Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• lol, Ikr? You should have seen the earlier choices in which people chose the most ridiculous things. Granted, they turned out to be the right call, but it was always just luck in my opinion. Sometimes I think people aren't thinking things through before choosing, but oh well...it's a community fic, so there is nothing we can do about that. xD

You are definitely not the only one, mate. This story is of such high quality that it deserves the time and effort into making these longer "reasoning" posts. At least at certain parts that involve strategic thinking. When the choices appear to be a "lucky guess" I also tend to just post a choice and let it be.

Man, I hope I will make it. Hopefully you will also survive the guns blazing thing. Could turn out really bad for any of you. We will really have to see what's going to happen next.

Indeed, kudos on your brilliant reasoning as well. I'm actually surprised that most people voted for the "guns blazing" option. For me, v

• I thought you wanted Gustavdine to be a thing...llol

I don't think I'll intervene, because my character is plain ol' Evil (and Funny), so the fingers pointing in those ways should all be cut off.

• I don't think that "guns blazing" will win, but if it does...brace yourselves...

lol, Ikr? You should have seen the earlier choices in which people chose the most ridiculous things. Granted, they turned out to be the righ

• I voted exactly the same. I was surprised by how some people voted. "Guns blazing" is bound to end in a bloodbath. And some people who voted for that also voted for CiD, a character who might help Guilty's group if given the chance, to stay outside and get gunned down.

I think the last choice is the least obvious. He could either miss something important on the screens by leaving, or stay to long while Rafoli needs his help.

I read this yesterday but didn't vote right away, I was tired and went to sleep instead. 7 of you already voted for the "guns blazing" op

• Lee is evil, so it won't.

I thought you wanted Gustavdine to be a thing...llol

• don't say that! you never know! xD

Lee is evil, so it won't.

• You want Joseph more anyway :P

sardines posted: »

don't say that! you never know! xD

• I admire your reasoning ability ATR :D

You have my thanks and my utmost respect for voting wisely.

I know its just a story, but i don't want things to get...silly...

me suggesting to go "guns blazing" is the silliest it could get...

I voted exactly the same. I was surprised by how some people voted. "Guns blazing" is bound to end in a bloodbath. And some people who voted

• 2) Go back inside.

1) Try to sneak in.

1) No. You need to get out of here, and go check on Rafoli.

Cluke_is_Dumb I went outside and decided to wait for Guy to return. As I was walking out of the medical station earlier, I watched Tobi i

• Hmm, I was actually surprised that people chose that option as well, haha.

I don't think that "guns blazing" will win, but if it does...brace yourselves...

• People will never cease to surprise me i suppose...may it be good or bad...

This one is just deceiving really...It seemed quite obvious to me...but seems like people want us to die...xD

Hmm, I was actually surprised that people chose that option as well, haha.

• VOTING IS CLOSED!

SWEETPEA WILL SHOOT THE MAN IN THE HEAD

SweetPeaClem We continued on, trying to get out of the woods. I was wondering if Gary and Azlyn were okay, but I had my doubts. I still t

• edited July 2014

Alright, I don't usually do this, but for the newest part, every vote will determine what happens with other character's POV's. So choosing one thing will change what happens for the other's. Also, I forgot Puncake, sorry, man. So many people in the story. I edited the part and added you in. Puncake is waiting in the SUV for now.

So far for CiD: Go back inside is winning.

For Password: Sneak in is winning.

For Tali: Telling PAP to check on Rafoli is winning.

So, I'll leave this open for a while. Choose wisely. B]

• is that your endorsement of SardinesFan86? xD

You want Joseph more anyway :P

• What if your character dies with the other option? B]

Markd4547 posted: »

AH everyone is choosing the safe options where's the fun in that

• Alt text

AH everyone is choosing the safe options where's the fun in that :'(

Alright, I don't usually do this, but for the newest part, every vote will determine what happens with other character's POV's. So choosing

• IKR! xD

AH everyone is choosing the safe options where's the fun in that

• Mark, this one was the best I've seen XD

• edited July 2014

I can't find your comment but in my notifications Lee :'O

What if your character dies with the other option? B]

I'm sick of your empty threats Lee HIT ME!!

Alt text

• What if your character dies with the other option? B]

IKR! xD

• Mwuahaha! Also, why are a lot of people choosing to go see Rafoli?

I can't find your comment but in my notifications Lee :'O What if your character dies with the other option? B] I'm sick of your empty threats Lee HIT ME!!

• Why do I have the feeling that I'm gonna regret from my choices...

Alright, I don't usually do this, but for the newest part, every vote will determine what happens with other character's POV's. So choosing

• Because maybe they don't want him to go on a stupid rampage with a scalpel and get himself killed :P

Mwuahaha! Also, why are a lot of people choosing to go see Rafoli?

• Not worth the risk and Rafoli is cool why not :D

Mwuahaha! Also, why are a lot of people choosing to go see Rafoli?

• Lol, but what if he doesn't? Maybe he just wants to be safe. B]

Because maybe they don't want him to go on a stupid rampage with a scalpel and get himself killed :P

• What risk? Haha, I'm pretty sure Rafoli can handle himself. B]

Not worth the risk and Rafoli is cool why not

• Whatever you pick, it will change something for the other people. B]

Alive_Clem posted: »

Why do I have the feeling that I'm gonna regret from my choices...

• He said the first guard he saw he'd get or something like that, didn't he? xD in his internal monologue in his last part.

Lol, but what if he doesn't? Maybe he just wants to be safe. B]

• Our group is going to attack Tobi's community regardless, lol. Maybe that would be helpful, you chose for PAP to stay and watch the security cameras for a bit with Tali. PAP isn't a bad guy either... B]

He said the first guard he saw he'd get or something like that, didn't he? xD in his internal monologue in his last part.

• Risk you know stuff...............Thangs

Will I ever get a shot at tobi Lee ;)

Alt text

What risk? Haha, I'm pretty sure Rafoli can handle himself. B]

• Remember that thing I said I had planned for you. If you live, well... you'll see. B]

Risk you know stuff...............Thangs Will I ever get a shot at tobi Lee

• that's true, and i did choose for PAP to stay I believe (if I remember right.) I figure either way won't make a difference, the attack is happening :P Maybe PAP will see the break-in on the security cameras, and be able to keep Tali quiet about it or something, IDK.

Our group is going to attack Tobi's community regardless, lol. Maybe that would be helpful, you chose for PAP to stay and watch the security cameras for a bit with Tali. PAP isn't a bad guy either... B]

• It will make a difference depending on what you guys choose. Ah, nice guess. B]

that's true, and i did choose for PAP to stay I believe (if I remember right.) I figure either way won't make a difference, the attack is ha

• Then I will think "Fuck I was so young and reckless ;_;" and regret my choice xD

What if your character dies with the other option? B]

• Lol, for CiD, A lot of people are choosing for him to go inside. Hmm... why did you choose that?

Then I will think "Fuck I was so young and reckless ;_;" and regret my choice xD

• PRO. Y U DO DIS. I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD CHANGE MY VOTE BACK OR NOT.

Lol, for CiD, A lot of people are choosing for him to go inside. Hmm... why did you choose that?

• Lol, if you want to stay inside... that's your choice, man. B]

PRO. Y U DO DIS. I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD CHANGE MY VOTE BACK OR NOT.

• Alt text

My life down to chance to see if I live now I like this game cool I wouldn't want it any other way can't wait ;D

Remember that thing I said I had planned for you. If you live, well... you'll see. B]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.