The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• But.... you can control when you get kicked in balls. With cramps, your own body is torturing you, and you don't know when it's going to happen and you can't stop it when it does.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Get kicked in the balls once and then talk to me xD

• This gentleman ^

Him ^

• Them ^

Him ^

• I would fuck her, I just wouldn't consider her hot.

"overrated"? I dunno man, I mean, she's not the epitome of beauty but... You can't tell me she's not attractive at least.

• Kurt ;-;

River Phoenix and Kurt. </3

• Grow some boobs and get punched in one and talk to me.

Get kicked in the balls once and then talk to me xD

• Its ok, thanks for pointing it out though :P

I was wondering what happened :/

Lol my connection just crashed... using my phone's 3G now. I may or may not be able to come back, we'll see. Damn. ;_;

• Alt text

When i was really little, id always watch animal planet and i had a crush on Steve Irwin. And I would say that when I get older that I would marry him. Now I realize what a huge mistake it was saying that. DONT JUDGE ME I WAS 6.

• Don't even get me started on bras, tho.

Those things are freaking torture devices. Like, medieval shit.

Grow some boobs and get punched in one and talk to me.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I can't predict when will my dumb friends accidentally try to kick a soccer ball and kick me in the balls instead XD

Plus, in puberty your nuts also hurt A LOT for no reason.

But.... you can control when you get kicked in balls. With cramps, your own body is torturing you, and you don't know when it's going to happen and you can't stop it when it does.

• Fair enough, lol.

Once a month, stiffs come and go about 10 times a day when you're 12.

• c r i e s

Kurt ;-;

• Now SHE is hot.

Markd4547 posted: »

Yeah fairplay to her such a brave thing to do she still my crush though she is awesome

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Just saw this pic now XD

• Steve Irwin is da man! He knew that ladies like dem crocodiles... ;_;

When i was really little, id always watch animal planet and i had a crush on Steve Irwin. And I would say that when I get older that I would marry him. Now I realize what a huge mistake it was saying that. DONT JUDGE ME I WAS 6.

• edited July 2014

That was one of the many shows that made my childhood.

• I agree on that, I can't imagine how uncomfortable that shit is, it's not like us men like it either xD

Don't even get me started on bras, tho. Those things are freaking torture devices. Like, medieval shit.

• Like, medieval shit.

That shit killed me. xD They should bras on game of thrones to torcher people.

Don't even get me started on bras, tho. Those things are freaking torture devices. Like, medieval shit.

• Breasts have fat to take the hit, testicles have nothing to take the punch, and they're an organ, so they're not resistant to pain at all, female breasts aren't an organ, they're lumps :/

Grow some boobs and get punched in one and talk to me.

• But it's even more uncomfortable not wearing one.... it's a lose-lose situation. :(

I agree on that, I can't imagine how uncomfortable that shit is, it's not like us men like it either xD

• Alt text

Heath Ledger :''''''''''''''''''''''''(

c r i e s

• You can't imagine how many situations that got me in, I'm sure other men here can back me up on that one.

Fair enough, lol.

• Rachelle ^

Them ^

• LOL wtf? Is that the guy she talked about?

• Lumps with glands.

Also, it hurts when you kick a girl in the crotch too. It's not made of steel, you know.

Breasts have fat to take the hit, testicles have nothing to take the punch, and they're an organ, so they're not resistant to pain at all, female breasts aren't an organ, they're lumps

• "Stuff and things" xD Oh and I thought you were going to stop the swearing Rachel.

Cough - wobble - cough I CANT WaIt till the day you get married and you want to do stuff and things with your wife one night but she rejects you because shes on her period. Then lets see who's laughin. CARMA BITCH.

• LOL WTF?

Just saw this pic now XD

• j o i n s

c r i e s

• Yeah, fuck bras!

But it's even more uncomfortable not wearing one.... it's a lose-lose situation.

• Daniel ^

Rachelle ^

• Like when you kick anyone else anywhere else, we have 2 little circles there that are more fragile than eggs, it's not fun, at all.

Lumps with glands. Also, it hurts when you kick a girl in the crotch too. It's not made of steel, you know.

• Alt text

Playing beyond two souls and watching Juno my reaction ^

Rigtail posted: »

Now SHE is hot.

• edited July 2014

Organ or not, it still hurts like hell when you get hit in the boob. And boobs are like... In the open. xD More of a chance to get hit. So your luckier.

Breasts have fat to take the hit, testicles have nothing to take the punch, and they're an organ, so they're not resistant to pain at all, female breasts aren't an organ, they're lumps

• edited July 2014

Oh my God, Heath! How could I forget him ;-;

Noooooo I'm so sad now

Heath Ledger :''''''''''''''''''''''''(

• Olivia ^

Daniel ^

• Alt text

what a legend :D

LOL wtf? Is that the guy she talked about?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I'm sure it hurts, but organs weren't made to take a hit, they're really fragile. I can show you a montage of nutshots right now, just look at the guy's expressions and tell me it's not as bad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-c8bv7e6EI

Organ or not, it still hurts like hell when you get hit in the boob. And boobs are like... In the open. xD More of a chance to get hit. So your luckier.

• If the moment needs it, I will swear. But in general I wont.

"Stuff and things" xD Oh and I thought you were going to stop the swearing Rachel.

• I've never played that game. Is it any good?

Playing beyond two souls and watching Juno my reaction ^

• Isaac ^

(is that right?)

Olivia ^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.