The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• sigh fine, and a hockey mask. At least I probably won't be getting sexually harassed anytime soon.

AWESOMEO posted: »

BUT THEN PEOPLE COULD SEE YOUR FACE! WHAT A SLUT! ;O

• No matter where, they just want to get a good look, trust me.

Never in school, or like out on a date? If I was a guy, I'd be a chivalrous bastard, opening all the doors and pulling out all the chairs for the ladies.

• Spongebob briefs?

Is that you, CiD? lol

Puncake32 posted: »

Me

• Tel-Aviv, Israel.

Syracuse posted: »

Where's this?

• Just grab a pocket knife wherever you go if that's a concern.

sigh fine, and a hockey mask. At least I probably won't be getting sexually harassed anytime soon.

• Never been on a date, lol. And all the guys at school be opening doors for the prettier girls. Girls like you :p

Never in school, or like out on a date? If I was a guy, I'd be a chivalrous bastard, opening all the doors and pulling out all the chairs for the ladies.

• edited July 2014

Can't sleep :( I'll go talk to myself on gigapainter.

• Never been on a date either, and I don't intend to if I keep going to classes with notorious whores >.>

Never been on a date, lol. And all the guys at school be opening doors for the prettier girls. Girls like you

• I've been catcalled at once or twice since coming to Mexico, and some guy tried to slap my behind, lol. Didn't have a knife on me tho =/

I saw his hand come toward me and I jumped out of the way before it could hit anything. He looked so dumb

Just grab a pocket knife wherever you go if that's a concern.

• Were you alone? Fuck...

I've been catcalled at once or twice since coming to Mexico, and some guy tried to slap my behind, lol. Didn't have a knife on me tho =/ I saw his hand come toward me and I jumped out of the way before it could hit anything. He looked so dumb

• I'm currently about 22 hours into Mass Effect 2, and I think I can safely say:

Garrus is love. Garrus is life.

GloriousGarrusMasterRace

Alt text

• Heard about what's happening there. Sounds... unfortunate.

Tel-Aviv, Israel.

• You bet..

Syracuse posted: »

Heard about what's happening there. Sounds... unfortunate.

• Nah, I was with my cousins, a couple of other girls. We were just walking to the store when we saw these four boys standing by the street corner. They were making rude gestures and saying some pretty gross stuff. I was on the leftmost side, so when we walked by one of the guys reached out to me, and yeah.

But one other time I was catcalled I was alone, but I almost ran to my aunt's house after that, lol. I was freaking scared as hell.

Were you alone? Fuck...

• You. I like you.

Giraffehat posted: »

I'm currently about 22 hours into Mass Effect 2, and I think I can safely say: Garrus is love. Garrus is life. GloriousGarrusMasterRace

• Sorry about Cleveland taking your team's coach.

Tel-Aviv, Israel.

• xD

@Welcome_to_Woodbury

• You like everyone, Noncy.

You. I like you.

• I don't really care about the graphics. I'm just glad that they overhauled the creator. All Sims I have in Sims 3 pretty much all look the same because I'm terrible at creating Sims.

I love the Sims series so much, I think I've probably played over 500 hours of that series. I'm not that excited for the fourth one to be ho

• Um, pulled another allnighter. Wooooo go me.

• You need to get one of these:

Alt text

It's more just than self defense, it's really useful, I have one at arm's reach right now.

Nah, I was with my cousins, a couple of other girls. We were just walking to the store when we saw these four boys standing by the street co

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited July 2014

Uh... I just signed into Xbox Live today and all of my friends were deleted...

I had 96!

• Get some sleep girl ;-;

Um, pulled another allnighter. Wooooo go me.

• edited July 2014

I have currently played 600+ hours of Mass Effect Trilogy and I think I can safely say:

Indeed, dear gentleman, indeed. Tali too. Everyone actually.

I'm currently about 22 hours into Mass Effect 2, and I think I can safely say: Garrus is love. Garrus is life. GloriousGarrusMasterRace

• I'm gonna make more, this is too fucking fun and we need them.

xD

• lmao, I'm not about to pull a swiss army blade on every guy who tries to slap my ass. xD

No, but seriously, yeah, I should get one. My dad has a few.

You need to get one of these: It's more just than self defense, it's really useful, I have one at arm's reach right now.

• 600+ hours of gaming? Heavy risk....

I have currently played 600+ hours of Mass Effect Trilogy and I think I can safely say: Indeed, dear gentleman, indeed. Tali too. Everyone actually.

• I don't like you. :I

You like everyone, Noncy.

• SHEOGORATH OMG LOL

"CHEESE!"

Rafoli posted: »

Probably my favorite character from Skyrim XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLU_BhHyeUE&list=PL5D3D5ABC3AAC4227

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I love these...

This one though, this one killed me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s5mF4KWBIM

Rafoli posted: »

Probably my favorite character from Skyrim XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLU_BhHyeUE&list=PL5D3D5ABC3AAC4227

• Alt text

• ...but the priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiize

600+ hours of gaming? Heavy risk....

• This is a very appropriate time to use this:

We'llBangOkay

You. I like you.

• It's too late now, lol. I'll try again tomorrow.

Get some sleep girl ;-;

• Alt text

SHEOGORATH OMG LOL "CHEESE!"

• edited July 2014

:(

You're making me cry, Noncy. I thought we were best friends.

I guess not.

I don't like you. :I

• LOL NONCY XD

We're fucking proud, he's the second foreign coach in the NBA I believe.

Sorry about Cleveland taking your team's coach.

• edited July 2014

MYEEEAH SAVE THE LOOORD I'M GONNA PREACH FOR YOU A HOLY SERMON RIGHT NOW, HALLELUJAH

I love these... This one though, this one killed me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s5mF4KWBIM

Sign in to comment in this discussion.