The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2014

Resident Evil: Dead Aim. That shit only takes like an hour to complete, gameplay is awful, story is the worst I've probably seen. I don't even think there is a story.

Jewfreeus posted: »

random question What is the worst game you have ever played? I would have to say infestation survivor stories (which used to be called

• I never played a really bad game, but since I don't like RTS games then I'd say that any of those, I tried them once, but I just don't like them.

random question What is the worst game you have ever played? I would have to say infestation survivor stories (which used to be called

• I think I'll call it a day now, anyone knows Beck? I love this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnA7AyOuyc4

"There is still a gap between ideals and reality, even though the shackles of sacrifice prevent my feet from moving I can't suppress the overflowing urge, because my heart is very wanting."

• Big Rigs.

-_-

• Just a suggestion... maybe we shouldn't be gloating about fun that will exclude people. Just saying, because juicey felt a bit bothered, and i've talked to others who have been slightly hurt by it. I hate to sound like an elementary school teacher saying not to advertise your party to those who aren't invited, but i'm just saying...

• bro what do you mean? this game is a masterpiece

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaMejARx560

Big Rigs. -_-

• Not kidding XD

LOL, for real?

• That's cool I guess.

I saw you post a picture of yourself... honestly thought you were 18 xD

• 5/5 would play again

bro what do you mean? this game is a masterpiece https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaMejARx560

• "I'm fine, Luke"

Clem_TWDG posted: »

Just a suggestion... maybe we shouldn't be gloating about fun that will exclude people. Just saying, because juicey felt a bit bothered, and

• lolwut?

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVq9XbcKvYc Ellen FTW

• That's just what people say when they aren't ok...

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

"I'm fine, Luke"

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I never played Zelda as well and I'm planning to, but you have to play FC3 and Uncharted like right now, you're missing a lot.

Rigtail posted: »

I've never played Skyrim. I feel like I haven't played a lot of games that most players have. This list ranges from Uncharted to Far Cry to even fucking Zelda. I SHOULD HAVE PLAYED A ZELDA GAME BY NOW, WHY HAVEN'T I!?

• Dude, I saw the closest lightning strike ever!

@TWDFan86 But that rain, though...

• Heh, okay!

Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

I think I'll call it a day, we continue this tomorrow!

• Wow, I look old. Thanks. xD

Not kidding XD

• I heard that I can play Far Cry 3 without playing any of the others ones because the stories are separate, is this true? I hope so, I don't want to have to play through them all. That'd get tiring.

Uncharted is the same story for the trilogy I assume, but the trailers for both FC4 and Uncharted 4 caught my interest.

I never played Zelda as well and I'm planning to, but you have to play FC3 and Uncharted like right now, you're missing a lot.

• Yeah. The more silent and less-noticed, the better.

So you like to go long range, huh?

edited July 2014

What? I invite people over here all the time! I just did yesterday to one of the new users, and the door is always open, it's just that the thread was moved and no one finds it now.

Just a suggestion... maybe we shouldn't be gloating about fun that will exclude people. Just saying, because juicey felt a bit bothered, and

• Worst game would probably be Oblivion.

The graphics..... shudders

• edited July 2014

Oh I love that question

hmm hard to say because when I play a shit game I usually don't finish it

In terms of a game I completed Bonderland 2 or COD

Bonderlands I really tried to love it but it's just so boring with ironic cheesy humour even the shooting doesn't cater for precision but just wild shooting to kill most enemies then to get to every mission going through areas of the same enemies over and over again DO NOT WANT :'(

COD they copied and paste the same game every year just so boring with absolutely no story with fancy effects just terrible with a short campaign

Deus Human or Sython was a game I quited within an hour they were just terrible

AC Blackflag I'm an assasin I never knew I bought battle ships with that map was way to big so boring and took so long getting anywhere I completed all other AC's but this one I hated

Arkham Origins: Copy and pasted with bugs galore so boring but the boss fights were excellent

Sry don't be mad :'(

TWD S2: Being a point and click veteran for me shorter episodes, no gameplay or decisions with majority cutscenes yet the same price I was just so letdown instead of expanding every feature they took the best things about S1 away, with 100,000 budget and over 24 millions sales from S1 there is no excuse but to have a much better game. I can't feel any of the deaths because it feels like I'm watching someone elses story with all the cutscences everything feels so rushed and forced with no immersion using that method. Even the decisions are an illusion so never feel in control on a linear story

Alt text

• I kept seeing flashes, going to rain again tomorrow, hope it isn't bad, heh.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Dude, I saw the closest lightning strike ever!

• Yeah, for me it's probably War Z too. I don't remember playing awful games, but you reminded me of that one.

• This is why I always feel like I'm being watched.

Alt text

Alt text

She doesn't stop.

• OBLIVION?

Worst game would probably be Oblivion. The graphics..... shudders

• No! I didn't....... I wassnt....... What I was trying...... I didn't mean it like that :O

Wow, I look old. Thanks. xD

• Yep, FC3 is a completely different story and a great game, best first-person-open-world game imo, Uncharted is great even if you hadn't played the others, I skipped the second one and it was still great, both sequels look amazing and I'm definitely buying both.

Rigtail posted: »

I heard that I can play Far Cry 3 without playing any of the others ones because the stories are separate, is this true? I hope so, I don't

• I hear people talking about Skyrim all the time and have no clue what it is.

Okay, I just started playing Skyrim again and I'm laughing so hard right now WHAT GROUP OF BANDITS LEAVES A FIRE BURNING OUTSIDE THEIR CAMP

• edited July 2014

CANCELED. I WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING IMPORTANT, SOMEONE DO THAT FOR ME. Thanks.

• wait oblivion as in elder scrolls 4? in some ways its better than skyrim but I do agree the graphics were horrible even by 2007 standards imo

Worst game would probably be Oblivion. The graphics..... shudders

edited July 2014

Yeah, I love the slow mo killshots with the bow, I like sneaking up on people and fucking their day up as a Khajiit.

Yeah. The more silent and less-noticed, the better.

• In this thread and TWD thread most definitely but outside our group I seen a few users who are not so good :O

I think of the people here as the best of today's society.

• It's an awesome game, I recommend that you play it :D

I'm an assassin.... you could say I like to live dangerously.

I hear people talking about Skyrim all the time and have no clue what it is.

• it is a demonic game that vaporizes all aspects of a person's social life its quite amazing

• I'M FAMOUS!

This is why I always feel like I'm being watched. She doesn't stop.

• An Elder Scrolls game. It's just awful.

12/10 would never play again.

OBLIVION?

• Wow that's creepy! Doesn't she have a life or something, just stalking you all the time?

• She's jealous of your feed and conversations. Don't mind her, unless she's acting strangely like she wants to murder you.

Oh wait.

• It's great, check it out if you have the chance.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.