The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• @AWESOMEO, can you actually die from sleep deprivation???

• edited July 2014

Beautiful. ;_;

• edited July 2014

Azlyn Da Vinci :D

Alt text

Azlyn posted: »

Steam not working. That's why i ranted here. And, Leonardo Da Vinci is my FAVORITE artist. Like, ever.

• Some people say so. I think not, though. I have insomnia for a few months now and i'm alright. Just tired.

Sorry, i know the question wasn't addressed to me. >.>

@AWESOMEO, can you actually die from sleep deprivation???

• Lol it was addressed to anyone really ;p

Some people say so. I think not, though. I have insomnia for a few months now and i'm alright. Just tired. Sorry, i know the question wasn't addressed to me. >.>

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Don't think so.

@AWESOMEO, can you actually die from sleep deprivation???

• One of the better known experiments on this subject, found that depriving rats entirely of sleep resulted in their death, or near-dying state, within 11-32 days. I dunno how it is for humans, though. And i honestly don't care. I mean, i want to sleep, but i just CAN'T.

Lol it was addressed to anyone really ;p

• Hail Jaden.

Maybe i should step on my no-spam rule and jaden-up this place.

• dies

how can jaden be real if will smith isn't real

• Enough to produce a shitty movie with M. Night.

i wonder how much money i would get if i sold all of his gold jewelry

• Yeah, we need to write the vow..

lol gurl ya gotta ask Daniel. he still needs to help me write the holy jadenism vows.

• Alt text

You'd hate me. About 80% of what I wear is leggings...as pants.....I think I have over 25 pairs....

BUT THEY ARE SO SHINY AND BEAUTIFUL I CAN'T RESIST ;-;

Alt text

PS: Wedgies only happen to casuals, wearing regular underwear. Embrace the thong.

Lol, I dunno, that's just my opinion. I can see why someone would wear them for just chilling and stuff, but actually going out with them, n

• Okokokokok good because if it's true, RIP me.

I seriously tried to sleep but I just caaaaaaant

. Its so hard ;-;

AWESOMEO posted: »

Don't think so.

• Sure! We'll have you sorted out after we figure out what the hell are you supposed to do.

Imma join in on your jadenism.

• Sorry feels got in the way congrats Awesomebro

Alt text

We need to raise the roof to celebrate dance

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

10000 DAYUM :O

Alt text

Lol, I managed to capture it right when it was on 10k.

• Listen to this. Works every time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13ZYRXdYq_U

Okokokokok good because if it's true, RIP me. I seriously tried to sleep but I just caaaaaaant . Its so hard ;-;

• I'm freaking crying. Kenny is...

NO!

NO WAY!

WE'VE BEEN THROUGH TOO MUCH FOR HIM TO FREAKING DIE NOW! NO WAY! NO FREAKING WAY! I'VE ALWAYS HAD HIS FREAKING BACK, I'M NOT LETTING HIM DIE NOW! NO!

Jewfreeus posted: »

ITS HERE!!!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TgHThlzcWI&feature=youtu.be

• OOOoooOoOOooOOOooo dayum O.O

• The Walking Dead kills me. The game. It really does. I don't know what i'd do without it. I seriously don't.

• Oh my god...

Kenny's voice is getting more badass with every episode.

• Alt text

I watch Twilight every night his a definite troll maybe the greatest ever XD

Maybe i should step on my no-spam rule and jaden-up this place.

• I'm sorry... damn..

Okokokokok good because if it's true, RIP me. I seriously tried to sleep but I just caaaaaaant . Its so hard ;-;

• He won't die. FUCK THAT!

I'm freaking crying. Kenny is... NO! NO WAY! WE'VE BEEN THROUGH TOO MUCH FOR HIM TO FREAKING DIE NOW! NO WAY! NO FREAKING WAY! I'VE ALWAYS HAD HIS FREAKING BACK, I'M NOT LETTING HIM DIE NOW! NO!

• Why without it? It may have another season...

The Walking Dead kills me. The game. It really does. I don't know what i'd do without it. I seriously don't.

• No man, he's serious xD

Markd4547 posted: »

I watch Twilight every night his a definite troll maybe the greatest ever XD

• Kenny WILL survive. He HAS to. I'd rather Luke die than Kenny. Seriously. :(

He won't die. FUCK THAT!

• I never wanted to say this on these forums (I am constantly judged for it in real life, I don't know how many times I've been called an "emo whore", I don't want to be defined by a mistake I made in the past on here) but I attempted to take my life before and I wound up in the hospital, with scars to remember it by.

We've never really talked much, but I still want you to know that you have a place in the Lounge and when you left, everyone missed you. You aren't a stranger here, you belong as much as the rest of us.

I'm older and more mature now, and I realized that even when things seem like they don't get better and it would be easier to just give up, if you fight the suicidal thoughts and embrace the things you love and make you happy, you'll find peace. We're all here for you, Azlyn.

AND ADD THAT TO THE THINGS I HATE! I hate how i am so pointless and don't bring anything to the lounge, i don't contribute crap here, and

• I said i don't know what i would do if it didn't exist. It does, luckily. And... There HAS to be another season. I know so.

Why without it? It may have another season...

• Alt text

YAY good :/

• This gon' be a good episode. >.<

Oh my god... Kenny's voice is getting more badass with every episode.

• I guess...

Kenny WILL survive. He HAS to. I'd rather Luke die than Kenny. Seriously.

• Even if I could wear them, I wouldn't want guys starting at my butt all day ;-; Also lmaooooo thongs!!! Guuuuuuurl, if my mom found out I was wearing one of those, she'd send me to a convent asap.

I'm not allowed to wear a lot of things. Like dresses and skirts that go above the knee. And open toed shoes. And any type of clothes that reveal my shoulders, chest, stomach, or thighs.

You'd hate me. About 80% of what I wear is leggings...as pants.....I think I have over 25 pairs.... BUT THEY ARE SO SHINY AND BEAUTIFUL I CAN'T RESIST ;-; PS: Wedgies only happen to casuals, wearing regular underwear. Embrace the thong.

• Lol so true. He sounds more and more like a redneck Batman every episode

Oh my god... Kenny's voice is getting more badass with every episode.

• Redneck Batman? xD

PoopBrown posted: »

Lol so true. He sounds more and more like a redneck Batman every episode

• What do you do before TWD Azlyn? ;)

The Walking Dead kills me. The game. It really does. I don't know what i'd do without it. I seriously don't.

• sigh I really hope they don't make us pick a side. -_-

Kenny WILL survive. He HAS to. I'd rather Luke die than Kenny. Seriously.

• Well... Lived. But i didn't think anything could feed my depression like TWD does. And it's my getaway. I NEED it. Same went for TWAU, only not as much...

Markd4547 posted: »

What do you do before TWD Azlyn?

• edited July 2014

Wait I just realized... Fallen but not foresaken? WHAT DOES IT MEAN!!??

Sign in to comment in this discussion.