The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I wnt two plei it butt I can't.

Azlyn posted: »

Go plei.

• Well I just thought that she was kinda annoying, did not really cause any... "vibrations" xDD

AWESOMEO posted: »

That she's hot? Isn't it obvious?! Misa is the original overly-attached girlfriend:

• Lmao, she'd be such a hypocrite then xD

PLOT TWIST: He didn't pull out in time and she's pregnant.

• WHAT THE FUCK AWE-BRO

PLOT TWIST: He didn't pull out in time and she's pregnant.

• Alt text

Mordecai kills me. He really does. I love that boy.

• You gotta admit she's good looking though, and I liked how dedicated she was to Light, I mean damn, talk about overly- attached! This girl is the queen of overly-attached girlfriends! And I think Light is the only man in the world to be so cold when a girl with her looks is just jumping all over him XDDDDD

Well I just thought that she was kinda annoying, did not really cause any... "vibrations" xDD

• the episode finished downloading!

Alt text

But I'll wait a couple of hours, though. I want to play it...

Alt text

• It's so dumb though, didn't they think of the consequences of sex?! GOD DAMMIT AT LEAST USE A PAPERBAG OR SOMETHING >.>

2/10 2unrealistic4me

Lmao, she'd be such a hypocrite then xD

• So if i'm just going to keep spamming this place with Lackadaisy stuph, i might as well do a good job.

Alt text

• You're really going to wait?! >.>

the episode finished downloading! But I'll wait a couple of hours, though. I want to play it...

• I guess she is, but she doesn't really look like a "my kind of girl" xp And well she is quite generic yandere, but it's oooooouuukay. ;>

You gotta admit she's good looking though, and I liked how dedicated she was to Light, I mean damn, talk about overly- attached! This girl i

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

AAHHHHH SPAM AHH SPOILER TAG PLIS ;-;

I'm reading it now btw.

Rocky

• Alt text

the episode finished downloading! But I'll wait a couple of hours, though. I want to play it...

• Why would you wait?

• :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

UPDATE ME EVERY 5 MINUTES

WHAT PAGE YOU ON BOY

AAHHHHH SPAM AHH SPOILER TAG PLIS ;-; I'm reading it now btw.

• Yeah.

You're really going to wait?! >.>

• And these aren't spoilers. These aren't from the ACTUAL comic, this is just the author answering questions on Tumblr... With STYLE.

AAHHHHH SPAM AHH SPOILER TAG PLIS ;-; I'm reading it now btw.

• Because I'm really tired. If I played right now I wouldn't understand what the characters are saying. I'll take a short nap then play.

Why would you wait?

• Reality can hit you hard.

WHAT THE FUCK AWE-BRO

• I know, everybody calls me that.

• I didn't mean that it spoils me, I meant that it's spam xDDDD

And these aren't spoilers. These aren't from the ACTUAL comic, this is just the author answering questions on Tumblr... With STYLE.

• Oh my God.

PAPERBAG.

Why not suggest a Snickers wrapping as well. It'd fit Luke.

It's so dumb though, didn't they think of the consequences of sex?! GOD DAMMIT AT LEAST USE A PAPERBAG OR SOMETHING >.> 2/10 2unrealistic4me

• at least use a paperbag or something

UM OW WTF??? LMAOOO

hey, but maybe they didn't actually go all the way, maybe they did.... other things that.... aren't ways of reproduction.

It's so dumb though, didn't they think of the consequences of sex?! GOD DAMMIT AT LEAST USE A PAPERBAG OR SOMETHING >.> 2/10 2unrealistic4me

• Oh x3

Okay, sorry.

I didn't mean that it spoils me, I meant that it's spam xDDDD

• Nick dies in episode 4?

• Am I the only one who didn't cry during the episode? I only cried when the credits started rolling.

• edited July 2014

Am I the only one who didn't cry during the episode? I only cried when the credits started rolling.

Edit: sorry, double post.

• Alt text

Oh my God. PAPERBAG. Why not suggest a Snickers wrapping as well. It'd fit Luke.

• That's even worse xD

at least use a paperbag or something UM OW WTF??? LMAOOO hey, but maybe they didn't actually go all the way, maybe they did.... other things that.... aren't ways of reproduction.

• No, I didn't cry either. Which is amazing because I'm the biggest baby ever and I cry over everything. I think I would have cried were my cousins not sitting right beside me watching me play. I was trying to conceal the feels, so I didn't seem like a giant freaking nub, lol.

Am I the only one who didn't cry during the episode? I only cried when the credits started rolling.

• Hush.

;~;

Nick dies in episode 4?

• Man, I was PISSED OFF when I saw Walker Nick. sighs

Sign in to comment in this discussion.