Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• You can't talk about windows and jumping if you're not serious dude. Damn. xD

Lmao, I just wanted to see what you guys would say. :p

• Mwuahaha! Well I just did. >B]

You can't talk about windows and jumping if you're not serious dude. Damn. xD

• Just... don't do it again.

*Clem's glare of death*

Mwuahaha! Well I just did. >B]

• Lol, No promises. B]

Just... don't do it again. *Clem's glare of death*

• edited July 2014
    XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Lmao trolling done right XD

Everyone always picked the safe options so it was a very smart tactic here to mix things up

VOTING CLOSED! ATR WILL JUMP OUT A WINDOW! WILL SHE SURVIVE? Lol, Jk. She will do something else. B]

• Lmao, that's why I did it. Letting them know that sometimes what they pick isn't always going to be the safe option, haha. >B]
    Markd4547 posted: »

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Lmao trolling done right XD Everyone always picked the safe options so it was a very smart tactic here to mix things up

• I dunno...

Y knot?

• "Uh oh, I have to get away from Jewf before he spills everything!" ATR panicked.

ATR opened up the window and decided she was going to jump out because there was no other way. However, A\as she attempted to jump out, being the clumsy person she is, her foot got stuck on the windowsill, and she ended up face planting on the concrete. Luckily she only suffered a broken nose and a pretty messed up face. But it will get better eventually.

VOTING CLOSED! ATR WILL JUMP OUT A WINDOW! WILL SHE SURVIVE? Lol, Jk. She will do something else. B]

• edited July 2014
    XD or ATR fell out the window and flew away in her owl suit. THE END how awesome would that be tho ;)
    Deceptio posted: »

"Uh oh, I have to get away from Jewf before he spills everything!" ATR panicked. ATR opened up the window and decided she was going to

• when Is the next part coming out?
  • When pigs fly.
    Puncake32 posted: »

when Is the next part coming out?

• *puts pig on a catapult*

All systems clear. Prepare for launch!
    Gary-Oak posted: »

When pigs fly.

• yeah im fine! i did not die. it seems like im always in the path of danger tho, today i cracked my head on the top of a car and probably got a concussion... i can never win!!

I heard you got bit by a spider!! Are you okay??

• In my defense, i spread this like STD's, all over, to all my relatives and friends and enemies and all the forums alike. I simply couldn't avoid THIS forum. ;3

Who else but Az?

• "When the rivers turn course and the sky bleeds fuckin' gypsies."

I've been checking this place every day for the next part.

Puncake32 posted: »

when Is the next part coming out?

• same here. it's actually the only reason I still come here. Every day without a new update is a sad day.
    Azlyn posted: »

"When the rivers turn course and the sky bleeds fuckin' gypsies." I've been checking this place every day for the next part.

• So practically this whole week, kinda. What a shame.

Still checkin' tho.

same here. it's actually the only reason I still come here. Every day without a new update is a sad day.

• Yeah, so basically there hasn't been a new part because I had a busy week last week. I usually got home late and I was on mobile half the day. I was going to put a part up yesterday until I noticed that the bolding was gone. Tomorrow I wont be here, so I'll take that time to type the next part so it can be ready on Wednesday. Thanks for the patience guys, we're almost done with chapter. 3.
  • ^^

Alright, then. I will be patiently waiting here. OwO <-- That's my stalker face.

Yeah, so basically there hasn't been a new part because I had a busy week last week. I usually got home late and I was on mobile half the da

• Watching like a hawk! I just want to get to chapter 4 already... nooS. B]
    Azlyn posted: »

^^ Alright, then. I will be patiently waiting here. OwO <-- That's my stalker face.

• Looking at some of the old parts, my character reminds me of Mike.

Which is Awesomeeeeee! :3
  • I like Mike
    Twistee posted: »

Looking at some of the old parts, my character reminds me of Mike. Which is Awesomeeeeee! :3

• I like trains
    Gary-Oak posted: »

I like Mike

• New part pls

Alt text

• edited July 2014

TaliMancer

After helping the groups get out to safety, and keeping Tobi distracted with false information, I decided that it was my turn to try and escape. I was looking to see what the cameras were picking up for one last time, I spotted Tobi and some guards trying to shoot at them. I did all I could to try and help, it was time to leave. I grabbed my FAMAS and started shooting at all the screens. BRATATAT! "Okay... that's all of them, time to get the hell out of here." I told myself. I reloaded my weapon and headed out the door. I ran through the offices until I reached the front, I opened the door and looked around, it seemed empty. I saw a few vehicles parked outside, I needed to take one of them. I kept hearing gunfire coming from the back of the warehouse, I figured everyone was distracted and it was my chance to escape. I ran towards a white SUV that had dirt on the side of it. I looked around for any guards, but the area was clear. When I finally reached the car, I looked inside and noticed the keys were tucked behind the sun visor."Perfect" I said. The car was unlocked so I opened the door and got in. I quickly grabbed the keys and put them in the ignition. I kept trying to start the engine but it wouldn't work. I was getting frustrated."Come the fuck on! Work you piece of shit!" I shouted. I kept pushing my foot down against the pedal, I got angry and slammed my fists on the dashboard."Not now! Please, turn on!" I tried turning the keys again, and the car finally turned on."Yes! Finally!" I said. I put it in drive and started heading towards the street. The gunfire was dying out, I was hoping that I at least got to save a few of them with my help...

TDMShadowCP

Bratatat! Bang! Blam! Tobi and his men kept trying to fire at us."Stay down and keep moving!" Pro told us as we followed him and Salt.

"Follow me, guys! I know how to get back to our place!" Salt shouted. I kept thinking about Guilty and the others, I wanted to get in the car with them, but with all the gunfire we didn't have time and Gary got in first. I kept following the group, though. I didn't know who these people were, but if they were willing to risk their lives to save us, then they had to be good. I was getting sick and tired of Tobi, I was glad that they were able to rescue us. Even though we may have lost Gamer, Ever and Gustav, I was happy that I was finally out of that hell hole. We were running deeper into the woods and farther away from the warehouse."We're going to take some shortcuts, we have to reach the mansion as quickly as possible." Salt told us.

"Mansion? Will we be safe there?" King asked.

"Just keep going! There's no time for questions and answers, we'll be safe as long as we get away from that Tobi guy." Pro told us.

"Just keep following us, guys!" Puncake said.

"What a bloody mess, at least we were able to save them." Password said.

"Where the hell is Mark?" Sheep asked.

I looked back as I was running."Yeah, he's not with us." Twistee said.

"Fuck him. That guy was an asshole anyway." Sheep said.

Goust was panting."How much farther?"

"About a day away on foot. I walked there last time, maybe we'll there get sooner with these shortcuts and while running." Salt replied.

"A fucking day?!" Rafoli shouted.

"At least we'll be safe from Tobi. Just keep going people." CiD told us.

"As long as we get away from that madman and we regroup with our people, I'm willing to get there as fast as we can." King told us."Fuck... I keep picturing Gamer in my head..."

"I know, man... just keep going, though. There's no time to go back." Twistee told him.

"Hey, Pro. Do you think that Tobi guy will come after us?" Password asked him.

"I wouldn't doubt it. Hopefully he doesn't find us if he tries to come after us." He replied.

"We'll just have to be ready for him." Puncake told him.

"I hope the others are okay..." I said out loud.

"Just keep running. We'll regroup with everyone soon." Salt told me. We kept running through the woods. I was beginning to get tired, I just hoped that we would all get to safety and that we would never have to see Tobi ever again...

Markd4547

I was in the back of the group. I heard Pro telling everyone to keep running forward. I watched as they left, I quickly ran back to check Ever's corpse. I kept hearing gunfire but I kept my head down. Once I reached her corpse, I grabbed her arm and dragged her back."Damn, better you than me." I said. I grabbed her AK and looted her body for some ammo. I got up and ran in another direction, away from Tobi and away from the people who saved us. I was better off alone, I didn't want to be with a bunch of people that hated me anyway. There was no point in trying to fight Tobi and his men by myself. I needed to find more stuff and thaaaangs before coming back to finish him off...

Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy

BRATATAT! BANG! BANG! BLAM! BRATATAT! My guards kept firing their weapons towards the woods."Enough!" I shouted. I looked around and noticed that they weren't firing back."Looks like they might have ran away." I said to my guards. I saw Gamer laying on the floor, and I watched as Gustav tried crawling towards the woods."Hehe, dumb fucks." I got up and started walking over to them.

"Where's he going?"

"Come on, let's follow him." I heard my guards say.

I finally reached Gamer and Gustav."Agh..." I heard Gustav struggling.

I walked up to him."Gustav."

He turned his head to look at me."Oh shit... Tobi." He said.

"The fuck are you doing?" I asked.

"Heh... what's it look like?" He replied.

"Why in the hell did you help those fucking people escape?" I asked him.

Gustav laid on his back and held his thigh."I don't know... maybe it was time to leave this place." Gustav told me with a smile.

One of my guards grabbed his gun. I turned to look at Gamer who was holding his shoulder and watching us."Gamer, do you know where your group is headed?"

"I have no idea. I don't even know who those people are. Don't even ask me, Tobi. I have no fucking clue." He said with an angered tone.

"They're gone, Tobi. Give it up..." Gustav told me.

"What do you want to do with them, Tobi?" One of my guards asked...

1) Kill them both. They're useless.

2) Keep them alive. I have other plans for them.

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited July 2014

I want to suffer, I want Tobi to see me smile as he tortures me.

TaliMancer After helping the groups get out to safety, and keeping Tobi distracted with false information, I decided that it was my turn

• edited July 2014

Jewfreeus

(!) ???

I was waiting for ATR to respond to my question, but she kept looking down."Hmm, hold on." She finally told me. She turned around and headed into her room.

"Uh... okay." I said with a confused look.

I walked over to the side of my bed and took off my cap to run my fingers through my hair."Jewf." I heard ATR. I put my cap back on and turned around.

"What the fuck? Seriously?" I said to her.

She had the owl costume on again."The wise owl shall answer your questions, Jewf. Do not be afraid." She told me.

"ATR... what the hell...?" I was so confused.

She spread her wings and started flapping them."Go on, Jewf. Ask away!" She told me.

"I uh... what?!" I said while shaking my head.

"Ugh! Look, I think it's been too long, and what's in the past is in the past. Let it go, Jewf. Maybe some secrets are meant to be locked away and never revealed." She told me.

I looked down."Hmm, I think you may be right. Thanks." I told her.

"No problem. And next time, play along, will ya? Jeez, such a buzzkill!" She said and walked back into her room.

I raised my eyebrow and scratched my head."Heh... women." I said while scratching my head.

"I heard that!" ATR shouted.

I chuckled a bit."Haha, I'm going to go check on the others. I'll be back in a bit!" I said to her while making my way over to the door.

"Okay, Jewf. See you soon!" She told me.

"See you soon, ATR." I replied and headed out...

Welcome_to_Woodbury

"No, no! He's fading away!" Broken shouted.

"PAP! PAP! Stay awake! Come on!" AC shouted.

"Fuck! He's going to die!" Shiina told them.

"No! Stay alive, PAP!" AC said.

"Keep him alive! Please!" Sardines yelled at the girls.

"Oh, my God..." Valky said while looking back at them.

"Shit... not good." Guilty managed to say.

"What do we do?! What do we do?!" Guetta said in a worried tone.

"Just... " Broken said.

"What? What?!" Guetta yelled.

Broken sighed and then moved back."He's... he's gone..."

"No!" AC yelled out.

"PAP! No!" Sardines yelled out

"Damn it!" Gary said in a frustrated tone.

I turned to look at Fan."Stop the car." I told him.

He looked at the rear view mirror and then nodded his head at me."Okay..." He said while slowing down."Everyone, I'm going to stop the vehicle." Fan told them and parked the car near a tree.

AC and Valky were crying in the back."PAP... I'm sorry, man." Guilty said.

I got out of the car and opened the trunk."Alright... we need to get him out..." I said to them.

"Can we... just say a few words before we do that?" Broken asked.

"Sure..." Fan told her.

I turned my head towards Fan, and then back at them."Yeah, alright. Go ahead."

I saw Gary, Azlyn, Valky and Guilty getting out of the car."He was already losing too much blood. There was nothing we could do." Gary told us.

"Yeah, they tried... but it was inevitable." Guilty said.

"Poor, PAP..." Valky said while tearing up.

Everyone else got out of the car. We were all looking at PAP's corpse."Who uh... who wants to go first?" Azlyn asked.

"We can't stay here forever, but we'll let you guys do this if you promise to be quick about it." I told them.

"We will. Don't worry." Broken replied.

Fan sighed and crossed his arms."Damn... I hope the others are okay." He said.

"I can't believe this... why?" Sardines said while shaking her head and crying.

"PAP..." AC said while tears rolled down her cheeks.

"We tried... we really did." Guetta told them.

"Alright... sorry to rush you, but do what you have to do, and let's go. Sorry for your loss, I'm sure he was a good guy." I told them.

"He was... he was part of our escape group. At least he doesn't have to deal with any of this bullshit anymore... agh..." Guilty said and then held his leg.

"Be careful, Guilty. I got you." Valky said while helping him.

"Alright. So who's up?" Shiina asked me.

"Why are you asking me? I don't know which one of you knew him the most." I said to them.

"Well, we can't decide. I see that your friend has a watch on him. He can time us so we don't waste too much time. Just let us know who should go first." Shiina told me.

I sighed and looked down."Okay. Fine."

"You can pick whoever, it doesn't matter to me." Guilty told me.

"I didn't know the guy, so I can't really say anything." Gary told me.

"Me either..." Azlyn said.

"Me, too." Guetta told me.

"I didn't know him either, but I tried to help." Shiina said.

"Only me, Valky, Sardines, AC and Broken knew him the most. Maybe you can start with one of us... ahh..." Guilty said and held his leg again.

"I got you, don't worry." Valky told him.

AC and Sardines were still crying. Broken looked sad, Guilty and Valky were injured. The others didn't know PAP, so I guess they wouldn't say much. They would each get a minute to say something in private."Okay. I choose..."

1) Okay. I choose Valky first.

2) Okay. I choose Broken first.

3) Okay. I choose AC first.

4) Okay. I choose Guilty first.

5) Okay. I choose Sardines first.

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

• 1) Kill them both. They're useless.

I dunno, I would expect Tobi to just kill them both.

TaliMancer After helping the groups get out to safety, and keeping Tobi distracted with false information, I decided that it was my turn

• Mother... Come on, he would rather torture them.

1) Kill them both. They're useless. I dunno, I would expect Tobi to just kill them both.

• But in that situation I just think it would go like POP POP POP.

Mother... Come on, he would rather torture them.

• Mwuahaha, Guetta is so evil. B]

1) Kill them both. They're useless. I dunno, I would expect Tobi to just kill them both.

• X)

Alt text

Mwuahaha, Guetta is so evil. B]

• Thanks, love ya.

• 2) Keep them alive. I have other plans for them.

• The question is... Will he turn quickly or nah? :o

Jewfreeus (!) ??? I was waiting for ATR to respond to my question, but she kept looking down."Hmm, hold on." She finally told me. She

• 2) Keep them alive. I have other plans for them.

• Because why not?

3) Okay. I choose AC first.

Jewfreeus (!) ??? I was waiting for ATR to respond to my question, but she kept looking down."Hmm, hold on." She finally told me. She

• Alt text

The question is... Will he turn quickly or nah?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.