The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Lmao, that wooden spoon though! Heh, alright, is ypu say so. B]

I CAN'T HELP IT, I WAS BORN TO LEAD ;-; My people come before me. Always. alwaaaayssss tim hortons Alright, fine. When I get back, I'll s

• You mean complimenting WtW?

This isn't vital. At all. This was unnecessary to begin with, and I'm not going to argue further.

AWESOMEO posted: »

As I said down there, I started this, I take 100% responsibility, but I'm not gonna drop something so vital like this. If you don't want to start arguments then stop saying such things, this is intolerance at it's best.

• I know, bro. Thanks :p

Markd4547 posted: »

I hope your ok Rachelle I'm just trying to be positive to cheer you up

• edited July 2014

Not a chance for me I noticed that scene with Kenny Clem walked in to the tent with a cutscene I highly doubt it but never know :D

even though its a trailer still be in the game :/

At this point, Mark. I wouldn't expect them, but we'll see.

• For going to sleep after pulling 2 allnighters O_o

Thanks for what? lol

• I didnt even have any facial expressions. And no one else in here did it so i dont wanna be the only one.

MARK I CANT. I keep on laughing in front of the camera and cant keep a strait face omfg I just watched it. If any of you need me, I'll be crying in the corner over there pls pls DLB

• Pssh, I'm not doing it for you. Lol, jk ;p

For going to sleep after pulling 2 allnighters O_o

• I know right?

Rebecca probably dies after giving birth

• Don't you say that... Don't you EVER say that...

What if Kenny died? Dude no..... I love Kenny, pls pls pls ;-;

• edited July 2014

Alt text

If I make a video will you I want to see it I'll go first ;D

I didnt even have any facial expressions. And no one else in here did it so i dont wanna be the only one.

• ur alredy 1 off us it'z de powa of Jaden.

use ur magik pwrs on meh daniel teech meh da wais of ur peeple.

• You need sleep, just do it for your sake >.>

Pssh, I'm not doing it for you. Lol, jk ;p

• o snap ur rite..... but i dunnoo how 2 use da magik pwrs of Jaden, im knot as smart az u r

ur alredy 1 off us it'z de powa of Jaden.

• Hmmmmmm..... nah. Sleep is for the weak.

I'm gonna set my goal for no sleep at 5 days.

You need sleep, just do it for your sake >.>

• Just wanted to share this masterpiece, thanks to @Rigtail and @Sxphyre for making this last night XD

Alt text

11/10 would play again !

PS : sorry for my shitty haircut...I didn't realise how bad it looked when she took the picture...its literally everywhere...this picture is two years old anyway :P

• DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN

It must be EVIL!

Forum of the dead crew! You guys are in for a surprise, I will be working with some people, and we will reveal something very special for you guys, later on. nooS!

• Yeah, they just want to focus on the story, so that's why. I think this next episode is going to be insane though, can't wait!

Not a chance for me I noticed that scene with Kenny Clem walked in to the tent with a cutscene I highly doubt it but never know even though its a trailer still be in the game

• Yeah.... I mean complimenting WtW, right >.>

Don't play naive, this is vital, this is necessary, you don't need to argue, just listen:

Homophobia is the same as racism.

You mean complimenting WtW? This isn't vital. At all. This was unnecessary to begin with, and I'm not going to argue further.

• Umm... yes? Lol. I don't know!

• *whispers *

Bigby and Woody gun get it oooooooooooooon.

Fuck, Bigby is really determined to find Woody... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXDOZeDrMhs

• 'kay >.>

Hmmmmmm..... nah. Sleep is for the weak. I'm gonna set my goal for no sleep at 5 days.

• lmao. >:p

'kay >.>

• Are you evil? B]

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN It must be EVIL!

• edited July 2014

Alt text

"_______"

Are you evil? B]

• edited July 2014

True still not a good excuse for just cutscenes but no one got time for long MD rant but I'm still very excited going to be legendary :D

Yeah, they just want to focus on the story, so that's why. I think this next episode is going to be insane though, can't wait!

• mi? smart? Lel im not smartz gurl u just nid 2 beliv.

o snap ur rite..... but i dunnoo how 2 use da magik pwrs of Jaden, im knot as smart az u r

• cuz Jaden iz almity

Gobananas01 posted: »

Wai U to mak me dai of de laffs?

• later on. nooS!

Alt text

Forum of the dead crew! You guys are in for a surprise, I will be working with some people, and we will reveal something very special for you guys, later on. nooS!

• edited July 2014

man...that trailer...dem feels ;_;

I think Kenny was willing to sacrifice himself, not just for himself, but to save a life. He wouldn't just give up. He's just willing to sacrifice himself for the good of others...but for now, he'll keep fighting until the end, along with Clem.

That's who Kenny is, a fighter and a good man. He won't leave Clementine to fend for herself in this shit world they live in. Yet Luke is willing to abandon Kenny after all he's done for us ?!!

I don't hate Luke, but if I ever need to decide between Kenny and Luke, i'm choosing Kenny in a heartbeat. No matter the consequences. That's what Lee would've wanted...If only he knew that his best friend survived back in Savannah...

"You don't just end it 'cause it's hard. You stick it out, and you help the folks you care about." - Kenny 2013

That's exactly what he intends to do, i'm willing to follow him to the bitter end.

Yeah, they just want to focus on the story, so that's why. I think this next episode is going to be insane though, can't wait!

• Alt text

I sort of know what you talking about but I'm not spoiling it I can't wait :D

• MATT CAN I MAKE YOU INTO A CAT

Just wanted to share this masterpiece, thanks to @Rigtail and @Sxphyre for making this last night XD 11/10 would play again ! PS :

• YESH !! :3

But use my gravatar picture :P

MATT CAN I MAKE YOU INTO A CAT

• But its not your original reaction. ;_; You already saw the trailer.

If I make a video will you I want to see it I'll go first ;D

• Okokokok :D

YESH !! But use my gravatar picture :P

• I already told you how it's going to be. I'm not listening to this anymore.

Yeah.... I mean complimenting WtW, right >.> Don't play naive, this is vital, this is necessary, you don't need to argue, just listen: Homophobia is the same as racism.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Seems to me you're still commenting instead of ignoring this, just know that I can't take you seriously if you don't explain to me why what I said is wrong or why homophobia is ok.

I already told you how it's going to be. I'm not listening to this anymore.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

XDD gimme dat!! Your always so classy and stylish love it XD you legend.even the art in the background :'D

Mature scenes eating your breakfast :'O not sure where this is going but I'll still buy

12/10 might get toast DLC

Just wanted to share this masterpiece, thanks to @Rigtail and @Sxphyre for making this last night XD 11/10 would play again ! PS :

• edited July 2014

DO IT. EVEN IT HE SAYS NO, DO IT.

Edit: Lol wtf i didnt want to spoiler tag this!! xD

MATT CAN I MAKE YOU INTO A CAT

• Alt text

You missed nothing though nice feels but my reaction watching any trailer ^

But its not your original reaction. ;_; You already saw the trailer.

• lol, Awesome. 50/10 would play again.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.