The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You're leaving? ;-;

Alt text

I hope things get better, and always know that we are here for you. I'll miss you Deceptio!

Alt text

Deceptio posted: »

Hey guys. Just letting you know ahead of time. I may not be able to get on here as often anymore. I probably won't be on at all for the next

• edited July 2014

All these people hiding like is me when I did something wrong

Dafuq? So everyone decided to leave at the same time?

• Lmao, I can imagine you diving into your bed, quickly wrapping yourself in the sheets and pretending to be asleep. :p

All these people hiding like is me when I did something wrong

• You drew a man and a woman having sex, with the guy holding a dildo and flipping the bird....WTWH banned you from drawing for the time being.

A new feature added in the update is being able to tell who draws what, so keep that in mind lol

CodPatrol posted: »

Why doesn't the paint option work on GigaPainter?

• Ive been telling her that shit since this morning.

FINALLY SHE GOING TO SLEEP. It ain't good to stay up like that.

• What? I drew a guy with a beer.

You drew a man and a woman having sex, with the guy holding a dildo and flipping the bird....WTWH banned you from drawing for the time being. A new feature added in the update is being able to tell who draws what, so keep that in mind lol

• Forgot to use this earlier. B]

Alt text

• Lol I'm actually already laying in bed.

I just throw my phone to the night stand next to me then turn over and pretend I'm sleeping. :p

Lmao, I can imagine you diving into your bed, quickly wrapping yourself in the sheets and pretending to be asleep.

• Lmao, doesn't your room have a lock?

Hey, DLB. What's wrong with your leg?

Lol I'm actually already laying in bed. I just throw my phone to the night stand next to me then turn over and pretend I'm sleeping.

• edited July 2014

Nope. No lock, sadly.

Lol, What?

Lmao, doesn't your room have a lock? Hey, DLB. What's wrong with your leg?

• Ah, that sucks! You should get one if you can. B]

And...

Alt text

Mwuahaha!

Nope. No lock, sadly. Lol, What?

• Hahaha, only you pro

Ah, that sucks! You should get one if you can. B] And... Mwuahaha!

• Hello people.

• Lmao, saw a pic of Clem that reminded me of Pajama Kid! Had to make a meme.

Alt textAlt text

Alt text

• Clem looks so... TIRED OF OUR BULL. SHIT.

Lmao, saw a pic of Clem that reminded me of Pajama Kid! Had to make a meme.

• Jewfreeus posted: »

I don't even know..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnl-qhCgW0Y

• Did Puncake show you this video? He has been sending me montage parody links too :P

Jewfreeus posted: »

I don't even know..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnl-qhCgW0Y

• DO NOT LET HER! SHE WILL TURN YOU INTO HER KAWAII PUPPET! SHE WILL DESTROY US ALL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9KGfgg-d8s

• I love the music, but what is wrong with the footage? It's so random XD

u evn fuking tryn m8? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUIvpCoEaD4&list=UUPsDdWokYPtOQ7OXXcdUTRw

• Gigapainter won't let me connect, aww....

• no I found it myself

Did Puncake show you this video? He has been sending me montage parody links too :P

• It's a Montage parody, they are supposed to be random! XD

Rigtail posted: »

I love the music, but what is wrong with the footage? It's so random XD

• Oh. Well, Puncakes been sending these types of videos to me every time I log on to steam, so I thought he sent this to you.

Jewfreeus posted: »

no I found it myself

• It is too late for you now. I am sorry man, but if she has your photo, then you are fucked.

• Let me cheer you up with the best thing you will ever see in life

Alt text

Gigapainter won't let me connect, aww....

• OH FUCK. CUTEST SHIT EVER.

PoopBrown posted: »

Let me cheer you up with the best thing you will ever see in life

• I'm quite beat up (not literally) today, school being' a bitch and finally have the weekend I deserve. :D

• I was thinking of going to the gym, because I noticed that I feel alot heavier than before.

• Alt text

That's a compliment btw.

Kitty ear headband, plus catification ^-^ PS: In the photo above, I was doing Rachelle's "blue" trick to get dat Rachelle pout ;3

• Alt text

XD that gif

Dafuq? So everyone decided to leave at the same time?

• I can relate to almost everything you just said, take care and keep your head up.

Hey guys. Just letting you know ahead of time. I may not be able to get on here as often anymore. I probably won't be on at all for the next

• Yeah... "the farm" ;0

IM NOT A MALE PROSTITUTE. I HELP MY DAD WITH THE FARM.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Sorry to hear that especially from such a funny and awesome bro I fully believe that you will get through this problem and become better at the other end you have the right beliefs and mentality. We will never forget you deceptbro and we will miss you around here come back at any chance pls :'(

• I WAS SLEEPING NOTHING IS DED.

Twistee posted: »

Dis place iz ded

• I think it's Kenny for some reason.

Stuff... thaaaangs

• edited July 2014

Alt text

DAT SPAWN DAT CLEM DAT CATWOMEN so awesome :'D

Some more from gigapainter, couldn't find a lot, but some cool new stuff. B] Lol Awesome Spawn by JonGon and that "Come here Rachell

Sign in to comment in this discussion.