The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• That's not a good thing my dear friend....but maturity comes in time i suppose...

Word me too but i dont look 20 i look and act 12 xD.

• I hate those who say that "the series starts after season 2, those first seasons are so boring nothing happens blah blah blah". Hah, I must admit that IMO those guys are not fans of this series and don't see anything else than "DRUGS XDD HEISENBERG XDD KILLING XDD". Sorry that I confess like this, but really that's just so stupid ;> I fucking love the first two seasons.

Indeed, i don't see anything surpassing it in terms of quality for years to come. Every episode was gold, even those you could call "filler"

• Same here, i didn't get bored at all !!

Screw the haters, they can go "fuck themselves AND their eyebrows !!" xD

That line was gold XD

I hate those who say that "the series starts after season 2, those first seasons are so boring nothing happens blah blah blah". Hah, I must

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Heck yeah!

AWESOMEO posted: »

SCORPIO FTW!

• Sis, I thought you were 22 at first O_O

Bro, I thought you were 20 when I first saw you. o_o

• 275 hours played. And that's just PC, my first playthrough was on Xbox. Wish I could just forget the entire game and play it again. Now THAT would pass the time!

I spent 93 hours playing that game, I hope there was more games like this one.

• It's okay. I should grow a mustache or something to make me look older.

I feel bad. I thought you were like 12/13. IM SORRY! ;_;

• Character Development, one of the reasons I love TWD so much. You must be mistaking.

Well you won't like Breaking Bad if you're an impatient prick who can't appreciate character development and good pacing....but yeah...WATCH IT !!

• I thought you were 18

You look 16 to me.

• We should establish our FOTD senior club, but we die soon anyway so what's the point... xD

I'm 20...the fuck am i doing here ?! XD Joke, you guys are awesome :P

• Yeah i know i don't look it nor do i act like it. XD

Your 20?!! O_O

• Why yes i am....i even said so multiple times in my sessions....how old did you think i was ? I own an apartment for Christ sake xD

Your 20?!! O_O

• "I'm uhh. 37"

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you fellas? x) I'm eighteen. [Alice Cooper song starts playing]

• You don't like Mikasa's jello powers? ;_;

wat...

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

My original one was Nord, but it was too dull O_o

Jewfreeus posted: »

OMG I thought I was the only one all my friends bagged the shit outta me for picking khajiit

• Is it fuzzy? Don't grow a fuzzy stache! :P

It's okay. I should grow a mustache or something to make me look older.

• I'll get there....... Someday.

That's not a good thing my dear friend....but maturity comes in time i suppose...

• You probably hit puberty later, a lot of people are like that, it'll change until you're 18.

Yeah, I get that ALOT, everybody thinks I'm younger for some reason.

• If you're talking about season 1 and Shane's character development i agree. After that it gets a bit...irregular in terms of quality...Thanks to the multiple changes in writers and Frank Darabont's departure...

Rigtail posted: »

Character Development, one of the reasons I love TWD so much. You must be mistaking.

• can't tell if this is ment to be a walking dead joke or if you are serious

"I'm uhh. 37"

• edited July 2014

I'm playing right now :D Well sort of, I am waiting for my mods to load :P

I also l am gonna go make a stealthy character for a change,

My elf liked working in the shadows, lol... especially with poisoned arrows. xD I want to play Skyrim now.

• That's....depressing...might as well yell "Memento Mori..."

We should establish our FOTD senior club, but we die soon anyway so what's the point... xD

• Alt text

Sis, I thought you were 22 at first O_O

• Man, fuck all the writers being changed. Why couldn't they just keep the same ones? I wonder what Season's 3 and 4 would be like with the old writers. Have you even seen Season 4 yet? I think you mentioned that you'll get in on Blu-Ray when it releases. Have you read the comics?

If you're talking about season 1 and Shane's character development i agree. After that it gets a bit...irregular in terms of quality...Thanks to the multiple changes in writers and Frank Darabont's departure...

• It's ok Raf, we know that.

Rafoli posted: »

14 for the win. AND PEWDIEPIE DIDN'T BRING ME HERE, thank you.

• LOL, for real?

• Well I put quotation marks around the text for a reason XD

Jewfreeus posted: »

can't tell if this is ment to be a walking dead joke or if you are serious

• I fell like a baby in here. X_X

EVERYONE'S SO OLD RACHEL WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO lol jk xD

• edited July 2014

xD When I first saw Woodbury, I saw her first original profile pic she had and thought she was 16. One of the few ages I got right on here.

• I intend to buy both eventually, the fourth season and the comics that is.

Man...i miss Frank Darabont's writing...that guy is a bloody genius !! He was the one who started it all !! Without him, there might not even be a "Walking Dead Game" at all...

The game was made because of the success of the show, but based on the comics.

Man, fuck all the writers being changed. Why couldn't they just keep the same ones? I wonder what Season's 3 and 4 would be like with the ol

• You can't be too optimistic, we're gonna grow old as rapidly as Solid Snake sooner than we notice. Not that I meant to depress anyone with this... x)

That's....depressing...might as well yell "Memento Mori..."

• I was replying to Its_That_Guy. :P

But I thought you were like 22 or so.

Why yes i am....i even said so multiple times in my sessions....how old did you think i was ? I own an apartment for Christ sake xD

• "nooS"

I'll get there....... Someday.

• It would be way easier for the people if she shared some of that jello y'know?

You don't like Mikasa's jello powers? ;_;

• I will grow a Kenny stache!

Is it fuzzy? Don't grow a fuzzy stache! :P

• Yeah nooS xD

"nooS"

• I look 18?

I thought you were 18

Sign in to comment in this discussion.