Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• edited July 2014

gonna have to join the bandwagon here since this choice is by the looks of it gonna win anyway so..

4) ???

SweetPeaClem (!) We should wait for the others, and then we can decide. I was petting Angel while ATR and DLB were comforting me. Jewf

• Since its ATR, I feel like the mystery choices involves an owl suit or a pot for some reasons...

Lmao, oh I wonder what she'll do.

• Damnit Pro !! Mystery...choices.....too.....tempting....better......be.....good....

4) ???

Although I feel like it involves an owl suit for some reason...or a pot being put on her head...you never know with ATR xD

SweetPeaClem (!) We should wait for the others, and then we can decide. I was petting Angel while ATR and DLB were comforting me. Jewf

• 2) No. I think it's a bad idea.- It's been so far in the past. Let it go already.

• edited July 2014

4) ??? ( what the hell is going on?)

good luck PAP, I hope you don't get killed by Pro's ideas :)

• edited July 2014

Sorry. :p

Alive_Clem posted: »

4) ??? ( what the hell is going on?) good luck PAP, I hope you don't get killed by Pro's ideas

• 4) ??? Why not? Heh.

• 1) Sure. I think it's time to tell the group.

The longer we let this boil the bigger the explosion at the end.

• hmmmm 4) ??? Yes, mystery choice

• I am spreading this like it's the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHc7qvDyDnQ

• 1) Sure. I think it's time to tell the group.

• edited July 2014

Can I make a character or summary sheet for this story.

Alrighty then...a marathon of reading tomorrow...I got this!

• what the fuck

Azlyn posted: »

I am spreading this like it's the end. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHc7qvDyDnQ

• WHAT THE WHAT?!?

I am spreading this like it's the end. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHc7qvDyDnQ

• YES

Gary-Oak posted: »

what the fuck

• OH SWEET LORD YES

WHAT THE WHAT?!?

• Why Azlyn

• Well, why not?

Syracuse posted: »

Why Azlyn

• edited July 2014

VOTING CLOSED!

ATR WILL JUMP OUT A WINDOW! WILL SHE SURVIVE?

Lol, Jk. She will do something else. B]

• WHAT LOL

VOTING CLOSED! ATR WILL JUMP OUT A WINDOW! WILL SHE SURVIVE? Lol, Jk. She will do something else. B]

• Who else but Az?

Alt text

• Told you guys that it could either be a good thing or a very bad thing.

WHAT LOL

• good job guys for voting that ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pQ1v8NVgb4

VOTING CLOSED! ATR WILL JUMP OUT A WINDOW! WILL SHE SURVIVE? Lol, Jk. She will do something else. B]

• but..... dafuq bruh

Told you guys that it could either be a good thing or a very bad thing.

• ......... i didn't vote for this what the fuck guys

• okay, but... that doesn't make a lot of sense, tbh? xD WHY would she jump out of a window? i hope at least there's a reason given other than just "LOL LEE TROLLS READERS" ... because i don't see why she would suddenly do that, i didn't think ATR had a history of manic behavior...

(unless you're joking. hmm...)

Told you guys that it could either be a good thing or a very bad thing.

• DEVYN YOU'RE BACK

sardines posted: »

okay, but... that doesn't make a lot of sense, tbh? xD WHY would she jump out of a window? i hope at least there's a reason given other than

• Alt text

but..... dafuq bruh

• JESUS, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

• Alt text

JESUS, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

• Alt text

• JUMPING OUT OF WINDOWS! YES I DO APPROVE!

But I didn't vote for that, I SAID THAT "SAY NOTHING" IS THE ONLY OPTION!!!

• Lol, hey, Guetta... I was kidding. B]

JUMPING OUT OF WINDOWS! YES I DO APPROVE! But I didn't vote for that, I SAID THAT "SAY NOTHING" IS THE ONLY OPTION!!!

• edited July 2014
    Wat wut wat... that's mean, I was waiting for that scene ;____;

Lol, hey, Guetta... I was kidding. B]

• Lmao, I just wanted to see what you guys would say. :p

Wat wut wat... that's mean, I was waiting for that scene ;____;

• I HAVE RETURNED *strikes a dramatic pose*

DEVYN YOU'RE BACK

• I heard you got bit by a spider!! Are you okay??
    sardines posted: »

I HAVE RETURNED *strikes a dramatic pose*

• Y

Sign in to comment in this discussion.