The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

O-O.....er.....um..yep that's so awesome :'D

Kitty ear headband, plus catification ^-^ PS: In the photo above, I was doing Rachelle's "blue" trick to get dat Rachelle pout ;3

• Just saw the trailer. Made a reaction video but the microphone sucks :(

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

What book?

Azlyn posted: »

Kay, i'm gonna go read. Night, guys. ^^

• I am bored.

• This is awesome! I'm fucking excited for episode four, my brother is fucking excited for episode four, and my dad is fucking excited for episode four.

I CAN'T CONTROL THE HYPE!!

http://www.random.org

Does this help?

Deceptio posted: »

I am bored.

• Indeed it does.

dojo32161 posted: »

http://www.random.org Does this help?

• edited July 2014

Dis place iz

ded

I hope it goes to Heaven, it was a good thread in life.

Twistee posted: »

Dis place iz ded

• LOL you did the blue too! xD

Yeah..... it doesn't work that well. ;p

Kitty ear headband, plus catification ^-^ PS: In the photo above, I was doing Rachelle's "blue" trick to get dat Rachelle pout ;3

• My saves got fucked up, now i have to replay everything since "A New Day", guess now i have something to do while waiting for tuesday.

• I cant wait gurl, I CANT. I NEED IT NOOOOOW

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

This is awesome! I'm fucking excited for episode four, my brother is fucking excited for episode four, and my dad is fucking excited for episode four. I CAN'T CONTROL THE HYPE!!

• Holy crap Rachel, what the---- o_o

• Alt text

Dont ask..

And i just realized that a person that is helping Rebecca have her baby is wearing BLUE pants/jeans. So we can rule out anyone without blue pants.

Holy crap Rachel, what the---- o_o

• Alt text

Holy crap Rachel, what the---- o_o

• I FREAKING CAN'T, PRO

YOUR STORY SUCKED AND NOW I'M LAYING IN BED AWAKE WONDERING WTF HAPPENED TO HIS WIFE

• That's actually really scary. v_v

Dont ask.. And i just realized that a person that is helping Rebecca have her baby is wearing BLUE pants/jeans. So we can rule out anyone without blue pants.

• edited July 2014

Stuff... thaaaangs

Dont ask.. And i just realized that a person that is helping Rebecca have her baby is wearing BLUE pants/jeans. So we can rule out anyone without blue pants.

• Lmao, that was the point! To make you keep wondering! Lol, shit. Sorry I didn't know it was going to keep you up. B^[

I FREAKING CAN'T, PRO YOUR STORY SUCKED AND NOW I'M LAYING IN BED AWAKE WONDERING WTF HAPPENED TO HIS WIFE

• pft i didnt even choose that scariest one.

But here, this will make you feel better.

Alt text

That's actually really scary. v_v

• Dem blue eyes doe :3

pft i didnt even choose that scariest one. But here, this will make you feel better.

• So finish it now!

Lmao, that was the point! To make you keep wondering! Lol, shit. Sorry I didn't know it was going to keep you up. B^[

• There once was a girl named Rachelle.

She couldn't sleep and Rachel wanted to help her

So Rachel got her pan out and went to mexico.

Oh her way to find Rachelle, she almost died in mexico.

She found Rachelle and knocked her the hell out.

The end

WAS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU??!

I FREAKING CAN'T, PRO YOUR STORY SUCKED AND NOW I'M LAYING IN BED AWAKE WONDERING WTF HAPPENED TO HIS WIFE

• That was beautiful.

There once was a girl named Rachelle. She couldn't sleep and Rachel wanted to help her So Rachel got her pan out and went to mexico.

• No. There's too many plotholes in the story. How is it that you managed to get in the house without my aunt noticing? How did you even manage to get through Mexico without being killed? I mean, you're alone right? Unarmed except for a pan? You would be a pretty easy target..... And... what happened after you knocked me out? Did you get arrested for attempted murder? Did you join a gang? Did you go back to Florida?

YOUR STORY MAKES NO SENSE RACHEL

There once was a girl named Rachelle. She couldn't sleep and Rachel wanted to help her So Rachel got her pan out and went to mexico.

• I try! ;_;

That was beautiful.

• edited July 2014

How is it that you managed to get in the house without my aunt noticing?

Im a ninja. I was on my phone at 2am when my mom was right next to me. I. am. A. NINJA.

How did you even manage to get through Mexico without being killed? I mean, you're alone right? Unarmed except for a pan? You would be a pretty easy target

I dont fear mexico. Mexico fears me.

what happened after you knocked me out? Did you get arrested for attempted murder?

Cops don't know i exhiiiiist.

Did you join a gang?

People are too scared to join me.

Did you go back to Florida?

Pft no, why would i wanna go back to florida? dat shet ratchet as hell.

YOUR STORY MAKES NO SENSE RACHEL

But it does.

No. There's too many plotholes in the story. How is it that you managed to get in the house without my aunt noticing? How did you even manag

• edited July 2014

Lol, it wasn't supposed to have an ending. You make up the rest.

And plus it would be too long if I tried to finish it.

So finish it now!

• But....... what exactly did happen after I got knocked out?

How is it that you managed to get in the house without my aunt noticing? Im a ninja. I was on my phone at 2am when my mom was right

• But I'm not a freaking writer, Pro, I can't... ;-;

c r i e s

you're ruining my life, Anthony.

Lol, it wasn't supposed to have an ending. You make up the rest. And plus it would be too long if I tried to finish it.

• You went to sleep and your sleeping habits got better and...

-cough I stole on of your cats cough- sorry what was that?

But....... what exactly did happen after I got knocked out?

• Alt text

IM NOT A MALE PROSTITUTE. I HELP MY DAD WITH THE FARM.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Are you a male prostitute?

• ATR y u do dis? DO YOU KISS YOUR MOTHER WITH THAT MOUTH?!

You need an intervention

• Heh, don't worry about it. Maybe one day I'll finish it, it was supposed to be a murder mystery thing I was thinking of doing.

Rah shell... just go sleep... Rah shell... please... Rah shell...

But I'm not a freaking writer, Pro, I can't... ;-; c r i e s you're ruining my life, Anthony.

• At least you found out now. Imagine how hard it would have been if you found out right as you were about to play Amid The Ruins?

ps3gamer095 posted: »

My saves got fucked up, now i have to replay everything since "A New Day", guess now i have something to do while waiting for tuesday.

• You totally should finish it. It was really good. And i'm not just saying that 'cause I'm your friend.

Yeah, yeah, I will in a while. I'm eating noodles shhhhh.

Heh, don't worry about it. Maybe one day I'll finish it, it was supposed to be a murder mystery thing I was thinking of doing. Rah shell... just go sleep... Rah shell... please... Rah shell...

• Do you want to be catified, too, son? :3

-Sees everyone getting catified- -goes to corner-

Sign in to comment in this discussion.