The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• We'll see... ...nooS

We sure should, i dunno if i'll have the time though...but we'll see

• Perhaps? It is the dumbest video ever, but it just makes me crack up every time XD

Perharps the most idiot video ever xD hated it!

• I thought TLOU was an AMAZING game... but... the ending left me a little... not happy. Not the game ending itself - that was great - but I can't remember where I read it, but somewhere, I think in an interview??, it was said that Ellie's "okay" wasn't an "okay, I trust you" it was an "okay, I know you're lying to me, and so I've made up my mind and I'm leaving you the next chance I get." That makes me very upset. ;_; I don't want them to separate.

Markd4547 posted: »

I thought I was the only one that game is a masterpiece and if you do I would read every line :'D

• Devvy!

Alt text

sardines posted: »

Hi Clubremix!

• It looks like your shoulder is out of place XD

Are you talking about the one I have right now? The one right now was taken 5 days after my knee surgery and my parents sent me to school on pain meds XD Now I always try to make that face in my avatars

• edited July 2014

Warning. CiD may change his avatar "soon" XD I'm going to the St. Louis Cardinals game on Friday probs gonna take a picture with the St. Louis Arch in the back ground. Have any of y'all been in the arch before? Its awesome!

• Doesn't that thing have an elevator in it and you can feel it swaying??!

Warning. CiD may change his avatar "soon" XD I'm going to the St. Louis Cardinals game on Friday probs gonna take a picture with the St. Louis Arch in the back ground. Have any of y'all been in the arch before? Its awesome!

• Overrated ;P

Markd4547 posted: »

TLOU GIFS SPAM PART 1 ;D !Alt text

• edited July 2014

The ending is perfect in my humble opinion, it lefts you craving for more, while taking care of all the lose threads and hinting at their future in a subtle way.

It also goes against your expectations and does something no other games had the guts to do so far. The ending is left to your own interpretation.

Me, i thought the ending was the exact opposite of what you said. She was going to be sacrificed for nothing....the chances of making AND distributing a cure in the state their world is in, is almost impossible.

A cure would just make the Firefly even more cocky and an all out war between factions would be the only thing to occur as a result. Joel saved her life, she might not see it that way yet, but she'll understand in time....

They went through so much together....She wouldn't just leave him like that to go on her own....That's her worst nightmare....Just look how traumatized she was after her encounter during the Winter...

Joel needs her as much as she needs him. They're family now, or what passes as family in their apocalyptic world...

I thought TLOU was an AMAZING game... but... the ending left me a little... not happy. Not the game ending itself - that was great - but I c

• edited July 2014

I'M LIKE A BIRD I'LL ONLY FLY AWAAAAYYY!!!

• Dis

The ending is perfect in my humble opinion, it lefts you craving for more, while taking care of all the lose threads and hinting at their fu

• I'm like a rock. I never move.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

• Gonna go eat some spaghetti.

• _Juice_Box_ posted: »

• Well the thing is I'm not saying I thought the ending was like that. I mean I was pretty neutral on it, a cure would be great but Joel also did have a point.

I'm saying that in an interview that was said to be what Ellie meant. And so, 'family' or not, it means they will separate. And that is the part I don't like, because I did see them as family, and I hate thinking that they will part ways. ):

I guess I could just ignore what the devs said in regards to the ending. But I think my view of it is tainted forever.

When I first saw it, though, without that knowledge, I loved the ending.

The ending is perfect in my humble opinion, it lefts you craving for more, while taking care of all the lose threads and hinting at their fu

• Well for starters, the enemy only pays attention to Joel. If Ellie and your companions do some noise or even stand in front of them, they won't react to them....

Which is a shame in such a magnificent game, but that's just something games don't seem to know how to program correctly yet...

It MIGHT be fixed in the remaster version....who knows ?

Off course it would be frustrating for some and i do hope that if they do implement it, that they would add an option to turn it on and off. Depending on how you want to play it and if you're ready to face a real challenge.

Its important to add that they can be attacked or killed if Joel is spotted by the enemy.

That's not really a con, but it does take you out of the game in some situations.

Totally agree with everything! Point out some cons, I'm interested xD

• I DON'T KNOW WHERE MY SOUL IS!!!

Giraffehat posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mya3rl3An5o

• I'm too lazy to get a Dark Souls meme. Imagine a Dark Souls meme is here.

I DON'T KNOW WHERE MY SOUL IS!!!

• Thanks for reminding me to eat.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Gonna go eat some spaghetti.

• Here we go, I found it.

"Then we come to that ending and that lie and that okay and what does that okay mean? It’s definitely not a complacent ‘yea I’ll go along with you’, in fact, it’s the opposite. It’s Ellie waking up for the first time, waking up and realizing she can’t rely on him anymore. While she loves him for what he’s done for her, she hates him for robbing her of that choice. She knows that she has to leave him and make her own decisions and mistakes.” -Neil Druckman (lead writer / creative director of TLOU)

• I DON'T KNOW WHERE MY HOME IS!!!

I'm too lazy to get a Dark Souls meme. Imagine a Dark Souls meme is here.

• Oh wow i didn't know about the devs acknowledging about the ending....that does kinda ruin it doesn't it ?

I guess it wasn't such an happy ending after all...

Although if its the way they're going to do it, she might follow him for the time being, but ditch him to investigate what happened later in the timeline...which would make sense, she needs answers after all...but that would jeopardize everything Joel tried to build and probably lead to his untimely demise...

TLOU2 confirmed !! xD

Well the thing is I'm not saying I thought the ending was like that. I mean I was pretty neutral on it, a cure would be great but Joel also

• Yeah.... I don't have a charismatic retort for that one.

I DON'T KNOW WHERE MY HOME IS!!!

• Oh i heard that one before xD

Yeah, it does give a somber vibe to the ending doesn't it :/

My question is : Where do we go from here then ?

Here we go, I found it. "Then we come to that ending and that lie and that okay and what does that okay mean? It’s definitely not a compl

• YOUR FAITH IN ME BRINGS ME TO TEARS!!!

Yeah.... I don't have a charismatic retort for that one.

• Well, I mean... You're channel's not as bad as you think it is, so... yeah. And tears, you say? Here's a hug. hug

YOUR FAITH IN ME BRINGS ME TO TEARS!!!

• I actually think TLOU2 is why they made that choice in what the ending meant... :( Because, I didn't see it that way at all when I played, but if the ending is just "Ellie accepts Joel's lie and they live happily ever after", there's no room for a sequel. Considering that Naughty Dog is working on an unrevealed game right now, I wonder if it is Last Of Us 2?

I think they said somewhere that if they made a sequel, it probably would not focus on Joel and Ellie. Joel AND Ellie... so what if it's just Ellie?

Still though, that did sort of ruin the ending for me is all ):

Oh wow i didn't know about the devs acknowledging about the ending....that does kinda ruin it doesn't it ? I guess it wasn't such an happ

• EVEN AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!!!

Well, I mean... You're channel's not as bad as you think it is, so... yeah. And tears, you say? Here's a hug. hug

• I've only known you for a few months....

EVEN AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!!!

• edited July 2014

Soooo I put some beefaroni in the microwave, and it kind of sort of exploded. -_- I had to clean all the red sauce from the microwave.

• AND IT PAINS ME SO MUCH TO TELL THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ME THAT WELL!!!

I've only known you for a few months....

• You sold me it yesterday for a cookie.

I DON'T KNOW WHERE MY SOUL IS!!!

• edited July 2014

I can't believe I only have one day off of work this week (talking 7 days here..). This part time job kind of feels like a full time job.

• The lounge is your home now.

I DON'T KNOW WHERE MY HOME IS!!!

• I love you too, sweetie.

AND IT PAINS ME SO MUCH TO TELL THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ME THAT WELL!!!

• ... Mom's spaghetti?

Yeah, that joke is getting old. T_T

AWESOMEO posted: »

Gonna go eat some spaghetti.

• I'd laugh so hard if I was there...

Soooo I put some beefaroni in the microwave, and it kind of sort of exploded. -_- I had to clean all the red sauce from the microwave.

• hahaha !! It happens xD

At least you didn't put something that unknowingly had metal in it...that didn't end well....LLOL

Sign in to comment in this discussion.