The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I feel like someone should photoshop your face on THIS baby:

Alt text

Remember when that test said I had the health of a two year old? Somebody needs to photoshop my face onto a two year old.

• Oh? :O

appears out of the shadows Don't cry, we have a great deal to discuss.

• edited July 2014

Lol, I'd rather be Teddy ^-^ <3

That movie is really important to me. I don't just like it, I love it. It reminds me of childhood, and my grandpa, and just... ugh. Idk. :p I just love it a lot.

Azlyn posted: »

I AM CHRIS SO I AM HAPPY SDMBYUSFYJU Maybe he can photoshop both our faces on Chri, create a beautiful monstrosity. xD Seriously, you

• Jaden is so smart.

Life is painfully beautiful.

When you live your whole life in a prison freedom can be so dull

Unawareness is the only sin, and if you were aware you would know

The moment that truth is organized it becomes a lie

Amrapali

Green white and blue makes dreams come true

Here's the deal we can all follow christ buddha krishna you choose or we can become them

Jaden is love. Jaden is life.

• I JUST CAN'T XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hey, Vern ain't STOOPID, he just has a soft mentality.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Am I that stupid? ;-;

• I should probably check this band.

They better censor dis too, or is it fine then? It's just a woman's ass? Well Nicki Minaj is a flashing idiot anyway, so I don't care. Ye

• I just ate a dessert that will make your ovaries explode I I post a picture of it.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited July 2014

But I never succeed.

I feel like someone should photoshop your face on THIS baby:

• edited July 2014

Don't you hate when you want something so bad, that once you finally have it, it wasn't what you expected? Should have gone with my gut feeling and gotten a bagel with butter instead of creme cheese this morning.... Lmao.

• I think I told him you'd want to be Chris, but Azlyn suddenly yelled that she wants to be Chris >_>

I got him the idea! Why do I have to do everything ;-;

But still.... you guys could have at least mentioned me.. T_T

• Jaden is the very being of SMART. People just looked at Jaden and thought SMART. And that is how the word came to be, even before Jaden was born. He visited people in their dreams.

Jaden is so smart. Life is painfully beautiful. When you live your whole life in a prison freedom can be so dull Unaware

• Jaden is the only true god.

Jaden is the very being of SMART. People just looked at Jaden and thought SMART. And that is how the word came to be, even before Jaden was born. He visited people in their dreams.

• I can't right now, my Photoshop had ceased to function and I need to fix it, plus I'm not home.

I feel like someone should photoshop your face on THIS baby:

• I showed it to my Gran. She doesn't speak English, but i managed to get it with subtitles in Romanian, and she actually teared up at the end of it, too. She said she liked Teddy. :3

My favorite guys are Chris and Teddy. Totally. But i can also relate to Gordy. Not to Vern, but he's funny, too.

Lol, I'd rather be Teddy ^-^ That movie is really important to me. I don't just like it, I love it. It reminds me of childhood, and my grandpa, and just... ugh. Idk. I just love it a lot.

• Charming.

I just ate a dessert that will make your ovaries explode I I post a picture of it.

• Thank god that I have no ovaries.

I just ate a dessert that will make your ovaries explode I I post a picture of it.

• Omg dude this is like the biggest #FirstWorldProblems scenario i've ever seen.

Don't you hate when you want something so bad, that once you finally have it, it wasn't what you expected? Should have gone with my gut feeling and gotten a bagel with butter instead of creme cheese this morning.... Lmao.

• I want to see.

I don't have any ovaries. Chris Chambers killed them already.

• Alt text

SWEETS. ME WANT.

• There IS no God. Only Jaden.

Jaden is the only true god.

• Exactly. Irony is always high on my list.

But I never succeed.

• My mom says I remind her of Vern. LMAO I'm like... "whaaat?" xD She says I'm an airhead like Vern. I don't see it.

I showed it to my Gran. She doesn't speak English, but i managed to get it with subtitles in Romanian, and she actually teared up at the end

• edited July 2014

Because you're my friend. ;~;

cries in corner

Also, Daniel, YEAH RIGHT YOU MENTIONED ME, NO YOU DIDN'T

Ok, be Chris, I'll let you have that one >.>

your words, not mine. ;-;

~ceases to function~

I think I told him you'd want to be Chris, but Azlyn suddenly yelled that she wants to be Chris >_> I got him the idea! Why do I have to do everything ;-;

• Whoa! Just take it easy, man!

SWEETS. ME WANT.

• Your photoshop will die. So Telltale proclaims.

I can't right now, my Photoshop had ceased to function and I need to fix it, plus I'm not home.

• Sorry, there is only Jaden.

There IS no God. Only Jaden.

• edited July 2014

Lol, somebody else wrote it, I just copied it.

Omg dude this is like the biggest #FirstWorldProblems scenario i've ever seen.

• Thanks. -_-

Exactly. Irony is always high on my list.

• Misha Collins lit my ovaries on fire.

I want to see. I don't have any ovaries. Chris Chambers killed them already.

• OM NOM NOM NOM

Sorry, i just go cray cray with the sweets.

Whoa! Just take it easy, man!

• Damn son, that's REAL bad.

• Good. You're learning.

Sorry, there is only Jaden.

• ;3

Thanks. -_-

• Lol, did you sleep this time?

OM NOM NOM NOM Sorry, i just go cray cray with the sweets.

• Gran said that the movie reminds her of her childhood and how she once tried to cook a crow when she went on a trip with her brother in the woods because they forgot their food. xD

My mom says I remind her of Vern. LMAO I'm like... "whaaat?" xD She says I'm an airhead like Vern. I don't see it.

• So bad that you question if anything is worth it anymore.

Damn son, that's REAL bad.

• LOL, okay good. Otherwise I would have facepalmed so hard. -_____-

Lol, somebody else wrote it, I just copied it.

• I'm pretty sure they were joking... I think.

LOL, okay good. Otherwise I would have facepalmed so hard. -_____-

• Sort of. I fainted while i was like putting my books back after studying a little, so i just kinda fell on the floor and slept there for 2 hours because Gran couldn't carry me and bro just didn't care. The floor was comfortable. But then again, i didn't get sleep when night came, anyway. ;~;

Lol, did you sleep this time?

• River Phoenix took my ovaries, lit them on fire, and kicked them so high that they entered space.

Misha Collins lit my ovaries on fire.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.