Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Holy shat.

LeeTheProfessional We had finally made it inside the warehouse."Alright, that camera spotted us for sure. We need to move quickly!" CiD t

• Damn... this was awesome, but so many people died :o

LeeTheProfessional We had finally made it inside the warehouse."Alright, that camera spotted us for sure. We need to move quickly!" CiD t

• But you didn't B)

Alive_Clem posted: »

Damn... this was awesome, but so many people died

• Mwuahaha! Win lose situation. B]

But then Tobi wouldn't have stopped torturing people...

• Alt text

XD

Markd4547 posted: »

Before I start about how awesome my lines were first a rant to protect my characters reputation XD because stuff and thangs and I'm bored

• edited July 2014

Lol, don't worry, I have something planned for you later, I can't reveal it yet, though. B]

Before I start about how awesome my lines were first a rant to protect my characters reputation XD because stuff and thangs and I'm bored

• Alt text

I can just imagine you and everyone's face reading that long ass comment thinking WTF is going on I regret nothing XD and cool can't wait

Lol, don't worry, I have something planned for you later, I can't reveal it yet, though. B]

• I had a LOT to catch up to, but godDAMN, my feels! ;-;

I hope things end up well... I mean, as well as they can get, at this point...

• 11) Tobi shoots through your throat for your disloyalty.

(Ain't I nicest person you ever met? lol)

11) Kill Tobi. haha I'm undecided! I don't know yet

• "We are the Three Amigos!"

TDMshadowCP posted: »

@Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy, @Jongon, and @Welcome_To_Woodbury should create an animated series of this....

• Nope, I dislike them too. They taste very strange to me.

Am I the only person In this world that hates tomatoes??!

• SGK: Can I say something?

Me: lol No.

Azlyn My sister... I couldn't believe it. She was shot and killed, right in front of me. Gary told me to run away while he distracted the

• edited July 2014

Ehehehe the fools! I knew that would've happened if they chose that! They're too soft, you must become cold blooded to survive.

Punching Juice would had resulted in them fighting. Rafoli would have knocked him out, and then He would have Juice's gun, but... yeah.

• Alt text

Azlyn posted: »

I had a LOT to catch up to, but godDAMN, my feels! ;-; I hope things end up well... I mean, as well as they can get, at this point...

• edited July 2014

Aww what's with that look CID? I thought you were a bigger man than this.

And if you try to kill me, I throw you into a pit full of walkers.

You have a real good day now.

I'm scared! I want to somehow kill him!

• ;_;

Aww what's with that look CID? I thought you were a bigger man than this. And if you try to kill me, I throw you into a pit full of walkers. You have a real good day now.

• Ehehe... I like it when they play difficult.

I don't want your broom, I just want Tobi to die ;-; (not Tobi the good boy, Tobi the dictator)

• Alt text

"Choose or die Guilty."

I really like how you did my character, everyone just wants to see me dead!

SaltLick305 (!) We should postpone the rescue attempt for now, let's find a secure place to stay in first, then we can go to the warehous

• edited July 2014

I'm so gorked that I smiled for what I did.

(DONT HURT VALKY! D:)

Azlyn (!) Go after the dirtbag's who killed SGK and Phyre. See where they're headed. "I have to find out where they're taking my frien

• Why can't Telltale let you write TWD Game?! D:

What do you guys think will happen on the second half of Ch.3?

• Alt text

I will choke him with my bare hands.

• I'm going to enjoy this. >:)

Everyone wants to torture little Sardine THATS A GIRL WTF dayum even to a guy like me thats cold :O I'm not saying I'm a better person but if I can't torture everyone equally I'm not voting I abstain

• Alt text

AHAHHAHA did you not get to the chapter where I kill you yet XD

I'm going to enjoy this.

• Well if you, I would gladly do the comic covers! :3

I was thinking of making it like the comics when the story is done. That's how I originally was going to do it, but it would have taken forever. We'll see what happens.

• I got a good bullshit detector man. Try harder. ;)

AHAHHAHA did you not get to the chapter where I kill you yet XD

• Wiggle wiggle wiggle

• This is now my background.

How my character feels:

• Yeah :D and you didn't either.

But you didn't

• We're safe for today.. possibly.

Alive_Clem posted: »

Yeah and you didn't either.

• I actually wouldn't mind turning this into a comic after the story is over, there's a certain way I want to draw it though. PM me, I would love to see your ideas. B]

Well if you, I would gladly do the comic covers!

• Because stuff... thaaaangs.

Why can't Telltale let you write TWD Game?!

• Lol, your character is definitely the most hated right now, just what I wanted. But they'll hate you even more later on. B]

"Choose or die Guilty." I really like how you did my character, everyone just wants to see me dead!

• Glad to have you back! You were missed! B]

Azlyn posted: »

I had a LOT to catch up to, but godDAMN, my feels! ;-; I hope things end up well... I mean, as well as they can get, at this point...

• Alt text

your character is definitely the most hated right now, just what I wanted. But they'll hate you even more later on.

O-O but i am the most evil and hated runs away crying evil tears

Lol, your character is definitely the most hated right now, just what I wanted. But they'll hate you even more later on. B]

• Markd4547 posted: »

your character is definitely the most hated right now, just what I wanted. But they'll hate you even more later on. O-O but i am the most evil and hated runs away crying evil tears

• Alt text

I'm as evil as Tobi and I'm as modern and smart as the new villains I'm with it :'D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o

• Lol, don't worry, man. You'll have your moment... hopefully. B]

I'm as evil as Tobi and I'm as modern and smart as the new villains I'm with it :'D

• will we get a new part today? It's hard to wait.

• I had a rough day, might be a busy week. I'll see what I can do,.

Puncake32 posted: »

will we get a new part today? It's hard to wait.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.