The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• GO TO SLEEP.

EVERYTHING

• I can't stay up that much because my mom works at 5, so she might see the glow of the phone coming from my room and if she does I'll be totally freaking screwed.

If she did catch me, she will just take my phone. Then I'll get my computer and come on. Then when she takes that, I'll used me old iPod. And 6 more backups after that. I always have to have a way to come back on here!!!

I can't wait for you be walkin and then you just lay on the floor like..

Alt text

Meh, all she does it smack me over the head with it a couple of times. =/ totes worth it lmaooo no! I meant I tried to sleep at like 6 am, but was like screw this, so I drank some coffee.

• NO I REFUSE

Alt text

GO TO SLEEP.

• Damn, you must have had one of the best managers. :p

AWESOMEO posted: »

Yeah, the former manager of my team is now the Cavaliers' trainer, it's the first time a non-American trainer is training in the NBA!

• Sorry! ;-;

COLD HANDS!

• They don't let you go in the pool?! That's like sitting next to ice cream and not allowed to eat it.

No, I work in the rec department so I play with kids and read stories to them at the pool. I still sit out in the sun, but I'm not allowed to go into the pool T_T

• Oh, well then get well soon.

Alt text

Nooo, I'm not feeling well so I'm not going to work today. Also.....

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Yuuusssss! My mom got me my crutches (and you only see one since I had to use one in order to take the picture of dis loot) but yeah, it's so that ya know, I won't fall over and die while i'm home alone with this god damn leg of mine. I'm not being dramatic... dat shiz wsa in foxe nuws.

And she got me Kix! This week has just turned for the good!

• That time?

I'm not touching this subject with a 6 meter pole, feel better.

• Also..

Alt text

Oh, well then get well soon.

• What happened to your leg?

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Yuuusssss! My mom got me my crutches (and you only see one since I had to use one in order to take the picture of dis loot) but yeah, it's s

• @Dont_Look_Back You found your Skyrim yet?

• What happened to you're leg??!

EEEWWW KIX! sorry, I don't like them. :P

Yuuusssss! My mom got me my crutches (and you only see one since I had to use one in order to take the picture of dis loot) but yeah, it's s

• I fell on the forth of july, after lighting a firework. My bro had to carry me to the car and I haven't been able to really walk on it for the past week. It's swollen to hell, but yeah... the fall basically went like this :P...

Alt text

What happened to your leg?

• PLEASE TELLME YOUVE FOUND IT

@Dont_Look_Back You found your Skyrim yet?

• How can you not like Kix?! It's the magic of all and everything. And I fell on the forth of july, damn me for wearing slippers at such a time...

What happened to you're leg??! EEEWWW KIX! sorry, I don't like them. :P

• edited July 2014

NOOO I LOOKED ALL OVER THIS MORNING AND CANT FIND IT OMFG. I even looked in my moms room!!

I just texted my mom if she moved it but she hasn't texted back. It's in my house SOMEWHERE. Screw my house for being a freaking maze. -__-

@Dont_Look_Back You found your Skyrim yet?

• What did the doc say?

I fell on the forth of july, after lighting a firework. My bro had to carry me to the car and I haven't been able to really walk on it for the past week. It's swollen to hell, but yeah... the fall basically went like this :P...

• Lmfao that kid was so excited for wrapping paper. XD

I fell on the forth of july, after lighting a firework. My bro had to carry me to the car and I haven't been able to really walk on it for the past week. It's swollen to hell, but yeah... the fall basically went like this :P...

• You even liked in your moms room? xD thats nice you like your moms room but did you look in there?

NOOO I LOOKED ALL OVER THIS MORNING AND CANT FIND IT OMFG. I even looked in my moms room!! I just texted my mom if she moved it but she hasn't texted back. It's in my house SOMEWHERE. Screw my house for being a freaking maze. -__-

• Lol that's how you know I'm using a phone. I make stupid typos like that.

You even liked in your moms room? xD thats nice you like your moms room but did you look in there?

• I got an x-ray taken, he told me that it wasn't broken, but due to how swollen it was, I most likely bruised the bone and damaged my shin, and that I need to not walk on it until its all healed up.

What did the doc say?

• Sleep or ELSE!

NO I REFUSE

• nooooooo rachel you make me crai again ;-;

NOOO I LOOKED ALL OVER THIS MORNING AND CANT FIND IT OMFG. I even looked in my moms room!! I just texted my mom if she moved it but she hasn't texted back. It's in my house SOMEWHERE. Screw my house for being a freaking maze. -__-

• Your house doesn't like Skyrim ;_:

• Did he tell you how long? hopefully its soon.

I got an x-ray taken, he told me that it wasn't broken, but due to how swollen it was, I most likely bruised the bone and damaged my shin, and that I need to not walk on it until its all healed up.

• sigh

Do you reaaaaaally want me to go to sleep?

Sleep or ELSE!

• Get well soon! ;-;

• xD anyways funny shit its probably your bro trolling your shit probably playing it as we speak.

Lol that's how you know I'm using a phone. I make stupid typos like that.

• I asked him and I said I would beat his butt if he didn't tell me. AND he said that he didn't even know I got the game until after I lost it.

xD anyways funny shit its probably your bro trolling your shit probably playing it as we speak.

• Fuck...

• edited July 2014

RACHELLE I CANT FIND THIS STUPID CRAP.

nooooooo rachel you make me crai again ;-;

• Backtrack where you was with it cuz im telling you i know you had that shit in your hand taking selfies in every room of the hoose.

I asked him and I said I would beat his butt if he didn't tell me. AND he said that he didn't even know I got the game until after I lost it.

• How much was the game? :(

RACHELLE I CANT FIND THIS STUPID CRAP.

• OH MAH GOD I FOUND THE SKYRIM

• Lmfao, you right I was! xD

Backtrack where you was with it cuz im telling you i know you had that shit in your hand taking selfies in every room of the hoose.

• edited July 2014

I FOUND IT. It was $30

How much was the game?

• I wanna hear this shit.

OH MAH GOD I FOUND THE SKYRIM

• THIS DAMN COFFEE ISNT KEEPING ME AWAKE

i shall sleep now. at.......... at almost 1 oclock in the afternoon. Yes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.