The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• WEAK FOOL.

THIS DAMN COFFEE ISNT KEEPING ME AWAKE i shall sleep now. at.......... at almost 1 oclock in the afternoon. Yes.

• LOL IT WAS IN MY FRIDGE. IM NOT SHITTING YOU RIGHT NOW

I wanna hear this shit.

• He said it'll probably be healed a weak from now, but I should be able to swim again (I swim 5 days a week) by like tuesday... only with a pull buoy though, which it's kind of hard to explain, so yeah.

Did he tell you how long? hopefully its soon.

• edited July 2014

Starting from this point we do not speak EVER.
    But in all seriousness i have done that multiple times with my controllers xD

LOL IT WAS IN MY FRIDGE. IM NOT SHITTING YOU RIGHT NOW

• edited July 2014

Just in case you haven't seen them yet...

Alt text

Alt text

VICTOR IS BACK^^

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

There was another alarm... This time I am in a family gathering and was with my 5 year old cousin and another 1 year old cousin...

This war is taking a toll on the children's mental health...

• Thats good news and your part of a Swimming team im guessing?

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

He said it'll probably be healed a weak from now, but I should be able to swim again (I swim 5 days a week) by like tuesday... only with a pull buoy though, which it's kind of hard to explain, so yeah.

• Did you mistake it for a sweetroll?

• This picture kinda reminds me of Christina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil.

Alt text

Okay, this one is a bit more legit PAINT IS AWESOME

• xD I think I left it in there when I went to go eat something!

Starting from this point we do not speak EVER. But in all seriousness i have done that multiple times with my controllers xD

• YAY!

I FOUND IT. It was $30

• Tbh I don't want you to sleep. But I don't want your auntie to beat you with a spoon.

sigh Do you reaaaaaally want me to go to sleep?

• edited July 2014

Dafaq is a sweet roll??! xD Is it something in skyrim?

Did you mistake it for a sweetroll?

• I'm done.

Lmfao, you right I was! xD

• The fuck Rachel?

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited July 2014

I think it's more likely to be Wyatt, if you saw him in Episode 3, it looks pretty much like his jacket and his head.

• Good night!

THIS DAMN COFFEE ISNT KEEPING ME AWAKE i shall sleep now. at.......... at almost 1 oclock in the afternoon. Yes.

• edited July 2014

Lol, that's the kind of person I am. The weirdest crap happens to me. xD

AWESOMEO posted: »

The fuck Rachel?

• You'll see.

• The dude pointing the gun at the group is Victor. The dude that was at the river. :O

I think it's more likely to be Wyatt, if you saw him in Episode 3, it looks pretty much like his jacket and his head.

• I looked everywhere. and I just realized that the picture I posted earlier is the only picture I have as a baby. I feel sad. :(

• Stay safe.

AWESOMEO posted: »

There was another alarm... This time I am in a family gathering and was with my 5 year old cousin and another 1 year old cousin... This war is taking a toll on the children's mental health...

• XD i wonder what the fuck did you pick up that resembled the games case?

xD I think I left it in there when I went to go eat something!

• I've been here so long, I think that it's time to move

The winter's so cold, summer's over too soon

Let's pack our bags and settle down where palm trees grow

I've got some friends, some that I hardly know

But we've had some times, I wouldn't trade for the world

We chase these days down with talks of the places that we will go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BblV6AQsd2s

• Good night.

• xD Sweet roll

Alt text

• The only picture? Why?

I looked everywhere. and I just realized that the picture I posted earlier is the only picture I have as a baby. I feel sad.

• I don't know. My brothers have tons of pictures but this is the only one I have. Maybe I was too ugly the camera exploded or something?

The only picture? Why?

• @Dont_Look_Back

Hey, TDM told me to ask that are you going to make "Episode 4 Trailer Reactions" -thread. ^ ^

• OH xD my bad I read "Sweettrol" I only got 4 hours of sleep last night, my eyes aren't the best right now!

xD Sweet roll

• Damn, people remember that? Umm.. If he wants me to I guess I can.

@Dont_Look_Back Hey, TDM told me to ask that are you going to make "Episode 4 Trailer Reactions" -thread. ^ ^

• You made a reaction vid? XD

Damn, people remember that? Umm.. If he wants me to I guess I can.

• haha !! Same here xD

I'm still on the first book ^-^ That reminds me, I gotta finish that.

• umm. no

You made a reaction vid? XD

• Ok.

umm. no

• Indeed

Thats good news and your part of a Swimming team im guessing?

• Ok... i'm aware there aren't any people with medical or mental studying experiences, or not that I know of, but I feel slightly crazy... I know this happens to other people as well, but about 60% of the time, right before i'm about to officially start sleeping, i'll hear a noise, most likely in my head, it's usually talking or some sort of loud noise like a shot or something, but I know nothing's really happening, and it wakes me up every time it happens... the only times it's really freaked me out is when I heard a scream or a growl... I'M INSANE.

But uh yeah... please tell me i'm not the only one, but it's ok if you want to alienate me, i'm kind of a strange person :P

• I'm actually qualified to diagnose you. I don't think that you're crazy...

But try recording those "sounds" that you hear. If you do hear something....well we're not there yet...

You most likely won't hear anything on the recording. If you somehow do, then you're officially not crazy, but something weird is obviously going on.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Ok... i'm aware there aren't any people with medical or mental studying experiences, or not that I know of, but I feel slightly crazy... I k

• Who else feels like this wait for episode 4 is taking forever!!

• Everyone ;P

JonGon posted: »

Who else feels like this wait for episode 4 is taking forever!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.