The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• How did they have access to the last 8 minutes???

Gobananas01 posted: »

No, I was talking aboutSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOIL

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

No idea, they were using an IOS device. Just don't watch the video, at all costs.

How did they have access to the last 8 minutes???

• (?) Silence is a valid option.

Twistee posted: »

... <_<

• There's leaked Amid The Ruins gameplay on YouTube... I would post a link but isn't that against the rules?

• I just fell again on my broken arm. The pain...

Alt text

Against the rules!

CodPatrol posted: »

There's leaked Amid The Ruins gameplay on YouTube... I would post a link but isn't that against the rules?

• wait... WHAT???

Gobananas01 posted: »

No, I was talking aboutSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOIL

• Okay, I won't post it. But I'm telling the truth. Like... seriously.

dojo32161 posted: »

Against the rules!

Yeah, look above, I'm warning people to stay off the steam forums.

Okay, I won't post it. But I'm telling the truth. Like... seriously.

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited July 2014
  • I saw it. tis the truth

There's leaked Amid The Ruins gameplay on YouTube... I would post a link but isn't that against the rules?

Gary, I know you go on to the steam forums for the walking dead season 2, so I'm telling you right now to avoid it.

Gary-Oak posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVEY24ieq08&index=2&list=UU4m1l1G3tpb4C1EiljBLI3A BEST VIDEO OF ALL TIME WATCH THIS NOW, SERIOUSLY.

• I watched the vid, a guy hacked the app store or something, he played the last 8 minutes of amid the ruins.

Alive_Clem posted: »

wait... WHAT???

• Well shit, I looked at certain parts and... damn... I just didn't know it was the last part.

• CUT IT OFF

I just fell again on my broken arm. The pain...

• omfg is that true? omg can you say me the title of the video just to see if it's true? (obviously i'm not gonna spoil myself, i'm just gonna see if it's really true x))

• Well shit, I looked at certain parts and... damn... I just didn't know it was the last part.

It's true, the thumbnail even spoils the new character, just avoid it.

omfg is that true? omg can you say me the title of the video just to see if it's true? (obviously i'm not gonna spoil myself, i'm just gonna see if it's really true x))

• Too Late, however i only watched 8 seconds of it, so not much was spoiled.

Gary, I know you go on to the steam forums for the walking dead season 2, so I'm telling you right now to avoid it.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I saw this earlier and made a note of it, i also made sure that no one can post the link. This seems like a major breach in security somewhere when someone can access the game like that :/

Yeah, that's what I did.

Gary-Oak posted: »

Too Late, however i only watched 8 seconds of it, so not much was spoiled.

• Alt text

...I'm not sure that's a good idea.

CUT IT OFF

• hmmm okay

It's true, the thumbnail even spoils the new character, just avoid it.

• it's so strange how did the person got the last minutes of the episode... I mean I knew they could go to the files and all that stuff, but gameplay?

OzzyUK posted: »

I saw this earlier and made a note of it, i also made sure that no one can post the link. This seems like a major breach in security somewhere when someone can access the game like that

He was on IOS, so I'd guess he hacked the app store.

it's so strange how did the person got the last minutes of the episode... I mean I knew they could go to the files and all that stuff, but gameplay?

• I ain't watching that video then, I did get spoiled with the thumbnail and some guy I know that watched it said the choices are different to the leaked choices we got ages ago. So that's good.

• (?) This is going to hurt

CUT IT OFF

• '-' now people will get spoiled because of a guy that couldn't wait some more days.... :c

• NOPE.

CUT IT OFF

My question is whether or not he got the entire episode.

'-' now people will get spoiled because of a guy that couldn't wait some more days.... :c

• You're both older than me. ;~;

15 my mom is 14

• I think so, if he got the last 8 minutes, he could easily get the entire episode.

My question is whether or not he got the entire episode.

• edited July 2014

Why do I feel so sleepy?! So sleepy... So... slee..

Alt text

• I almost died when i went to the mountains last time. I fell or jumped, not sure yet, in a river.

Markd4547 posted: »

I cry everytime But the mountains do sound badass :'D

• Barcerlona is the capital city of the autonomous community of Catalonia in Spain. It's pretty cool.

Barcelona? What's that?

• Oh nice! Sounds like fun! Well be careful then! How long will you be gone in Spain?

Azlyn posted: »

Barcerlona is the capital city of the autonomous community of Catalonia in Spain. It's pretty cool.

• A whole week. I can't wait to get my butt in a plane again! I love planes! I love FLYING! I feel so... Free i don't know.

Oh nice! Sounds like fun! Well be careful then! How long will you be gone in Spain?

• Alt text

I'm glad you're okay.

Azlyn posted: »

I almost died when i went to the mountains last time. I fell or jumped, not sure yet, in a river.

• I heard. I'm not really in for the fun park that much because there are gonna be PEOPLE there but i want to see Barcelona. I want to take photos of the sea and visit Sagrada Familia and i want to see the huge Aquarium. And, yeah maybe check out some sweet rides in the fun park as well.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I went to a fun park in Barcelona once, there's some good stuff there.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.