Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Lol, what's the matter? You guys don't want to vote on this one? :p

• edited July 2014

2) Keep them alive. I have other plans for them.

TaliMancer After helping the groups get out to safety, and keeping Tobi distracted with false information, I decided that it was my turn

• I need to think! I was expecting you to answer my previous question, lol.

Lol, what's the matter? You guys don't want to vote on this one?

• Lol, I thought you would have learned by now. B]

I need to think! I was expecting you to answer my previous question, lol.

• edited July 2014

2) Keep them alive. I have other plans for them.

TaliMancer After helping the groups get out to safety, and keeping Tobi distracted with false information, I decided that it was my turn

• edited July 2014

Hmm... DAMNIT! I guess I'm gonna random pick this one.

5) Okay. I choose Sardines first.

-_-

Jewfreeus (!) ??? I was waiting for ATR to respond to my question, but she kept looking down."Hmm, hold on." She finally told me. She

• I'll never learn... 8)

Lol, I thought you would have learned by now. B]

• edited July 2014

4) Okay. I choose Guilty first.

I changed my vote cos fuck you all! xD

Jewfreeus (!) ??? I was waiting for ATR to respond to my question, but she kept looking down."Hmm, hold on." She finally told me. She

• Btw Lee, those other guys... they're all pussies!

Alt text

Mwuahaha, Guetta is so evil. B]

• 2) Keep them alive. I have other plans for them.

:(

• Hmmm.....

Just because she seems torn up about it the most.

• Lol, which ones?

Btw Lee, those other guys... they're all pussies!

• (?) Sardines will remember that.

Hmmm..... 5) Okay. I choose Sardines first. Just because she seems torn up about it the most.

• THOSE WHO VOTE FOR THE OPTION TWO! xD

It's just way more kewl to "Kill dem both" and don't give a fuck, Tobi doesn't have time for those shitbirds. x3

Lol, which ones?

• Ah, lol. Well maybe there will be a reason for that. B^]

THOSE WHO VOTE FOR THE OPTION TWO! xD It's just way more kewl to "Kill dem both" and don't give a fuck, Tobi doesn't have time for those shitbirds. x3

• You know what, I think I'm going with the flow again. Don't know if it's gonna be good or bad, but sorry Dev if anything. :p

• Sometimes it isn't good to follow the crowd. B]

You know what, I think I'm going with the flow again. Don't know if it's gonna be good or bad, but sorry Dev if anything. 5) Okay. I choose Sardines first.

• 5) Okay. I choose Sardines first.

• edited July 2014

2) Keep them alive. I have other plans for them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KgacHOHscg

Not the biatch option a dead man serves no purpose while the living can serve your purpose and will endure more suffering plus Keep gus alive :/

I needed to find more stuff and thaaaangs before coming back to finish him off

Meh ok I wanted to kill Tobi but I guess I'll let him have a bit more fun I get geared up and Tobi wastes his bullets killing my roommates it's win-win :D

• Well... I don't know what I should vote for, so I'll trust their decision, lol.

Sometimes it isn't good to follow the crowd. B]

• 5) Okay. I choose Sardines first.

For dem feels maximize the feels slow motion final shot shit eyes shut tears pouring out with Sardine then shoot TURNS TO BLACK chapter over guaranteed feels

• Hmm, lots of people choosing Sardines... interesting. B]

Markd4547 posted: »

5) Okay. I choose Sardines first. For dem feels maximize the feels slow motion final shot shit eyes shut tears pouring out with Sardine then shoot TURNS TO BLACK chapter over guaranteed feels

• Alt text

Sardine is so upset and sad imagine if you pulled a Katjaa and Duck sort of thing how would that make all the users feel who picked that decision like a monster I'd say ;)

Hmm, lots of people choosing Sardines... interesting. B]

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited July 2014

6) Okay. I choose Tobi first. nah just kidding 5) Okay. I choose Sardines first.

• 4) Okay. I choose Guilty first.

• I'm probably going to die now... damn it. xD

(?) Sardines will remember that.

• edited July 2014

Something gives me a feeling that he's going to turn really fast and then whoever gets picked to speak is dead. Maybe that's silly? But...

I might as well. If someone has to die, I guess I'm okay with it being me. I won't be a pussy about it. Me voting something else wouldn't really change anything either, since it seems to be what the people want :P I will face this like a man! (Because I am the manliest, yes.)

Also I can give a really emotional sad speech.

GUSTAV MUST LIVE! HE SAVED ME AND THE OTHERS! ;_;

• I'm not the type of person to do that though xD If anything I'd just give a really eloquent and boring speech instead and take too long... considering I'm an English major, lol xD Words speak better than actions... especially in this case, I don't want to pull a Katjaa!! O_O

Markd4547 posted: »

Sardine is so upset and sad imagine if you pulled a Katjaa and Duck sort of thing how would that make all the users feel who picked that decision like a monster I'd say

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited July 2014

1) Kill them both. They're useless

Lord Gary oak has spoken.

• 4) Okay. I choose Guilty first.

That is actually worse than killing them, but hey, i like torturing people.

• VOTING CLOSED!

TOBI WILL DECIDE TO GO WITH ANOTHER OPTION FOR GUSTAV AND GAMER

• Hello... I like these kind of stories where we create our own characters..... May I join?

• The Chapter is almost over, and Pro usually doesnt let people join mid through, but Im sure he will let you be a reserve for when Chapter 4 starts. If you have not already, you should click the link way above to catch up on the story so far.

Hello... I like these kind of stories where we create our own characters..... May I join?

• edited July 2014

Dont_Look_Back

I walked SweetPea into my room."Alright, it's getting late and the others might not show up tonight. If that's the case, then you can stay here in my room with me. My sister is in another room with her "boyfriend." So you can stay here for the meantime." I told her.

"Okay, I just hope it's no trouble." SweetPea told me.

"No trouble at all, for me at least. Trust is one thing we take seriously around here. If one of us were to stab us in the back in some sort of way, I don't know what we would do." I said with my arms folded.

"I know what you mean. I was wondering about your other group members. Do you fully trust them all? With your life I mean." She asked me.

"Sure. I've been with them for a while now. We all came from different groups and merged into one. Some of us have been with others longer, but we've grown to trust each other and become a family. When we have nothing left, it's good to know that someone has your back." I told her.

SweetPea looked down."I hope you guys will grow to like me as well, and accept me into your family."

"We like ya already. Don't worry about it!" I said with a smile.

"Thank you, DLB." She replied with a smile of her own.

"We should get some sleep. You'll be able to meet the others later." I told her.

"You're right. Which bed shall I take?"

"Whichever you want. Both are awesome, hehe." I said.

"Okay, I guess I'll pick the one on the left. Goodnight, DLB." She told me.

"Goodnight!" I said and took the other bed next to hers. SweetPea seemed like a nice person, but I still had to keep an eye on her. We never know what could happen. I just hope the others get here soon...

NoncyFlippledorp

It was past midnight and I couldn't sleep. I was laying down on the couch, with Angel laying on the floor. I kept wondering if WtW was alright. Truth was, that I felt like shit. I still had pain, but I wasn't showing it. Missing WtW only made me feel worse. I don't know why, but for some strange reason I felt a connection with her. I risked my life to save her, something I would never do in a million years. Her dog Angel was the only thing keeping me sane at the moment. Angel was looking at me."Come here, girl." I told her, and she started making her way over. I started petting her while she tried to lick my face."WtW will be back, don't worry." I told her. Angel went went back to laying on the floor. I turned my head to look at the ceiling."Goodnight, Angel." I said while I closed my eyes and tried to sleep...

SaltLick305

We had been running for a long time now. We rested for a while, and then continued on our way. We were still in the woods, but everything looked familiar. I knew for sure that we were heading the right way."How much longer?!" Puncake asked.

"We should be there in about an hour or two!" I replied.

"The sun came up a long time ago. Fan and WtW should be there by now with the others." Pro told us.

"I just hope they're not to worried about us." Password said.

"Will your other group members be able to accept us?" Sheep asked.

"We'll talk about that later. For now, just stay focused on getting back to them." Pro told him.

"I don't know you guys. But you seem like good people. Hopefully we can come to an agreement, if you have enough space for all of us. We have nowhere else to go." King told us.

"Like Pro said, we'll talk about it later." I replied.

"Is it safe at least? Where we're going." Shadow asked.

"It is, and we want to keep it that way." Puncake told him.

"We're good people, if that's what you're wondering." King told us.

"The plan was to rescue Joe and Sardines. We never intended to save all of you, we're not saying you're bad guys, but we also have to look out for OUR group as well." Pro told them.

"I just want to get to AC and Broken. We don't want to stay if we aren't welcomed." Rafoli told us.

"Remember what you did to my father Rafoli? I wouldn't necessarily call YOU a good guy..." Shadow told him.

"Shadow, you know why I did that. I apologized and I already told you that if I knew he had a son, that I would have never done what I did." Rafoli replied.

"Sorry won't bring ClementineCultist back, now will it?" Shadow told him.

"What the hell do you want from me, kid?!" Rafoli shouted and then stopped.

Shadow stopped running as well."It's because of you that I'm in this mess. I never would have ran into Tobi if you hadn't done that! CC was trying to keep me alive, he was just looking out for me, and you took him away from me!" Shadow shouted.

"I fucking apologized! There's nothing more I can do! CC is gone, I know that I fucked up! But I'm not the one who killed him!" Rafoli yelled back.

Everyone stopped running and looked back at them."Hey! stop fighting! There's no time for this!" Twistee told them.

Rafoli and Shadow both kept looking at each other."I should have just told Tobi to kill you when I had the chance. I don't fucking trust you Rafoli, I never did. You only feel bad because of me. I know that you don't give a shit about what happened to CC." Shadow said while glaring at him.

"Are you guys fuckin' serious right now?!" Puncake shouted.

"Kid, I know you're angry with me, but I want you to know that I felt like shit when CC died." Rafoli told him.

Shadow gritted his teeth and started crying."No you didn't... you're a piece of shit. I can see it in your eyes. You didn't care, I know that you enjoyed it when you fucking broke his legs. That day I got out of the RV and saw you looking at CC on the floor. I could see it in your face... you enjoyed hurting him... you enjoyed every second of it." Shadow said.

"Guys, stop this shit!" Sheep shouted.

Rafoli turned to him."Shut the fuck up, Sheep. Stay out of this." He turned back to Shadow."Shadow I--" Sheep interrupted him.

"Don't tell me to shut the fuck up, Rafoli! That kid is mad at you for killing his dad, maybe we should just leave you here and make everyone happy." Sheep told him.

"What a fucking mess." I said to Pro.

"What do we do?" Password asked.

"Guys! Settle the fuck down!" Puncake shouted.

"No! This is bullshit! I didn't fucking kill Shadow's dad! CC killed himself! We were trying to save him and bring him back to Shadow, The RV was moving and we crashed into a tree, CC was trying to stand up when I told him to stay down, he flew into it and died. We tried to save him, don't put the fucking blame on me, Shadow!" Rafoli was starting to get infuriated.

"Guys, seriously? There's no time for this, we have to keep moving!" King shouted.

Shadow shook his head and looked down."Fuck you..." He looked back up and tried to punch Rafoli.

"Whoa! Calm down!" Sheep shouted and ran up to them.

"Are these the type of people we're bringing back with us?" Password asked.

"Like I said... when we get there, we'll see what happens." Pro told us.

"Stop this nonsense!" Goust shouted.

Sheep was holding Rafoli back."Get the fuck off of me, Sheep! I'm not the one you should be grabbing!" He told him.

"I just don't want you hurting him! Both of you need to calm down!" Sheep told him.

Shadow was walking away."Hey, Shadow, stay here!" Twistee shouted while making his way to him.

"Do you really think I would hurt a kid?! Get off!" Rafoli told sheep.

"I don't know. That's why I'm holding you back." Sheep said to him.

Without warning, Rafoli punched Sheep in the ribs."I said get off of me!"

Twistee was holding Shadow near a tree. He heard Rafoli and Sheep."Stop!" Twistee shouted as the two of them started fighting.

"Goddamn it, Shadow! You see what you started?!" Password yelled at him.

Sheep kneed Rafoli in the stomach and then Punched him in the face. He went down and Sheep tried to get on top of him. Rafoli managed to get Sheep on his back and started punching him."What the fuck, guys?! Stop this shit!" King shouted and ran towards them to break them up.

Goust sighed and then turned towards us."I'm sorry about this, I hope you gentlemen still consider letting us stay with you."

We kept watching them."I'll help you, King!" CiD Said while making his way over to Rafoli and Sheep.

King grabbed Rafoli and then CiD managed to grab Sheep before he could do anything."Stop fucking fighting!" King shouted.

"Listen to us! Stop!" CiD said to the both of them.

"He killed my father. I don't trust him, he'll probably try to kill any one of you if he comes with us." Shadow told us.

"That's bullshit, Shadow, and you know it!" Rafoli shouted.

"I lost my father... my mother..." Shadow said while looking down.

Twistee was holding Shadow against the tree."Doesn't mean you need to start trouble, especially when we just escaped that hell hole we were in."

"I just fuckin' lost one of my good friends. We've all lost people, Shadow! Rafoli said he apologized and that he wasn't the one who killed your father." Puncake told him.

"He's still a bad guy!" Shadow replied.

"I'm not a fucking bad guy! I tried looking for you and bring CC back to you with the help of AC and Broken! They patched him up, we were trying to save him!" Rafoli told him.

"Hehe, let go of me, CiD. I'm not the one you should worry about." Sheep told him.

"Look, Tobi is the real bad guy here. We've all made mistakes, but our problem is Tobi. We can't fight each other, we need to stick together and get away from him." CiD told us.

"The young man has a point. There's safety in numbers." Goust replied.

"After what just happened, I'm not sure..." Password told them.

"I'll discuss this with the group. CiD has a point, though. Tobi is the one you guys should be worrying about, whatever problems you guys had in the past, it should be settled with right now. If you guys keep fighting like this, then we'll have no choice but to leave you behind." Pro told them.

"I agree. We need to get to the mansion ASAP, and arguing and fighting isn't helping us get there sooner." I said to them.

"Shadow knows what happened, and I apologized. I don't need to explain myself again." rafoli said.

"You see, Shadow? He didn't mean it." Twistee told him.

"Sometimes you just need to forgive and forget." King said to Shadow.

"I'll think about it..." Shadow replied.

"Speaking of, sorry I got angry at you, Sheep." Rafoli told him.

"Same here... we both should have handled the situation better. But let's just forget this and keep moving." Sheep said, and extended his hand out. Rafoli looked at it and then shook his hand.

Goust turned to me, Pro, Password and Puncake."Like I said, I hope this doesn't affect your decision on letting us stay."

"We'll see." Pro told him."We need to talk, guys." He told me, Puncake and Password.

We moved away from the others."Okay, so what do you think?" Password asked. He turned around."That kid, Shadow. I don't know about him."

"What about Rafoli? He broke his father's legs, apparently." I said.

"What about all of 'em? We don't know shit about 'em." Puncake said.

"They still need to regroup with the others. Not every group will be perfect, but there is safety in numbers. If we're ever going to start getting back to at least trying to live a normal life, we're going to need more people. The problem is trusting them." Pro said.

"Yeah. Let's think about this." Puncake said.

"We have to make a decision. We can't waste anymore time." Pro said.

"Alright, any suggestions?" Password asked.

"We can leave 'em." Puncake replied.

"Heh, we should let Salt decide on this one." Pro told them.

"I'm cool with that." Password said.

"Heh, of course you are." I said with a smile.

"Better you than me. Just make a decision, Salt." Puncake told me. I looked over at CiD, King, Goust, Sheep, Rafoli, Twistee and Shadow. All of them talking amongst themselves. It seemed like the fight had been settled down, but could we trust these people? We had already wasted enough time, we needed to get back to the others, I needed to make a decision...

1) We'll take them with us. They need to regroup with the others, just like us. Maybe they can prove themselves later on.

2) Leave them. I don't think we should take them with us.

3) Say nothing

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

• Yep, I'll reserve you for chapter 4. Ch.3 is almost over, but don't worry about making your character yet. Also, if you haven't caught up with the story you'll be confused as to who the characters are and what's going on.

Hello... I like these kind of stories where we create our own characters..... May I join?

• I'm reading right now. I'm fast reader. I'm at the part where Awesomeo finds a farm.

Yep, I'll reserve you for chapter 4. Ch.3 is almost over, but don't worry about making your character yet. Also, if you haven't caught up with the story you'll be confused as to who the characters are and what's going on.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.