys are making me feel better already

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Fan trying to joke around, but then ends up apologizing, heh.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's pretty good, lmao! Good pickup line to use on women outside the U.S.

• Me? A troll? Pffffft.

Well, sometimes my teachers call me that, but not all of them. And I once had an English teacher who as American, but he always pronounced it wrong, it was even funnier, lmao.

Because you're a troll maybe :P Really? So I'm the only one then?

• Lol, why do I get the feeling this is what WTD would say in a conversation?

Fan trying to joke around, but then ends up apologizing, heh.

• oh my gOD WHAT IS THAT

Every time someone posts a hugging gif, I think of this one..

• I ended up getting bored towards the middle but I liked the war scene. Who keeps a birthday card for that long though? Was that girl like the only person in existence to ever show up to a birthday of his?

• Well... you should have stopped me from watching Mac and Me. >:(

Alt text

THAT MOVIE WAS TORTURE. It was the worst thing ever created. Literally the only thing I liked about it was the wheelchair/cliff scene, and that's it. Well, that... and the part where the kid died. MWAHAHAHAHA..... just kidding, he didn't actually die. But everyone thought he was dead, and that was the best thing ever.

Hmm... she looks better as a brunette. Lol, I didn't ask for this...

• Lol, I am sorry about that, I really badly wanted to post a spree of BoonDocks gif's and I found my opportunity too.
    But basically in the episode, this dead dude returned and possessed some Lawyer(the guy hugging his wife).

oh my gOD WHAT IS THAT

• Don't do it. You'll get slapped.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's pretty good, lmao! Good pickup line to use on women outside the U.S.

• Yes, you and I both know very well you're a troll ;)

Well maybe it was the right pronunciation...but in English. I'm sure it's the same pronunciation for Spanish and Portuguese.

Me? A troll? Pffffft. Well, sometimes my teachers call me that, but not all of them. And I once had an English teacher who as American, but he always pronounced it wrong, it was even funnier, lmao.

• my notifications said you replied, but i cant find it ;_;

why are bread jokes always funny??

BECAUSE THEY NEVER GET MOLD! :D

i have a lot of baker/bread jokes. dont ask >_>

Thanks, Devy. These guys are making me feel better already

• im sorry. I should be saying happy things. ;_;

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Wow............. I have nothing else to say.

• I have a hilarious joke, but I'll tell you guys in then next GTA session. I just remembered now, should have said it when WTD said his joke.

my notifications said you replied, but i cant find it ;_; why are bread jokes always funny?? BECAUSE THEY NEVER GET MOLD! i have a lot of baker/bread jokes. dont ask >_>

• I know. I wasn't being serious, lol.

Don't do it. You'll get slapped.

• Nope, I don't know that. Tell me why. :o

Oh, it probably was in English. It was funny because he tried to say it correctly but couldn't. Then he just gave up and started calling me by my last name.

Yes, you and I both know very well you're a troll Well maybe it was the right pronunciation...but in English. I'm sure it's the same pronunciation for Spanish and Portuguese.

• The first time I watched it cried also. Then I torched myself and watched it 50 more times. :/

Sorry.. about it reminding you about angel...

I cried.... seriously. >.< Btw, that dog reminded me of Angel. ;-;

• :c My reply disappeared. What kind of sorcery is this?!

Aaaand.. -facepalm- Okay, that was funny again. You're lucky I love puns :3

my notifications said you replied, but i cant find it ;_; why are bread jokes always funny?? BECAUSE THEY NEVER GET MOLD! i have a lot of baker/bread jokes. dont ask >_>

• I'd suggest skipping the pickup lines altogether. >.>

I know. I wasn't being serious, lol.

• Aww! That baby looked so terrified of being a mommy ;-;

The last one, lol. "Oh shit, I can sit now. NO ONE SAW THAT RIGHT?? :c"

im sorry. I should be saying happy things. ;_;

• Thank you. Now whenever i see a hugging gif i will think of this. :/

Every time someone posts a hugging gif, I think of this one..

• But... why are you crazy right now?...

Lol, I didn't tell you to watch it, you looked it up yourself and you started watching it. I thought that nothing was going to stop you. B]

Well... you should have stopped me from watching Mac and Me. >:( THAT MOVIE WAS TORTURE. It was the worst thing ever created. Lite

• Ok, now you're trolling me about you not knowing that you're a troll...troll -.-''

Yeah, that's what most teachers would do, lol. No one in the Dominican republic knows how to say my name, so they call me 'yose'...with the latino pronunciation.

Nope, I don't know that. Tell me why. Oh, it probably was in English. It was funny because he tried to say it correctly but couldn't. Then he just gave up and started calling me by my last name.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.