The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• He learned it when he was young....he even knows how to use the sink...and how to wake me up using my radio alarm...i freaking love him XD

Smart like his owner :P

Your cat can open doors... run, man, It's only a matter of time before they take over the world.

• @TWDFan86

I'm still waiting.

• 4554/10 Potato faces are the new beautiful.

An Elder Scrolls game. It's just awful. 12/10 would never play again.

• She's so adorable!

This is why I always feel like I'm being watched. She doesn't stop.

• I watched a video of one of them. Apparently it's for a Satanist social networking site @_@. The other one says it's the secondary channel of the first one.

I need to see this... Ima go check her channel now. Brace myself for the worst. x_x Edit: What are those channels though? I've never seen them before.

• XD I love that colour though and that's just some random gif I found lol your dog looks awesome btw :D

xD My dog is really nice. She only shows her teeth when playing. Your looking at the good wall of my house that's got the different tone

• XD

I have a friend who plays as a Khajiit, and whenever a bandit insults his race, he yells: "WHAT BITCH,I MEAN, MEOW!" at the top of his lungs

• Dale's my hero, and probably my favorite character.

And I'm no Joker. That's reserved for Markd, and there can only be one Joker.

AWESOMEO posted: »

You're Dale now? The voice of reason? What happened to the Joker?

• edited July 2014

Buy both of them.

Oblivion: Great game with potato faces 44556/10 Potato's are beautiful.

Skyrim: Got killed for hitting a chicken. 44556/10 Would hit again.

Gary-Oak posted: »

It is a very boring game, oblivion is better, buy that one instead.

• I saw that...

MELONS.

Spooch posted: »

So, you know the she-demon. Yeah, well, I think she's taken a turn for the worst. I was bored, so I checked her channel, and she recently subscribed to two Satanist channels.....

• edited July 2014

the comments on her discussion section on her channel are lets just say interesting

EDIT: replied to the wrong comment :/ but it was still to you so yea

I watched a video of one of them. Apparently it's for a Satanist social networking site @_@. The other one says it's the secondary channel of the first one.

• Sigh I think you need to leave.

I saw that... MELONS.

• Dafuq?!

Lol, that's cool and all, but... yeah.

He learned it when he was young....he even knows how to use the sink...and how to wake me up using my radio alarm...i freaking love him XD Smart like his owner :P

• edited July 2014

Apple head Chihuahua

Lol, what type of dog is it, DLB?

• Well....now she's even worse.

Jewfreeus posted: »

the she-demon took a turn for the worst when she started supporting pedophilia

• "I ain't gon du it hur dur!"

@TWDFan86 I'm still waiting.

• Yeah sorry about that....see ya tomorrow night then :P Hopefully it goes better....damn connection problems and all that unpleasantness...

Twistee posted: »

Yeah lol. Sucks I had to go but I'll probably be on my mic too tomorrow.

• edited July 2014

Great game, rich with lore, story, characters, and CHEESE.

Edit: And Sheogorath, we can't forget him can we?

I hear people talking about Skyrim all the time and have no clue what it is.

• I'm sorry. I was really busy today. Probably later :c

@TWDFan86 I'm still waiting.

• I think you need to leave.

MELONS.

• FUCK YOU TRIP! STOP KICKING ME OUT! I WILL BREAK YOUR WEIRD DILDO STATUE ON YOUR FACE! GRACE CHEATED ON YOU!

Sigh I think you need to leave.

• Thanks!

Markd4547 posted: »

XD I love that colour though and that's just some random gif I found lol your dog looks awesome btw

• Thanks. :p

She's so adorable!

• Ugh x_x

TWDFan86 posted: »

I'm sorry. I was really busy today. Probably later :c

• She is gathering strength, we MUST stop here! I must gather all the forces of the internet!

So, you know the she-demon. Yeah, well, I think she's taken a turn for the worst. I was bored, so I checked her channel, and she recently subscribed to two Satanist channels.....

• Alt text

I'm sorry. I was really busy today. Probably later :c

• It must be the loud bang. It looks cool outside when you see it, though.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

They're probably just scared of the lightning x)

• It'd be a lot easier if you guys had GTA :(

Or maybe just a voice chat.

Ugh x_x

• I saw those too.

Jewfreeus posted: »

the comments on her discussion section on her channel are lets just say interesting EDIT: replied to the wrong comment but it was still to you so yea

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I'll die before I leave, you kicked me out enough times you slimy bastard!

I think you need to leave.

• LET'S HAVE AN INTERNET RIOT!!!

She is gathering strength, we MUST stop here! I must gather all the forces of the internet!

• Is it for computer or something? Or PS3. Idk, I know nothing about that game.

It's an awesome game, I recommend that you play it I'm an assassin.... you could say I like to live dangerously.

• I was born February 20th.

As am I. Just a question, when were you born? I want to know who's older.

• Doesn't your mic work with PC too?

It'd be a lot easier if you guys had GTA Or maybe just a voice chat.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Come on Joe :D

• You started a lobby without an announcement? Dammit, I should have been there! You had this planned all along haven't you? YOU JUST DIDN'T WANT ME TO JOIN BECAUSE YOU AND EVERYBODY HATES ME.

Yeah sorry about that....see ya tomorrow night then :P Hopefully it goes better....damn connection problems and all that unpleasantness...

• It's for both PC and PS3. Also Xbox, I think.

Is it for computer or something? Or PS3. Idk, I know nothing about that game.

• Dang you're older then me, but I should have thought so since my birthday is November 15.

Ah well, being young is fun!

I was born February 20th.

• There is a voice chat option on PS3, you can do it without playing a game. Just have her go online and send her an invite to the voice chat room.

• I think you need to leave. Again.

FUCK YOU TRIP! STOP KICKING ME OUT! I WILL BREAK YOUR WEIRD DILDO STATUE ON YOUR FACE! GRACE CHEATED ON YOU!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.