Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Ben and Sarah are not the same just because you could choose whether to leave them behind or not. Lots of people have been saved only to die soon after, it's the circumstances surrounding their deaths that matter, as well as why the choice to leave them behind is up to the player to begin with.

brennanz76 posted: »

Did anyone else notice these similarities between S1 E4 and S2 E4? * In both episodes, the "badass loner" girls Molly and Jane both lea

• edited July 2014
    • Kenny felt guilty and he did apologize.

Alt text

• Rebecca will get angry if you told her to think about Alvin while she gives birth.

• And I just noticed that - Luke managed to get his machete back after Carvers.

• When you first meet Sarah and she is telling you about the Hydrogen Peroxide, if you read the subtitles she says it's upstairs but if you listen to the audio she never says upstairs, so it was likely that Sarah was going to be downstairs when you snuck in the house but they changed it and forgot to remove the word upstairs from the subtitles

• In S2E1, when searching for the needle in the bathroom, a flash of light will appear from the lightning storm outside, despite there being no windows in the bathroom

• Rebecca will get angry if you told her to think about Alvin while she gives birth.

Oh yeah, that moment was very awkward.

fallandir posted: »

* Kenny felt guilty and he did apologize. * Rebecca will get angry if you told her to think about Alvin while she gives birth. * And I just noticed that - Luke managed to get his machete back after Carvers.

• I thought it will help, but... well.

Rebecca will get angry if you told her to think about Alvin while she gives birth. Oh yeah, that moment was very awkward.

• Alt text
    Yeah not sure what to say about this..

• I think it might've had a skylight, I'm not sure though, been a while since I played that episode.

Kennysucks posted: »

In S2E1, when searching for the needle in the bathroom, a flash of light will appear from the lightning storm outside, despite there being no windows in the bathroom

• Do you know if there is a video of this?

• Here ya go.

Clemmy-Clue posted: »

Do you know if there is a video of this?

• It's also how she knelt down in episode 4 if you leave Sarah in the trailer

• Does anyone know what the D on Clementine stands for? I thought it may have been Dad as her dad gave it to her. Also nicely ties in as that is your role in the game.

• arvo is like ben , they both seem to be hiding some supplies for someone else to find it.

• It is implied that Luke did the do with his winky doo on Jane.

• It is of the Arizona Diamondbacks logo.

sunfell posted: »

Does anyone know what the D on Clementine stands for? I thought it may have been Dad as her dad gave it to her. Also nicely ties in as that is your role in the game.

• The way Arvo aimed at Clem while shaking made me remember of the Vernon scene as well. I kinda thought the gun was a bit similar too, but I'm not sure.

brennanz76 posted: »

Did anyone else notice these similarities between S1 E4 and S2 E4? * In both episodes, the "badass loner" girls Molly and Jane both lea

• That's the best euphemism for sex I've heard.

It is implied that Luke did the do with his winky doo on Jane.

• Hahaha

That's the best euphemism for sex I've heard.

• Thanks!

Also, the slow motion voices were hilarious! XD

fallandir posted: »

Sure. There's picture I managed to catch - you guys can see Kenny's hat - but I don't exactly know it's a moment that @hihitwd talked about: And there is yt video: Voices are funny btw :>

• If you took the pills from Arvo, you can give them to Rebecca when she and Kenny are still at the "Fallen, but not forsaken" monument. Rebecca then will say that Clementine is her favorite person.

Alternatively, if you give Rebecca the pills at the observation deck right before she gives birth, Bonnie immediately recognizes what kind of pills they are and her eyes go really wide, showing her past history with drugs and drug abuse.

• Jesus actually was fucking kidding Winston

• That's actually kinda sad.......

Liayso posted: »

If you took the pills from Arvo, you can give them to Rebecca when she and Kenny are still at the "Fallen, but not forsaken" monument. Rebe

• Way back, in Episode 1, when Clem drops the bottle of water and picks it up, for a second while she's down you can see writing that says: "I just wrote on the wall", among various other things, I'd assume.

• That's one of my favorite parts of Season 1.

• If Bonnie sticks her hand through the ticket window, Mike asks to see her arm and Bonnie immediately refuses and says there's no bite, she just has old scars. She's talking about her track marks from her former drug use.

• "TBONE IS DA ILLEST" lol

BlueShadiw posted: »

Way back, in Episode 1, when Clem drops the bottle of water and picks it up, for a second while she's down you can see writing that says: "I just wrote on the wall", among various other things, I'd assume.

• Never knew that...

If Bonnie sticks her hand through the ticket window, Mike asks to see her arm and Bonnie immediately refuses and says there's no bite, she just has old scars. She's talking about her track marks from her former drug use.

• I'm 14 and I didn't think of the "adult" version. I immediately thought "poop". That other one didn't cross my mind even once until now that he says it.

What Clementine miss interpreted it as, was that Mike said "I'd eat the shit out of the raccoon" as in actually eating the raccoon poops

• What about "BOWCHICKABOWWOW"?

Or "Vegas Weekend"?

Or "That time in Barstow"?

That's the best euphemism for sex I've heard.

• "Take that society!"

"TBONE IS THE ILLEST" and nearby, it says, "I'm sorry to hear that."

There is also, "POOP FREELY MY BRETHREN" if I remember correctly, which is the best thing I've ever heard.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Way back, in Episode 1, when Clem drops the bottle of water and picks it up, for a second while she's down you can see writing that says: "I just wrote on the wall", among various other things, I'd assume.

• That's so sad. At first, I thought she was implying that she self harmed, then I realized what she really meant. Poor Bonnie. :(

If Bonnie sticks her hand through the ticket window, Mike asks to see her arm and Bonnie immediately refuses and says there's no bite, she just has old scars. She's talking about her track marks from her former drug use.

• "POOP FREELY MY BRETHREN"

Really? That has to be the most hilarious thing ever! Especially since I'm self-conscious about pooping in public restrooms.

"Take that society!" "TBONE IS THE ILLEST" and nearby, it says, "I'm sorry to hear that." There is also, "POOP FREELY MY BRETHREN" if I remember correctly, which is the best thing I've ever heard.

• Those were good, too.

What about "BOWCHICKABOWWOW"? Or "Vegas Weekend"? Or "That time in Barstow"?

• The Hanky Panky

What about "BOWCHICKABOWWOW"? Or "Vegas Weekend"? Or "That time in Barstow"?

Liayso posted: »

"POOP FREELY MY BRETHREN" Really? That has to be the most hilarious thing ever! Especially since I'm self-conscious about pooping in public restrooms.

• If you steal the pills and give them to Rebecca while shes in labour Bonnie will say "That looks like oxy.." we can assume Bonnie was on Oxycontin.

• I found one!!! After Nicks little "death scene" (if you saved him) where you have to check the surroundings, there's a walker lying down on your left. If you ignore it (like i did at first) and move right on to kill the two walkers by the barricade, he grabs you causing a little QTE. and Jane says something like "Always be on guard". If you don't ignore it you can stab him in the head right away and Jane compliments on how you pay attention.

• I'm playing over soon. I'll have to remember that :)

AGentlman posted: »

I found one!!! After Nicks little "death scene" (if you saved him) where you have to check the surroundings, there's a walker lying down on

• Whenever you get a game over there is a chance of someone else dies, like the train death everyone died but kenny. And in later episodes they die.
    So with this in mind Luke might die in ep 5 because if you fail to push the cannons, walkers eat Clem AND Luke.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.