Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Trust me, DLB. <3

1) We'll take them with us. They need to regroup with the others, just like us. Maybe they can prove themselves later on.

Dont_Look_Back I walked SweetPea into my room."Alright, it's getting late and the others might not show up tonight. If that's the case, t

• Nice, hopefully you'll catch up before ch.4 starts. I reserved your spot. B]

I'm reading right now. I'm fast reader. I'm at the part where Awesomeo finds a farm.

• 1) We'll take them with us. They need to regroup with the others, just like us. Maybe they can prove themselves later on.

I want them with us.

Dont_Look_Back I walked SweetPea into my room."Alright, it's getting late and the others might not show up tonight. If that's the case, t

• 1) We'll take them with us. They need to regroup with the others, just like us. Maybe they can prove themselves later on.

• 1) we'll take them with us.

They are nice people.

• Damnit TDM !!! I like the fact that i'm the first one to doubt him xD

Just like real life, the worst he could do his take a shitty fan-fic out of his pockets and ask me to read them....

Regarding the group, i'm not about to leave anyone behind. Lets allow them to regroup with the others and then we'll decide if they should stay or not. Now isn't the time to fight among ourselves.

1) We'll take them with us. They need to regroup with the others, just like us. Maybe they can prove themselves later on.

Giving up on people is the beginning of the end. We keep our humanity and do the right thing, even if we might regret it down the road. We'll cross that bridge when we get there, for now, lets get these people back to their respective groups.

• Tobi the real bad guy here

:( GTFO lies

2) Leave them. I don't think we should take them with us.

Leave them trust no one

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

Tobi the real bad guy here GTFO lies 2) Leave them. I don't think we should take them with us. Leave them trust no one

• edited July 2014

Your just scared that my character will kick your ass now that you saw what I did to Rafoli.
    Nah just joking, but the mansion group would probably kick us out if we fought/ or have an argument again.

Tobi the real bad guy here GTFO lies 2) Leave them. I don't think we should take them with us. Leave them trust no one

• lmao XD and the size of that picture to just why XD

• Lmao, didn't think it was going to be like that, haha. B]

lmao XD and the size of that picture to just why XD

• So.... I'm screwed...?

VOTING CLOSED! TOBI WILL DECIDE TO GO WITH ANOTHER OPTION FOR GUSTAV AND GAMER

• Well, you're still alive, we'll see what Tobi decides to do with you guys. B]

So.... I'm screwed...?

• Meh... We all die eventually.

Well, you're still alive, we'll see what Tobi decides to do with you guys. B]

• Mwuahaha!

Meh... We all die eventually.

• I'll be happy to loose my eye and then maybe my left arm, get it replaced with a machete.

Mwuahaha!

• Wow. Started reading a few days ago, and finished it now. Excellent job! I can't believe I never noticed this fan-fic until a while ago!

• ㅇㅅㅇ

Pro.

Pro.

Hey Pro.

Hey hey Pro.

Can i...

Can i get a cat.

I want a cat.

I want a black cat with white spectacles and a white muzzle and a white tipped tail and i wanna name 'im Mordecai. Or Mordy, for short.

I want a cat, Pro.

Cats are consuming my life lately.

I WANT a cat.

(,,◕ ⋏ ◕,,)

PLEASE.

CAT.

Pro.

Pro pls.

CATTTTTTT.

OH MY GOD WHY.

Alt text

SEE THAT.

THAT'S MY PAIN RIGHT THERE.

MORDECAI <3

Mordecai's the one on the left, by the way.

CATS.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Azlyn did you hear about the last animal in Lee's story a horse I believe are you sure? :O

Azlyn posted: »

ㅇㅅㅇ Pro. Pro. Hey Pro. Hey hey Pro. Can i... Can i get a cat. I want a cat. I want a black cat with white spectac

• YES. I want a cat.

(●ↀωↀ●)

A serious, ass-kicking cat. Like Mordecai.

What do you know, Mark, maybe Lee wod get me a jaguar. xD

Azlyn did you hear about the last animal in Lee's story a horse I believe are you sure? :O

• 3) Say nothing

• Betsy. ;-;

• Lol, Pro says it's hard writing animals in the story. It's hard enough writing Angel in :(

ㅇㅅㅇ Pro. Pro. Hey Pro. Hey hey Pro. Can i... Can i get a cat. I want a cat. I want a black cat with white spectac

• VOTING CLOSED!

WTW WILL CHOOSE SARDINES TO GO FIRST

Jewfreeus (!) ??? I was waiting for ATR to respond to my question, but she kept looking down."Hmm, hold on." She finally told me. She

• I want a donkey. Or a walrus. x3

• Yeah, i know... It was worth a shot, though.

*sigh *

A cat would probably be pointless, anyway...

Lol, Pro says it's hard writing animals in the story. It's hard enough writing Angel in

• It would be really pointless.

Yeah, i know... It was worth a shot, though. *sigh * A cat would probably be pointless, anyway...

• Well, I caught up. I'm really excited to be part of this. Now, can I create my character?

• Don't worry about that yet, I'll let you know when you can make your character. I'll say there's about 3-5 more parts left for chapter 3.

Well, I caught up. I'm really excited to be part of this. Now, can I create my character?

• Ok, I'll be voting :)

Don't worry about that yet, I'll let you know when you can make your character. I'll say there's about 3-5 more parts left for chapter 3.

• Wait, so you can vote even without being in the story?

Ok, I'll be voting

• Yep, anyone can vote no matter what.

Grafite posted: »

Wait, so you can vote even without being in the story?

• Damnit Elian !!

• You were in a happy mood, it was just a small "hehe" nothing more. B]

1) We'll take them with us. They need to regroup with the others, just like us. Maybe they can prove themselves later on. When I said "both beds are awesome, hehe". Why did I laugh at that?! wats so funny? xD

When I said "both beds are awesome, hehe". Why did I laugh at that?! wats so funny? xD

• edited July 2014

CoolStoryBro

I was outside, talking to Jon and Jewf. Jewf told us he couldn't sleep so he came out here to check on us. We were still waiting for the others to arrive."It's three in the morning now, they still haven't shown up." Jon told us.

"Think we should go look for them?" Jewf asked.

"I would like to, but I don't even know where to begin looking for them." Jon replied

"I know how to get there, we can take the pickup truck if anything." I said to them.

"Hmm, what about the others? We can't leave them here unattended." Jon told me.

"Hmm, well maybe me and you can go. Jewf has more experience handling a gun then I do. He knows how to keep watch, and Wanderer is still in the back." I said to them.

"I don't mind that. You can show Jon where to go, I can stay here and keep watch." Jewf told us.

"It's just... they should have been here by now. They're in a car, I'm starting to get a bit worried. I know I shouldn't but..." Jon said.

"I know, man. The others should be sleeping by now. Do what you think is best, they could be in trouble for all we know." Jewf told him.

"Yeah, Deceptio went to bed a while back. The others should be sleeping as well. I'm worried about the crew, though." I said to them.

"I'm willing to go look for them, but at the same time I want to stay here and wait. It will also take a while to get there and we might not even find them." Jon said.

"What do you think, CSB? You could probably find a shortcut or something." Jewf told me. Jon was right, the others should have arrived by now. Maybe something went wrong and they could be in danger. I was worried about them, but what if they return and we're not here?...

1) Let's leave. We should go look for them.

2) Let's just wait a bit longer. They can handle themselves.

Sardines

(!) Okay. I choose Sardines first.

We waited for WtW to pick one of us."Okay. I choose Sardines first." She told us."She seems torn up about it the most. She can go first."

I was still crying, I sighed."Okay... I'm ready." I said while looking at PAP's corpse.

"Here... take this." WtW said while giving me a knife. I looked down at it."Just in case."

I reached out and grabbed it."Why don't you just stab him in the head now?" Gary told us.

Broken turned to him."He's not a walker yet!"

"Whoa, calm down. I was just--" Gary got interrupted by Azlyn.

"Gary! stop..." She told him.

Gary looked at her and nodded."Whenever you're ready, Sardines." Fan told me while holding his watch.

AC put her hand on my back."Go on..."

I held the knife in both hands and looked at it. My hands were shaking, I looked back up at PAP's corpse and started walking to the back of the SUV. I got in the trunk and closed the door. PAP's body was laying there motionless."PAP..." I started crying more."We couldn't save you, but at least we managed to get you out of Tobi's place. I... I can't believe you're gone. I just keep wondering if there was something we could do, maybe if we had planned to escape earlier this wouldn't have happened. Maybe if we... I just don't know..." I looked down and started sobbing."I don't know why we lose the people we care about! This world has gone to shit, and there's nothing we can do to stop this!" I leaned over and grabbed PAP's hand."I'm sorry this happened to you... it seems like no matter what we do, everything is just worthless. We'll all die eventually..." I said and closed my eyes."I have to stay strong, though... I have to keep trying... I have to survive... for all those people we've lost. I have to--" Suddenly I felt PAP gripping my hand and pulling on my hair."AHH!!" I let out a loud screech when and opened my eyes, I saw that he had turned into a walker. PAP's reanimated corpse pulled me closer and took a chunk out of my shoulder."AHHH! NO!" I screamed and quickly tried to stab him in the head...

xValkyx- A bit earlier.

Sardines headed into the trunk of the SUV, and then closed the door."Alright, I'm beginning the countdown." Fan said while staring at his watch.

"Fan, we need to talk for a moment." WtW told him.

"Alright, sure." He said and they walked towards the side of the SUV.

"Agh... I need to sit down somewhere. My leg is killing me." Guilty told me.

"Sure, let's put you by that tree." I told him while looking at a big tree near the car.

Broken was hugging AC."We could all use a bit of rest. It's so dark out here, I just hope nothing sneaks up on us."

"We'll be careful." I told her.

"Come on, Gary. Let's help Valky with Guilty." Azlyn told him.

"Thanks, guys. We're a little banged up, I could use the help." I said with a smile.

"No problem." Gary replied, and they both started helping us.

"I'm just glad we were able to get away from Tobi." Broken told us.

"Yeah, he was an asshole, that's for sure." Guilty replied.

"AHH!!" We heard a muffled scream coming from inside the SUV.

"What the hell?!" WtW shouted, as she made her way to the back of the car.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Fan said."Open the trunk! Hurry!"

WtW quickly opened the trunk and we saw Sardines bleeding from her shoulder and PAP's corpse with a knife in his forehead."Sardines!" AC shouted.

"Oh my God!" WtW said and tried to get her out.

Fan went over and helped her."She's still alive! What the fuck?! How did PAP turn so quickly?!"

Broken and AC ran up to them. Sardines was breathing heavily, they brought her over and sat her down on a tree next to us."Sardines! Can you hear us?!" I shouted.

"I'm... alive... it just hurts." She managed to say.

"You'll be okay! Come on, stay with us!" Fan told her.

"No... I'm as good as gone. There's nothing you can do to save me. Just..." Sardines said.

"No! Don't give up!" AC told her.

"Please, Sardines! Try to stay alive!" I shouted.

"Sardines, stay alive, keep fighting..." Guilty told her.

"Man... what the fuck...?" Gary said.

"I never knew someone could turn so quickly!" Azlyn said and then covered her mouth.

"It wasn't even a minute! Goddamn it!" Fan said in a frustrated tone.

"It's okay... I may not have lasted that long, but at least I got to meet some amazing people." Sardines said with a half smile.

Broken held her hand."We're here for you, Sardines..."

"It's all my fault, I shouldn't have sent you in there..." WtW said while looking down and shaking her head.

Broken turned to her."No... we should have stabbed his corpse in the head when we had the chance... I should've just... oh, God." Broken said while looking back at Sardines.

"Don't blame yourselves. It was no one's fault. Things like this happen... we'll just have to be prepared next time." Gary told them.

"Listen to him... it isn't anyone's fault. Just shoot me, I don't want to end up like one of those walkers..." Sardines told us.

"No! We can't do that to you!" AC told her.

"It's what I want..." Sardines replied.

"Shit... we're losing too much people." Guilty said while looking down.

"Don't give up Sardines! What about Salt? He risked his life to come here and save you! He at least has to see you one more time..." WtW told her.

Sardines smiled."I...I don't know... do what you want. I won't be here much longer..."

"Sardines... no..." Azlyn said.

"We have to do something guys." Gary said to us.

"Shit... this night just keeps getting worse." Fan said.

"Sardines... just try to stay alive as long as you can..." I told her.

"What should we do?" Guilty asked us.

"I'll miss everyone. Thank you all for saving me... you're all wonderful, I mean it. Even though I didn't get to know some of you, I can tell that you're all good people. My time will be up soon, but I want you guys to know that..." Sardines told us.

AC started crying more."This is horrible..."

Sardines had a half smile."Don't cry... just know that I'll be in a better place, away from this, I'll be rooting for you guys. Stay alive... survive until the end."

"Shit..." Gary said while looking away.

"C'mon, Valky... we have to do something." Guilty told me. Sardines had gotten bit in the shoulder. PAP turned really fast, we weren't expecting any of this. Everyone was trying to comfort Sardines and keep her alive longer. Guetta and Shiina just stayed silent the whole time, they were too shocked at what just happened. We needed to do something for her...

1) We need to shoot her. Stop her from turning.

2) We should leave her here. There's nothing we can do.

3) We need to take her with us, we need to reach the mansion ASAP. Salt needs to see her.

4) Say nothing

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

• edited July 2014

1) Let's leave. We should go look for them

More exciting option then waiting in a house get out of there and do something they most likely need help :)

took a chunk out of my shoulder

O-O shit just got serious sardine :'O

Alt text

3) We need to take her with us, we need to reach the mansion ASAP. Salt needs to see her.

Funnier to read about her journey with the group a ticking timebomb waiting to change and kill everyone when they least expect it awesome :)

CoolStoryBro I was outside, talking to Jon and Jewf. Jewf told us he couldn't sleep so he came out here to check on us. We were still wai

Sign in to comment in this discussion.