The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2014

EDIT: Nvm, just looked up the name.

Markd4547 posted: »

Just saw this pic now XD

• Alright, not enough people showed up at first and Clubremix had connection problems, so i'll be back later...

Just PM me on the forum if you guys show up xD

Twistee posted: »

Yeah, I'll be on later too.

• Id take that picture home with me.

Just saw this pic now XD

• Don't cry XD I thought that was hilarious!

I feel bad for saying it now. ;_;

• I loved it but seems to be mixed with people who hated it. I would recommend buying it has a spiritual and mystical story with a great adventure, plot twists and big moral decisions and the feels in this game dayum plus get to look at Ellen Page the whole game :O

Rigtail posted: »

I've never played that game. Is it any good?

• 2:27 I DIED

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'm sure it hurts, but organs weren't made to take a hit, they're really fragile. I can show you a montage of nutshots right now, just look at the guy's expressions and tell me it's not as bad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-c8bv7e6EI

• People^

Isaac ^ (is that right?)

• Yeah :)

Uhhhh.... That female ^

Isaac ^ (is that right?)

• I heard it's not very good, I heard that it feels like a movie more than a game, but I never played it :/

I've never played that game. Is it any good?

• Maybe they like it when he watches? LOL

Imagine if it's a lover's suite and they can't do anything with... him, watching...

• Imagine if it's a lover's suite and they can't do anything with... him, watching...

Just saw this pic now XD

• Mmm, Ellen Page. Yes, very yes.

Speaking of decisions, I've never played Heavy Rain either. What's wrong with me?

I loved it but seems to be mixed with people who hated it. I would recommend buying it has a spiritual and mystical story with a great adve

• Well he/she requested that picture xD So one of that couple has a quite weird fetish...

Imagine if it's a lover's suite and they can't do anything with... him, watching...

• "I pooped myself a little"

2:27 I DIED

• Maybe they like it when he watches? LOL

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Fetish for a black man looking at you with a dirty look as you make love to someone else... .~.

Well he/she requested that picture xD So one of that couple has a quite weird fetish...

• Does anybody know a good game? I'm always bored, I need something to hold me over until TWD and TWAU are released.

• Me neither, I watched someone play it in his house, it looked like a great game, it's very emotional, I loved the theme of "How far will you go to save your loved ones?".

Mmm, Ellen Page. Yes, very yes. Speaking of decisions, I've never played Heavy Rain either. What's wrong with me?

• "Honey... Can we let Alfonso Ribeiro watch us while we have sex? Pleeeease?" xD

Fetish for a black man looking at you with a dirty look as you make love to someone else... .~.

• The Last Of Us. Beyond Two Souls.

Does anybody know a good game? I'm always bored, I need something to hold me over until TWD and TWAU are released.

• The Elder Scrolls.

Does anybody know a good game? I'm always bored, I need something to hold me over until TWD and TWAU are released.

• You can't deny that stare. XD

Just saw this pic now XD

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Always Sometimes Monsters

Corpse Party

To The Moon

The Stanley Parable

• edited July 2014

Mass Effect 1, 2, and 3

Skyrim

Fallout 3

DayZ

Dota 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Borderlands 2

Team Fortress 2

These are all games that I play , or used to play, on a regular basis. They should keep you occupied until the next episodes come out.

• If I was the woman, I would question that guy's sexuality.

"Honey... Can we let Alfonso Ribeiro watch us while we have sex? Pleeeease?" xD

• edited July 2014

Played them. Amazing games!

The Last Of Us. Beyond Two Souls.

• http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/63539/your-top-10-or-5-favorite-games-apart-from-telltale-games-and-why

Any game here is great or beyond two souls and crash bandicoot a cool old game to :D

• I spent 93 hours playing that game, I hope there was more games like this one.

The Elder Scrolls.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Sly Cooper, I grew on it.

Monkey Island and Sam & Max Hit The Road are two classics you can't miss out on.

Ummm... FC3, FNV, God Of War, Bioshock Infinite, Borderlands, TF2, Skyrim, DMC, Portal, Always Sometimes Monsters, the list goes on...

OH! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT ABOUT DISHONORED! Play that, it's amazing, Bastion is also a great game, it has one of the best soundtracks to ever exist in a game.

• Then watch The Walking Dead show. OR watch Prison Break. That show is awesome. Probably my favorite show, besides TWD.

Played them. Amazing games!

• I played all of them except always sometimes monsters, looks interesting, I'll check it out!

dojo32161 posted: »

Always Sometimes Monsters Corpse Party To The Moon The Stanley Parable

• It's only one game of a very classic series of games, The Elder Scrolls is a general name for all of them.

I spent 93 hours playing that game, I hope there was more games like this one.

• Nice, story-driven games...

dojo32161 posted: »

Always Sometimes Monsters Corpse Party To The Moon The Stanley Parable

• I actually played all those games!

Mass Effect 1, 2, and 3 Skyrim Fallout 3 DayZ Dota 2 Left 4 Dead 2 Borderlands 2 Team Fortress 2 These are all games

• Go figure... But I really wanna know why that person wanted his picture O_o

Maybe they like it when he watches? LOL

• If you don't mind me asking, how old are you fellas? x)

I'm eighteen. [Alice Cooper song starts playing]

Alt text

• edited July 2014

whoops replied to the wrong comment

If I was the woman, I would question that guy's sexuality.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Story takes #1 for me. Gameplay second (Rule Of Rose comes to mind when I think of bad gameplay), and I could care less about graphics, unless they're so bad that it's noticeable and impedes on everything else.

Nice, story-driven games...

• Silent Hill 2. Who doesn't love psychological horror? It's for the PS2 and original Xbox, but you can get the HD Collection for PS3 and the 360 which contains Silent Hill 2 and Silent Hill 3. I recommend using the original voice actors when given the choice because the new ones for the HD collection are shit.

• You didn't even mention Breaking Bad ?!! BLASPHEMY !!! xD

Then watch The Walking Dead show. OR watch Prison Break. That show is awesome. Probably my favorite show, besides TWD.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.