The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2014

TWD and Prison break is a lot better in my opinion.

damn you just went where no human has gone before better watch your back the breaking bad fans (not including me) are gonna shit bricks

I don't really like breaking bad too much. TWD and Prison break is a lot better in my opinion.

• 15 but the kids that I help think I'm 20 :P. Do I look older than 15?

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you fellas? x) I'm eighteen. [Alice Cooper song starts playing]

• Khajiit have wares, if you have coin.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I think mine was Khajiit.

• I'm 20...the fuck am i doing here ?! XD

Joke, you guys are awesome :P

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you fellas? x) I'm eighteen. [Alice Cooper song starts playing]

• Not yet....i will "soon" xD

Have you watched GoT?

• The Witcher games are amazing great story and all and in the 2nd game the 2nd act of the game can be completely different based on your choices

Does anybody know a good game? I'm always bored, I need something to hold me over until TWD and TWAU are released.

• edited July 2014

Yup. I though you were like 18.

15 but the kids that I help think I'm 20 :P. Do I look older than 15?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

November FTW!

I just checked, it is.

• OMG I thought I was the only one all my friends bagged the shit outta me for picking khajiit

Alt text

I think mine was Khajiit.

• Yeah. Maybe I could understand TWD better if it's just S1 we're talking about, the same thing with Prison Break, but those series just can't keep that quality, whereas Breaking Bad is completely diamond, almost every damn episode. I wouldn't say that the so hyped Game of Thrones comes close either. I mean it's very, very entertaining, but as good as Breaking Bad? Haha, I'll repeat myself: Naaah.

We're on the same page here buddy :P TWD i would kinda understand if you happened to be a BIG fan...but Prison Break ?!!

• Eh, idc. They can kick and scream all they want about Breaking bad being better. In MY opinion I think breaking bad isn't that good. But that's just me.

Jewfreeus posted: »

TWD and Prison break is a lot better in my opinion. damn you just went where no human has gone before better watch your back the breaking bad fans (not including me) are gonna shit bricks

• Well, if you guys need me, I have a sudden craving to play Skyrim. And Cowbell, you can never have too much cowbell.

Just wondering, what race did you play as? I played as a Redguard.

• Yeah, I get that ALOT, everybody thinks I'm younger for some reason.

You don't look 16. (No offence)

• I love you too.

I'm 20...the fuck am i doing here ?! XD Joke, you guys are awesome :P

• My elf liked working in the shadows, lol... especially with poisoned arrows. xD

I want to play Skyrim now. D:

My first character was pretty much a Tank character, who usually used two-handed weapons and fisticuffs! He focused on heavy armor, One handed weapons,and two-handed weapons.

• Word me too but i dont look 20 i look and act 12 xD.

I'm 20...the fuck am i doing here ?! XD Joke, you guys are awesome :P

• I watched Prison Break a while ago, the whole series. I don't remember much of it now so I can't compare it with anything or give my thoughts on it. I remember liking it at the time.

I only saw the first episode of Breaking Bad. Didn't like it. Apparently it gets better, but I was just so bored with Episode 1, and Aaron Paul's characters came off as a bit of annoying.

I only watch the first 20 minutes of the first episode of Game of Thrones. That was even more boring.

The Walking Dead is currently my favorite show on TV. The first episode got me hooked and I wasn't even bored at all. I didn't start to get bored until they arrived at Jenner's lab and most of Season 2.

We're on the same page here buddy :P TWD i would kinda understand if you happened to be a BIG fan...but Prison Break ?!!

• You look 16 to me.

• edited July 2014

Bryan Cranston truly is a great actor going from malcolm in the middle to breaking bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbFrZp289Fc

Yup...its really nothing compared to the acting talents of Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul. That's only the two main characters !! The actors playing all the other characters are equally brilliant !! Especially Giancarlo Esposito.

• wat...

But ya know... stuff and thaaangs... and magic. If Eren can turn into a titan, well Mikasa's power is creating sweet stuff out of nowhere xD

• I feel bad. I thought you were like 12/13. IM SORRY! ;_;

Yeah, I get that ALOT, everybody thinks I'm younger for some reason.

• Doit.

I actually never played GOW.

• Indeed, i don't see anything surpassing it in terms of quality for years to come. Every episode was gold, even those you could call "filler" episodes like the "Fly" episode. Its just brilliant all around and so many details were inserted in each scenes.

Vince Gilligan is a bloody genius !!! I LOVED the last few episodes for their foreshadowing and meaning. Its just perfection in a barrel !! xD

Yeah. Maybe I could understand TWD better if it's just S1 we're talking about, the same thing with Prison Break, but those series just can't

• "This one feels that sweetrolls are a delicious treat."

Khajiit have wares, if you have coin.

• And Pyramid Head! Don't forget about Pyramid Head! Look at him!

Alt text

Gotta love James Sunderland xD

• Bro, I thought you were 20 when I first saw you. o_o

• I love the first season. Brilliant. Ah, watched it so many times. S2 is okay. I won't talk about S3 or S4, they don't exist in my books.

It really is. Have you watched Prison Break???!

• Mee too, I miss my Khajiit.

My elf liked working in the shadows, lol... especially with poisoned arrows. xD I want to play Skyrim now.

• edited July 2014

14 for the win. AND PEWDIEPIE DIDN'T BRING ME HERE, thank you.

• edited July 2014

Your 20?!! O_O

Word me too but i dont look 20 i look and act 12 xD.

• Wow really? I think I look younger but whatever floats your boat!

Yup. I though you were like 18.

• edited July 2014

fair enough you are actually the first person I have seen to have the guts to call something better than breaking bad and for that

Alt text

Eh, idc. They can kick and scream all they want about Breaking bad being better. In MY opinion I think breaking bad isn't that good. But that's just me.

• Well you won't like Breaking Bad if you're an impatient prick who can't appreciate character development and good pacing....but yeah...WATCH IT !!

Rigtail posted: »

I watched Prison Break a while ago, the whole series. I don't remember much of it now so I can't compare it with anything or give my thought

• I know the feel. I just finished Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, it was pretty damn good. A game like Skyrim or Fallout New Vegas will last you weeks. GTA Online with friends is always fun. DayZ is fun, but SUPER buggy. These are what I've been playing to pass the time.

Does anybody know a good game? I'm always bored, I need something to hold me over until TWD and TWAU are released.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

SCORPIO FTW!

dojo32161 posted: »

November FTW!

• That picture is so surrealistic...its brilliant !! :D

Rigtail posted: »

And Pyramid Head! Don't forget about Pyramid Head! Look at him!

• EVERYONE'S SO OLD RACHEL WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO

lol jk xD

Your 20?!! O_O

• You look SO MUCH like my cousin. When I first saw you I thought you were him. No joke.

Wow really? I think I look younger but whatever floats your boat!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.