Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Here's Johnny!

Alt text

Damn........ I really hope it's not a mental hospital or anything.... those freak me out

• WHAT THE HELL PRO THAT WAS SO UNEXPECTED xD

Here's Johnny!

• okay so i'm really dizzy right now and i can't even think straight (i had to quit gta because my vision got all weird) but fuck it, i'm still gonna vote!! :P

2) Alright... I made my choice. Tobi, kill Shale, let Shadow live.

also Lee uh, is there a reason my character is a complete ditz? xD "I hate when people are mean"??? i might be 'good' or w/e, but i'm also not exactly stupid :P maybe it was meant to be taken differently, idk xD

also, I have absolutely no problem killing evil people ... and making 'mean' choices myself, in order to keep people safe, so that line confused me a lot xP (i crushed Larry's head in my game...)

SaltLick305 (!) We should postpone the rescue attempt for now, let's find a secure place to stay in first, then we can go to the warehous

• Lol, she's still trying to stay kind and caring, but maybe she'll start to change. B]

sardines posted: »

okay so i'm really dizzy right now and i can't even think straight (i had to quit gta because my vision got all weird) but fuck it, i'm stil

• Lol your character reminds me of Sarah xD

okay so i'm really dizzy right now and i can't even think straight (i had to quit gta because my vision got all weird) but fuck it, i'm stil

• 2) Alright... I made my choice. Tobi, kill Shale, let Shadow live

I don't want a kid to die. DAMMIT PRO!

SaltLick305 (!) We should postpone the rescue attempt for now, let's find a secure place to stay in first, then we can go to the warehous

• Hey man. Hope you resolve those family issues soon!

Hey guys... A lot of family issues goin on, so that's why I haven't been active, as I haven't had my computer for a week and a half... (Feels like a year and a half... :P)

• edited June 2014

1) Alright... I made my choice. Tobi, kill Shale, let Shadow live.

Sorry Shale...

EDIT: I changed my vote! I picked the wrong one! Sorry, I'm tired!

• okay, well that would be cool! :3 and i guess that does make sense! i would like in an apocalypse to be able to remain as caring and kind as i am usually, but its just probably a hard thing to stay with all the shit that goes down ): maybe character sardines hardening a little could pave the way for some boating? ;33 lol xD

Lol, she's still trying to stay kind and caring, but maybe she'll start to change. B]

• me too xD

Lol your character reminds me of Sarah xD

• Lmao, I still haven't forgotten. B]

okay, well that would be cool! and i guess that does make sense! i would like in an apocalypse to be able to remain as caring and kind as i

• Azlyn: 1) Go after the dirtbag's who killed SGK and Phyre. See where they're headed.

Azlyn (!) Get ready and wait for him. Stab him. "I know you're hiding here! Don't make this more difficult for me, you're just getting

• 2) Alright... I made my choice. Tobi, kill Shale, let Shadow live.

WTF Tobi?

• 1) Go after the dirtbag's who killed SGK and Phyre. See where they're headed.

Azlyn (!) Get ready and wait for him. Stab him. "I know you're hiding here! Don't make this more difficult for me, you're just getting

• This one is easy, they're all counting on her !! Go Azlyn !! Show them what ya can do !! :D

1) Go after the dirtbag's who killed SGK and Phyre. See where they're headed.

• Damn....Tobi's totally losing it....The fuck man...Killing a kid in cold blood ?! Damn that's cold...

You just don't do that !! Sorry Shale but I still want my character to say the infamous " Damnit TDM !! " line that i'm well known for xD

Can someone just kill him already !!?

• ShaleReeveShaleReeve Banned
    edited June 2014

Oh shit, it's a landslide vote against me! But it's what I would have chosen anyway, so no complaining. Therefore...

• Thanks man, I appreciate it.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Hey man. Hope you resolve those family issues soon!

• VOTING CLOSED!

AZLYN WILL TRY TO GO AFTER THE PEOPLE WHO KILLED HER GROUP MEMBERS

• edited June 2014

VOTING CLOSED!

GUILTY WILL TELL TOBI TO KILL SHALE, BUT LET SHADOW LIVE

The real question is, who would be more useful during an escape? B]

• that's not even a question, since the answer is obviously Shale. :P the real real question is... are we all wusses who can't bear to vote to kill a kid, however useless he may be?

the answer is yes. :P

VOTING CLOSED! GUILTY WILL TELL TOBI TO KILL SHALE, BUT LET SHADOW LIVE The real question is, who would be more useful during an escape? B]

• Mwuahahaha!

I'm going to start the final part, for the first half of Ch.3 right now. B]

that's not even a question, since the answer is obviously Shale. :P the real real question is... are we all wusses who can't bear to vote to kill a kid, however useless he may be? the answer is yes. :P

• haha, well i can't wait! :D

Mwuahahaha! I'm going to start the final part, for the first half of Ch.3 right now. B]

• edited June 2014

The hell, man? It was my part and I didn't even get to vote! xD

I think this whole thing will be a trick. When choices are so easily in favor of one thing, it usually is an indicator that that decision involves a trap. Like the saying: If something appears to be too good, it probably is.". I can totally see Tobi go with the exact opposite of what I will choose, simply because he knows I planned an escape. Choosing the opposite of what I wanted would be a fitting "punishment" and would show everyone that Tobi doesn't give a damn about everyone's opinions and does whatever the fuck he wants.

Of course, by that reasoning, the best option would be the one which appears to be the worst of all. If I told him to kill both and Tobi actually chose to stick with the "I take the opposite of what he wants"-plan, he might actually let both live. Needless to say, this could always backfire if my assumption is wrong and Tobi is simply mad beyond any form of reasoning.

That said, I personally would have wanted shale to live, seeing as he would have been more useful. Sure, Shadow is a kid and he is nice and all, but in the event of an actual escape, he would probably end up only being dead weight. If my theory turns out to be right, I should get exactly that, while every other reader will be shocked to no end. I am curios what the next part will bring.

VOTING CLOSED! GUILTY WILL TELL TOBI TO KILL SHALE, BUT LET SHADOW LIVE The real question is, who would be more useful during an escape? B]

• edited June 2014

holy shit, i completely forgot about that, i know that's a common cliche plotline where someone is given a choice of who is going to live/die, but then whoever they choose, the other is chosen. (and so whoever lives, lives on knowing they were supposed to die.)

it's... it's probably true, also. cliche or not, i could see tobi doing it... :( what have we done?? did we pick the wrong choice????

i guess you'll get what you want anyway, if he does the opposite, Guilty! ;_;

The hell, man? It was my part and I didn't even get to vote! xD I think this whole thing will be a trick. When choices are so easily in f

• edited July 2014

Azlyn

(!) Go after the dirtbag's who killed SGK and Phyre. See where they're headed.

"I have to find out where they're taking my friends." I said to myself. I started pedaling down the dirt road, luckily for me, their vehicles left some tire tracks for me to follow, I was just hoping that I wouldn't lose them. I was pedaling for a while, now. I finally reached the street, I noticed some dirt on the left side."Hope I'm going the right way..." I said, and followed it. The sun was going down, I was beginning to get tired. I couldn't believe that I hadn't run into any walkers, but I wasn't going to question it. Thoughts of my sister, SGK and the rest of the group were running through my head. There was no way in hell that I was going to let them get away with this."I'll find those bastards... I'll make them pay!" I shouted in anger. I kept going down the street, I had to find them...

GuiltyKingOumaShu

(!) Alright... I made my choice. Tobi, kill Shale, let Shadow live.

Tobi's face looked insane, he still had his gun aimed at me."Come on, Guilty! Hahahaha!" He said.

I looked around, everyone was staring at me, some looked frightened, others just had their heads down. I turned back to look at Shadow and Shale on the ground, covered in gas. I took a deep breath."Alright... I made my choice. Tobi, kill shale. let Shadow live." I said and crossed my arms.

"Guilty..." Valky said.

Tobi made a grim smile. He turned to them."Shadow. Get up and walk over to Guilty. If Shale moves, both of you die."

"This is... this isn't right." Broken said behind me.

"Let the games begin." A man with a scar across his face said out loud.

"Mark, shut up." A male with a red shirt told him.

"Why don't YOU shut up and enjoy the show, Sheep. Just be happy that it isn't you." He replied with a smile.

"I can't watch this.." I heard AC.

"You'll be okay, just..." Sardines told her.

Shadow was making his way back."I'm sorry, guys."

"Don't worry. Tobi will pay for this." I replied.

"Pur! Get the fire extinguisher ready." Tobi told him.

Pur turned around and grabbed the fire extinguisher that was next to the wall."Got it." He told him, and started walking towards Tobi.

Pur tried handing Tobi the extinguisher."Hold on to it, Pur. I'll let you know when to use it." He told him.

Pur stood back."Fuck you, Tobi. You may kill me, but you won't last forever. Once you die, I'll be waiting for you in hell." Shale told him.

Tobi chuckled."Hehe, and I'll kill you there, as well." He told him with a smile.

BANG! Tobi fired his gun, and a fire started traveling over to him. Shale stuck his middle fingers out at Tobi."AGH!!!!" Soon he was engulfed in flames. Shale tried rolling around, and he kept screaming in agony.

I got goosebumps on my arms, as I was watching Shale die. I saw Shadow's face, he was shocked."Don't look..." I told him.

Shadow looked at me."No... it's okay."

Everyone was silent. I looked around, some of them covering their mouths, others trying to look away, some focusing on Shale. Ever shook her head and turned away. I looked back at Tobi, who was just grinning the whole time, Pur was looking at Tobi."You've lost it, Tobi..." I said to myself.

"Uh... Tobi?" I heard Pur.

"Not yet. Let him burn." Tobi replied.

Shale's body had been burning for a while, he stopped moving. Tobi finally told Pur to use the fire extinguisher. There was a lot of smoke, all we could see was his burnt body in a fetal position."Oh, God..." I heard AC gagging. Ever brought over a small garbage pail.

Tobi was making his way over. He had a smug look on his face."Now, for the rest of you."

"Shit..." Valky said.

He reached us, and crossed his arms."So... you guys are planning an escape."

"Yeah, so what? Look at what you just did! Who the hell wouldn't want to leave this place?!" I shouted at him.

"You're a fucking psycho, Tobi!" That Shiina girl stood up."You forced us to come here, you killed two of our friends. As soon as we get here, you kill another person from your "Community." We don't want any of this bullshit!"

"Shiina, relax. Don't get yourself killed, too." An elderly man told her.

"Goust is right, Shiina. Just sit down, please." Another female spoke up.

"Thank you, Guetta. Listen to us, Shiina." Goust told her.

"Tobi. That was pretty... pretty fucked up." Shadow said to him.

"Ever. Keep the new group quiet." Tobi asked her, and she aimed her AK at them."Now. Back to you guys. I'll be taking you all to the torture room. You guys want to escape and leave this behind? Run away from everything you could ever need and ask for during an apocalypse? I tried keeping you guys alive... I really did, but none of you seem to comprehend what I'm trying to do here. You guys really think you'll be able to survive out there?!"

"You're a monster, Tobi! You can't keep us here forever! You said that only the strong survive. When this place falls, I know for sure that you'll be the one who dies!" Shadow yelled at him.

I was shocked."Shadow... relax."

"No! This is bullshit! I don't give a shit about you, Tobi. Your community is a hell hole, you don't treat your workers with respect and you go around killing anyone who disagrees with you! I'm tired of this!" Shadow shouted.

Tobi started laughing hysterically."Hahahaha! Since when did you get the balls to talk back to me like that?! Goddamn, kid. That was fucking hilarious! Good show, Shadow."

Shadow gritted his teeth."Shut up, Tobi! You were about to fucking kill me! What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Shadow! Enough!" I yelled at him.

Tobi smiled."I see the fire in your eyes, Shadow. You're angry, and you want some revenge. To bad you won't have it. Pur, get these guys to the torture room, pronto."

"On it, Tobi." He replied.

"We're all dead..." Broken said.

"Whatever he does... just don't give up." Valky told us.

"You're a piece of shit, Tobi. You'll get yours... I don't know when or where... but you will. I guarantee it..." I said to him as Pur made his way over.

Tobi kept his smile."We'll see about that, Guilty." I've never been to the torture room, but I was hoping that me, Valky, Shadow, Sardines, AC and Broken would get through this...

Clubremix_Guetta

What the hell?! Tobi was a complete psycho. We didn't know any of the people here, but it seemed like that Guilty guy was planning some sort of escape. After witnessing what Tobi did... I had to agree with them. This place didn't seem like the kind of community that I want to be part of. Gary, Shiina, Goust, King, Gamer, Twistee and Sheep were just quiet about the whole situation. I've never seen them this way, this just proved that no one was comfortable about any of this. That smelly Mark guy seemed to not care. We watched as Pur was leading those people to the torture room. Tobi spoke up."Ever. After I'm done in the torture room, if Emu is feeling up to it, he may enter after me, and get his revenge on Gary."

"Oh no..." I said to myself.

"Sure thing, Tobi. I'll go check on him later."

"Good. Just what I wanted to hear." Tobi replied. He started walking away, following Pur and the group.

Ever turned to us."I'll go get you guys some food."

She walked away. I looked around and noticed a few guards dealing with Shale's corpse. Sheep spoke up."Guys. We need to get out of here."

"Of course we do. I don't plan on dying here." Twistee replied.

"I just hope my best friend Azlyn is still out there..." I said.

"She is. I know she is." Gary told us. He was still sitting down by the wall.

"You probably won't live long enough to find out." Mark replied.

Gary gave him an angry look. He turned to us."Just don't worry about me, guys."

"Tobi is completely insane. We can't stay here too long, who knows what he might do next." Shiina said while looking at the guards getting rid of Shale's burnt corpse.

"Yeah, we have to leave this place as soon as possible." Gamer told us.

"We will. We'll think of a plan." King said.

"What a day..." Goust said while shaking his head.

I kept thinking about SGK and Phyre. I couldn't believe they were gone. I was hoping that Azlyn would somehow find us, if she was still out there somewhere."Please, Azlyn. Please be alive..."

• edited June 2014

Holy shit. Uh... just... holy shit. RIP Shale. ): Thank god he didn't kill Shadow instead.

"Tobi. That was pretty... pretty fucked up." Shadow said to him.

God damn it, I couldn't help but laugh at that. :P

Anyway, here's hoping torture hardens character Sardines. Bring it on, assholes. >:(

Azlyn (!) Go after the dirtbag's who killed SGK and Phyre. See where they're headed. "I have to find out where they're taking my frien

• Dammit, Tobi!

Tobi-Is-Not-A-Good-Boy!

Azlyn (!) Go after the dirtbag's who killed SGK and Phyre. See where they're headed. "I have to find out where they're taking my frien

• gulps

• Dear God.............

I can't. I can't even.

On a scale from one to even, I can't.

• What do you guys think will happen on the second half of Ch.3?

• edited June 2014

This Carver-like Tobi is awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qro2Y7lK5b0

• Ricks in peanuts Shale ;_;

• I don't like guessing, but I'm pretty sure that my BF Azlyn will kill the bad guys with her awezzzzzome stabbing skilz!

What do you guys think will happen on the second half of Ch.3?

• I'm scared! I want to somehow kill him!

• My god... Just caught up on the story. You are sinister Pro ;~;

• edited June 2014

Azlyn might meet up with our group and join them, then the blood shed will commence.

What do you guys think will happen on the second half of Ch.3?

• What do you think our group found?

JonGon posted: »

Azlyn might meet up with our group and join them, then the blood shed will commence.

• Will Guetta be able to jump out a window?

I don't like guessing, but I'm pretty sure that my BF Azlyn will kill the bad guys with her awezzzzzome stabbing skilz!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.