The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Those are amazing pics! But this video is the best I've seen xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lO4fSuzE-I

It must be the loud bang. It looks cool outside when you see it, though.

• -_-

The days you get a mic, is the days my ps3 connection decides to screw up. Thanks Obama.

But seriously, I want to here your voice. coughsingcough

TWDFan86 posted: »

I'm sorry. I was really busy today. Probably later :c

• Nope, this time, you will leave!

starts dragging you to the exit

"We'll be fine, you just have to go!"

slams the door

Spooch posted: »

I think you need to leave. Again.

• I enjoy running up to people and smashing their heads in with my B.F.A(Big Fucking Axe), and sometimes sniping them, if I am in the mood to be a sneaky character :p

AWESOMEO posted: »

Yeah, I love the slow mo killshots with the bow, I like sneaking up on people and fucking their day up as a Khajiit.

• Heh, someone agrees that Oblivion is better.

Gary-Oak posted: »

It is a very boring game, oblivion is better, buy that one instead.

• Remember, aim for the knees!

Okay, I just started playing Skyrim again and I'm laughing so hard right now WHAT GROUP OF BANDITS LEAVES A FIRE BURNING OUTSIDE THEIR CAMP

• FINE! You guys were just weighing me down!!!

Nope, this time, you will leave! starts dragging you to the exit "We'll be fine, you just have to go!" slams the door

• He's one of a kind...that's for sure xD

I wanted a dog when i was young, but my family didn't want to take care of it constantly, so they bought me a cat instead...apparently he's been sleeping in my room the entire time i was living in the city...

He's a strange one...He used to walk on two legs when he was young...not anymore though...

I can even play fetch with him xD

Dafuq?! Lol, that's cool and all, but... yeah.

• Yeah, but I want to have conversations, not record a voice clip. I tried it already but it felt awkward xD

Doesn't your mic work with PC too?

• edited July 2014

455467/10 Potato faces are the new beautiful.

Heh, someone agrees that Oblivion is better.

• Ok. I might get it on PC. ...or maybe PS3. Idk... Which should I get it for if I get it?

A lot of people say that games are better for PC overall.

It's for both PC and PS3. Also Xbox, I think.

• Yeah, that's what I mean. But don't you need two people with mics for that?

Rigtail posted: »

There is a voice chat option on PS3, you can do it without playing a game. Just have her go online and send her an invite to the voice chat room.

• I GET IT! XD

455467/10 Potato faces are the new beautiful.

• edited July 2014

Double post.

It's for both PC and PS3. Also Xbox, I think.

• jumps out of bush wearing only an open trench coat

Hey, Spooch, I know how to get you back inside the lounge!

FINE! You guys were just weighing me down!!!

• Thanks man and welcome back. Didn't think I welcomed you back yet :P

Markd4547 posted: »

Come on Joe

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I threw him out of Trip's apartment, not the lounge, he'll explain it to you, I have to go now :P

jumps out of bush wearing only an open trench coat Hey, Spooch, I know how to get you back inside the lounge!

• No singing :3

-_- The days you get a mic, is the days my ps3 connection decides to screw up. Thanks Obama. But seriously, I want to here your voice. coughsingcough

• I'd suggest getting it for PC if your computer can handle it. My graphics card sucks, so I bought it for PS3 instead. It's fine, but I can't mod anything, which sucks. If you want to mod, I'd get it for PC. Otherwise, it doesn't really matter.

Ok. I might get it on PC. ...or maybe PS3. Idk... Which should I get it for if I get it? A lot of people say that games are better for PC overall.

• So... anyone here have screenshots of their Skyrim characters? Just wondering, I will probably post mine once I figure out how.

• Alt text

Apple head Chihuahua

• sigh Fine. But i still wanna hear your baby Jesus voice.

No singing

• edited July 2014

So anyone here up to play some game on steam if you want add me if you haven't already feel free to do so The Walking Jewfreeus just let me know who you are :)

Some games I can think of off the top of my head are

Left 4 Dead 2

Civilization V

Payday 2

Sniper Elite 3 (only 2 player co-op)

Borderlands 2

Cod World At War custom zombie maps

GTA IV

or if you are on xbox you can add me if you want djreap3r97 but my live is out but once I buy more I am up for some gta v

• Mine was on Xbox, and I still haven't started my modded pc playthrough I said I was going to make.

So... anyone here have screenshots of their Skyrim characters? Just wondering, I will probably post mine once I figure out how.

• I'd show you my character, but I have no idea how to take a screenshot on PS3.... if that's even possible at all, lol.

So... anyone here have screenshots of their Skyrim characters? Just wondering, I will probably post mine once I figure out how.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

thanks and Don't be shy Joe come on SING pls your being selfish hiding that angelic voice from us :'O

Thanks man and welcome back. Didn't think I welcomed you back yet :P

• Not sure, try it. Don't sing for them, that's just what they want. They're gonna try to manipulate you into singing. If you do it, then you are proving that you are weaker than them.

Yeah, that's what I mean. But don't you need two people with mics for that?

• Dude, just do itttttt... I don't have a mic, so i won't be able to hear you. RECORD A VOICE CLIP.

Yeah, but I want to have conversations, not record a voice clip. I tried it already but it felt awkward xD

• lol, Goddamn! I've never seen it that close.

Those are amazing pics! But this video is the best I've seen xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lO4fSuzE-I

• I have borderlands dus

Jewfreeus posted: »

So anyone here up to play some game on steam if you want add me if you haven't already feel free to do so The Walking Jewfreeus just let me

• I would if I could, but my shitty laptop isn't capable of playing games properly without lag spikes every fucking minute -_-

Seriously, even Minecraft lags on the lowest settings and with Optifine. How bullshit is that? I have Left 4 Dead 2, but I can't play it.

So anyone here up to play some game on steam if you want add me if you haven't already feel free to do so The Walking Jewfreeus just let me

• Ouch, Rig..... D:

Not sure, try it. Don't sing for them, that's just what they want. They're gonna try to manipulate you into singing. If you do it, then you are proving that you are weaker than them.

• I want you guys to hear too :c

sigh Fine. But i still wanna hear your baby Jesus voice.

• edited July 2014

I sent you a request on Steam. I'm Sp00ch123. EDIT: Now I'm Spooch :)

• shat teh fuck upp

i eh dactur yu see? i no waht i ahm taking aboot.

I threw him out of Trip's apartment, not the lounge, he'll explain it to you, I have to go now :P

• K. Ima ask my mom because I'm probably going to need a credit card number and stuff. If i get it on a computer I would need to get it on my moms computer though, not the one I'm using now. So I don't know what she will say about that. :/ If she doesn't let me I might just get it for PS3.

I'd suggest getting it for PC if your computer can handle it. My graphics card sucks, so I bought it for PS3 instead. It's fine, but I can't mod anything, which sucks. If you want to mod, I'd get it for PC. Otherwise, it doesn't really matter.

• Alt text

Will you sing if WTW uploads her Miley Cyrus song ;D

I want you guys to hear too :c

• Yeah, I'm not gonna sing :)

Not sure, try it. Don't sing for them, that's just what they want. They're gonna try to manipulate you into singing. If you do it, then you are proving that you are weaker than them.

• edited July 2014

I first played skyrim on Xbox. Ah, the good old days :D

Mine was on Xbox, and I still haven't started my modded pc playthrough I said I was going to make.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.