Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• 1) We should wait for the others, and then we can decide.

;~; no... not Valky...

Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy I Started revving up the chainsaw."What the fuck, Tobi?! A chainsaw? What the hell?!" Broken shouted. "Tobi, stop t

yayayayayay SweetPea <3

Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy I Started revving up the chainsaw."What the fuck, Tobi?! A chainsaw? What the hell?!" Broken shouted. "Tobi, stop t

• edited July 2014

1) We should wait for the others, and then we can decide.

Edit: Lol I had to comment about DEM WINDOWS but I forgot xD But yay jumping out of windows!

We can't leave SweetPea! Not an option!

• Tobi, no, just no. Stop. :c

• Damn...hopefully someones stops Tobi...Also...
    The fuck Twistee!!? You're the one who stole my fucking car !? This is GTAO all over again...You would do that wouldn't ya...Damnit Twistee !!!

Anyway, SweetPea finally joined us !! I'm not about to vote for her to stay on her own...that's just cruel, anyone who votes for that should feel bad.

Welcome to our group Ana !! :D

• LOL

Damn...hopefully someones stops Tobi...Also... The fuck Twistee!!? You're the one who stole my fucking car !? This is GTAO all over again..

• 1) WE SHOULD WAIT FOR THE OTHERS, THEN WE CAN DECIDE!

Poor Valky T_T

• edited July 2014

PostApocalypticPaul

(!) No. You need to get out of here, and go check on Rafoli.

"No. You need to get out of here, and go check on Rafoli." Tali told me."It's too risky for you to stay here."

"Fine. You have a point. Tomorrow we'll think of something." I told him, and then went out the door. I quickly got out of the offices before anyone could spot me. I closed the door behind me and made it into the working area. Nobody was around, it was almost past curfew. With Tali watching the cameras, I didn't have to worry about getting caught. I ran over to the medical station and I saw Rafoli sleeping in bed."Hey, Rafoli! Wake up." I whispered.

Rafoli looked up at me."PAP? I'm awake, I can't sleep."

I closed the door behind me."Good. Just checking up on you. Look what I have." I showed him the walkie-talkie.

"Holy shit! Nice, man. That will be very useful." He said while getting off of the bed."I found a scalpel. I was going to keep it hidden and use it when we would be ready to escape. Hell, I was even planning on killing Juice with it if he pissed me off one more time."

"Don't do anything stupid, Rafoli. We have to stay alive so we can protect each other. The others should be in bed right now, I'll stay here with you for the night. I'll tell them in the morning. Right now we should get some rest." I said to him.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"PAP, come in." I heard Tali's voice through the walkie-talkie.

"PAP here. What is it, Tali?"

"Juice is making his way towards the medical station. Is Rafoli sleeping?"

"No, he's awake." I turned to Rafoli."Pretend you're sleeping Rafoli. I'll handle Juice."

"Alright, he's almost there. Tali out."

Rafoli made his way over to the bed."Just try to get him out of here as quickly as you can."

"You got it." I told him...

Cluke_is_Dumb

(!) Stay outside and walk around.

"Nah, man. I'll stay out here for a while." I told the guard on the roof.

"Heh, suit yourself." He replied.

"I need some water." I said to myself. I started walking around to the back of the warehouse. I remembered how they kept a cooler there for some of the workers...

Puncake32

(!) Try to sneak in.

As I was waiting in the car, I saw Pro making his way over. I got out of the car."So what's the plan."

"We sneak in, avoid making a big mess. Try to get in and out as quickly and as quietly as possible. They have lots of guards and security cameras. We need to avoid them as best we can. We also found a girl that has her group trapped in there as well. We'll see what we can do with them." Pro replied.

"Alright, I'm ready." I helped him get some guns out of the trunk and we headed back to our group members.

"Alright, guys. Sound suppressors on." Pro told us."Here's what we'll do. WtW and Fan, you'll be our snipers. Take out the guards on the roof, stay hidden in the woods, and keep moving. Don't stay in one spot. WtW you stay here while Fan goes around to the side. After you take the first shot, Fan will shoot right after. They'll be confused and not know where to shoot. Take them out as quickly as you can. While you two are doing that, Me, Password and Salt will go out first. We'll take out any guards that are in the way. Our destination is the back door over there. When it's clear, Clayton and Puncake will move up."

"What about me?" The young girl asked.

"Azlyn, you should stay here with WtW. We can't have you risking your life and running around in there with us." Pro told her.

"But my people are in there! I can't sit and wait here while you guys do all the work. I want to help." Azlyn told us.

"It's too risky." Salt told her.

"If she wants to go, then let her. I don't care." Clayton said.

"She'll be in good hands either way." WtW Told us.

"She has a point. We'll just need to be careful." I told the group.

"Make up your minds, guys. We can't waste anymore time." Fan said.

"Alright, fine. But you stay close to us, and don't make any noise. Do as we say, you understand?" Pro asked her.

"You got it!" She said with a smile.

Password was looking."The guards are moving away, now would be perfect." He told us.

"Alright, WtW and Fan. You know what to do. After you kill a few of them, me, Salt, Azlyn and Password will head out." Pro told them.

"Okay, I'm going around now. After I see the first guard go down, I'll take out the other." Fan told us.

"Everyone ready?" Salt asked.

"Yep, let's do this." Clayton told him.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I said.

Pro took out his M1911's. He waited until Fan finally reached the side of the woods."Now or never." WtW took the first shot, and we saw a guard falling back. Another guard fell back when Fan took a shot. WtW quickly fired another shot and took out the guard in the middle. The other guards on the roof noticed and turned around. Fan killed another one."Come on! Let's go!" Pro told them and they headed out.

WtW fired again, and killed another guard. The last one looked confused and scared until Fan shot and killed him."Nice." I said. I looked over and saw Pro, Salt, Azlyn and Password hiding behind a wrecked RV. Pro peeked out and killed two guards simultaneously. Salt and Password both moved forward and then Pro signaled for us to head over."Take care of the other guards walking around. It's only a matter of time before they notice the guards on the roof are missing." I told WtW.

"Alright, hurry back." She told me and Clayton.

The others were hiding behind a concrete wall. Clayton quickly reached them, and then I did the same a few seconds later."See the camera?" Password asked us.

"Yeah, it isn't moving, but you can see a little red light on it." Clayton said.

"It's definitely on." Pro told us.

"So... we shoot it?" Clayton asked.

"Looks like we really don't have any other choice. It's pointing towards the back door, and we can't risk going around." I told them.

We saw Azlyn hopping the gate."What the hell is she doing?!" Salt whispered."Get back here!"

She leaned behind the wall."Look. A ventilation shaft. Someone boost me up." She told us.

"Come on." Pro told us as he hopped the gate. We followed and did the same."Puncake boost her up." He turned to her."Just open the door. Don't fuck around, if a guard spots you, you don't know we're out here. Got it?" He told her.

"Yeah, alright." She replied, and then I helped her up.

"Someone's coming!" Password told us.

"Shit! Hurry up, Puncake!" Clayton told me.

"Get in there, kid! Open the door when you get to the other side, hurry!" I told her.

"He's getting closer!" Password whispered.

"Stand back." Pro told us, as he leaned against the wall. He looked down at the person's shadow. He waited for the right moment and then placed his gun on the person's face."You don't have a weapon. Who are you?" He asked him.

The man raised his hands."Uh... I'm CiD. Who are you guys...?" He asked us.

"We're here to bust some people out." Clayton told him.

"Wait... are you here for the church group? I can help!" CiD said to us.

"The fuck are you talking about, man? Why should we trust you?" I asked.

"I'm Tobi's best friend. I have a key card that can open that door for you. I want him dead, he's becoming a monster and this place will fall apart with him running it. I don't know who you guys are, but I'm willing to help if you take that madman out." He told us.

"Bullshit. I don't believe him." Salt said.

"He could still be useful." Password told us.

Pro grabbed his jacket."You're coming with us." He held him in front of him and kept his gun aimed at the back of his head."That camera is a problem. Is there another way to get in there without getting spotted?"

"Nope. You'll get spotted for sure. Someone is watching the cameras right now, You'll just have to get in there and start doing your thing. I can guide you, though. Everyone should be in bed by now, and there should be a few guards inside. Tobi is in the torture room with a few people." CiD told us.

"Do you know anyone named Joe or Sardines?" Salt asked him.

"Joe? I think Tobi killed a guy named PrivateJoe. As for Sardines, I think she may be in the torture room as we speak. We'll have to get to her quickly if you want to save her." CiD told him.

"Motherfucker! Joe is dead?! Fuck!..." Salt was getting angry.

"Calm down, Salt. Stay focused. We can still try to save Sardines. Don't lose your cool right now." Password told him.

The door suddenly opened. Everyone aimed their weapons. We saw Azlyn standing next to it."Come on, guys! There are no guards in here." She looked at Pro and CiD."Who the hell is that?" She asked.

"He's helping. Get in everyone, we'll have a short amount of time before the whole place is on alert." Pro told us and we made our way inside...

Talimancer

I was sitting down watching what the security cameras were picking up. Suddenly I spotted a small group of people with weapons entering through the back door."The fuck?! Shit!" I said to myself. I grabbed my walkie-talkie and quickly tried to reach Tobi...

Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy

"Now, Valky. Don't move, I wouldn't want to accidentally cut a limb off, haha." I said to her.

"Tobi! No!" Guilty shouted.

I moved the chainsaw closer to her arm. Valky covered her face."Tobi, don't kill her!" Sardines shouted. I lightly touched her arm with the chainsaw blade and cut a bit of skin off."Tobi, don't!" Sardines shouted.

"AHH!" Valky screamed.

"What's the matter?! I'm not even trying here, hahahaha!" I told her and started laughing. I proceeded to put the chainsaw blade on her forearm."My hands are shaking pretty badly here, Valky. I wouldn't move if I were you, haha!"

"You son of a bitch!" Guilty yelled at me.

"Just stop!" Shadow pleaded.

"Tobi, you monster!" AC told me.

I cut some skin off of her forearm."HAHA! YES!" I yelled out. Valky was holding her arm. I looked up at the others cowering next to the wall. I smiled at them."Now the leg, huh?"

"No! Tobi, you fucking monster!" Guilty kept shouting.

"Going to cut one of your legs off, make sure you can't escape!" I told Valky.

She stared back at me."Fuck you, you piece of shit!"

"Tobi!" I heard Emu's voice. I turned around and saw him standing next to the door with Gary.

"Emu... came to watch the show?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah. After you're done, I'm going to torture Gary." Emu replied.

"Good. I see you're feeling better, I'll finish up so you can have your turn." I turned back to look at Valky."Now, where was I? Haha."

"Tobi! Come in! Tobi!" I heard Tali's voice through my walkie-talkie

"For fucks sake!" I yelled out. I turned the chainsaw off and stood up."What?! What the fuck do you want, Tali?! This better be fucking important!"

"There's a group of people in here, they have weapons! They already killed a few guards!" Tali replied.

"What?!" I was shocked to hear what he just told me. I looked at Pur, Emu, and Gustav."We have company, gentlemen. Pur and Emu, go out there and distract them. Tell the others to get ready, Gustav you stay here and guard the door. Put Gary in here as well." I told them.

"Get in there!" Gustav shouted at Gary.

"Who the fuck are these people?" Pur asked.

"Don't know, but make sure you kill them all." I said to them.

"C'mon, Pur. Let's go!" Emu told him.

Gary walked inside the torture room, I placed the chainsaw back on the table and Gustav took it out. I turned to them."Looks like you guys lucked out. We have some pesky insects that have entered the warehouse. I'll be back to take care of you when the problem is dealt with." I said with a smile. I turned around and walked out the door...

Rafoli

I was laying on the bed, pretending to be asleep. The door opened and juice entered."The fuck are you doing in here, PAP?!" He asked him.

"Just checking up on Rafoli. I was worried..." He replied.

"Get back to your bed, PAP. You can't stay here." Juice told him.

"I've stayed here when Guilty was hurt. I don't see the problem." PAP said.

"I don't give a shit. You're leaving, now come on!" Juice shouted.

"I'm sorry, Juice, but I'm staying in here." PAP replied.

"Are you fucking serious right now?! You're starting to piss me off, PAP." Juice told him.

"I'm not trying to anger you, I'm just saying that I think I should stay here, I don't see the problem in that."

"Fuck you, PAP!" I barely had my eyes open, but I could see that Juice had his gun aimed at PAP. He walked up to him."Tell me again that you're staying. Go ahead, let me pull this fucking trigger, maybe then you'll fucking learn."

Juice pushed PAP against the wall, and then put his handgun on his head."Juice... calm down. You don't want to do this." PAP told him.

"Shut up, PAP! You had this coming!" Juice shouted.

I slowly got off of the bed and took the scalpel out."Juice, think about this! Do you really want Tobi to find out what you did if you kill me?!" PAP asked him.

"Like I give a fuck! I'll shoot you and end your life, PAP." Juice replied. I was slowly sneaking up behind Juice."I'm going to kill you, PAP. I don't care!" He shouted. As I was getting closer, Juice noticed something and turned his head."What the fuck?!" He yelled out when he spotted me.

I lunged at him and stabbed him in his abdomen."Rafoli!" PAP shouted.

"Agh! Piece of shit!" Me and juice were struggling, trying to hold each other back. Juice tried aiming his gun at my head and right when he was about to shoot, I smacked it away.BANG! A shot fired and I pushed him towards the door."Get the fuck off of me!" Juice shouted.

I grabbed the scalpel and then quickly went for his throat."Fuck you, Juice! Go to hell!" I yelled at him. I pushed the scalpel deeper into his neck, and I could see him choking and struggling to breathe. I felt him weakening as he let me go. He moved back and then sat down on the wall, holding his neck and gagging on his own blood. I quickly picked up his handgun. Juice was staring at me the whole time until he finally closed his eyes and died.

"Rafoli..." I heard PAP's voice.

I turned around and saw him on the floor, holding his side. He looked at me and revealed that he had been shot."Oh shit..." I said.

"They more than likely heard that gunshot. Take this walkie-talkie and get out of here, Rafoli..." PAP managed to say.

"Fuck that. I'm not leaving you behind. We're going to get everyone out of here." I ran up to him and crouched down.

"PAP, come in! PAP!" I heard Tali through the walkie-talkie.

"Agh... shit..." PAP reached for it."PAP here..."

"What the fuck was that?! Was that a gunshot?!" Tali asked.

"Heh... yeah. Juice gave us some trouble... I got shot, but we took care of it..." PAP replied.

"Shit... well get out of there. There's a group of people sneaking in here, they already killed a few of the guards. I can see Emu and Pur heading to their location, but Tobi just heard that gunshot and is making his way over to you guys." Tali told us.

"Group of people? What the hell?" I said.

"Rafoli will have to escape... just tell him where to go. I'm giving the walkie-talkie to him..." PAP told him, and he held it out in front of me.

"Rafoli. Get out of there, now. Tobi will be there soon. You need to go to the torture room and get everyone out. The only problem is that Gustav is guarding it." Tali told me.

"I'll take care of it. Just tell me what I need to know." I replied.

"Alright, I'll inform you of anything. Be careful with that group of people, if they spot you with a weapon, they might shoot at you. It looks like they're trying to get some people out of here. They took CiD hostage as well." Tali explained.

"Alright, we'll be leaving soon. Thanks, Tali." I told him.

"Get out of here, Rafoli... I'll only slow you down with my injury." PAP told me.

I grabbed him and started to slowly lift him up. I put PAP's arm around my shoulder."Doesn't matter, man. We're getting out of here." I told him, we walked over to a cabinet and I grabbed some painkillers."Here, take these to ease the pain."

PAP took a few."We'll both die if you do this..."

"I'm willing to take my chances. Now come on." I said to him as we made our way towards the door. I spit on Juice's corpse before leaving. We looked around and nobody was out in the working area. It was awfully quiet, it felt like a ghost town.

"Rafoli, go down the second aisle and you'll avoid Tobi and the other guards. Go around and I'll let you know when it's clear, and you can proceed towards the torture room." I heard Tali on the walkie-talkie. We started making our way to the second aisle, we needed to reach the others...

TWDFan86

After me and WtW took care of the rooftop guards, I looked around and saw a few more of them walking around. I saw that the others had made it inside with a hostage. I could see a bunch of trucks outside, and what looked like an armory in the front of the warehouse. It was only a matter of time before our group got spotted, they needed to work fast. I saw two guards running towards the back door. I aimed my sniper rifle at them, and held my breath. I waited for the right moment and then took the shot. I saw one of them fall down and the other tripped over him. I quickly aimed at his head and fired again."There we go. Hopefully me and WtW can buy them some time." I said to myself...

Welcome_to_Woodbury

"And another goes down!" I said to myself as I killed another guard. I was running towards the opposite side of Fan. I looked around, but I couldn't see any more guards."Hmm, there has to be more of them." I looked around some more, but it seemed clear. I could see a bunch of cars parked outside. I quickly ran towards one, and hid behind it. I poked my head out and looked again.

"C'mon! They're already inside! Those fuckers!" I heard a man's voice.

"Oh shit!" I said and moved around the vehicle. I saw five guards running towards the backdoor. I got down on my belly and hid under the car. I aimed my rifle at them, and then fired.

"What the fuck!" A guard shouted when he saw one of them go down. They turned around and started shooting all over the place.BRATATAT!"Where the fuck are you?!"

"Come out you coward!" Another one shouted.

I took aim and shot again, killing two with one bullet this time."Bulls eye!" I said. I quickly aimed again, and then fired, killing another guard.

"Where the fuck are these bullets coming from?!" The last guard shouted and started running towards cover. I watched as he hid behind a van.I put my sniper rifle on my back and took out my knife...

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited July 2014

I think I'll end up dying trying to protect the people Tobi is torturing.

• If Tobi as much as touches Valky, this is what I am gonna do to him:

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

"Does it hurt? I think Valky experienced more pain."

• wat

If Tobi as much as touches Valky, this is what I am gonna do to him: "Does it hurt? I think Valky experienced more pain."

• I'll kill him for you.

If Tobi as much as touches Valky, this is what I am gonna do to him: "Does it hurt? I think Valky experienced more pain."

Damn Tobi, just stop this...

Bring it on Tobi...

• Only if I won't get to him first.

I'll kill him for you.

• HEY!

I'm the bad guy of us, y'know, therefore I get the kill!

Only if I won't get to him first.

• edited July 2014

..I got out from hiding and crouched my way over to the vehicle he was hiding in."Where the fuck are you, you bastard?!" I heard the guard say. I slowly and quietly made my way around."Come out from hiding!" He shouted. I got closer and peeked out, I noticed that he was looking towards the woods."You won't get me!" The guard shouted."Just come on out so I can kill you!" He said.

I got right behind him and had my knife ready."Psst! Over here!" I said to the guard.

"What?!" He turned around and I quickly jabbed the knife into his forehead with all my strength.

He had his mouth open and stopped moving. I took the knife out and cleaned it."Guess these noodle arms of mine aren't so bad after all, hehe." I said to myself.

"C'mon, hurry up! Tobi needs help! Fuckers already killed a few of the guards!" I heard a man shouting behind me.

"Shit!" I said and quickly hid behind the side of the van. I watched as a few of them ran right past me.

"What the hell?!" I heard another guard say."A fucking body?!" He had discovered the corpse of the guard that I killed a few moments earlier. I heard him running up to his body."Fuck... what the fuck happened?" He said. I moved closer and waited for an opportunity. He stood up and turned towards the warehouse, without wasting any time, I got up and grabbed him, I held the knife against his throat."Oh shit! Don't kill me!" He pleaded.

"I won't if you tell me this one thing. I just want to know if any of these vehicles work." I told him.

"No, none of them have gas! We cleaned them out a while ago!" He told me.

"Well, thanks for that info." I said and then slit his throat open. I watched as he fell on the ground. I looked over at the warehouse and saw more guards going inside."Shit! The others!" I said to myself. I started making my way back into the woods, I needed to be ready to provide cover fire if anything...

PART ONE OF TWO.

PostApocalypticPaul (!) No. You need to get out of here, and go check on Rafoli. "No. You need to get out of here, and go check on Raf

• edited July 2014

LeeTheProfessional

We had finally made it inside the warehouse."Alright, that camera spotted us for sure. We need to move quickly!" CiD told us.

"Lead the way, CiD. But you're still our hostage." I told him.

"Yeah, hurry up, man!" Salt shouted.

I held CiD at gunpoint and made sure he took the lead. The others followed behind us.BANG! Out of nowhere we heard a gunshot."What the fuck?" Clayton said.

"Are there more people in here trying to save your group?!" I asked Azlyn.

"No! It's just me, I swear!" She replied.

"I don't know what's going on either. It's probably Tobi killing one of us." CiD told us.

"Alright, just keep going, we can't stop." Password said to us.

"Right, hurry, CiD!" Puncake told him. We went down and empty aisle, suddenly a few guards showed up."Shoot 'em!" Puncake shouted. Everyone shot at them and took them out before they could shoot back.

"Fuck. Azlyn, stay behind me and CiD. Don't run away unless I say." I told her.

"Okay, okay..." She seemed a bit frightened.

"Looks like they already know we're here." Password told us.

"Yeah, I expected that, but wasn't expecting them to show up this early..." I said to the group.

"Must be Tali in the security room. He probably informed the others. I'm pretty sure Tobi know's that you guys are in here now." CiD told us.

"So much for the subtle approach..." Salt said.

"Stay focused. We can still find Sardines and the others. Keep a look out." I told them. I held CiD in front of me, while Azlyn stayed behind me. Puncake and Password watched the back, while Salt and Clayton watched the sides.

We continued down the aisle."This place is stocked up with canned food, man." Clayton said.

"Yeah, too bad we don't have time to take any of it." Password told him.

"Are you guys in a safe place? If you guys are good people, I would like to join you." CiD told us.

"Oh, please! You're just here to help us, nothing more." Salt replied."Now, get us to Sardines!"

CiD sighed."Fine... after this aisle, we need to make a left, and then keep going until you see two rooms. Go right, and then proceed down that room. You'll see the torture room, but we might run into a lot of guards."

"You'll be taken the shots for us, that's why you're in front." I told him.

I could hear CiD gulp."What about my group?" Azlyn asked.

"They should be in the room with all the beds by now. After this aisle, you'll have to keep going straight. You can't miss it." CiD replied.

As we were getting out of the aisle, two guards came out of another room."Hey! Let him go!" One of them shouted.

"Move back! move back!" I told the group, and we hid back into the aisle.

"Shit! That's Emu with the green bandanna, and the other is Pur with the purple sweater. Emu is Tobi's right hand man, he counts on him to get the job done. Pur is no pushover either, he's a good guard. You guys need to be careful." CiD explained.

"Let go of the hostage and we can work something out! What are you doing here?!" Emu shouted.

"Heh, fucker thinks we'll just hand you over." Puncake said to CiD.

"He's trying to trick you guys, obviously it's not working." CiD replied.

"Where's the other guy?" Password asked while peeking out.

"Watch the back, he's probably going around." I told the group. Salt and Puncake aimed their weapons towards the back."Azlyn, hide in the shelves, for now." I told her, and she got in between two pallets with a whole bunch of canned food on them.

"I just saw Emu get into cover." Password told me.

"Yeah, he's waiting for Pur to ambush us." I replied.

"C'mon, motherfucker... show yourself." Puncake said.

"Patience, Puncake..." Salt told him, while aiming his gun.

"CiD, keep him talking." I told him.

"Yeah, okay." He told me."Emu! I'm coming out! Don't shoot!" He told him, but didn't get a response."Hmm, he didn't say anything..."

"He probably knows it's a lie." Password told him.

"I see the fucker!" Puncake told us.

"Salt and Puncake, stay focused on him! Clayton and Password, keep your eyes on Emu." I told the group.

"Right, man." Clayton replied.

"Come on, asshole. Just poke your head out. Stop wasting our time..." Salt said.

We heard a noise behind us. I quickly turned and saw a metal can of food rolling on the ground."Nice try, dickhead! Come out and show yourself!" Puncake told Pur.

"Emu is trying to get closer!" Password told us.

"Yeah, he's moving up!" Clayton said.

"Get ready, guys." I told them.

"Hey, trucker hat guy! Why don't you come over here so I can kill you!" Pur shouted at Puncake.

"We're waiting for you, asshole! Stop being a pussy and show yourself! We can see you hiding behind that pallet with food on it!" Puncake replied.

Password aimed his gun."Stay back! We can see you moving!" He shouted at Emu.

"Haha, fuck you guys! I don't know why you assholes are in here, but you all made a huge fucking mistake!" Emu shouted back."Let CiD go and we might just let you guys walk free!" BRATATAT! We all heard gunshots coming from outside."Shit! How many of you fuckers are here?!" Emu shouted.

"Looks like we have them spooked. I hope Fan and WtW haven't run into any trouble." I said.

"We're wasting too much time! We need to find our group members and get out of here!" Azlyn told us.

"We're trying! Just give us a minute." Clayton replied. He looked around."Fuck this, I'll distract Emu. You guys take care of Pur."

"What the fuck? Are you insane?! You can't go out there." Password told him.

"These assholes are wasting our time, we have to do something before more of them show up." Clayton replied.

"Clayton has a point, they're just wasting time so more of them can show up, but you can't risk your life Clayton." I told him.

"It's what I'm willing to do, just cover me. As soon as I go out there, that other guy will come out from hiding and try to kill you guys. Get ready." Clayton told us.

"Shit, man... alright, hurry." Password replied.

"Get ready, Puncake." Salt told him.

Clayton stood up and then ran forward, he started shooting towards Emu."Now!" I shouted.

Password stood up and waited for Emu to pop up.BRATATAT! Emu started shooting back at Clayton."There you bloody are!" Password said and started shooting at Emu.

BRATATAT! Pur came out of his hiding spot and tried to shoot at us. Salt and Puncake shot back at him, I moved out and started shooting at Emu, using CiD as a human shield."Agh! AHH!" I heard Pur shouting.

"Fuu--" Emu caught a bullet to the head and they both went down.

"Holy shit!" CiD shouted.

"Come on, let's go!" I shouted.

"Clayton!" Puncake said while running towards him."Shit, man. You got shot!"

Clayton was sitting down next to a wall."Heh, yeah... asshole caught me in the leg and stomach, but the plan worked. Go on and find Sardines, don't waste anymore time."

"More of them will be here any minute. Come on, guys." I told them.

"Go, guys. Hurry!" Clayton shouted.

"I'm staying here with you, pal. I'll protect you." Puncake told Clayton.

"Come on, man. Just fucking go!" Clayton shouted, and aimed his gun at him.

"Alright... we'll be back for you." Puncake told him.

"Come on, Pun... let's go." Salt told him. We continued on our way through the warehouse. We needed to find Sardines before finding the others...

Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy

BANG! I heard a gunshot coming from the working area. I started walking over, I took my Model 41 out and got ready. The warehouse seemed empty, no one was around. I figured most of my guards were outside since it was already nighttime. I kept walking until I saw blood on the floor, next to the medical station. When I finally reached it, I kicked the door open and looked inside. I spotted Juice's body on the floor with a scalpel sticking out of his neck."Son of a bitch." I said out loud. I went back outside and started following the blood trail...

Gustav_Kenny

After the others left, I was still guarding the door of the torture room.BRATATAT! BRATATAT! BRATATAT! Suddenly gunshots could be heard."Hey, man. Let us out, those were gunshots, someone is attacking!" Guilty told me.

"You're safe in there. The others will take care of it." I told them.

"Yeah, safe until Tobi returns to finish us off..." Shadow replied.

"Shut up, kid." I told him.

"Just let us out, please." Sardines told me.

"I'm sorry... but I can't do that." I told her.

"Why not? Tobi could probably be dead, you can let us out and we can all escape." Sardines said.

"She's right. You can come with us." AC spoke up.

"I can't... I can't do that." I told them.

"Don't you want to escape from this place? Tobi is going insane, it's only a matter of time before he kills all of us." Broken said to me.

"They have a point, Gustav." Gary told me.

"Please, Gustav... you have to let us out." Sardines said.

"I don't know... if Tobi comes back and sees that everyone is gone..." I said to them.

"Fuck Tobi. He won't be a problem if we're all together." Valky told me.

"This may be our only opportunity to escape, come on, Gustav." Sardines told me.

"You can join us, and you won't have to deal with Tobi's bullshit anymore." Guilty told me.

"Please, Gustav. We're begging you..." Sardines said.

I thought about it for a moment."Ah, fuck it! Come on, guys. Let's get out of here." I unlocked the door."Hurry, before he comes back. We can sneak out through the side, and head towards the woods."

Everyone was getting out of the torture room. Shadow was helping Gary with Guilty, while Broken helped AC with Valky. Sardines ran up to me and gave me a hug."Thank you, Gustav. You won't regret this."

"I hope not..." I replied.

"Guys..." I heard PAP's voice.

"PAP! Oh my God!" Sardines said out loud.

I saw that he was with Rafoli. He aimed his gun at me."Hey there, asshole." Rafoli told me.

I aimed my gun at him."Put the fucking gun down, Rafoli! I'm trying to help you guys!"

"He's telling the truth! He just freed us!" Sardines told him.

"Tobi could come back any minute now, we have to escape!" I told Rafoli.

"Listen to him, Rafoli. Let's just get out of here while we still can." Guilty told him.

Rafoli looked at them."Fine..."

"I'm drying, Rafoli... leave me here. I'm dead weight..." PAP told him.

"No, PAP. We're all escaping." He replied.

BRATATAT! BRATATAT! BANG! BANG! More gunshots could be heard."Shit! What the hell is going on?! Who are these people that are attacking us?!" I said.

"I think they're here to help some of us escape, with all the chaos going on right now, it's our chance to escape. Now or never, guys." Rafoli told us.

"Where's Juice? Did you see Tobi on your way here?" I asked Rafoli.

"Juice is dead, and Tobi is probably making his way to us. We need to leave, now." He replied.

"Goddamn! Which one of those fuckers killed Juice?!" I was getting angry.

"It was me. He attacked PAP and I fought him off, he shot PAP so I had to kill him." Rafoli explained.

"Fuck... I can't believe this." I said while looking down.

"No time for this. Let's get the fuck out of here." Guilty told us.

"Alright... come on. Follow me." I said to them.

Before we could leave."Rafoli!" We heard CiD's voice.

"CiD? Shit..." Shadow said.

Rafoli turned around and aimed his gun at someone, we couldn't see since our vision was being blocked by a wall."The fuck is going on?!" Rafoli shouted.

"They're here to rescue Sardines. That's all they want. They don't want any trouble." We heard CiD say.

"Who's out there?!" Valky asked.

"Four guys and a young girl." Rafoli replied.

"Young girl? What's she wearing?" Gary asked.

"Gary?!" We heard a girls voice.

"Azlyn?! Is that you?!" Gary replied.

"Gary it's me! We're here to rescue you! Where are the others?" She asked him.

"I don't know, a guard took them somewhere to get some sleep." Gary replied.

"I know where they are. I can get you guys to them." I told them.

"Sardines! Are you in there?!" We heard another voice.

"Salt?! Holy shit, Salt?!" Sardines yelled out.

"Holy shit! Sardines, we're going to get you out of here! I heard about Joe... sorry I was late." Salt told her.

"We tried to look for you, but Tobi found us the next day. It's been terrible in here, he was going to torture all of us. We have wounded with us. They're my friends. I want to take them with us." Sardines shouted back.

"Okay... we don't have enough room, but we'll see what we can do." Salt replied.

"Rafoli put your gun down. They're here to help. They have me hostage just in case, I've been helping them get to you guys." CiD told him.

"CiD?! Isn't Tobi your best friend? Why are you helping them?" I shouted.

"Fuck, Tobi! He's becoming a monster. We all need to escape this place!" CiD replied.

"Alright... I know what you mean, I'm going to help you guys out!" I told him.

"Come on, then! We're wasting time, let's get out of here!" CiD told us.

We started walking out of the small hallway and when we reached Rafoli and PAP, we saw the four guys that Rafoli mentioned and the young girl that was with them."Gary!" She shouted and ran up to hug him.

"Azlyn! I knew you weren't dead! I knew you would come for us." He told her.

"We need to find the others, we need to get out here as soon as possible!" she told him.

"Rafoli!" I heard Tali on the walkie-talkie.

"What is it, Tali." He asked him.

"Tobi is heading towards you with a bunch of guards! Get out of there! I can't see you guys in the cameras but I think the group that snuck in here are heading your way as well!" Tali told us.

"The group is here to rescue their friends. We're going to help them, and Gustav is helping as well. We'll be escaping this fucking shit hole, just let me know if you see anything." He told him.

"Gustav is helping? Alright, I'll let Ever know, but I can't see you guys out in that hallway. If Gustav is going to be helping you, tell him to take everyone to the side of the warehouse. It's clear there, you should be able to escape." Tali told us.

"Alright, Rafoli out. Let's get out of here, quickly!" He told us...

Markd4547

I heard the door opening."Jesus... is it morning already?!"

"Guys, get up! We're leaving!" Ever shouted.

"We were already up, we heard the gunshots." Shiina told her.

"Gunshots? What?" I asked.

"You must be a heavy sleeper. I can't believe you didn't hear any of that." Gamer told me.

"There's a group here to help you guys, the other guards are turning on Tobi. I'm going to help you escape, hurry!" Ever told us.

"Hehe, Reeeeeeally?! Isn't this great news?!" I said to her.

Everyone started running out the door. I got up and made my way over."A group to help us? Hmm..." Sheep said.

"Some girl named Azlyn came with a group of guys. They're here to get Sardines and the rest of you out of here." Ever Explained.

"Ever, come in." We heard a voice through her walkie-talkie.

"Gustav, where are you?!" Ever asked.

"Start heading out through the side, we'll meet you there. Tali say's it's clear for now, hurry!" He told her.

BANG! We heard a gunshot in the distance."Shit... alright, come on, guys. Let's go!" She told us, and started running, we followed her...

Azlyn

After regrouping with Gary and Sardines, we went back to look for Clayton before getting to the others."Come on, he's around here!" Puncake told them.

"Shit! Is that Emu?!" Gustav asked when he spotted his corpse.

"He got in the way with Pur, they were wasting our time." CiD told him.

"Pur, too? Good riddance." Guilty said.

We were moving a bit slow because of PAP and him, but we still managed to stay out of the guards way with the help of Tali."There he is!" Password shouted.

"Get him, and let's go. Don't waste any time." Pro told us.

"Clayton, we're back!" Puncake shouted. When we got closer, we saw a bullet hole in his head, and blood on the floor."What the fuck?! No!"

"Shit..." AC said.

"We have to leave... fuck..." Pro told us.

"Come on, Puncake... we have to go..." Salt told him.

"It's what he would want... let's not waste anymore time." Password told us.

"We got here to late, Clayton... I'll avenge you..." Puncake told him. Everyone proceeded towards the side exit...

Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy -A Bit Earlier...

I followed the blood trail, but it stopped when I reached the back of the aisle. I grabbed my walkie-talkie."I need some guards to come to the working area, now."

"On our way! We'll be there in a minute!"

BRATATAT! BRATATAT! I heard gunshots from a machine gun rifle. I started walking back towards the working area, I saw the doors opening and a few of my guards entered."Good. Follow me." I told them. We made our way to the next door working area. I saw Emu's corpse on the floor."Fuck!" I could see someone sitting next to a wall. I walked over to him."Hello there." I said to him.

The man was smoking, he had been shot in the leg and stomach."The fuck do you want?" He asked me.

"Where's your group? I know you didn't come here alone." I said to him.

"Go fuck yourself, man. I'm not telling you shit." He replied.

I smiled and then aimed my gun at his head.BANG! "Then you can die." I said. I turned to my guards."Go around, we're checking the back." I told them...

Gary-Oak

We finally made it outside, Ever and the rest of my group were waiting. Pro signaled someone that we were heading over. We started running towards the woods."Our snipers will provide cover fire! Just keep going!" Pro told us.

"Hurry guys, keep going!" Shiina told us.

"Azlyn! good to have you back!" Guetta shouted while running.

"No time to catch up, we need to get out of here!" She replied.

"We're almost to the woods!" Gustav shouted."Just keep goi--"BANG! a shot was fired behind us, and Gustav went down.

"No!" Ever shouted.

"AHH! Fuck! Keep going!" He shouted.

BRATATAT! BRATATAT! More gunshots were being fired. Everyone kept running, I turned and saw Tobi in the distance, hiding behind two cars with a small group of guards."Shoot back!" Puncake shouted.

"Ahh!" I heard Gamer yelling, and he fell down.

"Gamer!" Shiina yelled out.

"I got shot in the shoulder! Keep going don't stop!" He told us, and we kept running.

Gustav was trying to crawl over to us, but we had already reached the woods."Whoa! All these people?!" A young male came out of the bushes.

"Fan, get the car started! We'll fit as many as we can, the rest of us will have to go on foot!" Pro shouted.

"Alright, I'll go tell WtW!" He replied.

Ever started shooting back at Tobi's guards. Keeping them away. We all followed Pro and the others to his car."Women first." Mark said.

Azlyn, Sardines, Shiina, Valky, AC, Broken and Guetta got in the car."Ever, hurry up!" I shouted. She turned to us."On my wa--" Her head snapped back and she fell down. We saw blood on the ground."Shit! She's dead!"

"Let's go, now!" Twistee shouted.

"WtW get in! Fan drive them to the mansion, hurry!" Pro told him. We helped put Guilty and PAP in the SUV, I got in as well and no more people could fit."Alright, get out of here! We'll see you guys later!" He told us. We drove off, leaving them behind. I was hoping that they would make it out of there...

PART TWO OF TWO. NO VOTES IN THIS ONE.

• Damn.

LeeTheProfessional We had finally made it inside the warehouse."Alright, that camera spotted us for sure. We need to move quickly!" CiD t

• Alt text

;_;

LeeTheProfessional We had finally made it inside the warehouse."Alright, that camera spotted us for sure. We need to move quickly!" CiD t

• edited July 2014

SHIT IS GOING DOWN!

but... i'll admit i feel sad about all those nameless guards that are dying ;_; what if some of them were sympathetic? we'll never know...

..I got out from hiding and crouched my way over to the vehicle he was hiding in."Where the fuck are you, you bastard?!" I heard the guard s

• edited July 2014

THIS DIDN'T SHOW UP UNTIL I REFRESHED OMG

totally saw that gustavdines in there

also ribs in peas ;_;

• Pssh, they were bad. Just remember that. B]

sardines posted: »

SHIT IS GOING DOWN! but... i'll admit i feel sad about all those nameless guards that are dying ;_; what if some of them were sympathetic? we'll never know...

• edited July 2014

"Women first." Mark said.

Azlyn, Shiina, Valky, AC, Broken and Guetta got in the car.

wait where did I go at the end? AM I DEAD?

i just reread this and now i'm sad gustav pls ;_;

• and now I'm as good as dead.

THIS DIDN'T SHOW UP UNTIL I REFRESHED OMG totally saw that gustavdines in there also ribs in peas ;_;

• nooooooooo u will survive ;_;

and now I'm as good as dead.

• wot? MAYBE YOU'LL COME AND RESCUE ME?

Gustavdines confirmed.

"Women first." Mark said. Azlyn, Shiina, Valky, AC, Broken and Guetta got in the car. wait where did I go at the end? AM I DEAD? i just reread this and now i'm sad gustav pls ;_;

• edited July 2014

lol, u did a magic trick and disappeared! Ribs in peas ;_;

"Women first." Mark said. Azlyn, Shiina, Valky, AC, Broken and Guetta got in the car. wait where did I go at the end? AM I DEAD? i just reread this and now i'm sad gustav pls ;_;

• DON'T GIVE UP HOOOOPE ;_;

wot? MAYBE YOU'LL COME AND RESCUE ME? Gustavdines confirmed.

• ribs in peas sardines is kill ;_;

lol, u did a magic trick and disappeared! Ribs in peas ;_;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.