The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• "Memento Mori" - Remember the inevitability of your own death, remember you will die, remember your own death.

Thanks for that....xD

You can't be too optimistic, we're gonna grow old as rapidly as Solid Snake sooner than we notice. Not that I meant to depress anyone with this... x)

• How old did you think i was?

I was replying to Its_That_Guy. :P But I thought you were like 22 or so.

• DO IT

I will grow a Kenny stache!

• edited July 2014

Darabont... ;_; Why couldn't he just write the whole damn series... I can only imagine how things would change.

I intend to buy both eventually, the fourth season and the comics that is. Man...i miss Frank Darabont's writing...that guy is a bloody g

• Dale would still be alive for one....

Damnit AMC !!!

Darabont... ;_; Why couldn't he just write the whole damn series... I can only imagine how things would change.

• Indeed, the game ended up being the best out of the three (IMO). I've already read the comics online, but I still want to buy the compendiums (I think that's what they're called). I want to own a physical copy of them.

Season 4 of the TV Series is crazy on the action, and has my favorite episode of the series. (The mid season finale). I won't spoil anything, I'm just trying to get you hyped because holy fuck that episode.

I wonder how the original writers would have handled the action scenes.

I intend to buy both eventually, the fourth season and the comics that is. Man...i miss Frank Darabont's writing...that guy is a bloody g

• They don't deserve jello! The survival of the fittest!

AWESOMEO posted: »

It would be way easier for the people if she shared some of that jello y'know?

• The problem with most TV series is that they reach a point where instead of wrapping it up, they just make it drag on even longer....which is exactly why Breaking Bad should be praised for ending at its peak !!! :D

I love the first season. Brilliant. Ah, watched it so many times. S2 is okay. I won't talk about S3 or S4, they don't exist in my books.

• Doin' it!

DO IT

• Thirteen.

How old did you think i was?

• Mikasa would never say that! And I thought she can make it out of think air? Why not share some of dat?

They don't deserve jello! The survival of the fittest!

• I really do believe that Bryan Cranston is THE best actor on this planet. Such versatility is rare nowadays...most of them are one trick ponies...but not Bryan, that's for sure.

To go from Hal to Heisenberg....THAT my friend, takes a LOT of talent.

He's what i inspire to be in the future. :P

Jewfreeus posted: »

Bryan Cranston truly is a great actor going from malcolm in the middle to breaking bad https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbFrZp289Fc

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014
  • And there's one reason: Money. At the same time many potential series are cut off because there are not enough viewers. I must say that I hate this world sometimes.

The problem with most TV series is that they reach a point where instead of wrapping it up, they just make it drag on even longer....which is exactly why Breaking Bad should be praised for ending at its peak !!!

• Good question....we shall never know...but thanks for hyping me to it xD

True, the game is far superior to the show, i wouldn't know about the comic though...but they're two different mediums..you can't really compare a book to a game :P

If it wasn't for the comic book, the game wouldn't exist in the first place, so Robert Kirkman does deserve some credits really.

Rigtail posted: »

Indeed, the game ended up being the best out of the three (IMO). I've already read the comics online, but I still want to buy the compendium

• XD see.

Thirteen.

• OKAY I LIED! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? HUH?

Alt text

Mikasa would never say that! And I thought she can make it out of think air? Why not share some of dat?

• Firefly...apparently that show was just awesome...but Fox cut its funds and cancelled it...

Poor Joss Whedon...most of his shows were cancelled actually...the worst is that he's actually an excellent writer and director...damn you Fox !!

And there's one reason: Money. At the same time many potential series are cut off because there are not enough viewers. I must say that I hate this world sometimes.

• Alt text

OKAY I LIED! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? HUH?

• That thing^

Yeah Uhhhh.... That female ^

• I hope that S4 is not awful crap. I have not read or heard any reactions, I try to stay out of it before I watch it, but it probably isn't complete shit xD

Dale would still be alive for one.... Damnit AMC !!!

• I heard good things about it, so that's reassuring :P

I hope that S4 is not awful crap. I have not read or heard any reactions, I try to stay out of it before I watch it, but it probably isn't complete shit xD

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Alt text

OOPS WTF IS THAT DOING HERE XD

• When I first saw you, I thought you looked 18.

Wow really? I think I look younger but whatever floats your boat!

• I'm... uh... eh... thir...teen:)

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you fellas? x) I'm eighteen. [Alice Cooper song starts playing]

• Bigby ^

papai46 posted: »

That thing^

• me too! Hug me!

I fell like a baby in here. X_X

• Damn, I missed a penis conversation?

DLB stole my wobble comment too ;-;

Cough - periods - cough

• -hugs-

papai46 posted: »

me too! Hug me!

• Alt text

Rigtail posted: »

I would fuck her, I just wouldn't consider her hot.

• Jennifer, I have your Adventuress blog on RSS - it's awesome! I saw a whole slew of review posts today, which I haven't read yet, but I thought, "Wow, she's been busy!" Now I see there's an explanation for the sudden flurry of activity. :)

(Yahoo's been messing up a lot of its properties, but at least this time, it had a positive result!)

Jennifer posted: »

Voices.yahoo.com (formerly Associated Content) is shutting down, and all rights to content are reverting to the creators. This is good for

• WHAT?!? Are you freaking kidding me???? I think I mentioned earlier in the Lounge that I was in love with Steve Irwin when I was little. When my mom broke the news about the stingray....I laid down and cried on my couch for about 5 hours.

When i was really little, id always watch animal planet and i had a crush on Steve Irwin. And I would say that when I get older that I would marry him. Now I realize what a huge mistake it was saying that. DONT JUDGE ME I WAS 6.

• I really want to play Skyrim again, but it got to the point where I spent 12 hours a day playing it and forgetting to eat lol. I have a Khajiit thief who steals anything and everything, and I steal people's clothes so everyone is in their underwear. Anyone know what a good guy to marry is?

The Elder Scrolls.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.